Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Book club

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

*Pushes Horatio out of the way* No, your wish is my command.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

series i just read:

the mediator series by meg cabot, under the pen name jenny carroll,,,,the books are listed differently at my library, so u might have to look up both names

theres 6 of them,

shadowland

ninth key

reunion

darkest hour

haunted

twilight

and they're really good...age level, probably teens, cuz theres a little language, a little violence, a little romance, but nothing excessively.....

synopsis:

this girl, susannah, (suze) is a mediator, which means she can see ghosts, but she cant tell anyone or they'll think she's crazy, and her various adventures....including this ghost, jesse, she finds in her bedroom when she moves to california.....she helps the ghosts by trying to solve their problems so they can "move on" to wherever, and its a very exciting and well-written series, and i got addicted to them, and read them as fast as i could....has anyone else read them?

series i just read:

the mediator series by meg cabot, under the pen name jenny carroll,,,,the books are listed differently at my library, so u might have to look up both names

theres 6 of them,

shadowland

ninth key

reunion

darkest hour

haunted

twilight

and they're really good...age level, probably teens, cuz theres a little language, a little violence, a little romance, but nothing excessively.....

synopsis:

this girl, susannah, (suze) is a mediator, which means she can see ghosts, but she cant tell anyone or they'll think she's crazy, and her various adventures....including this ghost, jesse, she finds in her bedroom when she moves to california.....she helps the ghosts by trying to solve their problems so they can "move on" to wherever, and its a very exciting and well-written series, and i got addicted to them, and read them as fast as i could....has anyone else read them?

I am in the library at the moment. Before I leave I am going to check one out. I just tried to read a science fiction book and it was awful. I won't mention the name just in case you all like this author.

series i just read:

theres 6 of them,

shadowland

ninth key

reunion

darkest hour

haunted

twilight

synopsis:

I am in the library at the moment. Before I leave I am going to check one out. I just tried to read a science fiction book and it was awful. I won't mention the name just in case you all like this author.

Some science fiction is really boring, but some of it isn't.

series i just read:

theres 6 of them,

shadowland

ninth key

reunion

darkest hour

haunted

twilight

synopsis:

Some science fiction is really boring, but some of it isn't.

Usually this author writes great stuff... but for some reason this one just didn't interest me.

*~*The Grand Illusipn*~*The Final Cut*~*

Has anyone read The Back To The Future Books? They are novelzations of the kick-^%$ 80's film trilogy. ^.^ Very good Science Fiction.

Has anyone read The Back To The Future Books? They are novelzations of the kick-^%$ 80's film trilogy. ^.^ Very good Science Fiction.

ive seen the movies, but no, i havent read the books...when i first saw the movies, i didnt realize that deloreans (if that's spelled right) opened like that, with the doors going up, so i thought it did that because it was a special time machine car....now i know better..... :P

ive seen the movies, but no, i havent read the books...when i first saw the movies, i didnt realize that deloreans (if that's spelled right) opened like that, with the doors going up, so i thought it did that because it was a special time machine car....now i know better..... :P

Delorean's (not sure either about the spelling) were abit ahead of their time and also were a brushed aluminium.

My brother has models of the DeLorean in his room.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronoym Domine*~*

• 1 month later...

I LOVE Artemis Fowl!! I have read all the books, up to the last one, Artemis Fowl : the lost colony which is currently on hold for me!

I used to read the animorphs alot, arround the time ya'll were talking about them! I've also read a bunch of other books by K.A. Applegate

I think I read Touching Spirit Bear, and liked it

Im so jelious of you The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy!!! I used to be a BIG fan of bruce coville exseply my teacher is an alien series

I've never read Back to the Futer, but I've seen the first movie, and been wanting to see the others. I've got a BthF shirt!

~~~~~~~~~

ok, for my reviews (the discriptions I got elsewhere since Im not good at sumersing)

The first two series are the Warriors series and it's sequal series, Warriors: The New Prophecy. both series had six books.

Warriors:

#1 Into the Wild

#2 Fire and Ice

#3 Forest of Secrets

#4 Rising Storm

#5 A Dangerous Path

#6 The Darkest Hour

Warriors: The New Prophecy

#1 Midnight

#2 Moonrise

#3 Dawn

#4 Starlight

#5 Twilight

#6 Sunset

Author (pen name, acutaly two authors): Erin Hunter

Discription (focuses on the first series):

For generations, four clans of wild cats have shared the forest according to laws laid down by powerful ancestral clans. But now things are changing: ShadowClan has banished WindClan and is threatening RiverClan and ThunderClan by insisting on hunting rights within their territories. What's more, each year the TwoLegs encroach further into the forest, and prey is becoming scarce. A prophecy reveals, "Fire alone can save [the] Clan." Into this dangerous situation wanders a "kittypet," a young, bright orange tomcat whose courage earns him, despite objections by some, a place as an apprentice ThunderClan warrior and the new name of Firepaw. In this first spine-tingling episode in the planned Warriors series, Firepaw learns the ways of the wild life, facing many dangers and treachery both within and without his new clan. Intelligence notwithstanding, the cat characters are true to their feline nature

Rating: :hampton :dixie :hado :fuzzy :hampton :cat

~~~~~~~~~~~

Then next two series is the Young Wizard series and the sub-series, Feline Wizardry. Both series is still ongoing:

Young Wizard:

1. So You Want to Be a Wizard

2. Deep Wizardry

3. High Wizardry

4. A Wizard Abroad

5. The Wizard's Dilemma

6. A Wizard Alone

7. Wizard's Holiday

8. Wizards at War

9. A Wizard of Mars (projected: May 2007)

Feline Wizardry:

#1 Book of Night With Moon

#2 To Visit the Queen (published in the UK as On Her Majesty's Wizardly Service)

#3 The Big Meow (currently being published by chapter as an e-book at (you gonna delete this link right? Yup. Done.), well then you could find it by going the Diane Duane's blog called Out of Ambit which could be found on her site which is the name of the main series. "-" is thoses directions ok?

Author: Diane Duane

Discription:

The Young Wizards series presently consists of eight books, with a ninth to come in May of 2007, focusing on the adventures of two young wizards named Nita and Kit. Each novel places Nita and Kit against the "Lone Power", an entity bent on the destruction of the entire universe. The series began in 1983 with the book So You Want to Be a Wizard, which told the story of Nita's first experience with magic. In 1997, Diane Duane began a spin-off series called the Feline Wizards series that takes place in the same universe as the main series, but with different protagonists.

The series incorporates elements of fantasy, science fiction, and religion. Although it deals with wizards capable of casting magic spells, the spells in question are held to a rigorous scientific basis. For example, in one spell, Nita and Kit are travelling to the moon and must calculate the amount of air they will breathe, as well as the amount of power necessary to escape the Earth's gravitational well. Additionally, Diane Duane does not shy away from serious topics, dealing with such mature ideas as death, sacrifice, and redemption.

Rating: :hampton :dixie :hado :fuzzy :hampton :cat

~~~~~~~~~

That should be enough for now!

You did a great job. You have just earned yourself The Black Bat Award!!!

Thanks for the book reviews! I am off to the library in a bit to find a couple of these books.

thank you for the award! *bows*

Garfield's caffine comics were mentioned, and this my family's favorite, we usualy hang it by our coffee maker!

Its seem once again I cant upload, Ill try again latter

You did a great job. You have just earned yourself The Black Bat Award!!!

Thanks for the book reviews! I am off to the library in a bit to find a couple of these books.

thank you for the award! *bows*

Garfield's caffine comics were mentioned, and this my family's favorite, we usualy hang it by our coffee maker!

Its seem once again I cant upload, Ill try again latter

I love Garfield and his caffeine cartoons!!

These are the best caffeine cartoons!!!

so does the book club review manga?

I will have to ask HampsterKing on this one.

What type books to you read? Do you like biography, non-fiction and current affairs type books? :huh:

I like fiction/fatasy/some sci-fi, exspelly any furry stories (half animal, half human, ie: catgirl). Latley I've been reading a lot of Manga, Japaneesee version of comics

What type books to you read? Do you like biography, non-fiction and current affairs type books? :huh:

I like fiction/fatasy/some sci-fi, exspelly any furry stories (half animal, half human, ie: catgirl). Latley I've been reading a lot of Manga, Japaneesee version of comics

Have you read the story that Arkcher is writing? Look in the Stories forum for his Werewolf story.

Have you read the story that Arkcher is writing? Look in the Stories forum for his Werewolf story.

I shall look. I should post my story I started last year. I pupblished online part one which I think was about 15 pages. I was working on part 2, but I had a bit of writers block and stoped wrinting, and kinda missplaced my rough draft.

I shall look. I should post my story I started last year. I pupblished online part one which I think was about 15 pages. I was working on part 2, but I had a bit of writers block and stoped wrinting, and kinda missplaced my rough draft.

*sends Campsoup to get his 15 page story and post it*

Please do. We would love to read it.

I am sure you have read all these, but here goes:

- Charles Sheffield (hard science themes)

- S. M. Stirling

- Orson Scott Card (start with Enders Game then read Enders Shadow)

- Spider Robinson

- Joe Haldeman (start with Forever War)

no, I haven't but I shall look them up!

I am sure you have read all these, but here goes:

- Charles Sheffield (hard science themes)

- S. M. Stirling

- Orson Scott Card (start with Enders Game then read Enders Shadow)

- Spider Robinson

- Joe Haldeman (start with Forever War)

no, I haven't but I shall look them up!

Let me know if you want any other ideas. :D

• 1 month later...

Here's a good book:

Title: House

Author(s): Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker

Synopsis: Basically, this couple gets lost and a trooper pulls them over about a broken taillight. Well, they ask directions and he gives them this really screwy list of directions, and they run over (dundunDUN) a spike strip in the middle of the backroads of (I think) North Carolina. Well, they were right near this B+B so they went in, where they found a second couple already there. It seemed there was nobody there, but then the family that ran the B+B appeared, and it got really creepy from there...a gripping tale. you can find it in most Christian book stores, but even as a secular novel, this book is marvelous!!! I highly suggest it.

• 3 months later...

u have a cool siggy, topazia...

this topic kinda died except for the sole fact that it's pinned....

all right ill do some book reviews:

it's kind of a funny story by ned vizzini (not sure if that's spelled right)

about a kid who is somewhat depressed so checks himself into a mental hospital and sll the people he meets there. long, but good. recommended for teens....i think some subject content issues

a fast and brutal wing (dont remember author)

a brother and sister, emett and nicole (?) get into some trouble one halloween night. nicole is convinced that she and her brother can "transform" into animals; her into a cat and him into a hawk. emett claims it is not true, but throughout the story u dont know who to believe. interesting, also recommended for teens.

the falcon (dont remember author)

kid has to write a journal for school, first he thinks its dumb, then he gets into it. u learn that he only has one eye. how he deals with the problems in his life, etc. teens again (i am a teen, so most books i read are teen level)

jade green by phyllis reynolds naylor

ghost story...girl moves in with uncle, cant bring anything green in the house, but she breaks the rules by bringing a picture of her dead mother in a green frame, now scared she angered a ghost that is supposed to live there. short read, teen again, one or two subject content issues again

elton john the definitive biography by philip nelson

not done with it but i love elton john.....recommmended to anyone else who loves him and is not daunted by a LONG read. i read fast, and im still not halfway. im enjoying it

SO now this topic is alive again! enjoy.

about a kid who is somewhat depressed so checks himself into a mental hospital and sll the people he meets there. long, but good. recommended for teens....i think some subject content issues

a brother and sister, emett and nicole (?) get into some trouble one halloween night. nicole is convinced that she and her brother can "transform" into animals; her into a cat and him into a hawk. emett claims it is not true, but throughout the story u dont know who to believe. interesting, also recommended for teens.

kid has to write a journal for school, first he thinks its dumb, then he gets into it. u learn that he only has one eye. how he deals with the problems in his life, etc. teens again (i am a teen, so most books i read are teen level)

ghost story...girl moves in with uncle, cant bring anything green in the house, but she breaks the rules by bringing a picture of her dead mother in a green frame, now scared she angered a ghost that is supposed to live there. short read, teen again, one or two subject content issues again

not done with it but i love elton john.....recommmended to anyone else who loves him and is not daunted by a LONG read. i read fast, and im still not halfway. im enjoying it

Teen books are even good to read for hamsters. They bring you back to a place that you sometimes had forgotten about.

Thank you so much for the reviews. I do think I will get the Elton John one out of the library. On a five to one scale... five being best and one worst, where would you rate this book. (When you have finished it of course.) Thanks.

Teen books are even good to read for hamsters. They bring you back to a place that you sometimes had forgotten about.

Thank you so much for the reviews. I do think I will get the Elton John one out of the library. On a five to one scale... five being best and one worst, where would you rate this book. (When you have finished it of course.) Thanks.

yep! still reading it...(awesome book)

• 3 weeks later...

i kinda forgot to review it after i finished...i am now reading it for the 3rd (yes, third) time!

ok here goes:

Title: Elton John (I have seen it subtitled as "The Definitive Biography" but it does not say this on every edition)

Author: Philip Norman

Published: 1991 or 1992. 1992 version has a postscript consisting of the author's conversation with Elton after the book was first published.

Summary: Elton John's life. (duh) It tells about his whole life up to 1991. Very in-depth (about 500 pages). Includes an index and discography (List of all his singles, albums, recordings, etc) It talks about what some of the songs mean, and analyzes Elton's personality. It isn't technically authorized, but here's a quote from the Author's Note:

This is not an authorised biography of Elton John. His manager, John Reid, declined to make it so, on the grounds that Elton intended to write his own memoirs some time in the future. However, by the winks and nods that pass for communication in the pop music world, I was given to understand that he did not disapprove of my project....Though denied direct access, I have received help from many of his closest friends and associates, and members of his family.

So...it's as close to authorized as we're going to get right now.

Audience: For certain areas, I would recommend it to people over 14. Some language, some inappropriate parts, though not an overwhelming number. Also, it takes a while to get through, so you have to be somewhat interested in Elton John, like I am. (I'm more than "somewhat interested," but that's a different story)

Reaction: I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!! I give it as many stars or hampsters as I can. I forget if it's out of 4 or 5. It has been in my hands (or somewhere close by) every day in school and most of the time out of school since I got it. I first got it out of the library over Easter break, then liked it so much that my mom ordered it for me online. Now I have my own copy! My copy doesnt have the postscript that the 1992 version from the library did, but oh well. At least I own it. As I mentioned before, I am now on my 3rd time reading it. I am very much in love with Elton John! :wub: :wub: :wub:

So...go read it and give me your reaction! Go! Now! I mean it!

~Liz

i kinda forgot to review it after i finished...i am now reading it for the 3rd (yes, third) time!

ok here goes:

Title: Elton John (I have seen it subtitled as "The Definitive Biography" but it does not say this on every edition)

Published: 1991 or 1992. 1992 version has a postscript consisting of the author's conversation with Elton after the book was first published.

Summary: Elton John's life. (duh) It tells about his whole life up to 1991. Very in-depth (about 500 pages). Includes an index and discography (List of all his singles, albums, recordings, etc) It talks about what some of the songs mean, and analyzes Elton's personality. It isn't technically authorized, but here's a quote from the Author's Note:

This is not an authorised biography of Elton John. His manager, John Reid, declined to make it so, on the grounds that Elton intended to write his own memoirs some time in the future. However, by the winks and nods that pass for communication in the pop music world, I was given to understand that he did not disapprove of my project....Though denied direct access, I have received help from many of his closest friends and associates, and members of his family.

Audience: For certain areas, I would recommend it to people over 14. Some language, some inappropriate parts, though not an overwhelming number. Also, it takes a while to get through, so you have to be somewhat interested in Elton John, like I am. (I'm more than "somewhat interested," but that's a different story)

Reaction: I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!! I give it as many stars or hampsters as I can. I forget if it's out of 4 or 5. It has been in my hands (or somewhere close by) every day in school and most of the time out of school since I got it. I first got it out of the library over Easter break, then liked it so much that my mom ordered it for me online. Now I have my own copy! My copy doesnt have the postscript that the 1992 version from the library did, but oh well. At least I own it. As I mentioned before, I am now on my 3rd time reading it. I am very much in love with Elton John! :wub: :wub: :wub:

~Liz

Thank you so very much!!! That was fantastic. I called the library and had to reserve a copy as they are all out.

When I finish it I will report back here. Thanks. :)

ok here goes:

~Liz

Thank you so very much!!! That was fantastic. I called the library and had to reserve a copy as they are all out.

yayyy! i am VERY happy i will have somebody to discuss it with!!! i accidentally left it at home today...i felt like i had no purpose in school! yeah, i went to my classes...but i needed filler in the spare minutes that we didnt do anything!!! im not used to not having something to read!!!!

in school today, we had gym class outside again...we had to runs laps and it was like 80 degrees out and i forgot to take my shorts so i was wearing my sweatpants....ewwww!!!! i felt so gross...then after gym i have to go all the way across the school and up to the top (3rd) floor where it was BOILING even tho she (my teacher) had the fan on...and we were watching the movie "to kill a mockingbird" cuz we finished the book and i already saw the movie so i was sweaty & sticky & tired from gym class, and it was hot, and i was bored, so i think i actually fell asleep today! not something i ususally do...but i mean come on we were only watching a movie...and half the class had their heads down anyway....my english teacher never rlly gets too mad........

ok here goes:

~Liz

yayyy! i am VERY happy i will have somebody to discuss it with!!! i accidentally left it at home today...i felt like i had no purpose in school! yeah, i went to my classes...but i needed filler in the spare minutes that we didnt do anything!!! im not used to not having something to read!!!!

in school today, we had gym class outside again...we had to runs laps and it was like 80 degrees out and i forgot to take my shorts so i was wearing my sweatpants....ewwww!!!! i felt so gross...then after gym i have to go all the way across the school and up to the top (3rd) floor where it was BOILING even tho she (my teacher) had the fan on...and we were watching the movie "to kill a mockingbird" cuz we finished the book and i already saw the movie so i was sweaty & sticky & tired from gym class, and it was hot, and i was bored, so i think i actually fell asleep today! not something i ususally do...but i mean come on we were only watching a movie...and half the class had their heads down anyway....my english teacher never rlly gets too mad........

I can't wait to get the book. Of course, we have a 28 day loan, so I might have to wait for at least three weeks.

By the way, HampsterKing would like you to change the links to pictures in your siggy. So, I am sorry, but would you please do this for me? Thanks.

Ramones: An American Band

Can't remember author

Pretty much a biography of The Ramone with lots of nice pictures and a title that was stolen from Grand Funk Railroad. There's a lot of content matter that you expect from the biography of a band.

It's really good, so i reccomend it to anyone who likes them.

(Pink Floyd is still better.)

Ramones: An American Band

Can't remember author

Pretty much a biography of The Ramone with lots of nice pictures and a title that was stolen from Grand Funk Railroad. There's a lot of content matter that you expect from the biography of a band.

It's really good, so i reccomend it to anyone who likes them.

(Pink Floyd is still better.)

Thank you! Please contribute more reviews!!!

ok here goes:

~Liz

I can't wait to get the book. Of course, we have a 28 day loan, so I might have to wait for at least three weeks.

By the way, HampsterKing would like you to change the links to pictures in your siggy. So, I am sorry, but would you please do this for me? Thanks.

dont worry, the boko is worth it!

ummm change them how? (the links)

ok here goes:

~Liz

dont worry, the boko is worth it!

They just have to be the picture, not the link to the picture. Am I making any sense?

ok here goes:

~Liz

*~&The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut*~*

I hope it does actually tell you what the songs are about. My Pink Floyd book and my Ramones book talk about the songs but never say what the songs are about. (Although we all know what the songs on Piper At The Gates Of Dawn were about...)

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*TheAstronomy Domine*~*

ok here goes:

~Liz

dont worry, the book is worth it!

They just have to be the picture, not the link to the picture. Am I making any sense?

ohhhhh ok yes u are making sense now!

I hope it does actually tell you what the songs are about. My Pink Floyd book and my Ramones book talk about the songs but never say what the songs are about. (Although we all know what the songs on Piper At The Gates Of Dawn were about...)

yes, it does...most of the songs anyway...sometimes for an album it might not talk about every single one, but its pretty good....

ok here goes:

~Liz

yes, it does...most of the songs anyway...sometimes for an album it might not talk about every single one, but its pretty good....

Ah, thats better. =D

And all the songs on Piper at the gates of dawn were about drugs. XD In case you wanted to know.

ok here goes:

~Liz

Ah, thats better. =D

And all the songs on Piper at the gates of dawn were about drugs. XD In case you wanted to know.

okey-dokey.....there are a few drug refrences in some elton john songs although not many....he has a song called "my elusive drug" on peachtree road (2004) ....ummm in the song "sleeping with the past" from the album of the same name (1989) i think it says "love like a junkie/addiction's a fact" ....gotta think if theres any more....it said in the biography that the lyric "and im gonna be high as a kite by then" from rocket man was a refrence as well.....i know he did some drugs but not as much as your typical rock star....

ok here goes:

~Liz

Ah, thats better. =D

okey-dokey.....there are a few drug refrences in some elton john songs although not many....he has a song called "my elusive drug" on peachtree road (2004) ....ummm in the song "sleeping with the past" from the album of the same name (1989) i think it says "love like a junkie/addiction's a fact" ....gotta think if theres any more....it said in the biography that the lyric "and im gonna be high as a kite by then" from rocket man was a refrence as well.....i know he did some drugs but not as much as your typical rock star....

*~*The Grand Illusin*~*The Final Cut*~*

The only band that I think didn't drink, smoke, or do drugs was Boston.

*~*The Grand Illusion**The Final Cut*~

Title-An Inconvienent Truth

Author-Al Gore

Summary-

A FANTASTIC book about Global Warming.

This book companion to the movie of the same title, this book explains what will happen if we don't do someting about the Global Climate Crisis. Very nice pictures and very informative, plus tips for helping to help reduce global warming.

Rating-5.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~

Author-Al Gore

Summary-

This book companion to the movie of the same title, this book explains what will happen if we don't do someting about the Global Climate Crisis. Very nice pictures and very informative, plus tips for helping to help reduce global warming.

Rating-5.

Thank you. I appreciate your review. I will put it on my list after the Elton John book.

Author-Al Gore

Summary-

Rating-5.

Thank you. I appreciate your review. I will put it on my list after the Elton John book.

I found an Elton John love songs CD in my mom's old CD rack yesterday. I always find good CDs in there. =D

Author-Al Gore

Summary-

Rating-5.

I found an Elton John love songs CD in my mom's old CD rack yesterday. I always find good CDs in there. =D

That sounds like a great CD. Would you please tell me the title of that CD?

ok here goes:

~Liz

Ah, thats better. =D

i know its not a great thing to say, but ive kinda figured that if ur a rock star, u do drugs...with few exceptions

Author-Al Gore

Summary-

Rating-5.

If its the one i think it is, its called "Love Songs" it has a pic of elton sitting on a wood floor on the cover...i think he looks very cute in that picture!!!

Author-Al Gore

Summary-

Rating-5.

If its the one i think it is, its called "Love Songs" it has a pic of elton sitting on a wood floor on the cover...i think he looks very cute in that picture!!!

Do you personally like that CD?

ok here goes:

~Liz

Ah, thats better. =D

i know its not a great thing to say, but ive kinda figured that if ur a rock star, u do drugs...with few exceptions

It's true, though. Richard Wright, John Lennon, and Marky Ramone left the band sthey were in because of drug problems.

Author-Al Gore

Summary-

Rating-5.

umm i had most of the songs on it already when i got it out from the library, the ones i didnt were candle in the wind (live), dont let the sun go down on me (live) (with george michael), no valentines, and you make history young again. so those were cool..i forget what others were on it let me go check...

ok here:

1. Can You Feel The Love Tonight

2. The One

3. Sacrifice

4. Daniel

5. Someone Saved My Life Tonight

6. Your Song

7. Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me (Live) (With George Michael)

8. Believe

9. Blue Eyes

10. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

11. Blessed

12. Candle In The Wind (Live)

13. You Can Make History (Young Again)

14. No Valentines

15. Circle Of Life

what confuses me is that "someone saved my life tonight" really isnt a love song. more like a hate song. i mean, he was gonna marry this girl (linda woodrow) but then he didnt want to but she was rlly conrolling & stuff so at the time he was living with her and bernie taupin and one night he went down to the kitchen and stuck his head in the gas oven...but he had all of the windows open and he even had a pillow for his head in the oven...so u can tell he wasnt quite serious....but anyway bernie & linda came downstairs and bernie got him out and linda said he was wasting good gas (can u tell why he didnt want to marry her?! anyway...) later he went out to a bar or something and his friends were all like encouraging him not to marry her, and one of the guys was long john baldry, this singer elton used to back, (and also the inspiration for his last name) so when ive seen it explained it says the person is LJB, but if u know the story it really should be bernie. whatever....so how is that a love song?!?!? but other than that its a good compilation....u can ask me about any other specific songs if u want...im full of elton trivia....

Author-Al Gore

Summary-

Rating-5.

umm i had most of the songs on it already when i got it out from the library, the ones i didnt were candle in the wind (live), dont let the sun go down on me (live) (with george michael), no valentines, and you make history young again. so those were cool..i forget what others were on it let me go check...

ok here:

2. The One

3. Sacrifice

4. Daniel

6. Your Song

8. Believe

9. Blue Eyes

11. Blessed

14. No Valentines

15. Circle Of Life

what confuses me is that "someone saved my life tonight" really isnt a love song. more like a hate song. i mean, he was gonna marry this girl (linda woodrow) but then he didnt want to but she was rlly conrolling & stuff so at the time he was living with her and bernie taupin and one night he went down to the kitchen and stuck his head in the gas oven...but he had all of the windows open and he even had a pillow for his head in the oven...so u can tell he wasnt quite serious....but anyway bernie & linda came downstairs and bernie got him out and linda said he was wasting good gas (can u tell why he didnt want to marry her?! anyway...) later he went out to a bar or something and his friends were all like encouraging him not to marry her, and one of the guys was long john baldry, this singer elton used to back, (and also the inspiration for his last name) so when ive seen it explained it says the person is LJB, but if u know the story it really should be bernie. whatever....so how is that a love song?!?!? but other than that its a good compilation....u can ask me about any other specific songs if u want...im full of elton trivia....

Interesting!!! I love when I ask you a question and you give me much more information. That is soooo cool!!!

Thanks so much. I had never much thought about the "Someone Saved My Life Tonight" song. But now that you mention it, I will have to pay more attention.

Author-Al Gore

Summary-

Rating-5.

ok here:

2. The One

3. Sacrifice

4. Daniel

6. Your Song

8. Believe

9. Blue Eyes

11. Blessed

14. No Valentines

15. Circle Of Life

*~*The Grand Illusion**The Final Cut*~*

People think Rod Stewart's 'Maggie May' was a love song, but it wasn't. Rod will most likely get them in their sleep,

Man, and I'm pretty sure they don't want Rod Stewart stalking them in the middle of the night.

*~*The Psychedelic luau8~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Author-Al Gore

Summary-

Rating-5.

ok here:

2. The One

3. Sacrifice

4. Daniel

6. Your Song

8. Believe

9. Blue Eyes

11. Blessed

14. No Valentines

15. Circle Of Life

People think Rod Stewart's 'Maggie May' was a love song, but it wasn't. Rod will most likely get them in their sleep,

Man, and I'm pretty sure they don't want Rod Stewart stalking them in the middle of the night.

elton is friends with rod stewart! they have nicknames 4 each other, elton calls rod "phyllis" and rod calls elton "sharon."

this is from the elton john biography, it talks about the maggie may song a tiny bit. heres the quote:

Stewart's 'Maggie May,' a morning-after lament to some backstage hag, foreshadowed every staple in Seventies pop. Pleasure to the point of boredom. Glamour to the point of squalor.

also: (the first part is a quote in the book by a man named Andy Hill. The 2nd part is just from the book.)

'They [Rod and Elton] were terrific friends, but couldn't be together without continually trying to put each other down or score off each other. Like, Rod would buy some really horrible, cheap plonk, then stick expenive labels on it and say to Elton, "Hey I've got some incredible wine here: you ought to try it." '

When Rod was on tour with his album Blondes Have More Fun, Elton had a big banner hung outside Olympia: 'Blondes may have more fun, but brunettes have lots more money. Happy Xmas, love, Sharon.' It was taken down rather hastily by Rod's roadies.

Author-Al Gore

Summary-

Rating-5.

ok here:

2. The One

3. Sacrifice

4. Daniel

6. Your Song

8. Believe

9. Blue Eyes

11. Blessed

14. No Valentines

15. Circle Of Life

Interesting!!! I love when I ask you a question and you give me much more information. That is soooo cool!!!

Thanks so much. I had never much thought about the "Someone Saved My Life Tonight" song. But now that you mention it, I will have to pay more attention.

you're welcome! i've become quite the aficionado now that i've finished reading the book three times....i started the 4th time this morning!

Author-Al Gore

Summary-

Rating-5.

ok here:

2. The One

3. Sacrifice

4. Daniel

6. Your Song

8. Believe

9. Blue Eyes

11. Blessed

14. No Valentines

15. Circle Of Life

you're welcome! i've become quite the aficionado now that i've finished reading the book three times....i started the 4th time this morning!

The library still has not gotten the book in. Reserving a book requires patience.

Author-Al Gore

Summary-

Rating-5.

ok here:

2. The One

3. Sacrifice

4. Daniel

6. Your Song

8. Believe

9. Blue Eyes

11. Blessed

14. No Valentines

15. Circle Of Life

elton is friends with rod stewart! they have nicknames 4 each other, elton calls rod "phyllis" and rod calls elton "sharon."

this is from the elton john biography, it talks about the maggie may song a tiny bit. heres the quote:

Stewart's 'Maggie May,' a morning-after lament to some backstage hag, foreshadowed every staple in Seventies pop. Pleasure to the point of boredom. Glamour to the point of squalor.

also: (the first part is a quote in the book by a man named Andy Hill. The 2nd part is just from the book.)

'They [Rod and Elton] were terrific friends, but couldn't be together without continually trying to put each other down or score off each other. Like, Rod would buy some really horrible, cheap plonk, then stick expenive labels on it and say to Elton, "Hey I've got some incredible wine here: you ought to try it." '

When Rod was on tour with his album Blondes Have More Fun, Elton had a big banner hung outside Olympia: 'Blondes may have more fun, but brunettes have lots more money. Happy Xmas, love, Sharon.' It was taken down rather hastily by Rod's roadies.

o_o...

XD

*~*The psychedelic luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Dog Lover!!!!

Hi! I see you are here, will you be around this weekend?

Everyone is going away. I feel like the boards will be really, really slow.

im here! im on my grandfather's windows vista...its awesomeee!!!!

Author-Al Gore

Summary-

Rating-5.

ok here:

2. The One

3. Sacrifice

4. Daniel

6. Your Song

8. Believe

9. Blue Eyes

11. Blessed

14. No Valentines

15. Circle Of Life

The library still has not gotten the book in. Reserving a book requires patience.

yes. i had to wait for over a month for the cd set "greatest hits 1970-2002." i also had to wait several months for monk season 4. but usually they're quicker than that, these were apparently high-demand items. and so far, recently, ive missed 3 things that came in on request cuz they only hold them for a week so i had to re-request them, but they were things that came in quickly so im not too mad....

Dog Lover!!!!

Hi! I see you are here, will you be around this weekend?

Everyone is going away. I feel like the boards will be really, really slow.

im here! im on my grandfather's windows vista...its awesomeee!!!!

Oh... I missed you when you were on. I had to get some lightbulbs for my cage.

Now I am heading out for a ride on my motorcycle!!! You will have to check my topic in HampsterDance Talk to see more pictures.

Author-Al Gore

Summary-

Rating-5.

ok here:

2. The One

3. Sacrifice

4. Daniel

6. Your Song

8. Believe

9. Blue Eyes

11. Blessed

14. No Valentines

15. Circle Of Life

yes. i had to wait for over a month for the cd set "greatest hits 1970-2002." i also had to wait several months for monk season 4. but usually they're quicker than that, these were apparently high-demand items. and so far, recently, ive missed 3 things that came in on request cuz they only hold them for a week so i had to re-request them, but they were things that came in quickly so im not too mad....

:lol: I have had that happen before. One time, I reserved a book and the person returned it later that day. I missed the call from the library and had to do the same as you... re-reserve it. :rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: I have had that happen before. One time, I reserved a book and the person returned it later that day. I missed the call from the library and had to do the same as you... re-reserve it. :rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

so has the ej bio come in yet?

another book by the author of the elton john biography just came in at my library...its "shout: the beatles in their generation"

from my experience with the EJ book, it should be good. i'm going to the library soon...ill let u know how it is

another book by the author of the elton john biography just came in at my library...its "shout: the beatles in their generation"

from my experience with the EJ book, it should be good. i'm going to the library soon...ill let u know how it is

The previous person who had the Elton John book, has either lost it or just not bothered to return it.

I am still waiting.

The previous person who had the Elton John book, has either lost it or just not bothered to return it.

I am still waiting.

i have to admit, i understand why they wouldn't want to return it. awesome book.

i started the beatles one, it seems good although im still on the prolouge. my mom and i watched amadeus last night, it was good. mozart wrote my piece for nyssma (sonata no. 1 in c) so i thought that was cool....it was rated pg but it should have been pg13 in my opinion. and my math teacher called last night, i got 100 on my math regents that i took yesterday! i was very happy. i know, very busy day again!

I am still waiting.

i have to admit, i understand why they wouldn't want to return it. awesome book.

i started the beatles one, it seems good although im still on the prolouge. my mom and i watched amadeus last night, it was good. mozart wrote my piece for nyssma (sonata no. 1 in c) so i thought that was cool....it was rated pg but it should have been pg13 in my opinion. and my math teacher called last night, i got 100 on my math regents that i took yesterday! i was very happy. i know, very busy day again!

Oh my goodness!!!!!

We have a group of really smart people!

100 on the math regents!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS DOG LOVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the greatest!!!!!

I love Mozart's Sonatas. :D

I am still waiting.

Oh my goodness!!!!!

We have a group of really smart people!

100 on the math regents!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS DOG LOVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the greatest!!!!!

I love Mozart's Sonatas. :D

thank you! i love math. and i love english too, like literature/compostition. not many people like both!

mozart's cool...idk how much of the movie was true, but i liked the song i played.

gratz on the hun'erd!

Thank you!

im in new jersey rite now...father's day bbq at my grandparents' ...so im on my grandfather's windows vista now :) ...anyway i was reading more of the beatles book on the way down, its good. of course i was listening to ej songs on my mp3 player at the same time, when i could have been listening to their stuff but whatever. still a good book. john got into a lot of trouble as a kid! lol

im in new jersey rite now...father's day bbq at my grandparents' ...so im on my grandfather's windows vista now :) ...anyway i was reading more of the beatles book on the way down, its good. of course i was listening to ej songs on my mp3 player at the same time, when i could have been listening to their stuff but whatever. still a good book. john got into a lot of trouble as a kid! lol

*loves hearing the little tidbits*

Sorry to hear you are using the windows vista. That must be painful.

*loves hearing the little tidbits*

Sorry to hear you are using the windows vista. That must be painful.

no, i like it! wait, were u being sarcastic? :blink:

I just finished reading "Flowers for Algernon"

it actually made me cry

I have not read that one.

its about a dumb boy and a mouse that under go a surgery that makes them geniuses

but suddenly the mouse goes down hill

you have to read to see what else happens

If you cried, I will definitely cry.

I am going to get the book from the library.

The Elton John book is still not in so I will have to read something else.

I just finished reading "Flowers for Algernon"

it actually made me cry

I have not read that one.

its about a dumb boy and a mouse that under go a surgery that makes them geniuses

but suddenly the mouse goes down hill

you have to read to see what else happens

If you cried, I will definitely cry.

I am going to get the book from the library.

The Elton John book is still not in so I will have to read something else.

its so good

it has really good insight also

The Elton John book is still not in.

still?!?!

They told me that they think the book is lost. :rolleyes:

Right. :lol:

They are probably reading it.

My thoughts exactly.

cant blame them...addicting book! too bad you can't find out who has it...we'd probably become quite good friends!

tell me when you do get it...i want to hear your reaction(s)!

the beatles book is still going well...not done yet though...

• 3 weeks later...

i finished the beatles book! i liked it, though not as much as the EJ book....and i finished the ej book for the 4th time! i just got back from maine last night...it was fun! thats why i havent been here in a while,..

i finished the beatles book! i liked it, though not as much as the EJ book....and i finished the ej book for the 4th time! i just got back from maine last night...it was fun! thats why i havent been here in a while,..

You have been missed!!!

Maine is a beautiful state. Hope you had a great time!

Great news, the library said they are purchasing another copy of the Elton John book.

The guy who never returned it came in and paid for it, I guess. Now I am first in line. :D

You have been missed!!!

Great news, the library said they are purchasing another copy of the Elton John book.

The guy who never returned it came in and paid for it, I guess. Now I am first in line. :D

oooooh good!!! if they're buying a new copy, hopefully it's the one with the exclusive conversation at the end! the one i got out of the library did, but my copy doesn't. good thing i scanned the pages of it onto my computer, so i can read them whenever i want!

yeah, its really pretty in maine. we visit acadia national park, and its so beautiful. we go there every year.

You have been missed!!!

oooooh good!!! if they're buying a new copy, hopefully it's the one with the exclusive conversation at the end! the one i got out of the library did, but my copy doesn't. good thing i scanned the pages of it onto my computer, so i can read them whenever i want!

yeah, its really pretty in maine. we visit acadia national park, and its so beautiful. we go there every year.

Acadia National Park is incredible! What a magnificent way to spend a holiday, with all that beauty around you.

You have been missed!!!

Acadia National Park is incredible! What a magnificent way to spend a holiday, with all that beauty around you.

yeah...im really getting to know it now, since ive been there every year since i was about 6 months old! this was my mom's 20th year there....she's been going since b4 i was born, obviously, as im only 15

You have been missed!!!

yeah...im really getting to know it now, since ive been there every year since i was about 6 months old! this was my mom's 20th year there....she's been going since b4 i was born, obviously, as im only 15

How terrific! Going to Acadia is something you can look forward to all year. I love those kinds of events!!

You have been missed!!!

How terrific! Going to Acadia is something you can look forward to all year. I love those kinds of events!!

yeah...somedays i just sit in school and all of a sudden some memory of there hits me and im like "oh! i want to be in bar harbor!!!" random stuff like that...

did the EJ book come in yet!?!?!??! what is taking them so long?? i cannot WAIT until u get it!!!

You have been missed!!!

yeah...somedays i just sit in school and all of a sudden some memory of there hits me and im like "oh! i want to be in bar harbor!!!" random stuff like that...

did the EJ book come in yet!?!?!??! what is taking them so long?? i cannot WAIT until u get it!!!

:lol: You must be reading my mind. I only just got off the phone with the library, and they said, they do not buy new books until some random date, after they have had their book sale. :wacko: Can you believe they only had one copy for all the libraries in the county????????????? :wacko: No wonder the last person decided to "lose" it.

Hey... wait a minute... we don't live in the same county do we????????

You have been missed!!!

:lol: You must be reading my mind. I only just got off the phone with the library, and they said, they do not buy new books until some random date, after they have had their book sale. :wacko: Can you believe they only had one copy for all the libraries in the county????????????? :wacko: No wonder the last person decided to "lose" it.

dont blame me! i returned my copy and bought my own online...anyway ur in florida im in ny...pretty difficult to be in the same county!

You have been missed!!!

dont blame me! i returned my copy and bought my own online...anyway ur in florida im in ny...pretty difficult to be in the same county!

Just checking. :lol:

You have been missed!!!

so has it come yet!?!?!?!!?!?

(im not mad at u, im mad at ur library.)

You have been missed!!!

so has it come yet!?!?!?!!?!?

(im not mad at u, im mad at ur library.)

You're mad at my library? :lol: I'm mad with my library.

No... they are not buying the book yet.

I'm waiting for my mom to come home with the Harry Potter book. Or something. I'm just bored.

WHAT????? :o

You mean your mother was not on line last night so that you would have had the book just after midnight??????

my mom got that book for my brother today

2 walmart

she kept askin me if i wanted it i hate readin the hp books they give me headaches right now i'm reading twilight by stephanie meyers and by the looks of it i'll finish by tomorrow and i just started today its a great book and about 500 pages with 24 chapters the chapters are freakishly long like the hp book chapters

:D ILOVETHISBOOK i can't wait to read the next 1 by her called new moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eery1 thinks its weird that i love to read

CRAZY PEOPLE!!!

ok im done

I'm waiting for my mom to come home with the Harry Potter book. Or something. I'm just bored.

WHAT????? :o

You mean your mother was not on line last night so that you would have had the book just after midnight??????

my mom got that book for my brother today

2 walmart

she kept askin me if i wanted it i hate readin the hp books they give me headaches right now i'm reading twilight by stephanie meyers and by the looks of it i'll finish by tomorrow and i just started today its a great book and about 500 pages with 24 chapters the chapters are freakishly long like the hp book chapters

:D ILOVETHISBOOK i can't wait to read the next 1 by her called new moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eery1 thinks its weird that i love to read

CRAZY PEOPLE!!!

ok im done

I love reading too!!!!!!!

well, finished up deathly hallows last night.. Good book.

the

house elf army

was especially amusing. and, it seems, certain items were more significant than anyone but dumbledore knew.

Glad to hear it was a good book!!!

the

house elf army

was especially amusing. and, it seems, certain items were more significant than anyone but dumbledore knew.

i finished it last night too...

i love that harry & ginny and ron & hermione ended up 2gether! and had kids! yay..

lots of interesting stuff...and now its all over...:(

i finished it while babysitting...kids went to bed at around 8 and i went downstairs to finish the book...i went to the midnight party at my local barnes & noble...pretty fun...i started it that night (technically morning) stayed up till 3:30, got 5 hours of sleep, read some more, slept some more, got up and read more, ran errands with my mom, read more, babysat, and u know the rest.

awesome book...

relating to hp7:

when the three kids are in the ministry, ron becomes a guy named reg (elton john's original name)...later in that chapter (or the next i forget) they're talking about ron as reg and they mention a guy called bernie (see my siggy) coincedence? i think not!!!

and also, the soccer team that EJ was (is?) the chaiman of was the watford hornets, and ludo bagman's team was the wimbourne wasps. again, the "coincedence? i think not!"

im convinced JKR is a fan of EJ.

the

house elf army

i love that harry & ginny and ron & hermione ended up 2gether! and had kids! yay..

lots of interesting stuff...and now its all over...:(

i finished it while babysitting...kids went to bed at around 8 and i went downstairs to finish the book...i went to the midnight party at my local barnes & noble...pretty fun...i started it that night (technically morning) stayed up till 3:30, got 5 hours of sleep, read some more, slept some more, got up and read more, ran errands with my mom, read more, babysat, and u know the rest.

awesome book...

There were a million people in line at the Barnes & Noble waiting for midnight.

relating to hp7:

when the three kids are in the ministry, ron becomes a guy named reg (elton john's original name)...later in that chapter (or the next i forget) they're talking about ron as reg and they mention a guy called bernie (see my siggy) coincedence? i think not!!!

and also, the soccer team that EJ was (is?) the chaiman of was the watford hornets, and ludo bagman's team was the wimbourne wasps. again, the "coincedence? i think not!"

im convinced JKR is a fan of EJ.

Me too.

so

i've read 4 books this summer and i have a list of five more that i plan to read before school starts again

books i have read

the uglies (number 1 in the ugly trilogy)

the pretties(number 2 in th ugly trilogy)

mondays are read

twilight (on the last chapter gunna finish it after i post this then come back)

plan on reading:

the specials( number 3 in the ugly trilogy)

new moon

the seventh book in the jack sparrow series called time keeper ( don't laugh they are really good books)

the pirates of the carribean movie triolgy book at worlds end (good movie not quite as exciting as the first 2 though)

and ttyl ( the book)

i recomened all of those books

they're ggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaatttttt...!!!

well off to finish twilight!!!

*runs off excitedly* :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

so

i've read 4 books this summer and i have a list of five more that i plan to read before school starts again

books i have read

mondays are read

plan on reading:

new moon

the seventh book in the jack sparrow series called time keeper ( don't laugh they are really good books)

the pirates of the carribean movie triolgy book at worlds end (good movie not quite as exciting as the first 2 though)

and ttyl ( the book)

How fantastic!!!!!!!! :D

so

books i have read

mondays are read

plan on reading:

new moon

and ttyl ( the book)

How fantastic!!!!!!!! :D

it was i great ending i'm going to the library today to get some of the books off my list

:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]....

so

books i have read

mondays are read

plan on reading:

new moon

and ttyl ( the book)

*runs off excitedly* :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

i read the uglies trilogy....good books....

i have read 18 books this summer.....6 of them being hp 1-5 and 7. i was in the middle of six and trying to finish it at the midnight party for seven. if only i had started re-reading them a day or two earlier. oh well.

other books: (roughly chronological)

perks of being a wallflower by stephen chbosky

gepgraphy club by brent hartinger

twice told by scott hunt

shout! the beatles in their generation by philip norman

elton john by philip norman (finished for the 4th time)

elton john by john o'mahony (its intended for younger readers but i read it anyway...)

the kidnapping of suzie q. by martin waddell

the sterkarm handshake by susan price

side effects by amy glodman koss

peeps by scott westerfeld (author of uglies trilogy)

the last safe place on earth by richard peck

king of the pygmies by jonathon scott fuqua (just finished it like a half hour ago...)

i used to read a lot more books per summer when i was younger...as in about 100 each summer...but they were shorter then...u know, like mary kate and ashley books (dont laugh!) baby sitters club, etc....now i pick from the young adult section of the library where they're all bigger....but i like them that way......

and btw im not bragging i just like to read...if i offended anyone i am REALLY sorry! i just happen to read quickly & enjoy doing it...

so

books i have read

mondays are read

plan on reading:

new moon

and ttyl ( the book)

*runs off excitedly* :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

i read the uglies trilogy....good books....

i have read 18 books this summer.....6 of them being hp 1-5 and 7. i was in the middle of six and trying to finish it at the midnight party for seven. if only i had started re-reading them a day or two earlier. oh well.

other books: (roughly chronological)

perks of being a wallflower by stephen chbosky

gepgraphy club by brent hartinger

twice told by scott hunt

shout! the beatles in their generation by philip norman

elton john by philip norman (finished for the 4th time)

elton john by john o'mahony (its intended for younger readers but i read it anyway...)

the kidnapping of suzie q. by martin waddell

the sterkarm handshake by susan price

side effects by amy glodman koss

peeps by scott westerfeld (author of uglies trilogy)

the last safe place on earth by richard peck

king of the pygmies by jonathon scott fuqua (just finished it like a half hour ago...)

i used to read a lot more books per summer when i was younger...as in about 100 each summer...but they were shorter then...u know, like mary kate and ashley books (dont laugh!) baby sitters club, etc....now i pick from the young adult section of the library where they're all bigger....but i like them that way......

and btw im not bragging i just like to read...if i offended anyone i am REALLY sorry! i just happen to read quickly & enjoy doing it...

*tickles Dog lover with a feather to distract her*

I am a sloooooooooow reader. So I will distract you so I can get a couple more books read.

I hate libraries

There is too much loud talking in our library! :(

they didn't have any of the books on my list i was MAD.

the

house elf army

lots of interesting stuff...and now its all over... :(

awesome book...

Whoa. Harry Potter has a kid!?

With Ginny?

Books I read this summer:

Books I plan to read this summer:

Books I plan to read in my lifetime:

Books I read this summer:

Four Jim Cramer books,

Airbus Flight Manual,

Flight Operations Manual,

A couple Patricia Cornwell books,

A couple Ann Rule books,

A couple Niall Ferguson books.

Books I plan to read this summer:

Airbus Flight Manual,

Flight Operations Manual,

More Niall Ferguson books

A bunch more books, too many to list

Books I plan to read in my lifetime:

Lots!

the

house elf army

lots of interesting stuff...and now its all over... :(

awesome book...

Whoa. Harry Potter has a kid!?

With Ginny?

put ur spoiler on b4 u say something like that!!!!

books i read this summer: see above plus

dr. franklin's island by ann halam

its a bit freaky. and i dont get freaked out much.

books i plan to read this summer:

as many as i can get my hands on

books i plan to read in my lifetime:

all of them...lol

horatio...has the EJ book come in yet? im still waiting for ur library to get their act together!!!

so

books i have read

mondays are read

plan on reading:

new moon

and ttyl ( the book)

I finished two more books. In the past, lets see..., 6 days I've read, ummmmm... 1...2...3......, at least, 11 books! For me that's something. Oh and my headaches stopped.

I used to get headaches when I read, but since I've been reading so much, they went away. I sent them to Hawaii!!! Looks like they'll have more fun there. I can just see them dancing around a fire. That's the perfect place , lol, get a headache staring at the pretty lights.

Oooooooooo.. I want to see a Bon-Fire on the beach. I hear there supposed to be really pretty. Like green and blue and stuff I think i'll take a father, daughter trip and me and my dad can go someplace with a beach. Maybe next summer. Gosh I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.

Actually now that I think about it me and my dad were supposed to go on a trip back to Thailand. Thailand is so gorgeous. Seriously if you havn't you need to go.

I finished two more books. In the past, lets see..., 6 days I've read, ummmmm... 1...2...3......, at least, 11 books! For me that's something. Oh and my headaches stopped.

I used to get headaches when I read, but since I've been reading so much, they went away. I sent them to Hawaii!!! Looks like they'll have more fun there. I can just see them dancing around a fire. That's the perfect place , lol, get a headache staring at the pretty lights.

Oooooooooo.. I want to see a Bon-Fire on the beach. I hear there supposed to be really pretty. Like green and blue and stuff I think i'll take a father, daughter trip and me and my dad can go someplace with a beach. Maybe next summer. Gosh I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.

Actually now that I think about it me and my dad were supposed to go on a trip back to Thailand. Thailand is so gorgeous. Seriously if you havn't you need to go.

Oh my... you have read so many books!!! That is spectacular!!!

A father-daughter trip... you can put me into your pocket and let me accompany you.

I don't eat a lot, mostly nuts, seeds and veggies. All stuff you can put into your pocket as well.

A father-daughter trip... you can put me into your pocket and let me accompany you.

I don't eat a lot, mostly nuts, seeds and veggies. All stuff you can put into your pocket as well.

I do love to read.

LOL. Yeah like that would go well...:

"Katie, honey what's in your pocket?"

*rustle, rustle* *taps pocket, over and over again, till Horatio stops moving*

"UH... nothing... oh look there boarding lets go!!"

*looks around nervously*

heh heh heh

Yeah that would be GREAT!

I do love to read.

*looks around nervously*

heh heh heh

Easily solved... just fly during the day when I am sleeping. :lol:

I do love to read.

*looks around nervously*

heh heh heh

LOL.

Yes, but you would still shuffle around... well Panda does at least.

Actually, Panda seems more comfertable in my pocket than in her cage.......

I do love to read.

*looks around nervously*

heh heh heh

I tried stuffing a bunch of dead rock stars in my pocket once when I went to Amsterdam. You can guess why they wanted to go there. Didn't work out so well-James Brown died and they and to get back home to greet him

I do love to read.

*looks around nervously*

heh heh heh

LOL.

Well, I would shuffle around a bit. Hopefully not enough for your father to notice. :D

I do love to read.

*looks around nervously*

heh heh heh

I tried stuffing a bunch of dead rock stars in my pocket once when I went to Amsterdam. You can guess why they wanted to go there. Didn't work out so well-James Brown died and they and to get back home to greet him

Your pocket must have been quite crowded. :lol:

I do love to read.

*looks around nervously*

heh heh heh

Your pocket must have been quite crowded. :lol:

No, not really. o_o My pockets are big.

I do love to read.

*looks around nervously*

heh heh heh

LOL.

Well, I would shuffle around a bit. Hopefully not enough for your father to notice. :D

Well, he is going to be 49 this year and his hearing and eye sight aren't the best......

I do love to read.

*looks around nervously*

heh heh heh

LOL.

Well, he is going to be 49 this year and his hearing and eye sight aren't the best......

Can you imagine what shape HampsterKing is at 99?!?!?!? :o

I do love to read.

*looks around nervously*

heh heh heh

LOL.

or BB King at 81?

I do love to read.

*looks around nervously*

heh heh heh

LOL.

or BB King at 81?

:lol: Exactly! :lol:

I do love to read.

*looks around nervously*

heh heh heh

LOL.

or BB King at 81?

BB King's still performing...

I do love to read.

*looks around nervously*

heh heh heh

LOL.

or BB King at 81?

It's a hologram. :lol:

I do love to read.

*looks around nervously*

heh heh heh

LOL.

or BB King at 81?

It's a hologram. :lol:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final CuT*~*

He still does interviews and stuff. The sad part is when he dies Eric Clapton will need a new best friend.

ME!

Does anybody know when Eclipse by Stephanie Meyers is coming out?? It's supposed to come out this month (August) and my mom was gonna take me to Barnes & Noble today to ask but I fell asleep. :D

So, if you know please, do, tell.

horatioooooooo-

did the ej book come yet?

***waits excitedly***

*cries*

Nooooooooooooooooo. :(

nooooooooo? :o

nooooooooo! :angry:

Some nonsense about having a book sale to be able to buy books. Sounds kind of fishy to me. :unsure:

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<:angry2: