Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Thank you for being intrested in DARK SIDE REAL ESTATE!!

If you want to know what materials and locations you can use, please ask.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Any waterfront property for my cage? :lol:

:D Yes. The land you can buy for a home is:

Invision Central

Mt. Taynio

Te Port of cheese

Skwerl Swamp

Spider Cave

Glowing Country

Forum Forest

Mt. Jazzeh

Outside The Wall

Ahshirt Desert

BananaLand

Ninja Woods

Mushroom Isles

The Gulf Of Hamsterking

Hamsterweb Gardens

Nekis (Moon)

Kensi (Moon)

Skwerl Ocean

Nirvana

Building Materials:

Cage

Cardboard

Styx...I mean sticks

Bricks in the wall

Wood

CHOCOLATE

Sand

Bamboo

Bones

Smilies

Twigs

Ice

Jelly!!

Mushrooms

:D

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Invision Central

Mt. Taynio

Te Port of cheese

Skwerl Swamp

Spider Cave

Glowing Country

Forum Forest

Mt. Jazzeh

Outside The Wall

Ahshirt Desert

BananaLand

Ninja Woods

Mushroom Isles

The Gulf Of Hamsterking

Hamsterweb Gardens

Nekis (Moon)

Kensi (Moon)

Skwerl Ocean

Nirvana

Building Materials:

Cage

Cardboard

Styx...I mean sticks

Bricks in the wall

Wood

CHOCOLATE

Sand

Bamboo

Bones

Smilies

Twigs

Ice

Jelly!!

Mushrooms

I will have to respond tomorrow. The library is kicking me off the computer in seven minutes and I still have lots of posts to moderate.

Invision Central

Mt. Taynio

Te Port of cheese

Skwerl Swamp

Spider Cave

Glowing Country

Forum Forest

Mt. Jazzeh

Outside The Wall

Ahshirt Desert

BananaLand

Ninja Woods

Mushroom Isles

The Gulf Of Hamsterking

Hamsterweb Gardens

Nekis (Moon)

Kensi (Moon)

Skwerl Ocean

Nirvana

Building Materials:

Cage

Cardboard

Styx...I mean sticks

Bricks in the wall

Wood

CHOCOLATE

Sand

Bamboo

Bones

Smilies

Twigs

Ice

Jelly!!

Mushrooms

I will have to respond tomorrow. The library is kicking me off the computer in seven minutes and I still have lots of posts to moderate.

'Kay.

Perhaps I can get the builders to build one for you? We'll put construction signs near an oceanfront in the Port a=of Cheese and Tommarow you can pick your Building Material.

Here is an update on Max, my wonderful laptop. After spending a week at the repair center, he returned only to still have problems. They swapped out my hard drive and lost ALL my data. Of course, I should have backed it up, but did not. Sooooo, all was lost. Now, I take Max home and find out that the problem is still there. So, back to the Apple Store and more diagnostic testing. :huh::wacko: ??? :wacko::huh: No one has an immediate answer. The new answer is, I get to keep Max at my house for the weekend, then first thing Monday morning, Max is heading back to the repair center for seven to ten days. The last trip it was picked up at the Apple Store by DHL on Saturday for overnight shipping, and it arrived on Wednesday. Overnight?!?!?!? The day it arrived it was serviced and shipped out on FedEx to return back at the Apple Store, this time it did arrive the next day. I am hoping that DHL can actually get their act together and ship the computer overnight. If they could actually do this, then it would truly be back by Friday. I have no hopes when Dewey Huey and Louie are in charge of the shipping. So beginning Monday, it is back to the library, Circuit City and other wonderful computer sellers to moderate. Please bear with me. At least when my Max returns home he will have a new logic board, new memory and new airport card. He will be a super duper new and improved Max.

Here is an update on Max, my wonderful laptop. After spending a week at the repair center, he returned only to still have problems. They swapped out my hard drive and lost ALL my data. Of course, I should have backed it up, but did not. Sooooo, all was lost. Now, I take Max home and find out that the problem is still there. So, back to the Apple Store and more diagnostic testing. :huh::wacko: ??? :wacko::huh: No one has an immediate answer. The new answer is, I get to keep Max at my house for the weekend, then first thing Monday morning, Max is heading back to the repair center for seven to ten days. The last trip it was picked up at the Apple Store by DHL on Saturday for overnight shipping, and it arrived on Wednesday. Overnight?!?!?!? The day it arrived it was serviced and shipped out on FedEx to return back at the Apple Store, this time it did arrive the next day. I am hoping that DHL can actually get their act together and ship the computer overnight. If they could actually do this, then it would truly be back by Friday. I have no hopes when Dewey Huey and Louie are in charge of the shipping. So beginning Monday, it is back to the library, Circuit City and other wonderful computer sellers to moderate. Please bear with me. At least when my Max returns home he will have a new logic board, new memory and new airport card. He will be a super duper new and improved Max.

:( I'm sorry about Max.

The thing I really don't like is that Garcia, my Lappy, is in near-perfect condition and yours has problems.

The thing I really don't like is that Garcia, my Lappy, is in near-perfect condition and yours has problems.

Thanks for your kind thoughts. But a word of caution... keep spraying chocolate milk on Garcia and they will be buddies at the repair shop. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for your kind thoughts. But a word of caution... keep spraying chocolate milk on Garcia and they will be buddies at the repair shop. :lol::lol::lol:

:o Garcia wouldn't like being at the repair shop!! :lol: My brother made Garcia really screwed up and Garcia was screwed up for over two years.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*the astronomy Domine*~*

iv'e been gone

for far too long

yes i know that rhymes

hiya horatio!

