• 2. I have been to sleep away camp
    • 3. I have been to day Camp and Sleep Away Camp
    • 4. I have never been to camp but would like to do Day Camp
    • 5. I have never been to camp but would like to do Sleep Away
    • 6. I have never been to camp but with like to Day and Sleep Away
    • 7. I have never been to camp and not sure if I'd want to
    • 8. I have never been to camp and would not like too
    • 9. I don't know what camp is
    • 10. Other (please post what your response would have been)

ok, i just reserved online  "a spell for chameleon" of the xanth series at the library because, by copyright year, i think it is the first...correct me if im wrong, and i can cancel the request...

Don't worry, It isn't a saga, you can start with any one and jump right in. :D

it came at the library, but then i missed it andi think they put it back to the library it came from :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
ok, i just reserved online  "a spell for chameleon" of the xanth series at the library because, by copyright year, i think it is the first...correct me if im wrong, and i can cancel the request...

it came at the library, but then i missed it andi think they put it back to the library it came from :angry:

it was still there! and ive read...ummm....idk how many chapters...its good!

it was still there! and ive read...ummm....idk how many chapters...its good!

You gotta love the millions of puns!

SOMEWHAT CAMP-RELATED:

there was this really fun girl scout thing this weekend,,, a sleepover at this place called camp ramapo, and we did a high ropes course, and it was rrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the things was u climb up this ladder and then up this tree which has staple rung things in it, then u go on this little platform attached to the tree and the platform was like 3 feet by 3 feet maybe less and u had to stand on it and jump for this trapeze like 4 - 5 feet away,. and u had to jump for it, u couldnt reach out and touch it. the platform was like 30 feet up and so was the trapeze (we were wearing full body harnesses OF COURSE!!!!) then another one was u climb up a tree about 30 feet up and walk on this little log like 5 - 6 inches wide while someone else was walking from the other side, and when u met in the middle, u had to switch places and my partner and i were one of the few pairsthat did it! oh yeah! then the third thing, that i didnt get to do becasue there wasnt enough time, was called the fidget ladder and u had to climb this wobbly lagget made of logs and rope like the rungs were 4 inch wide logs and the sides were rope, and the rungs were like 2 - 3 feet across and there was like 2 feet between each rung and once u climb up that, u have to walk along these cables, ur feet on one and ur hands on the other, and go over to this tree, then go back the middle and come down. the "cabins" were more like dorms with bunk beds, HEAT, carpeted floors, bathrroms in each room, etc. etc. it was really really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really really FUN!

ok ill stop....peace out yo! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

SOMEWHAT CAMP-RELATED:

there was this really fun girl scout thing this weekend,,, a sleepover at this place called camp ramapo, and we did a high ropes course, and it was rrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the things was u climb up this ladder and then up this tree which has staple rung things in it, then u go on this little platform attached to the tree  and the platform was like 3 feet by 3 feet maybe less and u had to stand on it and jump for this trapeze like 4 - 5 feet away,. and u had to jump for it, u couldnt reach out and touch it. the platform was like 30 feet up and so was the trapeze (we were wearing full body harnesses OF COURSE!!!!) then another one was u climb up a tree about 30 feet up and walk on this little log like 5 - 6 inches wide while someone else was walking from the other side, and when u met in the middle, u had to switch places and my partner and i were one of the few pairsthat did it! oh yeah! then the third thing, that i didnt get to do becasue there wasnt enough time, was called the fidget ladder and u had to climb this wobbly lagget made of logs and rope like the rungs were 4 inch wide logs and the sides were rope, and the rungs were like 2 - 3 feet across and there was like 2 feet between each rung and once u climb up that, u have to walk along these cables, ur feet on one  and ur hands on the other, and go over to this tree, then go back the middle and come down. the "cabins" were more like dorms with bunk beds, HEAT, carpeted floors, bathrroms in each room, etc. etc. it was really really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really really FUN!

Girl Scouts has certainly changed!

