Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Best friend of horatio club!

PARIS !!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to Paris?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.

Welcome!This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio!I made one yesterday , but the EVIL cyber space stole it!Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again.The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio! :D Come on everyone!Sign up!

+++++++++++++++++BFOHC members+++++++++++++++++

signed~HogwartsHamster aka Friend of Horatio!

signed~Horatio

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Everyone sign up! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Welcome!This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio!I made one yesterday , but the EVIL cyber space stole it!Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again.The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio! :D Come on everyone!Sign up!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

The other one of these disappeared into cyberspace and I wish that I could have remembered all the people who had joined.  !_HogwartsHamster_!, do you remember?  You have a great memory.

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

The other one of these disappeared into cyberspace and I wish that I could have remembered all the people who had joined.  !_HogwartsHamster_!, do you remember?  You have a great memory.

You're in!!!! :D

!_HogwartsHamster_!, do you remember?  You have a great memory.

Sadly, I do not remember.They'll just have to sign up again. :upside:

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

I was in it!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

I was in it!

And you're in again ! :D

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

I was in it!

I know Otter was there, I will sign her up, I'm sure she won't mind.

*thinks good thoughts for Otter, her uncle and the whole family*

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

I was in it!

*helps Horatio think good thoughts*

Hey Horatio are u the one who made up this site

I wish that I could take credit, but the club president is !_HogwartsHamster_!.  She is really smart and has done a great job organizing the club. :D  :cool:  :D

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

Yeah...we signed up another member!

I wish that I could take credit, but the club president is !_HogwartsHamster_!.  She is really smart and has done a great job organizing the club. :D  :cool:  :D

I did not come up with this.It was Horatio who suggested it.I just did what he suggested. :D

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

I was in it!

*helps Horatio think good thoughts*

*thinks good thoughts with them*

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

Yeah...we signed up another member!

Welcome our newest member!!!! :D  :D  :D

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

HamHam#1 fam is here...welcome!   :D

so many membrs!I hope we get more!

---------------------------------------

hoRatIo  apPreCiaTion  caRd!!             ]

]

Go Horatio! :cool:                      ]

]

Friends of Horatio Unite!             ]

]

]

---------------------------------------

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

Welcome!!!!  I am glad to hear that you have joined Milkyway Hamster.

Guest puppydog

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

i thought i signed this a LONG time ago.... grr

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

i thought i signed this a LONG time ago.... grr

Cyberspace stole it.  Glad to see you signed again.  BTW, you are almost at 3000 posts! :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek

Welcome, Hum Pa Hamster to hampsterdance.com! This is, what I think, the world's greatest site on the internet. If you would like an avatar (the picture below your name) go to "Your control panel" on the far left of your screen. CLick on it. Then, Go to "personal info", then go to "avatars". Chose which ever one that you like! I just made a ruby slipper one, wonder where it is!!! There are lots of stuff to do here. Listen to Horatio (Patricia) for she knows EVERYTHING!! Welcome!

<:o) <:o) <:o) <:o) <:o) <:o) <:o) <:o) <:o) <:o)

Welcome, Hum Pa Hamster to hampsterdance.com! This is, what I think, the world's greatest site on the internet. If you would like an avatar (the picture below your name) go to "Your control panel" on the far left of your screen. CLick on it. Then, Go to "personal info", then go to "avatars". Chose which ever one that you like! I just made a ruby slipper one, wonder where it is!!! There are lots of stuff to do here. Listen to Horatio (Patricia) for she knows EVERYTHING!! Welcome!

) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

*gives more sugar to Toto*

Thanks for thinking that I know quite a bit, but I only know enough to fill a thimble.  But, you just made my day! :D

BTW, you have been added!  Welcome!

I just made a ruby slipper one, wonder where it is!!!

Thanks for making an avatar.  I will just ask a couple of questions, to make sure that your avatar approval is successful.  Is it in either .jpg or .gif?  Is the file size not too large?  Did you write in the subject of the email:  Avatar Request?  The last question is, did you send the email to HampsterKing at support@hampsterdance.com?