*Looks under Dire Straights CDs for Horatio*

(Yea, i'm trying to show I listen to other artists other than Pink Floyd.)

(Yea, i'm trying to show I listen to other artists other than Pink Floyd.)

:lD I always knew you had a wide variety of artists you listened to! :D

Yup. XD

Hello Glowurm, I am off for a bit to make coffee and put on some clothes. I have Max, my laptop, for today and tomorrow and then it is back to the library and stores to moderate for the week.

*wonders why a hamster would wear clothes*

Hello Glowurm, I am off for a bit to make coffee and put on some clothes. I have Max, my laptop, for today and tomorrow and then it is back to the library and stores to moderate for the week.

Because there is a sign in the library window... No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service.

That is exactly the reason I have to put on some clothes. :lol:

*realizes Mushroom_king is very, very sharp and doesn't miss anything*

Because there is a sign in the library window... No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service.

I don't notice everyth-OMG! I JUST NOW NOTICED THAT TRENT HAS A BIG HEAD!

:lol:

Maybe not everything, but 99.999% of everything! :lol:

I hate when this happens... 0 guests, 0 members, 1 anonymous. :(

awww, por lonely horation. I hope your lappy gets better! :( what was wrong with it in the first place?

There is an old hamster saying... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Well, my first laptop, Andy Apple, had a problem, it wasn't connecting to the internet. So, my friend bought a brand new 17" Mac Book Pro! A super-duper outstanding laptop! He gave me his. It worked outstandingly perfect. I named the new addition to my cage Max Macintosh. So I went to an computer store, a Mac dealer but not an Apple store, and told him I wanted to see if I could transfer my data from Andy to Max. Sure! I bought a FireWire cable and he transferred the data for me. Then he told me I did not have enough memory, so I had him upgrade the computer to the maximum memory. I paid my bill, headed home and then all the problems began. The computer started crashing. So I called and he said the memory was probably bad. Returning the next morning, he changed the memory. I went back home and the computer started crashing again. When I called, he then had me switch the second new memory to the old memory. The computer still continued to crash. When I called them the following morning, he now blamed the problem on something else, now the problem was my logic board. :rolleyes: I decided the only thing to do was go to the Apple Store. They sent Max off. DHL picked up the computer from the Orlando Apple Store last Saturday for overnight shipping... it arrived in Houston on Wednesday. They fixed it and shipped it out on Wednesday, FedEx, and it arrived in Orlando Thursday morning. The Apple guy said he had good news and bad news. The good news was... Max was back and in great shape. The bad news was everything on my hard drive was lost as they replaced my hard drive. :o So, I took Max home and now he didn't want to stay connected to the internet and then he crashed. I went back to the Apple store and they said that they will send the computer out on Monday. At the moment, I am connected with an ethernet cable and this is limiting. Sooooooo, to make a novel into a short story, tomorrow Max is heading out to Houston again, via DHL :( and when he arrives in Houston, the logic board and the airport card will be replaced and then hopefully home via FedEx to arrive *crosses paws* by Friday.

Phew. Hope you didn't fall asleep. :lol:

Horatio. I see j00 is on.

I'll have to go in a a few minutes. :(

So do I.

Meh new pants were to small. ~.~

So do I.

Meh new pants were to small. ~.~

You grew that much????? :o

No, I bought some pants but they were to tight.

Oh, and I renamed my Lappy David. David Dell. After David Gilmour, David Bowie, etc. :lol:

Maybe not everything, but 99.999% of everything! :lol:

I never notice anyth-OMG!! THERE ARE APPROXIMITLY 9 PEICES OF DUST ON THE DELETE BUTTON!!

Horatio isnt posting, so I'm-a gonna update meh siggy and log off.

'Kay.

So Kris and I get really bored during Fest weekends. Seriously. We do the weirdest things just to keep ourselves amused. Anyway, we decided that this weekend, would would challenge each other to an IRON CHEF battle! For those of you not familiar with the wacky Japanese show, there is an Iron Chef who is really good at cooking, and they find challengers for him to take on and then they cook in Kitchen Stadium and whoever's food gets the highest marks wins. There is also a secret ingredient they have to include in their dishes that they don't know what is until just before the battle.

So Kris and I, both starting as challengers, were told one day ahead that the secret ingreidient was tomatos, and we made up the menus. Our judges were my parents, her parents, and other random people that work in their Fest shop. On Saterday, Kris made a salad, italian cheese bread, lasagnia, and cheesecake. The lasagnia and cheesecake both got high marks with everybody, but some people commented on the salad's lack of dressing, and the bread was really salty and it was pretty funny.

Sunday, I made Bloody Marys (virgin for those who wanted it, non-virgin for the others), a salad, garlic bread, italian tacos, parmesan tomatos, and tomato soup cake. Most people liked the Bloody Marys, garlic bread, tomatos, and cake (which actually tasted like pumpkin pie and nothing like tomato soup), but the vinegrett for the salad was sort of strong and the taco shells' texture was sort of weird.

After marking their ballats, the judges handed them into Aunt Terri, and she counted them up. Before the winner was announced, we both got nifty keychains and participation prizes. Then Aunt Terri announced that I was the winner with a 7.9 average, with Kris only .3 point behind with a 7.6. Kris got magnets and I got a print from Fest. :D

So now I'm this year's Iron Chef! Yaaaaaaaay!

'Kay.

So Kris and I get really bored during Fest weekends. Seriously. We do the weirdest things just to keep ourselves amused. Anyway, we decided that this weekend, would would challenge each other to an IRON CHEF battle! For those of you not familiar with the wacky Japanese show, there is an Iron Chef who is really good at cooking, and they find challengers for him to take on and then they cook in Kitchen Stadium and whoever's food gets the highest marks wins. There is also a secret ingredient they have to include in their dishes that they don't know what is until just before the battle.

So Kris and I, both starting as challengers, were told one day ahead that the secret ingreidient was tomatos, and we made up the menus. Our judges were my parents, her parents, and other random people that work in their Fest shop. On Saterday, Kris made a salad, italian cheese bread, lasagnia, and cheesecake. The lasagnia and cheesecake both got high marks with everybody, but some people commented on the salad's lack of dressing, and the bread was really salty and it was pretty funny.

Sunday, I made Bloody Marys (virgin for those who wanted it, non-virgin for the others), a salad, garlic bread, italian tacos, parmesan tomatos, and tomato soup cake. Most people liked the Bloody Marys, garlic bread, tomatos, and cake (which actually tasted like pumpkin pie and nothing like tomato soup), but the vinegrett for the salad was sort of strong and the taco shells' texture was sort of weird.

After marking their ballats, the judges handed them into Aunt Terri, and she counted them up. Before the winner was announced, we both got nifty keychains and participation prizes. Then Aunt Terri announced that I was the winner with a 7.9 average, with Kris only .3 point behind with a 7.6. Kris got magnets and I got a print from Fest. :D

AWESOME!!!!!!!

And from me, you and Kris get The Cosmic Cooking Championship Award!!!

*hands awards to - Kat - and Kris*

'Kay.

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Whoo! :D

'Kay.

AWESOME!!!!!!!

The next step is for you both to be contestants on the Iron Chef show!!! :lol:

'Kay.

AWESOME!!!!!!!

While that would be fun, I doubt it'll happen. XD

Next year we're going all out. We're gonna have somebody dress like the silly chairman and everything.

'Kay.

AWESOME!!!!!!!

While that would be fun, I doubt it'll happen. XD

Next year we're going all out. We're gonna have somebody dress like the silly chairman and everything.

I want to be there!!!!!!!!!

*sees TGHL lurking around and wonders if he will post* :blink:

Grim? Seriously? o.o He should talk to me.

It said he was posting in HampsterDance Music... then ?? :unsure: ??, I don't know?????????

No post appeared and TGHL disappeared!!!!!!! :o:o:o

Griiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim. ;_; I miiiiiiiiiss j0000000.

*sees TGHL lurking around and wonders if he will post* :blink:

Grim? Seriously? o.o He should talk to me.

It said he was posting in HampsterDance Music... then ?? :unsure: ??, I don't know?????????

No post appeared and TGHL disappeared!!!!!!! :o:o:o

Griiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim. ;_; I miiiiiiiiiss j0000000.

:( So do I. :(

Boo...

You rang, mithtreth?

:lol: You had better hang around a bit more or you just might find your wings clipped!!! :lol:

Not the wings.. :blink:

So, how are things for the Horatio? I trust your piloting wasn't too disrupted by the whole plan to blow up planes over the mid-atlantic a few weeks ago. It certainly messed up Heathrow and all the major airports over here.

PLUS, stupid CIA forced Mi5 and Mi6 to act before they wanted to. Most of the plotters were convicted, but a few got away due to lack of evidence. Oh well. Another disaster averted. ANother bunch of prisoners for Guantanamo... Oh sorry, this isn't the US Government topic.

So how are things?

Boo...

You rang, mithtreth?

:lol: You had better hang around a bit more or you just might find your wings clipped!!! :lol:

So, how are things for the Horatio? I trust your piloting wasn't too disrupted by the whole plan to blow up planes over the mid-atlantic a few weeks ago. It certainly messed up Heathrow and all the major airports over here.

PLUS, stupid CIA forced Mi5 and Mi6 to act before they wanted to. Most of the plotters were convicted, but a few got away due to lack of evidence. Oh well. Another disaster averted. ANother bunch of prisoners for Guantanamo... Oh sorry, this isn't the US Government topic.

So how are things?

And yes... the wings! :lol:

As for me, I just eat sunflower seeds, peanuts, veggies and go for runs in my wheel. The terrorists do not care about cargo and two or three people sitting up front deciding where to fly to. :lol: People are the hot commodity.

Other than that, Max my computer is in the hospital for a second time. I am going from various computer stores to the library to anywhere that will not kick me off their computer, to moderate. You never realize just how free you are when you have a trusty laptop in your cage. I am supposed to be studying, so you think not having a computer would be an asset, but noooooooo, I cannot focus until I find a computer to hop on.

Other than that, I dropped a giant tree stump on my right paw and broke a few bones, there is a tree leaning on the house, the mosquitos are multiplying like there is no tomorrow, so I have sent them up to Jesusfreak and what used to be our swimming pool is a tadpole farm. There are zillions of tadpoles. And believe me when I tell you... ZILLIONS!!! I was out there and heard a noise, when I turned around, here is Rocky, the racoon, on the step of the pool looking for dinner.

But nothing much is happening here. :lol:

Boo...

You rang, mithtreth?

So how are things?

As for me, I just eat sunflower seeds, peanuts, veggies and go for runs in my wheel. The terrorists do not care about cargo and two or three people sitting up front deciding where to fly to. :lol: People are the hot commodity.

Other than that, Max my computer is in the hospital for a second time. I am going from various computer stores to the library to anywhere that will not kick me off their computer, to moderate. You never realize just how free you are when you have a trusty laptop in your cage. I am supposed to be studying, so you think not having a computer would be an asset, but noooooooo, I cannot focus until I find a computer to hop on.

Other than that, I dropped a giant tree stump on my right paw and broke a few bones, there is a tree leaning on the house, the mosquitos are multiplying like there is no tomorrow, so I have sent them up to Jesusfreak and what used to be our swimming pool is a tadpole farm. There are zillions of tadpoles. And believe me when I tell you... ZILLIONS!!! I was out there and heard a noise, when I turned around, here is Rocky, the racoon, on the step of the pool looking for dinner.

FedEx not important enough for the terrorists, eh?

Poor little Apple Mac (he says while on his highly reliable Hewlitt Packard), all those ads turned out to be a lie. All those ads which said that you were so much better than a PC turned out to be hot air. Steve Jobs needs teaching that there is such a thing as lying.

Are you still sorting out all those problems that the Hurricane left in its path? And mosquitoes are horrible, irritating little creatures. I believe there is some form of new repellant thingy which now kills off mosquitoes if they bite you. Unsure what it is, but people were touting it as the solution to Malaria.

And tadpoles in your pool? Hmmmm, considered getting a live pike and dropping it in there? Or perhaps you want an army of loyal frogs to rule the swimming pool with? Certainly useful when your life long enemies the fire ants come round.

No not much is happening here either. Life goes on.

Boo...

You rang, mithtreth?

So how are things?

OHMEGAWD GRIM CAME BACK! :DDDDDD *flying tackle-glomp* I missed you so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch. T________T

Boo...

You rang, mithtreth?

So how are things?

FedEx not important enough for the terrorists, eh?

Poor little Apple Mac (he says while on his highly reliable Hewlitt Packard), all those ads turned out to be a lie. All those ads which said that you were so much better than a PC turned out to be hot air. Steve Jobs needs teaching that there is such a thing as lying.

Are you still sorting out all those problems that the Hurricane left in its path? And mosquitoes are horrible, irritating little creatures. I believe there is some form of new repellant thingy which now kills off mosquitoes if they bite you. Unsure what it is, but people were touting it as the solution to Malaria.

And tadpoles in your pool? Hmmmm, considered getting a live pike and dropping it in there? Or perhaps you want an army of loyal frogs to rule the swimming pool with? Certainly useful when your life long enemies the fire ants come round.

No not much is happening here either. Life goes on.

FedEx is very low on the terrorist totem pole. Not enough humans per plane.

As for my little Apple Mac, Max... this problem was totally hamster induced. Not a Steve Jobs fault... a should have, would have, could have, had I left my little paws out of something I shouldn't be playing with type fault.

Absolutely problems from two plus years ago. When the giant three trunk oak fell between the three other trees, no one realized that two possibly three others suffered and there would be future problems. Losing trees outside my cage makes me very, very sad.

As for the mosquitos and a solution... I will hound you until I find the answer.

Frogs like fire ants??????????? Whoa! Those guys just found themselves in the best swimming hole in the state. No way are they going now! I really hate when they gang up and bite me! Frogs... well, I have an entire new respect for those little guys. What is really hilarious, these frogs are smaller than a pencil eraser and when you hear them, you would think they were about four inches in size, not four millimeters.

So true... life goes on.

Attention everyone... tonight will be a very early night. I will not be able to get to any computer after I log off in a couple minutes. All your posts will be modded first thing tomorrow morning. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope you will bear with me. Thanks! See you all tomorrow. Horatio

*cross your paws that Max comes home tomorrow*

Attention everyone... tonight will be a very early night. I will not be able to get to any computer after I log off in a couple minutes. All your posts will be modded first thing tomorrow morning. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope you will bear with me. Thanks! See you all tomorrow. Horatio

i dont have paws, but ill cross my fingers :D^_^

Until tomorrow, Horatio! <3

Horatio, tonight I'LL be the first to say seeya.

*turns off his glow*

G'night.

(Hah!)

Night, night.

The library is kicking me off the computer because I have stayed way, way past my hour.

There is also a line so it will be a while. Tonight is Friday so the library closes early and I have

to go down to Circuit City and moderate. It will be an early night. I hope I hear from the Apple

store and Max comes home. If he does not come home today, it will be Monday or Tuesday.

*cries*

This is going to be a very short night. They changed the computers and I had to ask to get on. Soooo, I am on this HP piece of junk which I would never buy in a zillion years, anyway, I will only be able to moderate the posts in the queues and not answer until tomorrow morning. Nite, nite to all you hamsterites!!!

I will only be on about ten more seconds. Then I am getting kicked off. The librarian says I have exceeded my hour. :( Later this evening, Circuit City! See you then.

if you got on at 10:54, how is 11:47 over an hour later?

I will only be on about ten more seconds. Then I am getting kicked off. The librarian says I have exceeded my hour. :( Later this evening, Circuit City! See you then.

if you got on at 10:54, how is 11:47 over an hour later?

To answer two questions in one post. My computer is totally a hamster induced error. I wanted to have information downloaded from my G3 that would not connect to the internet, and then the store said I needed more memory, which was not really true, and when installed, it then created all sorts of problems with internet connection and crashing. I took it back, new memory, same problems, went to the Apple Store, they said logic board, but replaced my hard drive that was not backed up (data lost), Max came home, the problem resurfaced, and he went back for a logic board and an airport card.

You have to sign in and somehow, they decided I had exceeded my hour figuring it would take me a couple of minutes to exit. They give you a two minute warning and then they flat out kick you off no matter if you are in the middle of a post or not.

Last detail, I have 30 more minutes, but then the library is closed, the stores are closed, so when I am off, it is for the night. So let me all wish you a most wonderful evening and a good night sleep. And for all those on the other side of the world, good morning, you will have to wait until the library opens tomorrow morning for me to moderate your posts. Thank you so very much for all your patience while Max is in the hospital. Hopefully the part will come in and Max will be shipped tomorrow or in the worst case Tuesday. I feel soooo lost without my Max.

*~*THA GARWND ILLOSZHAHN*~*THA FAHNEEL CAWT*~*

AH AHM AHNULD SWATZANAYGEH, THA GAVAHNEA AV CALAHFEWNYAH. GOW MAYKE ME A SAWNDWEECH.

*~*THA PSYEEKAHDELEEC LOOAOW*~*THA ASTOONOOMY DOOMEENE*~*

AH AHM AHNULD SWATZANAYGEH, THA GAVAHNEA AV CALAHFEWNYAH. GOW MAYKE ME A SAWNDWEECH.

Just so you know Mushroom_king, I am getting kicked off in about 10 to 15 minutes, so any posts after that will have to wait until the morning. Have a great evening! Please create some beautiful art for us.

Just so you know Mushroom_king, I am getting kicked off in about 10 to 15 minutes, so any posts after that will have to wait until the morning. Have a great evening! Please create some beautiful art for us.

*~*THA GRAWND EELOOZHUN*~*THA FAHNEEL CAWT*~*

AWLRYTE HEWAYSHEOW. AH WEEL TRYE TEW DRAWU SAME AHTWEWK FEW YEW. BAWT EET WEEL NAWT BE VAWY GEWD.

*~*THA PSYEEEKADELEEC LOOAW*~*THA ASTROONOOMY DOOMINEE*~*

AHWND WEA IZ MYE SAWNDWEECH?!

You will have to do take out from Planet Horatio. The library is kicking me off shortly and there is not enough time to make your sandwich.

*~*THA GRAWND EELOOHZHUN*~*THA FAHNEEL CAWT*~*

DAWN EET! BAWT IEE DEW NAWT BEELEEVE THAWT PLANEET HEWAYSHEEOH HAWS SAWNDWEECHES. IEE BEELEEVE IEE WEEL HAF TEW STAHT SEHVEHING THAM.

*~*THA PSYKUHDELEEC LOOAW*~*THA ASTOONOOMY DOOMINE*~*

To Kat; Nice to see you too. However, due to legal constraints I must pre-warn you that I will do a level 9 Hadoken next time.... YES! Anyone watch 8-bit theatre or read the comic?

To Horatio R.E. Frogs VS Fire Ants; I don't know, I just assumed that the frogs would have a tactical advantage over the fire ants due to their might crushing powers and very useful tounge eating action.

To M_K; I swear your signature has gotten so big it needs its own post/ZIP code.

*makes MK a sammich* *with no bread or filling*

But those were great, Mk, i can see Ahnuld Saying them how it is spelled. I like the first one the best though. cheesy award for you!

To Kat; Nice to see you too. However, due to legal constraints I must pre-warn you that I will do a level 9 Hadoken next time.... YES! Anyone watch 8-bit theatre or read the comic?

To Horatio R.E. Frogs VS Fire Ants; I don't know, I just assumed that the frogs would have a tactical advantage over the fire ants due to their might crushing powers and very useful tounge eating action.

To M_K; I swear your signature has gotten so big it needs its own post/ZIP code.

There must be something to the frog vs. fire ants and ants in general... not too many in the area of the backyard. I found one that was almost as big as I am. Remember I am a hamster.

As for your Mushroom_king statement...

You have just been awarded The Triple Gold Star Award! Hilarious!!!!

*~*THA GRAWND EELOOHZHUN*~*THA FAHNEEL KAWT*~*

YAY AWHADS FEW ME.

OW AWND GREEM MYE SIGGEE AWEDDY HAWS A ZEEP COWDE.

*~*THA PSEEKAHDEELLEC LOOOW*~*THA ASTOONOOMY DOOMEENE*~*

Max news update. The Apple hospital is still waiting for a part for my precious Max. He will not be returning home tomorrow. Please everyone cross your paws that he is home by the weekend.

*cries for Max being away*

The library is closing in 20 minutes so I will moderating but not answering any posts until the end and only if there is time.

Max news update. The Apple hospital is still waiting for a part for my precious Max. He will not be returning home tomorrow. Please everyone cross your paws that he is home by the weekend.

The library is closing in 20 minutes so I will moderating but not answering any posts until the end and only if there is time.

WELLE YEW STEEL...Okay enough of that.

=( Dooooood I hope j00 get yer lappy back soon.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronoy Domine*~*88

Me too. I miss Max. :(

I love 8-Bit. XD I've read them all.

*hides behind a sheet that says "DOIN' FINE!"*

Me too. I miss Max. :(

I wush Morrison wasn't broken so I could use David.

Two minute warning... I will moderate what I can in a couple of minutes, all the rest will be done first thing tomorrow morning when the library opens. Nite, nite to all.

Night Horatio! <3 <3 <3

Two minute warning... I will moderate what I can in a couple of minutes, all the rest will be done first thing tomorrow morning when the library opens. Nite, nite to all.

=( One thing I really don't like is that some posts have to sit unmoderated 'cause of the time limits you have.

*Hands out Play Doh to Unmoderated posts to play with 'till the library opens*

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy domine*~*

=( One thing I really don't like is that some posts have to sit unmoderated 'cause of the time limits you have.

*gasp*

*plays with play-doh*

*gasp*

*plays with play-doh*

I am really sorry about your posts waiting. Because Max is in the hospital I have no choice but to go from place to place and when they close, I am computerless. :(:(

*gasp*

*plays with play-doh*

I am really sorry about your posts waiting. Because Max is in the hospital I have no choice but to go from place to place and when they close, I am computerless. :(:(

Don't worry, we don't blame you. We love you, horation. :D

*gasp*

*plays with play-doh*

Internet cafe..?

*gasp*

*plays with play-doh*

Don't worry, we don't blame you. We love you, horation. :D

Oh thank you so much for the kind words Cheesie. I am so frustrated because I just checked the Apple Repair site and they are still waiting on a part for Max. *cries*

*gasp*

*plays with play-doh*

Internet cafe..?

Fat Chance!!!

I searched from three towns north of me to two towns to the east and about 30 miles south and there is nothing to the west except wetlands, and NOTHING. You would think that Ron Jon's surf shop would put in an internet cafe amidst their surfboards. No... I am in the library, Circuit City, Best Buy and a couple of other computer stores. For some reason, humans just do not like the fact that rodents might be using their computer.

The library police are out and have decided that I have used up my alloted time for the entire day!

W H A T ? ! ? ! ?

I cannot believe that they have now instituted a daily time limit. But there is an alternative...

go to the computers upstairs and hope that no one is on.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

The computer police are giving me the stare. So, I might have to exit rapidly. If I can hold out for another 32 minutes, I will, but if I disappear, good night and have a great time until tomorrow. Cross your paws that Max gets his part tomorrow and is returned home on Thursday. I do not think I can tolerate another minute of the computer police. Of course, I will, but it must be a slow day at the reference desk when they have nothing to do but stare at a hairy rodent on the computer.

*gasp*

*plays with play-doh*

Internet cafe..?

Fat Chance!!!

I searched from three towns north of me to two towns to the east and about 30 miles south and there is nothing to the west except wetlands, and NOTHING. You would think that Ron Jon's surf shop would put in an internet cafe amidst their surfboards. No... I am in the library, Circuit City, Best Buy and a couple of other computer stores. For some reason, humans just do not like the fact that rodents might be using their computer.

Icky.

Where is the hampster-love?

Where is the hamster-love is right!!!

I returned this morning to find the same computer police reference librarian who was on duty last night. Grrrrr. Of course, she had to start in on me that my two hours were cumulative for the entire day.

She needs to have a good cup of coffee and a couple sunflower seeds to begin her day with a smile. From now on I will go upstairs to the other computers. Perhaps I can hide.

As for Max.............................

.......................I cannot stand another day without him.

Hopefully he will be released from the hospital tomorrow and can come home. If I have to spend another weekend with the computer police, I will get cans of whipped cream and overdose on sugar and fat!!!

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I returned this morning to find the same computer police reference librarian who was on duty last night. Grrrrr. Of course, she had to start in on me that my two hours were cumulative for the entire day.

She needs to have a good cup of coffee and a couple sunflower seeds to begin her day with a smile. From now on I will go upstairs to the other computers. Perhaps I can hide.

Hopefully he will be released from the hospital tomorrow and can come home. If I have to spend another weekend with the computer police, I will get cans of whipped cream and overdose on sugar and fat!!!

well, make sure it is light whipped cream, at least.

Booooooooooo Compy Police >:o

well, make sure it is light whipped cream, at least.

:wacko: Are you crazzzzzzzzzzzzzy? :wacko:

Light?????????? That word is no where in my vocabulary when it comes to food!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ready to take the whipped cream now! The same compy police reference librarian is still working. What???????????? A double shift? Or is it a conspiracy against computer hamsters. Grrrrr........ She is sitting there giving me the evil stare and has let me know...

20 minutes

remaining!

Does she really think I want to be here without my Max?????????????? NOOOOOOOO!!!

I checked the apple repair and they are still waiting on the part.

*cries*

NO, NO, NO... I cannot go through another weekend with the compy police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ready to take the whipped cream now! The same compy police reference librarian is still working. What???????????? A double shift? Or is it a conspiracy against computer hamsters. Grrrrr........ She is sitting there giving me the evil stare and has let me know...

20 minutes

remaining!

Does she really think I want to be here without my Max?????????????? NOOOOOOOO!!!

*cries*

NO, NO, NO... I cannot go through another weekend with the compy police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~*THA GRAWND ELLOZHAN*~*THA FAHNEEL CAWT*~*

*HAWNDS HEWAYSHHAW AH MEET CLEEVEAH* HEA. KEEL THAM WEETH THAWT. AWND EEF YEW DOWNT DEW EET THAWN I'LL DEW EET.

*~*THA PSYKAHDEELEEC LOOAW*~*THA ASTROONOOMY DOOMEENE*~*

20 minutes

remaining!

*cries*

*HAWNDS HEWAYSHHAW AH MEET CLEEVEAH* HEA. KEEL THAM WEETH THAWT. AWND EEF YEW DOWNT DEW EET THAWN I'LL DEW EET.

Arnold, I will let you take care of it. You are much, much bigger and stronger than I am!

20 minutes

remaining!

*cries*

Arnold, I will let you take care of it. You are much, much bigger and stronger than I am!

*~*THA GRAWND EELOOZHAN*~*THA FAHNEEL CAWT*~*

YA. AWND IEE WEEL GEET MYE AWTHAWH SPLEET PESAHNALAHTEES TEW HELP MEE.

(Which is: Stewie Griffin, Syd Barret, Jimi Hendrix, Marc Jacobs, Yoda, David Gilmour, The Teacher, Jennifer Anniston, Avril Lavigne, Roger Waters, Nick Mason, Trent Reznor (NOT Trent the guy I like. Trent Reznor of The Nine Inch Nails), Victor Van Dort, Bill Gates, Bob Geldof, Bob Dylan, Tim Burton, Willy Wonka, and Giza.)

*~*THA PSYKAHDELLEEC LOOAW*~*THA ASTROONOOMY DOOMEENE*~*

20 minutes

remaining!

*cries*

(Which is: Stewie Griffin, Syd Barret, Jimi Hendrix, Marc Jacobs, Yoda, David Gilmour, The Teacher, Jennifer Anniston, Avril Lavigne, Roger Waters, Nick Mason, Trent Reznor (NOT Trent the guy I like. Trent Reznor of The Nine Inch Nails), Victor Van Dort, Bill Gates, Bob Geldof, Bob Dylan, Tim Burton, Willy Wonka, and Giza.)

I am kicked off in ten seconds. Nite, nite!

Talk to you tomorrow. I have to go!

20 minutes

remaining!

*cries*

XD I just made three posts with more of my split personalities....

20 minutes

remaining!

*cries*

Which had to be moderated this morning due to the fact that I was kicked off last night. :(

This particular librarian would probably ask for their library cards and then kick them out because they didn't have one.

20 minutes

remaining!

*cries*

Which had to be moderated this morning due to the fact that I was kicked off last night. :(

This particular librarian would probably ask for their library cards and then kick them out because they didn't have one.

have you tried explaining your situation to the librarian?

20 minutes

remaining!

*cries*

Luigi: Libray-a Cards? Thay-a don't have-a those in-a the Mushroom Kinddom-a!

AHNULD SWATZANAYGEH: YEW WEEL PAYE. LET MEE EEN.

20 minutes

remaining!

*cries*

Yes. One is really nice and helps me out. She finds a computer for me and lets me stay a bit longer. The other two are like Attila The Hun, female version, and need to lighten up a bit. At the moment I have the good old... 20 minutes remaining.

20 minutes

remaining!

*cries*

Yes. One is really nice and helps me out. She finds a computer for me and lets me stay a bit longer. The other two are like Attila The Hun, female version, and need to lighten up a bit. At the moment I have the good old... 20 minutes remaining.

Want me to send you my army? It includes my freinds (ALL of them), all the charecters I've made up, my Split personalities, etc.

That should help. XD

20 minutes

remaining!

*cries*

Want me to send you my army? It includes my freinds (ALL of them), all the charecters I've made up, my Split personalities, etc.

That should help. XD

That would be absolutely perfect!

*waits for army to appear at the library*

The really nice librarian, who works with me, must be on holiday as I have not seen her in a few or more days. As today is Friday, there will be no Max until at least Monday, if they get the part today and ship it today. That would be the best case. In the worst case... I do not want to even think about it.

*cries for my precious little Max*

Okay... there we have it. The megaphone announcer over the loudpseaker compy police voice...

25 MINUTES !!!!!

No ifs, ands, buts or any other excuses are permitted. It is Friday and everyone wants to get home early.

I am sitting at a computer which is on a desk so high that only Jack, the famous one of Jack and the Beanstalk, could sit at this desk. I always put the keyboard in my lap or else I look like I am trying to reach over my head. My paws are just not that long. Too bad, I couldn't just sit on the floor and make myself at home. LOL

Okay... there we have it. The megaphone announcer over the loudpseaker compy police voice...

25 MINUTES !!!!!

No ifs, ands, buts or any other excuses are permitted. It is Friday and everyone wants to get home early.

I am sitting at a computer which is on a desk so high that only Jack, the famous one of Jack and the Beanstalk, could sit at this desk. I always put the keyboard in my lap or else I look like I am trying to reach over my head. My paws are just not that long. Too bad, I couldn't just sit on the floor and make myself at home. LOL

XD You should do it and see what they do.

25 MINUTES !!!!!

I have already had the compy police attack me for the minutes, so what harm could it do?

In addition to the Max update, the part is still NOT available. I am going to cry all weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This means that it will be at least Friday if I am lucky before I get Max home.

I miss him sooooo much.

25 MINUTES !!!!!

I have already had the compy police attack me for the minutes, so what harm could it do?

In addition to the Max update, the part is still NOT available. I am going to cry all weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss him sooooo much.

x_X Didn't they say they'd have the part on Monday?

25 MINUTES !!!!!

I miss him sooooo much.

I tried to respond and have no idea why it will not post my post.

3 minutes.

I am heading over to Circuit City. Talk to you later, alligator.

Hope this posts.

25 MINUTES !!!!!

I miss him sooooo much.

3 minutes.

Hope this posts.

Well, if I'm gone before you get to Circuit City, see you Monday! <3

25 MINUTES !!!!!

I miss him sooooo much.

3 minutes.

Hope this posts.

Well, if I'm gone before you get to Circuit City, see you Monday!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????

Where are you going???? I am at Circuit City and you are ..............? You didn't tell me you were going away for the weekend.

*falls over paws in the air*

Here I am at the library again and who is the very first person I see...

The Compy Police!!!

Doesn't this woman have a home???????????? :huh:

As soon as I say "Good Morning", she replies, "I will be watching you today! No extra minutes."

:rolleyes::wacko: Okay... no extra minutes. :wacko::rolleyes:

The Compy Police!!!

As soon as I say "Good Morning", she replies, "I will be watching you today! No extra minutes."

wow. >.< someone has something up there bum.

The Compy Police!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

Well i'll give here a home inside tis lovely Meat grinder...er, house.

Grrrr..........

The Compy Police just checked the sign-in sheet and alerted me to the fact that I have

15 MINUTES REMAINING !!!

So, I will try and get as many posts moderated that I am able and I will return to the library later in the day.

Grrrr..........

The Compy Police just checked the sign-in sheet and alerted me to the fact that I have

15 MINUTES REMAINING !!!

So, I will try and get as many posts moderated that I am able and I will return to the library later in the day.

well, don't they have an upstairs room?

Grrrr..........

15 MINUTES REMAINING !!!

:lol::lol::lol:

That is exactly where I am hiding.

She came up from downstairs to find me.

I guess there is not enough going on in the reference department for her.

Or, she does not like hamsters. Either way, I am going to try and find another place to go.

Max is still in the hospital and Apple Care is trying to do an expedited search and hopefully will have Max

home by Friday. Of course, when he comes home he will be a super computer with almost every part being

replaced. He will be like a brand new computer!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrr..........

15 MINUTES REMAINING !!!

Or, she does not like hamsters. Either way, I am going to try and find another place to go.

Max is still in the hospital and Apple Care is trying to do an expedited search and hopefully will have Max

home by Friday. Of course, when he comes home he will be a super computer with almost every part being

D= My mom says she isn;'t gonna buy a new lappy cord to replace Morrison, so I'll just stick with this stoopid compy.

*~*The PPsychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Grrrr..........

15 MINUTES REMAINING !!!

D= My mom says she isn;'t gonna buy a new lappy cord to replace Morrison, so I'll just stick with this stoopid compy.

:( Oh, I'm sorry. Perhaps you can put it on your Christmas wish list.

Grrrr..........

15 MINUTES REMAINING !!!

:( Oh, I'm sorry. Perhaps you can put it on your Christmas wish list.

*~*The Granbd Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

OMG, that reminds me. XD I drew this pic of me the other day at one of those get-your-photo-with-Santa things at the mall, and santa asks what I wants for Xmas, and I says, "A Pony." and Santa looks at me funny, and then I shout, "With saddlebags full of Pink Floyd Merchindise!" XD

Okay everyone... Please put your Paw, Hand, Wing, Talon, Tentacle, Fin, Leaf, Or Robotic arm over your Heart and please say the Pledge of Alleigence.

I pledge alleigence to The Hampster of the United Boards of Invision.

And To The Randomness, To which it Jigs,

One Horatio, Over God,

Whith Popsicles and Insanity for all.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You have absolutely outdone yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*finds the most phenomenal award for Mushroom_king*

I am presenting you with the Neon Comet Award !!!

You stalker, How did you know Neon was my Favorite Element?!

:o:lol::o:lol:

*~*The Grand illusioon*~*The Final Cut*~*

Ah, memories.

I have over-stayed my time. Every time I hear the hydraulics of the library elevator, I hear 'Jaws' music playing in my head. The librarian will be up, I am sure of it, and when she does, she will kick me off with no warning. She just commandeers the keyboard and clicks you off without even signing out. So, if I disappear, I will get on later.

I have over-stayed my time. Every time I hear the hydraulics of the library elevator, I hear 'Jaws' music playing in my head. The librarian will be up, I am sure of it, and when she does, she will kick me off with no warning. She just commandeers the keyboard and clicks you off without even signing out. So, if I disappear, I will get on later.

It's a new Gerald Scarfe Animation-The Libraian!

Horatio, are there any Kinko's Copy places in your town? They have computers you can use. The on ein my town lets me use it.

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Horatio, are there any Kinko's Copy places in your town? They have computers you can use. The on ein my town lets me use it.

Kinko's is about one hour away. I wish it was closer.

*wonders what happened to the Airplane*

If you lost your airplane, you can borrow my hamster-sized one. His name is Jefferson. Ha Ha! Get it?

OOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR You can borrow my hamster-sized Starship, also named Jefferson. ha Ha!

If you lost your airplane, you can borrow my hamster-sized one. His name is Jefferson. Ha Ha! Get it?

OOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR You can borrow my hamster-sized Starship, also named Jefferson. ha Ha!

I will borrow your Airplane named Jefferson. Does it come complete with all the CD's? LOL

I will borrow your Airplane named Jefferson. Does it come complete with all the CD's? LOL

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*'

There is a burned CD in the Harddrive with al, of the songs on it.

Oh, and in case you didn't get the starship, there is a band called Jefferson Starship. Ha Ha!

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Oh, and in case you didn't get the starship, there is a band called Jefferson Starship. Ha Ha!

The Starship is for long range travel. The Airplane is for short hops. That is why I chose the Airplane. LOL

The Starship is for long range travel. The Airplane is for short hops. That is why I chose the Airplane. LOL

But if you choose Jefferson Starship, youcan zap the Librayian and she will be no more. :lol:

I'm so violent.

Here I am again at the library. Unfortunately, the Compy Police librarian is still here. The library is closing in 50 minutes, so I will get to stay on at least 40 minutes. I have already overstayed my two hours maximum for the day, so I can get kicked off at any moment. Hopefully she will get sidetracked downstairs and forget about me.

Meep.

Well, hello horatio! Or, it'll be hello when you get 'round to modding this! How are you today?

Anyway. Sorry 'bout that. I was too busy writing the next part to my story :D

That's right, A NEW PART! Joy! I NEED to know about more people's sanities though. Ahh well.

Meep.

Well, hello horatio! Or, it'll be hello when you get 'round to modding this! How are you today?

That's right, A NEW PART! Joy! I NEED to know about more people's sanities though. Ahh well.

Um? Okay then? You gave a two minute warning and modded it ten minutes after XD lucky us! Horatio is getting to stay longer!

Meep.

Um? Okay then? You gave a two minute warning and modded it ten minutes after XD lucky us! Horatio is getting to stay longer!