:lol::lol::lol:

SOMEWHAT CAMP-RELATED:

there was this really fun girl scout thing this weekend,,, a sleepover at this place called camp ramapo, and we did a high ropes course, and it was rrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the things was u climb up this ladder and then up this tree which has staple rung things in it, then u go on this little platform attached to the tree  and the platform was like 3 feet by 3 feet maybe less and u had to stand on it and jump for this trapeze like 4 - 5 feet away,. and u had to jump for it, u couldnt reach out and touch it. the platform was like 30 feet up and so was the trapeze (we were wearing full body harnesses OF COURSE!!!!) then another one was u climb up a tree about 30 feet up and walk on this little log like 5 - 6 inches wide while someone else was walking from the other side, and when u met in the middle, u had to switch places and my partner and i were one of the few pairsthat did it! oh yeah! then the third thing, that i didnt get to do becasue there wasnt enough time, was called the fidget ladder and u had to climb this wobbly lagget made of logs and rope like the rungs were 4 inch wide logs and the sides were rope, and the rungs were like 2 - 3 feet across and there was like 2 feet between each rung and once u climb up that, u have to walk along these cables, ur feet on one  and ur hands on the other, and go over to this tree, then go back the middle and come down. the "cabins" were more like dorms with bunk beds, HEAT, carpeted floors, bathrroms in each room, etc. etc. it was really really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really reallyreally really really really really really FUN!

more like PANSY scouts. :lol: the tree things sound cool, but the cabins are so lame. You need tents, out in the woods away from civilization. In the cold, the only heat coming from a campfire. The closest thing to a cabin I have slept in while camping in scouts was scout-made. We dug a two holes, and stuck in two logs vertically. We then lashed two more poles, buried, at a 40 degree angle about. We then lashed cross peices, and then a network of branches, twigs, sticks, and then completely covered and sealed it with leaves. We then made a door out of twigs, branches, and rope. Two other friends and I all slpet in it, just our sleeping bags. It rained that night, and we were perfectly dry. B) not bragging... I just have something against sleeping in cabins.

SOMEWHAT CAMP-RELATED:

more like PANSY scouts. :lol: the tree things sound cool, but the cabins are so lame. You need tents, out in the woods away from civilization. In the cold, the only heat coming from a campfire. The closest thing to a cabin I have slept in while camping in scouts was scout-made. We dug a two holes, and stuck in two logs vertically. We then lashed two more poles, buried, at a 40 degree angle about. We then lashed cross peices, and then a network of branches, twigs, sticks, and then completely covered and sealed it with leaves. We then made a door out of twigs, branches, and rope. Two other friends and I all slpet in it, just our sleeping bags. It rained that night, and we were perfectly dry. B) not bragging... I just have something against sleeping in cabins.

I AM impressed! :lol:

Have you ever considered a career in engineering or architecture?

Seems like you are off to a good start. :lol::lol::lol:

SOMEWHAT CAMP-RELATED:

Have you ever been to Hillcroft up by Rachel and I?

SOMEWHAT CAMP-RELATED:

Have you ever been to Hillcroft up by Rachel and I?

no, but ive passed by and heard about it.....

SOMEWHAT CAMP-RELATED:

more like PANSY scouts. :lol: the tree things sound cool, but the cabins are so lame. You need tents

we didnt exactly get to choose what cabins!

SOMEWHAT CAMP-RELATED:

more like PANSY scouts. :lol: the tree things sound cool, but the cabins are so lame. You need tents

(but if i had a choice, i would have chosen them...lol)

SOMEWHAT CAMP-RELATED:

but if you had to choose between tents and cabins, whcih would you choose?

SOMEWHAT CAMP-RELATED:

but if you had to choose between tents and cabins, whcih would you choose?

cabins...lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
the cupcake champion award

was handed out to every buddy

on my buddy list thanx 4 bein

ther 4 me <3 yall tee hee hee hee

yay! an award!

would u like to be on my buddy list, cupcake lvr? im honored since im first on yours :blush:

ther 4 me <3 yall tee hee hee hee

yay! an award!

would u like to be on my buddy list, cupcake lvr? im honored since im first on yours :blush:

Did you pay her lots of money ??????? :lol:

i didnt ever know she was putting me on it or that she was even making one! i swear! (ok, so it was only 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

000000 dollars.) :lol::lol::lol:

but seriously, what i said outside the parentheses was true

ther 4 me

yay! an award!