If all the answers to the above questions are yes, then you should be successful.  I will contact HampsterKing and ask him to look for your avatar.

oh, it has all of the nessecities, except, it's in .bmp. I made it in paint, 64x64. I dunno if you can make them in .jpg or .gif. hum, then I dunno if it'll work, or how i can make it work!!!

oh, it has all of the nessecities, except, it's in .bmp. I made it in paint, 64x64. I dunno if you can make them in .jpg or .gif. hum, then I dunno if it'll work, or how i can make it work!!!

I would email HampsterKing and ask him how to change the file from .bmp to one of the others.  Too bad Arkcher is having major computer problems as this would be answered in a nanosecond if she were here.  Anyone else know the answer to this question?

I would email HampsterKing and ask him how to change the file from .bmp to one of the others.  Too bad Arkcher is having major computer problems as this would be answered in a nanosecond if she were here.  Anyone else know the answer to this question?

Another thought is if you could email it to him somehow and he could scan it and change the file to the correct one.

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

Two new members!!  Wonderful!!!!!!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

Two new members!!  Wonderful!!!!!!

You're on the list!  :D

I thought that Arkcher was a dude.

*THINKS BACK TO 2ND PAGE! PREHAMPSTORIC HISTORY!*

This just in! Hamsterfireball was indeed probably not talking about who created this topic! They were indeed probably talking about who made the entire site! What is the answer? I believe it is HampsterKing! All hail HampsterKing! All hail HampsterKing!

This is Mega Wolf, signing off. And signing in to the Best Friend of Horatio Club!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

Mega Wolf... you are on!!!

Arkcher is a dudette! :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Hi everybody I'm not going tobe on this web site for awhile I am goign to be gone for a week sry byebye

Oh Hamsterfireball, this will be a long week without you.  Hurry back!!! :sleepy:

I'm back  :D

Oh good!Start joining in conversations. :D

Hey Horatio have you seen milkywayhamster anywhere ???

No, I have not.  :(   I really like the name MilkyWay Hamster as it reminds me of the Milky Way Galaxy.  

I hope that MilkyWay shows back up soon! :D

I do too!So many newbies only post a few times then they vansh. :sleepy:  :upside:

I'm sry I haven't been on for awhile I just stayed off the computer for a while

Glad to see your smiling face!!  We missed you!  Hope that you do not stay off the computer too much. :D  We like seeing you here.

I'm sry I haven't been on for awhile I just stayed off the computer for a while

Horay!You're back!    :D

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~Spot

I signed you up Spot!

Can I sign up please? I am Horatio's friend! Who isn't? He is really nice!!

So can I sign up?

4stargirl3 (Chelsey)

P.S. How do people get flowers, cameras, and bats? All I have is little faces and hampsters!!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~Spot

signed~4stargirl3

You're in 4stargirl3!!

So can I sign up?

4stargirl3 (Chelsey)

P.S. How do people get flowers, cameras, and bats? All I have is little faces and hampsters!!

To get the bats :bat:, flowers :rose:, you will need to look in the spot I will describe.  When you are writing a post it is in a white box with the Clickable Smilies to the left.  Just underneath the white box (where you type) is something called Help Cards:  Emoticons.  Click on the Emoticons and you will see all the words and the image to the right of the word.  You must type the word and the colons exactly as it appears or else the emoticon will not appear, just they typing.  Good luck!  If you need more help, just ask.

So can I sign up?

4stargirl3 (Chelsey)

To get the bats :bat:, flowers :rose:, you will need to look in the spot I will describe.  When you are writing a post it is in a white box with the Clickable Smilies to the left.  Just underneath the white box (where you type) is something called Help Cards:  Emoticons.  Click on the Emoticons and you will see all the words and the image to the right of the word.  You must type the word and the colons exactly as it appears or else the emoticon will not appear,

guessw who I am

:fight

I might no be able to come to this site any more I've been banned from the computer,I mean I can never go on it again sry my friends

:(        :eek        :(        :eek        :(

Oh no, what have you done?  Your parents must have grounded you.  Please do whatever you can to correct the problem and hurry back.  We will be waiting for you.  Sorry to hear this. :(

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~TGHL/Redwing/Darkness/Bob

Please all of you see my Hampsterdance/Italian Job cross over! PLEASE!

