Hampsterdance Discussion Board

my sand crab art

Guest Skwerlhugger Will

Guest Skwerlhugger Will

im the guy on the right the other guy is my friend

Sorry, we are not permitted to post pics of anyone under 18. Besides, if all the girls saw how great looking you are, this would turn into a dating board. :lol: Horatio

Edited by Horatio

did you like our cross though?

I thought the pic was outstandingly fantastic! I am trying to find a way to hide your faces and post the pic. Not until Monday as I am at an art show helping my friend, a glass artist, and I have escaped and run into the hotel lobby to use their wireless network.

Hope that is okay! :D

• 3 weeks later...
I thought the pic was outstandingly fantastic!  I am trying to find a way to hide your faces and post the pic.  Not until Monday as I am at an art show helping my friend, a glass artist, and I have escaped and run into the hotel lobby to use their wireless network. 

Hope that is okay!  :D

Have you found out yet?

I love your hair! I wish I had a picture of my friend's pink mini-mohawk when he had it....

Here's my hair...since we are all sharing out hair photos...My hair's changed colors since then, but hey...and you don't get to see the top of my head due to the hat. Sorry. Don't you love my smile?

meu.bmp

I love your hair! I wish I had a picture of my friend's pink mini-mohawk when he had it....

Here's my hair...since we are all sharing out hair photos...My hair's changed colors since then, but hey...and you don't get to see the top of my head due to the hat. Sorry. Don't you love my smile?

I see.

Is that seriously you? :huh:

• 1 year later...

I thought the pic was outstandingly fantastic! I am trying to find a way to hide your faces and post the pic. Not until Monday as I am at an art show helping my friend, a glass artist, and I have escaped and run into the hotel lobby to use their wireless network.

Still waiting, horatio!

Still waiting, horatio!

My you are patient. LOL

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

If I could ever find out how to get my mom to letb me, I'll post a pic of me.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Still waiting, horatio!

Whoa, we're all bumping topics now.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

If I could ever find out how to get my mom to letb me, I'll post a pic of me.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Please ask your mother to block your face or at least your eyes so that you are not recognizable.