Did you pay her lots of money ??????? :lol:

i didnt ever know she was putting me on it or that she was even making one! i swear! (ok, so it was only 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

000000 dollars.) :lol::lol::lol:

but seriously, what i said outside the parentheses was true

:lol: LOL :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

so.....................................i dont know what to say, ........but this chat is falling to the bottom of the list, so i thought, "why not post?" :rolleyes:

Are you going to camp this summer? :D

i still have to choose one...no more gs camp, teh theater camp i cant make bcause of the county fair which we always go to.....ummmmm the computer camp is really expensive, my grandpartents payed for it last time...............................so idk

so.....................................i dont know what to say, ........but this chat is falling to the bottom of the list, so i thought, "why not post?" :rolleyes:

i still have to choose one...no more gs camp, teh theater camp i cant make bcause of the county fair which we always go to.....ummmmm the computer camp is really expensive, my grandpartents payed for it last time...............................so idk

How about Hamster Camp? :lol:

Come and stay in my cage. You can always go for a run in my wheel for activity.

• 2 weeks later...

id love 2! that is, if u paid for my plane ticket to florida..(that is where u live, rite?) ;)

id love 2! that is, if u paid for my plane ticket to florida..(that is where u live, rite?) ;)

Here is your plane ticket! Come on down to Florida!!!

You have received your parent's permission, right? :blink:

sure... (no) (lol)

sure... (no) (lol)

:o WHAT???? Do you want me to go to jail??????????????????????

sure... (no) (lol)

no! sorry! :(

so.....................................i dont know what to say, ........but this chat is falling to the bottom of the list, so i thought, "why not post?"

Are you going to camp this summer?

sure... (no) (lol)

Phew! :lol: I am happy to hear this news!

If you just hopped on a plane, and your parents did not know where you were, then I can guarantee they would have all the authorities out looking. :o:blink::o

Of course, if I gave you this special potion that shrinks people down to hamster sized, then we just might get away with it. LOL

so.....................................i dont know what to say, ........but this chat is falling to the bottom of the list, so i thought, "why not post?"

How about Hamster Camp?

id love 2! that is, if u paid for my plane ticket to florida..(that is where u live, rite?)

sure... (no) (lol)

If you just hopped on a plane, and your parents did not know where you were, then I can guarantee they would have all the authorities out looking. :o:blink::o

Of course, if I gave you this special potion that shrinks people down to hamster sized, then we just might get away with it. LOL

i wouldnt run away from them, i love them 2 much! :wub::blush:

How about Hamster Camp?

id love 2! that is, if u paid for my plane ticket to florida..(that is where u live, rite?)

sure... (no) (lol)

Aaaaahhhhhh, how nice of you. I am so glad to hear you love your parents so much!

sure... (no) (lol)

Aaaaahhhhhh, how nice of you. I am so glad to hear you love your parents so much!

yeah, i do

sure... (no) (lol)

yeah, i do

I really wish everyone had as great a relationship with their parents as you do. :D

• 3 weeks later...

soo........i went to rocking horse ranch this weekend it was really fun! it was a girl scout weekend and 3 of the girls in our troop (out of 7) went. it was great we didnt have to drive like 2 1/2 hours like some people we were pretty close. theres so much to do there! we've gone twice b4, both in december, so this time we got to do diferent things. heres a list from their website:

• Horseback Riding

• Riding Instruction

• Children's Pony Rides

• Horse drawn Hay Rides

• Tractor Drawn Hay Rides

• Indoor Heated Pool

• Two Outdoor Heated Pools

• Adult Pool with Giant

Water Slide, Children's Pool

With Interactive Spray

Fountain

• Outdoor Pool Water Volley Ball

• Private Lake

o Water Skiing w/instruction

o Big Banana Water sled Ride

o Paddle Boats/Kayaks

o Fishing

• Tennis Courts w/Lights

• Beach Volleyball

• Basketball Court

• Handball Court

• Shuffleboard Court

• Softball Field

• Horseshoe Pitching

• Bocce Court

• Miniature Golf

• NEW!

Giant Fun Barn Featuring Ballocity (Interactive Foam Ball Play),

• NEW Climbing Mountain

• NEW Updated Fitness Gym with Elliptical Cross-Trainers and Treadmills

• Theme Parties

• Trivia

• Bingo

• Scavenger Hunts

• Talent Shows

• Bonfires / Singalongs

• Marshmallow Roasts

• Nature Trails

• Over 500 Acres

• Giant Fireplace

• Casual Family Friendly Atmosphere

• Laser Shooting Range

• Archery Range

• Video Arcade

• Ping Pong

• Fitness Room

• Men's/Women's Sauna Room

• Whirlpool Hot Tub

• Winter Fun Park

o Ski Area

o Two Dedicated Lifts

o Giant Snow Tube Run w/ Lift

o Skis-Boots

o Ski Instruction

o Ice Skating

o 100 % Snow Making

o Horse drawn Sleigh Rides

• Extensive Children's Programs

4 to12 Yr. Old Day Camp Supervised Program Includes: sports, hikes, games, swim, crafts, etc.

• Children's Nursery*

• Baby Sitting+*

• Special Needs Accommodated+*

• Fort Tiny Giant Kids' Playground

• Costumed Character Lunches

• Great Food - Choice Menu

• Huge Breakfast Buffet

• Cocktail Parties

• Pizza Parties

• Ice Cream Parties

• 24 Hour Coffee / Cake

• Sandwich Shop

• Round-Up Room Night Club

(No minimum / No Cover)

• Nightly Entertainment

• Bands-Disco-Shows

• Country Line/Square Dancing / w/Instruction

• Activity Directors

• Scheduled Events

• Contests

* Nominal Charge

+ Advanced Notice Required

ttyl

soo........i went to rocking horse ranch this weekend it was really fun! it was a girl scout weekend and 3 of the girls in our troop (out of 7) went. it was great we didnt have to drive like 2 1/2 hours like some people we were pretty close. theres so much to do there! we've gone twice b4, both in december, so this time we got to do diferent things. heres a list from their website:

• Horseback Riding

• Riding Instruction

• Children's Pony Rides

• Horse drawn Hay Rides

• Indoor Heated Pool

• Adult Pool with Giant

With Interactive Spray

Fountain

• Private Lake

o Paddle Boats/Kayaks

o Fishing

• Tennis Courts w/Lights

• Beach Volleyball

• Basketball Court

• Handball Court

• Shuffleboard Court

• Softball Field

• Horseshoe Pitching

• Bocce Court

• Miniature Golf

• NEW!

• NEW Climbing Mountain

• Theme Parties

• Trivia

• Bingo

• Scavenger Hunts

• Talent Shows

• Bonfires / Singalongs

• Marshmallow Roasts

• Nature Trails

• Over 500 Acres

• Giant Fireplace

• Laser Shooting Range

• Archery Range

• Video Arcade

• Ping Pong

• Fitness Room

• Whirlpool Hot Tub

• Winter Fun Park

o Ski Area

o Two Dedicated Lifts

o Skis-Boots

o Ski Instruction

o Ice Skating

o 100 % Snow Making

4 to12 Yr. Old Day Camp Supervised Program Includes: sports, hikes, games, swim, crafts, etc.

• Children's Nursery*

• Baby Sitting+*

• Huge Breakfast Buffet

• Cocktail Parties

• Pizza Parties

• Ice Cream Parties

• 24 Hour Coffee / Cake

• Sandwich Shop

(No minimum / No Cover)

• Nightly Entertainment

• Bands-Disco-Shows

• Activity Directors

• Scheduled Events

• Contests

* Nominal Charge

ttyl

And you didn't ask me to come with you????????????????? :o

• Horseback Riding

• Riding Instruction

• Children's Pony Rides

• Horse drawn Hay Rides

• Indoor Heated Pool

• Adult Pool with Giant

With Interactive Spray

Fountain

• Private Lake

o Paddle Boats/Kayaks

o Fishing

• Tennis Courts w/Lights

• Beach Volleyball

• Basketball Court

• Handball Court

• Shuffleboard Court

• Softball Field

• Horseshoe Pitching

• Bocce Court

• Miniature Golf

• NEW!

• NEW Climbing Mountain

• Theme Parties

• Trivia

• Bingo

• Scavenger Hunts

• Talent Shows

• Bonfires / Singalongs

• Marshmallow Roasts

• Nature Trails

• Over 500 Acres

• Giant Fireplace

• Laser Shooting Range

• Archery Range

• Video Arcade

• Ping Pong

• Fitness Room

• Whirlpool Hot Tub

• Winter Fun Park

o Ski Area

o Two Dedicated Lifts

o Skis-Boots

o Ski Instruction

o Ice Skating

o 100 % Snow Making

• Children's Nursery*

• Baby Sitting+*

• Huge Breakfast Buffet

• Cocktail Parties

• Pizza Parties

• Ice Cream Parties

• 24 Hour Coffee / Cake

• Sandwich Shop

(No minimum / No Cover)

• Nightly Entertainment

• Bands-Disco-Shows

• Activity Directors

• Scheduled Events

• Contests

* Nominal Charge

ttyl

i didnt think you were a girl scout...seeing as ur male...anyway, that was in the hunt room, where friday and saturday night deanna, kat and i had hot chocolate and played cards and got sugarhigh! it was really fun. and we met some new friends - lauren & theresa. it was SOOOOOOOOO much fun there! on sat. night we also went outside to the playground and it was late and dark and no one else was there and we slid and stuff and then we were just sitting and talking and it was so cool! and the horse riding was cool too...deanna takes riding lessons every mon. so she got to go on the advanced ride while kat & i stuck to beginner ^_^ . so anyway i have to go now! buh-bye!

• Horseback Riding

• Riding Instruction

• Children's Pony Rides

• Horse drawn Hay Rides

• Indoor Heated Pool

• Adult Pool with Giant

With Interactive Spray

Fountain

• Private Lake

o Paddle Boats/Kayaks

o Fishing

• Tennis Courts w/Lights

• Beach Volleyball

• Basketball Court

• Handball Court

• Shuffleboard Court

• Softball Field

• Horseshoe Pitching

• Bocce Court

• Miniature Golf

• NEW!

• NEW Climbing Mountain

• Theme Parties

• Trivia

• Bingo

• Scavenger Hunts

• Talent Shows

• Bonfires / Singalongs

• Marshmallow Roasts

• Nature Trails

• Over 500 Acres

• Giant Fireplace

• Laser Shooting Range

• Archery Range

• Video Arcade

• Ping Pong

• Fitness Room

• Whirlpool Hot Tub

• Winter Fun Park

o Ski Area

o Two Dedicated Lifts

o Skis-Boots

o Ski Instruction

o Ice Skating

o 100 % Snow Making

• Children's Nursery*

• Baby Sitting+*

• Huge Breakfast Buffet

• Cocktail Parties

• Pizza Parties

• Ice Cream Parties

• 24 Hour Coffee / Cake

• Sandwich Shop

(No minimum / No Cover)

• Nightly Entertainment

• Bands-Disco-Shows

• Activity Directors

• Scheduled Events

• Contests

* Nominal Charge

ttyl

i didnt think you were a girl scout...seeing as ur male...anyway, that was in the hunt room, where friday and saturday night deanna, kat and i had hot chocolate and played cards and got sugarhigh! it was really fun. and we met some new friends - lauren & theresa. it was SOOOOOOOOO much fun there! on sat. night we also went outside to the playground and it was late and dark and no one else was there and we slid and stuff and then we were just sitting and talking and it was so cool! and the horse riding was cool too...deanna takes riding lessons every mon. so she got to go on the advanced ride while kat & i stuck to beginner ^_^ . so anyway i have to go now! buh-bye!

We hamsters have hammie-scouts! Our camps do not sound as great as your camp. :lol: Of course, we do get to go on peanut hunts and can overdose on seeds!

• Horseback Riding

• Riding Instruction

• Children's Pony Rides

• Horse drawn Hay Rides

• Indoor Heated Pool

• Adult Pool with Giant

With Interactive Spray

Fountain

• Private Lake

o Paddle Boats/Kayaks

o Fishing

• Tennis Courts w/Lights

• Beach Volleyball

• Basketball Court

• Handball Court

• Shuffleboard Court

• Softball Field

• Horseshoe Pitching

• Bocce Court

• Miniature Golf

• NEW!

• NEW Climbing Mountain

• Theme Parties

• Trivia

• Bingo

• Scavenger Hunts

• Talent Shows

• Bonfires / Singalongs

• Marshmallow Roasts

• Nature Trails

• Over 500 Acres

• Giant Fireplace

• Laser Shooting Range

• Archery Range

• Video Arcade

• Ping Pong

• Fitness Room

• Whirlpool Hot Tub

• Winter Fun Park

o Ski Area

o Two Dedicated Lifts

o Skis-Boots

o Ski Instruction

o Ice Skating

o 100 % Snow Making

• Children's Nursery*

• Baby Sitting+*

• Huge Breakfast Buffet

• Cocktail Parties

• Pizza Parties

• Ice Cream Parties

• 24 Hour Coffee / Cake

• Sandwich Shop

(No minimum / No Cover)

• Nightly Entertainment

• Bands-Disco-Shows

• Activity Directors

• Scheduled Events

• Contests

* Nominal Charge

ttyl

We hamsters have hammie-scouts! Our camps do not sound as great as your camp. :lol: Of course, we do get to go on peanut hunts and can overdose on seeds!

heehee...i wish this was our camp...we just go here like 1 weekend almost a year...this was our 3rd time...the gs camp i used to go to was not even near rhr's league, but it was fun in its own way!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2 days left :o

And it's out for you now, correct?

Hopefully! I have baked a graduation cake!

i graduated back on july 16th, i was valedictorian (of 25 kids in the whole 8th grade), and im having a grad. party august 20 with my friend kat who used to go to my school up until the middle of 7th grade in which she switched schools, but she knows most of the people, so im inviting the whole class and rachel (converse all star) and shes inviting people from her new school. we're having it at a swim & tennis club near her....i cant wait! i hope a lot of people can come (esp. tim!) even though its in the middle-ish of the summer....i just sent out the invites 2day......

i graduated back on july 16th, i was valedictorian (of 25 kids in the whole 8th grade), and im having a grad. party august 20 with my friend kat who used to go to my school up until the middle of 7th grade in which she switched schools, but she knows most of the people, so im inviting the whole class and rachel (converse all star) and shes inviting people from her new school. we're having it at a swim & tennis club near her....i cant wait! i hope a lot of people can come (esp. tim!) even though its in the middle-ish of the summer....i just sent out the invites 2day......

Valedictorian!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Have a phenomenal time at your party!!!

• 1 month later...

Valedictorian!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Have a phenomenal time at your party!!!

thank u!

• 3 weeks later...

post-o, people-o.

okay-o :lol:

i just mentioned this in "what song are u listening to right now," but im listening to elton john. he's cool.

I love Elton John... there are many of his songs that are my favorite! :lol:

ive requested a 3-cd set of his best songs at the library...im waiting for it to come in

post-o, people-o.

i just mentioned this in "what song are u listening to right now," but im listening to elton john. he's cool.

ive requested a 3-cd set of his best songs at the library...im waiting for it to come in

Would you please send them to me so I can put them on Max when he comes home? Our library doesn't have the 3-cd set and if they did, the reservation queue is about two years long.

post-o, people-o.

Would you please send them to me so I can put them on Max when he comes home? Our library doesn't have the 3-cd set and if they did, the reservation queue is about two years long.

who is max? and ur modding very quickly....

post-o, people-o.

Max is my laptop who is in the hospital. The reason I am modding quickly is that I am only in your topic.

post-o, people-o.

Max is my laptop who is in the hospital. The reason I am modding quickly is that I am only in your topic.

i was just reading "its time for THAT topic" so i found out who max is.... B)

post-o, people-o.

i was just reading "its time for THAT topic" so i found out who max is.... B)

Or you could go to The Best Friend Of Horatio Club and get the full message. I have to log off in ten seconds and hope you will read there for the reason why.

• 4 weeks later...

i dont know what to type...

goodbye...

im only typing here bcuz i felt it was dying...

goodbye...

You say goodbye, I say hello, hello, hello. :lol:

beatles! awesome! my favorite band!!!!!!!!!!!

i have like 50 of their songs on my mp3 player...its a creative zen micro, btw.......i also have 60+ broadway songs....i know i have somewhat different music tastes than other people, but it doesnt bother me at all...

goodbye...

goodbye...

i have like 50 of their songs on my mp3 player...its a creative zen micro, btw.......i also have 60+ broadway songs....i know i have somewhat different music tastes than other people, but it doesnt bother me at all...

ROFOCLH!

I was hoping you would like that. :D

post-o, people-o.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I have one of his CDs. He's pretty good.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Asronomy Domine*~*

goodbye...

goodbye...

Whenever I see Christmas Carolers, I always shout FREEBIRD at them. 'Cause that's waht I;m into.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

post-o, people-o.

yeah...

btw, why do u do the grand illusion etc. thing on each post? :huh:

post-o, people-o.

yeah...

'Cause I' cool ike that

• 3 weeks later...

post-o, people-o.

yeah...

'Cause I' cool ike that

but do they like mean anything?

• 2 months later...

post-o, people-o.

yeah...

'Cause I' cool ike that

but do they like mean anything?

i noticed ur siggy moved....idk when it happened, since i havent been here since like november...but yeah...good job...

• 2 months later...

hi! havent posted in this topic for a while....like to keep my 4 (broadway, animorphs, blackout, and camp poll) active......even though they die somettimes.....but i always bring them back ;-)

hi! havent posted in this topic for a while....like to keep my 4 (broadway, animorphs, blackout, and camp poll) active......even though they die somettimes.....but i always bring them back ;-)

I can pin one or two of these for you.

Besides, summer camp is coming soon. :D

its ok, i can handle them.

idk if im doing a camp this year...hopefully...im probably old enough to be a cit somewhere now

idk if im doing a camp this year...hopefully...im probably old enough to be a cit somewhere now

That would be cool. :)

yeah...ive never been one before, although i have babysat. so that's some experience

yeah...ive never been one before, although i have babysat. so that's some experience

More fun than babysitting. :) You ought to see if you could try being a cit.

Whazza cit?

And I'm not going to summer camp this year. But only for one reason.

yeah! i just have to figure out which camp

• 2 weeks later...

Whazza cit?

Looooooook ^^^^^^^^^^

Whazza cit?

Counselor In Training. Usually a teen helping the real counselors.

Whazza cit?

Actually the person doing all the work. :lol:

Whazza cit?

Actually the person doing all the work. :lol:

sometimes! :-)

• 7 months later...
<font color='#FF7F00'>
Poor, poor Arkcher.

Well its overwith, Now i can actually sleep in an actual bed instead of a cot. (I think i set it up wrong, It make wierd noises whenever i moved, And jared thought i was cuttin' the cheese. o_O; And we had beans that night for dinner. (Camp food still isnt really great))

My 15-year-old brother's name is Jared...</font>

Oh, wow... 3 years ago much? XD Haha, I remember then I thought high school was far away, as was being 15 years old. Though, I'll probably, once again, look at this in 3 years and giggle.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've done the most hardcore camp of all, Philmont. You can't get much more awesome than that, really.

Man, the boards really need a better way to upload images...

Exactly. Both music, vids and images.

Is there something in the works?

I've done the most hardcore camp of all, Philmont. You can't get much more awesome than that, really.

Man, the boards really need a better way to upload images...

Exactly. Both music, vids and images.

Is there something in the works?

HampsterKing is trying to improve the boards and being able to upload a greater variety of things easier is one of the highest priorities.