Starring: TGHL (ME), Sheena (where art thou), LE, MW, Topazia, Katdacatis#1, !_HogwartsHamster_!, Otter, DTH (not for long), Quzioal Monkeys #1-10000000000, Guards #1-9 and the infamous Horatio.

Blurb: In the winding waterways of Venice there is a dead end that no one goes down. At the end of that waterway is a building. In that building is the Ultimate Prize. At least for Sheena's highly organized Mafia...

uh, I guess I wasn't the only one that thought Arkcher was a dude. Just the way SHE talks, made me think that SHE was a GIRL. I don't know any GIRL who plays with those one biolical thingys. Sorry!!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

Starring: TGHL (ME), Sheena (where art thou), LE, MW, Topazia, Katdacatis#1, !_HogwartsHamster_!, Otter, DTH (not for long), Quzioal Monkeys #1-10000000000, Guards #1-9 and the infamous Horatio.

Blurb: In the winding waterways of Venice there is a dead end that no one goes down. At the end of that waterway is a building. In that building is the Ultimate Prize. At least for Sheena's highly organized Mafia...

I don't understand. ??? Where is this post? ???  ???

uh, I guess I wasn't the only one that thought Arkcher was a dude. Just the way SHE talks, made me think that SHE was a GIRL. I don't know any GIRL who plays with those one biolical thingys. Sorry!!

Ooops, I made a BIG mistake.  Arkcher is a dude!    :eek  :eek  :eek

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

TGHL's story is in the Stories forum, the topic name is The Sanity Job.  It is great reading.  :D

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

TGHL's story is in the Stories forum, the topic name is The Sanity Job.  It is great reading.  :D

I read it!It is great! :D

Ooops, I made a BIG mistake.  Arkcher is a dude!    :eek  :eek  :eek

I thought so! :laughing

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

Please all of you see my Hampsterdance/Italian <A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||job|AA1VDw">Job</A> cross over! PLEASE!

I read it!It is great! :D

Awww... Shucks.. :embarassed:

So can I sign up?

4stargirl3 (Chelsey)

To get the bats :bat:, flowers :rose:, you will need to look in the spot I will describe.  When you are writing a post it is in a white box with the Clickable Smilies to the left.  Just underneath the white box (where you type) is something called Help Cards:  Emoticons.  Click on the Emoticons and you will see all the words and the image to the right of the word.  You must type the word and the colons exactly as it appears or else the emoticon will not appear, just they typing.  Good luck!  If you need more help, just ask.

Thanks You so much!!! :rose:

I am so happy I found this out.

So can I sign up?

4stargirl3 (Chelsey)

Thanks You so much!!! :rose:

I am so happy I found this out.

I love these emoticons!! :eek

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

What about good ol' Scarlette? ???

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

I added ya Scarlette!

:bowwow Thanx horatio!Iwondered about the icons2!

What you need to do is to copy the emoticon EXACTLY or else it does not appear.  For example in your bowwow, you omitted the : at the end, so the word appeared.  :bowwow:  Another tip that might happen is to make sure that you have a space between the : and the word that is before or that follows.  There also must be no spaces in between unless it is depicted that way.  It gets tricky, but it you find an emoticon did not work, go back and look, you will always find the mistake.

I'm new here dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr My hamsters namis horatio my hamster is 3 years old diiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Welcome Horatio2.  Glad to see you at HampsterDance Boards.  If you would like an avatar I can tell you how to get one.  We have a couple Horatio avatars that you might like.

Go to the upper left hand corner, click on Your Control Panel.  Click on Personal Info, click on Avatar Options, then look through the Avatar Gallery until you find an avatar that you like.  When you do, click on Add This Avatar to My Profile.

Please tell us all about your little Horatio.  I would like to hear what he looks like, his favorite things...everything! :D

I'm stuck at 55 post or i think. I know i need to post more and i would but my home com is broke. :(  :(  So i use school ones but school is ending in 1 more day. What should i do ? ???

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

*does a double take* WOW! Did you say that I'm in it! Cool! I've been following it, and I love it!

Welcome! This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio! I made one yesterday, but the EVIL cyber space stole it! Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again. The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio! :D  Come on everyone! Sign up!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~Horatio2

signed~Krisdadogg#1

Krisdadogg#1 and Horatio2 you are both the newest members!  Welcome!!! :D

Welcome! This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio! I made one yesterday, but the EVIL cyber space stole it! Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again. The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio! :D Come on everyone! Sign up!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~Horatio2

signed~Krisdadogg#1

signed~Spot

signed~4stargirl3

You're on Spot! Welcome!!!

I guess I'll allways be a newbie lol :D when will I be a hamsterdancer :eek

I am truly sorry.  The computer does not automatically change your status when you achieve a certain number of posts.  I have to let HampsterKing know so that he will change the status.  I will let him know immediately.  It should change soon. :D

Welcome! This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio! I made one yesterday, but the EVIL cyber space stole it! Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again. The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio! :D  Come on everyone! Sign up!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~Horatio2

signed~Krisdadogg#1

signed~Spot

signed~ralph

I added you ralph....~ :D

wow....lots of members

Isn't this great!!! :D  :D  :D

It sure is! we currently have 21 members! :D

All hail Sheena! All hail Sheena!

i believe i will make a club called Sheena's Super Friends! Sheena will be back at some point. We'll wait for her return there. BTW, when will she be back?

Welcome! This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio! I made one yesterday, but the EVIL cyber space stole it! Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again. The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio! :D  Come on everyone! Sign up!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~Horatio2

signed~Krisdadogg#1

signed~Spot

signed~ralph

Honey... come join us! :D

All hail Sheena! All hail Sheena!

i believe i will make a club called Sheena's Super Friends! Sheena will be back at some point. We'll wait for her return there. BTW, when will she be back?

I'd expect Sheena to be back either tommorow or Monday since it is the end of Half-term.

So she'll probably come back very soon? YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~Horatio2

signed~Krisdadogg#1

signed~Spot

signed~Ralph

signed~Cort

Done!  You're on.  Welcome.

<font color='#000000'>
Welcome! This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio! I made one yesterday, but the EVIL cyber space stole it! Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again. The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio! :D Come on everyone! Sign up!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~Horatio2

signed~Krisdadogg#1

signed~Spot

signed~4stargirl3

signed~Ralph

signed~Cort

Done! You're on. Welcome.</font>

<font color='#000000'>So happy!

...and hungry... :eat :eat :eat</font>

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~Horatio2

signed~Krisdadogg#1

signed~Spot

signed~Ralph

signed~Cort

So happy!

...and hungry... :eat  :eat  :eat

You are hungry?  You aren't a wolf are you?  Should I be afraid? ???

Welcome! This is a club for those who are friends with Horatio! I made one yesterday, but the EVIL cyber space stole it! Therefore, everyone that signed up on the first one will have to sign up again. The only one who I remembered signing up is Horatio! :D  Come on everyone! Sign up!

signed~Horatio

signed~Hamster Luver

signed~Hamsterfireball

signed~Katdacatis#1

signed~Otter

signed~Dream

signed~Moneylover

signed~Mizu

signed~HamHam#1 fam

signed~Milkyway Hamster

signed~Puppydog

signed~Toto

signed~Hum Pa Hamster

signed~xzxnodoubtxzx

signed~Mega Wolf

signed~Horatio2

signed~Krisdadogg#1

signed~Spot

signed~Ralph

signed~Cort

So happy!

...and hungry... :eat  :eat  :eat

You are hungry?  You aren't a wolf are you?  Should I be afraid? ???

Mabye...

well never know, and mabye this is your last night alive... :penguin

I would like to make a post that is a tribute to !_HogwartsHamster_!.  We could all sign it with our thoughts and hope that she read it.

Here goes!

Dear HoggyHam,

What will the BFOHC be without it's president.  We are all sad that you have decided to depart and hope that you will return someday.  It is pretty upsetting that you will not be posting here, but we do understand that you have your reasons.  I will always be looking for you and hope that while you are gone, life treats you well.

Lots of love in friendship,

Your pal always,

Horatio :love:  :love:  :love:

I would like to make a post that is a tribute to !_HogwartsHamster_!.  We could all sign it with our thoughts and hope that she read it.

Here goes!

Dear HoggyHam,

What will the BFOHC be without it's president.  We are all sad that you have decided to depart and hope that you will return someday.  It is pretty upsetting that you will not be posting here, but we do understand that you have your reasons.  I will always be looking for you and hope that while you are gone, life treats you well.

Your pal always,

Horatio :love:  :love:  :love:

*sigh* Horatio, I am not the president.Sry to crush your hopes, but life is most certainly not treating me well.

I would like to make a post that is a tribute to !_HogwartsHamster_!.  We could all sign it with our thoughts and hope that she read it.

Here goes!

Dear HoggyHam,

What will the BFOHC be without it's president.  We are all sad that you have decided to depart and hope that you will return someday.  It is pretty upsetting that you will not be posting here, but we do understand that you have your reasons.  I will always be looking for you and hope that while you are gone, life treats you well.

Your pal always,

*sigh* Horatio, I am not the president.Sry to crush your hopes, but life is most certainly not treating me well.

As you know, I did write a post and ask where you were.  As a matter of fact, I wrote a number of times.  To me, even though we only know each other through a computer screen, you are a very nice person and a great friend.  If this is the side of you that you wish to show us, that is okay.  If you think that you are the only one going through a tough life, then this is the place to vent your emotions.  Take a look at Jesse's topic, *sigh* in Hampton.  He has poured out his heart and people have responded.  When you go through the bad times and can let people share the bad times, then those bad times are not as bad.  Maybe when life is treating you better, you will stop back and say hello.  In the meantime I want you to know that you will be in my thoughts, heart and prayers everyday and I look forward to the day that you say that things are going better for you.  If you ever need an ear, you always know where to find me.

No matter what you may say.... we will be waiting.

You pal always and forever...

I would like to make a post that is a tribute to !_HogwartsHamster_!.  We could all sign it with our thoughts and hope that she read it.

Here goes!

Dear HoggyHam,

What will the BFOHC be without it's president.  We are all sad that you have decided to depart and hope that you will return someday.  It is pretty upsetting that you will not be posting here, but we do understand that you have your reasons.  I will always be looking for you and hope that while you are gone, life treats you well.

Your pal always,

Horatio :love:  :love:  :love:

As you know, I did write a post and ask where you were.  As a matter of fact, I wrote a number of times.  To me, even though we only know each other through a computer screen, you are a very nice person and a great friend.  If this is the side of you that you wish to show us, that is okay.  If you think that you are the only one going through a tough life, then this is the place to vent your emotions.  Take a look at Jesse's topic, *sigh* in Hampton.  He has poured out his heart and people have responded.  When you go through the bad times and can let people share the bad times, then those bad times are not as bad.  Maybe when life is treating you better, you will stop back and say hello.  In the meantime I want you to know that you will be in my thoughts, heart and prayers everyday and I look forward to the day that you say that things are going better for you.  If you ever need an ear, you always know where to find me.

No one here can help me.if you must know, my parents are getting divorced. :(

Here goes!

Dear HoggyHam,

Your pal always,

No one here can help me.if you must know, my parents are getting divorced. :(

Oh, I am so, so sorry.  This will be a really rough time for you.  Do you know who you will be living with?  My next door neighbor is going through a divorce right now and her two daughters are 8 and 12.  They are having a really hard time dealing with this because their mother is having an even worse time.  You will need to know and believe in your heart that you had nothing to do whatsoever with the divorce.  You did not cause this.  It will be difficult until the divorce is final and then things will start to smooth out.  I do not know how far along things are, but you will find that there are probably a lot of other people here who have gone through this same experience.  I do understand why you do not want to post, write stories or anything like that.  It will get better.  Once the visitation is worked out, then you will have some normalcy to your life.  If you do not want to post, I understand, but at least stop by and let us say some words of encouragement.  Just read what others have said... maybe this will help.

Now you will forever be in my heart, my prayers and always my thoughts.

We are dedicating this topic to HoggyHam.  If anyone has been in a divorce she needs to hear from you.  If you only have words of advice, then this is the time to give her support.  Please reply either here or in Warm Wishes in the HoggyHam topic. :sleepy: