Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Here is my Query:

Why aren't we allowed to look at the Top Ten posters section, is it too dark and mysterious-er (I'm not happy with that) place to go into? Does it reveal the admins true identities (HK, HW and someone called Stewart)? Or maybe it is blocked because it reveals that he-who-shall-not-be-named-but-has-something-to-do-with-eating-and-hamsters has been the top poster, but under a secret guise?

Here is my Query:

Why aren't we allowed to look at the Top Ten posters section, is it too dark and mysterious-er (I'm not happy with that) place to go into? Does it reveal the admins true identities (HK, HW and someone called Stewart)? Or maybe it is blocked because it reveals that he-who-shall-not-be-named-but-has-something-to-do-with-eating-and-hamsters has been the top poster, but under a secret guise?

I can guess that Horatio is on top, Sheena second, TBFOH third, Me fourth, umm.... I don't know what's next. Too close.

Horatio............................HampsterModerator............1-June 03....................18,495

Sheena............................HampsterFan...................26-August 02.................11,234

The Biggest Fan of Hado....HampsterFan...................11-October 02.................8,957

Mega Wolf........................HampsterFan...................12-August 03...................7,207

super_katie......................HampsterFan...................21-August 02...................6,257

jess kat...........................HampsterFan....................31-August 02...................6,010

SSJ6Gohan......................HampsterFan....................12-September 02.............5,995

Moneylover......................HampsterFan.....................3-April 04.......................5,744

LifesEagle........................HampsterFan....................29-August 02...................5,437

CheetaSpot......................HampsterFan....................30-August 02...................4,200

Horatio............................HampsterModerator............1-June 03....................18,495   

Sheena............................HampsterFan...................26-August 02.................11,234 

The Biggest Fan of Hado....HampsterFan...................11-October 02.................8,957 

Mega Wolf........................HampsterFan...................12-August 03...................7,207 

super_katie......................HampsterFan...................21-August 02...................6,257 

jess kat...........................HampsterFan....................31-August 02...................6,010 

SSJ6Gohan......................HampsterFan....................12-September 02.............5,995 

Moneylover......................HampsterFan.....................3-April 04.......................5,744 

LifesEagle........................HampsterFan....................29-August 02...................5,437 

CheetaSpot......................HampsterFan....................30-August 02...................4,200

:o:o:o Tibfoe (TBFOH) has more posts than SupaKatie?! :o:o:o

(So does MW? Whoa. o_o)

Wow. Message board statistics never cease to amaze me. :lol:

So what's the matter of us looking that up ourselves?

Here is my Query:

Technically, I already asked it, but GO YOU! for noticing it too.

Gee, maybe if I were capable of staying on the same account long enough, I could make it there (someday).

Wooot!!!

Whos Jess Kat?

And All these people except for me and MW are all the oldest board peoples..Ohh Yeah, And Horatio.

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
Here is my Query:

hes on to me!

I didn't say you didn't ask!!!  The later part implies that nothing became of you're asking... in the end...

What HampsterKing said was that he is currently working on getting the boards up and running. He has some more work to do. After that he will add avatars and do other requests that have been waiting.

What HampsterKing said was that he is currently working on getting the boards up and running.  He has some more work to do.  After that he will add avatars and do other requests that have been waiting.

I feel sorry for HK. Having to worry about all these big problems with the board while listening to our trivial requests.

Now if I was in the Gestapo, I would slap you and call you a liar. However, I have to abide by the Geneva convention rules so I won't. I shall believe you and let you go.

HampsterKing is really busy and he is doing the best he can.

*is glad we have the Geneva Convention Rules*

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Horatio, Can you update the list?

What would part of the list would you like updated???

Like The whole list. Like Show Us once every month until we can see it. Or Something. I dont know. Forget it.

I could do that for you if you want. I could do it this evening and then on the first of every month. How does that sound?

Like The whole list. Like Show Us once every month until we can see it. Or Something. I dont know. Forget it.

I could do that for you if you want. I could do it this evening and then on the first of every month. How does that sound?

Sure. Sounds good.

• 2 weeks later...

Beware Horatio, we WILL hold you to your promise.....

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What promise would that be? :lol:

The promise of providing us Overall Post Rankings until HK sorts it out?

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

Yes, and if you do not keep up teh agreement, we will not only use coloured duct tape this time, but will play the... SPAM SONG!

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

Yes, and if you do not keep up teh agreement, we will not only use coloured duct tape this time, but will play the... SPAM SONG!

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! The Spam Song!!!!!

*gets a large supply of ear plugs*

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

Tomorrow is the test TGHL.

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! The Spam Song!!!!!

*gets a large supply of ear plugs*

The MONTY PYTHON spam song!

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

Test of what? My Doomsday weapon or teh Overall Post ranks?

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

Choice Two. Only I thought today was the first, not the 31st. So, TOMORROW

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

How do you know this TBFOF?

Ohhhhhhhh, that promise.

How do you know this TBFOF?

Know what?

Member List 02 June 2005

Name....................................Group..........................Joined...

................Posts

Horatio..............................HampsterModerator........1-June 03...............20,209

Sheena..............................HampsterFan................26-August 02...........11,234

The Biggest Fan of Hado......HampsterFan................11-October 02...........8,957

Mega Wolf..........................HampsterFan................12-August 03.............7,657

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy.....HampsterFan..................3-April 04................6,435

super_katie........................HampsterFan.................21-August 02............6,259

SSJ6Gohan........................HampsterFan.................12-September 02.......6,032

jess kat.............................HampsterFan.................31-August 02.............6,010

LifesEagle..........................HampsterFan.................29-August 02.............5,437

The Grim Hamster lord........HampsterFan..................3-November 03........4,684

Member List                  02 June 2005

Name....................................Group..........................Joined...

................Posts 

Horatio..............................HampsterModerator........1-June 03...............20,209 

Sheena..............................HampsterFan................26-August 02...........11,234 

The Biggest Fan of Hado......HampsterFan................11-October 02...........8,957 

Mega Wolf..........................HampsterFan................12-August 03.............7,657 

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy.....HampsterFan..................3-April 04................6,435 

super_katie........................HampsterFan.................21-August 02............6,259 

SSJ6Gohan........................HampsterFan.................12-September 02.......6,032 

jess kat.............................HampsterFan.................31-August 02.............6,010 

LifesEagle..........................HampsterFan.................29-August 02.............5,437 

The Grim Hamster lord........HampsterFan..................3-November 03........4,684

About 2,500 more posts till I move up a level. Cuz MW is gunna keep postin so she'll move ahead of TBFOH so yeah. Im bored. Can you tell.

................Posts 

=D! Im almost on there!

................Posts 

=D! Im almost on there!

I must defend my title!

................Posts 

=D! Im almost on there!

I must defend my title!

Meh, You probably will defend better than I can speed-post.

So um. Yeah. o_o Out-post LE and then I can take the position you currently have, eh?

................Posts 

=D! Im almost on there!

I must defend my title!

So um. Yeah. o_o Out-post LE and then I can take the position you currently have, eh?

Are you forgetting Kat?

................Posts 

=D! Im almost on there!

I must defend my title!

Are you forgetting Kat?

:o:huh::o

She wasn't on the list.

................Posts 

=D! Im almost on there!

I must defend my title!

Are you forgetting Kat?

She wasn't on the list.

But she's ahead of Arkcher, and will most likely get to be on the list before him, so he has to beat her out too.

................Posts 

=D! Im almost on there!

I must defend my title!

Are you forgetting Kat?

She wasn't on the list.

But she's ahead of Arkcher, and will most likely get to be on the list before him, so he has to beat her out too.

I only posted what was shown... the top 10. Don't scare me like that!!!

................Posts 

=D! Im almost on there!

I must defend my title!

Are you forgetting Kat?

She wasn't on the list.

Don't scare you what. Aye Matey, youve lost me.

................Posts 

=D! Im almost on there!

I must defend my title!

Are you forgetting Kat?

She wasn't on the list.

Scare me by letting me think I had missed - Kat - !!! :lol:

................Posts 

=D! Im almost on there!

I must defend my title!

Are you forgetting Kat?

She wasn't on the list.

Scare me by letting me think I had missed - Kat - !!! :lol:

Oh. Yes Yes. Sorry Madame. I mean Sir.

................Posts 

=D! Im almost on there!

I must defend my title!

Are you forgetting Kat?

She wasn't on the list.

I SHALL BEAT YOU ALL! MWHAHAHAHA! *revs up the high speed posting machine* *explodes knocking out Arkcher and Kat* Hmmm... That'll do.

Kat isnt on there yet.

TGHL posts: 4690

Kat posts: 4664

My posts: 4531

More than me, but less that TGHL. Kat isnt in there yet.

What I'm saying is that she is ahead of you. And you said once TGHL passes LE then you can take her position soon. But You Will Have to Pass Kat too before you get on, unless they post soo much that they both beet Jess Kat and then you have to beet him/her too, then you can get on.

Member List (Top 20) 04 June 2005

Horatio.....................................20,257

Sheena....................................11,234

The Biggest Fan of Hado..............8,957

Mega Wolf..................................7,667

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy.............6,496

super_katie................................6,259

SSJ6Gohan.................................6,032

jess kat......................................6,010

LifesEagle...................................5,437

The Grim Hamster lord................4,700

- Kat - ......................................4,679

Arkcher.....................................4,543

CheetaSpot................................4,221

LovelyLaura...............................3,164

puppydog..................................3,098

Toto..........................................2,864

poison_ivy.................................2,860

Jesusfreak.................................2,787

Cheesemaster............................2,380

Otter.........................................2,342

Member List (Top 20)      04 June  2005

w00t! =D Now TGHL has no need to blow up Kat or I.

horatio, you have a lot of time on your hands, don't you?

Until one of you passes him. :lol:

*checks on C-4 stock*

Member List (Top 20)       04 June  2005

*checks on C-4 stock*

*C-4 is all gone, with a note in its place which reads: "Just borrowing it, don't expect it back"*

:lol::lol::lol:

Whatever gave you that idea?!?!?

this did, friend:

*checks on C-4 stock*

the charts, and you are a moderator. That takes time.

this did, friend:

*checks on C-4 stock*

You are giving me too much credit. I just copied and pasted the Overall Top Posters. It took a little bit of straightening, but not as much as you would think.

this did, friend:

*checks on C-4 stock*

You are giving me too much credit. I just copied and pasted the Overall Top Posters. It took a little bit of straightening, but not as much as you would think.

have a spiffercake anyway!

this did, friend:

*checks on C-4 stock*

have a spiffercake anyway!

Thanks!

*grabs the spiffercake before she changes her mind*

Someone has a lot of time on their hands, but somehow I don't think it's Horatio.

Hey.

Guess

What?

I

Have

The

longest

signature

here.

It

is

so

long

you

would

have

to

take

five

minutes

just

to

scroll

to

the

next

so

I

guess

you

will

just

have

to

deal

with

it.

I

have

overcome

depression

(I

don't

know

why

but

it

takes

up

space.)

I

have

had

hard

times

but

GOD

kept

me

going.

I

am

a

J

E

S

U

S

F

R

E

A

K

S

O

I

F

Y

O

U

H

A

V

E

A

P

R

O

B

L

E

M

Y

O

U

C

A

N

T

A

K

E

I

T

T

O

M

Y

B

O

S

S

!

!

I

L

I

K

E

C

A

T

S

!

!

M

A

Y

B

E

W

H

E

N

I

'

M

O

L

D

E

N

O

U

G

H

I

C

A

N

F

I

N

I

S

H

M

Y

S

T

O

R

I

E

S

T

H

E

Y

A

R

E

V

E

R

Y

L

O

N

G

Only

Characters

So

Far...

now there are

h

a

p

p

y

b

i

r

t

h

d

a

y

t

o

y

o

u

h

a

p

p

y

b

i

r

t

h

d

a

y

t

o

y

o

u

y

o

u

a

c

t

l

i

k

e

a

h

a

m

p

s

t

e

r

a

n

d

y

o

u

l

o

o

k

l

i

k

e

o

n

e

t

o

o

!

!

!

I

l

i

k

e

l

i

n

k

i

n

p

a

r

k

a

n

d

t

h

r

e

e

d

a

y

s

g

r

a

c

e

b

u

t

i

L

O

V

E

i

n

s

a

n

e

c

l

o

w

n

p

o

s

s

e

b

e

c

a

u

s

e

m

y

m

o

m

d

o

e

s

n

'

t

l

i

k

e

m

e

l

i

s

t

e

n

i

n

g

t

o

t

h

e

m

i

t

'

s

a

r

e

b

e

l

t

e

e

n

t

h

i

n

g

t

h

a

t

d

i

d

n

'

t

s

u

r

f

a

c

e

u

n

t

i

l

r

e

c

e

n

t

l

y

now

there

are

y

o

u

c

a

n

'

t

s

t

o

p

m

e

n

o

w

!

!

!

!

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

!

!

!

E

V

I

L

L

A

U

G

H

h

e

y

t

h

o

u

g

h

y

o

u

a

r

e

r

e

a

d

i

n

g

l

i

k

e

p

e

o

p

l

e

i

n

j

a

p

a

n

a

n

d

c

h

i

n

a

d

o

!

!

!

H

A

D

O

R

O

C

K

S

!

!

!

now

there

are

I'm

counting

away

my

life

but

you

can't

stop

me

because

I

am

too

distant

to

be

affected

by

your

mourning

I

am

not

afraid

to

die

anymore

there

is

no

pain

in

death

there

is

only

pain

in

life

besides

I

am

headed

to

a

wonderful

place

again

I

am

not

afraid

to

die

so

there

AND

I

Die!

hee, just kidding.

I

sent

myself

into

tears

by

killing

the

main

character

in

one

of

my

stories,

and

it

was

hilarious

because

I

knew

I

couldn't

keep

her

dead

for

very

long.

It

was

a

dream

sequence...

hee

hee!

now there is

Don't hate me for who I am.

Love me for who I am not.

Don't love me for what I am, but for who I am.

This world is doomed to Hades.

Is it really necessary to drag this on?

Why must we fight for what we can share?

The simplest children's skill is lost to our leaders!

I have abandoned all hope of a real future with this world.

I am no longer afraid to die for my King

There is no pain where I'm going.

Why are we afraid of a mere change of pace?

I go to paradise for eternity.

Let the Rapture come.

I am not afraid.

And So I Die.

Ant now I have used this may characters: 5347

!!!

I could have cooked dinner in the time it took me to highlight all that!

Someone has a lot of time on their hands, but somehow I don't think it's Horatio.

Hey.

Guess

What?

I

Have

The

longest

signature

here.

It

is

so

long

you

would

have

to

take

five

minutes

just

to

scroll

to

the

next

so

I

guess

you

will

just

have

to

deal

with

it.

I

have

overcome

depression

(I

don't

know

why

but

it

takes

up

space.)

I

have

had

hard

times

but

GOD

kept

me

going.

I

am

a

J

E

S

U

S

F

R

E

A

K

S

O

I

F

Y

O

U

H

A

V

E

A

P

R

O

B

L

E

M

Y

O

U

C

A

N

T

A

K

E

I

T

T

O

M

Y

B

O

S

S

!

!

I

L

I

K

E

C

A

T

S

!

!

M

A

Y

B

E

W

H

E

N

I

'

M

O

L

D

E

N

O

U

G

H

I

C

A

N

F

I

N

I

S

H

M

Y

S

T

O

R

I

E

S

T

H

E

Y

A

R

E

V

E

R

Y

L

O

N

G

Only

Characters

So

Far...

now there are

h

a

p

p

y

b

i

r

t

h

d

a

y

t

o

y

o

u

h

a

p

p

y

b

i

r

t

h

d

a

y

t

o

y

o

u

y

o

u

a

c

t

l

i

k

e

a

h

a

m

p

s

t

e

r

a

n

d

y

o

u

l

o

o

k

l

i

k

e

o

n

e

t

o

o

!

!

!

I

l

i

k

e

l

i

n

k

i

n

p

a

r

k

a

n

d

t

h

r

e

e

d

a

y

s

g

r

a

c

e

b

u

t

i

L

O

V

E

i

n

s

a

n

e

c

l

o

w

n

p

o

s

s

e

b

e

c

a

u

s

e

m

y

m

o

m

d

o

e

s

n

'

t

l

i

k

e

m

e

l

i

s

t

e

n

i

n

g

t

o

t

h

e

m

i

t

'

s

a

r

e

b

e

l

t

e

e

n

t

h

i

n

g

t

h

a

t

d

i

d

n

'

t

s

u

r

f

a

c

e

u

n

t

i

l

r

e

c

e

n

t

l

y

now

there

are

y

o

u

c

a

n

'

t

s

t

o

p

m

e

n

o

w

!

!

!

!

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

!

!

!

E

V

I

L

L

A

U

G

H

h

e

y

t

h

o

u

g

h

y

o

u

a

r

e

r

e

a

d

i

n

g

l

i

k

e

p

e

o

p

l

e

i

n

j

a

p

a

n

a

n

d

c

h

i

n

a

d

o

!

!

!

H

A

D

O

R

O

C

K

S

!

!

!

now

there

are

I'm

counting

away

my

life

but

you

can't

stop

me

because

I

am

too

distant

to

be

affected

by

your

mourning

I

am

not

afraid

to

die

anymore

there

is

no

pain

in

death

there

is

only

pain

in

life

besides

I

am

headed

to

a

wonderful

place

again

I

am

not

afraid

to

die

so

there

AND

I

Die!

hee, just kidding.

I

sent

myself

into

tears

by

killing

the

main

character

in

one

of

my

stories,

and

it

was

hilarious

because

I

knew

I

couldn't

keep

her

dead

for

very

long.

It

was

a

dream

sequence...

hee

hee!

now there is

Let the Rapture come.

I am not afraid.

And So I Die.

!!!

When I did it the highlighter probably took the same time, but it kept stopping and disappearing while I still carried on going.

Hey.

Guess

What?

I

Have

The

longest

signature

here.

It

is

so

long

you

would

have

to

take

five

minutes

just

to

scroll

to

the

next

so

I

guess

you

will

just

have

to

deal

with

it.

I

have

overcome

depression

(I

don't

know

why

but

it

takes

up

space.)

I

have

had

hard

times

but

GOD

kept

me

going.

I

am

a

J

E

S

U

S

F

R

E

A

K

S

O

I

F

Y

O

U

H

A

V

E

A

P

R

O

B

L

E

M

Y

O

U

C

A

N

T

A

K

E

I

T

T

O

M

Y

B

O

S

S

!

!

I

L

I

K

E

C

A

T

S

!

!

M

A

Y

B

E

W

H

E

N

I

'

M

O

L

D

E

N

O

U

G

H

I

C

A

N

F

I

N

I

S

H

M

Y

S

T

O

R

I

E

S

T

H

E

Y

A

R

E

V

E

R

Y

L

O

N

G

Only

Characters

So

Far...

now there are

h

a

p

p

y

b

i

r

t

h

d

a

y

t

o

y

o

u

h

a

p

p

y

b

i

r

t

h

d

a

y

t

o

y

o

u

y

o

u

a

c

t

l

i

k

e

a

h

a

m

p

s

t

e

r

a

n

d

y

o

u

l

o

o

k

l

i

k

e

o

n

e

t

o

o

!

!

!

I

l

i

k

e

l

i

n

k

i

n

p

a

r

k

a

n

d

t

h

r

e

e

d

a

y

s

g

r

a

c

e

b

u

t

i

L

O

V

E

i

n

s

a

n

e

c

l

o

w

n

p

o

s

s

e

b

e

c

a

u

s

e

m

y

m

o

m

d

o

e

s

n

'

t

l

i

k

e

m

e

l

i

s

t

e

n

i

n

g

t

o

t

h

e

m

i

t

'

s

a

r

e

b

e

l

t

e

e

n

t

h

i

n

g

t

h

a

t

d

i

d

n

'

t

s

u

r

f

a

c

e

u

n

t

i

l

r

e

c

e

n

t

l

y

now

there

are

y

o

u

c

a

n

'

t

s

t

o

p

m

e

n

o

w

!

!

!

!

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

!

!

!

E

V

I

L

L

A

U

G

H

h

e

y

t

h

o

u

g

h

y

o

u

a

r

e

r

e

a

d

i

n

g

l

i

k

e

p

e

o

p

l

e

i

n

j

a

p

a

n

a

n

d

c

h

i

n

a

d

o

!

!

!

H

A

D

O

R

O

C

K

S

!

!

!

now

there

are

I'm

counting

away

my

life

but

you

can't

stop

me

because

I

am

too

distant

to

be

affected

by

your

mourning

I

am

not

afraid

to

die

anymore

there

is

no

pain

in

death

there

is

only

pain

in

life

besides

I

am

headed

to

a

wonderful

place

again

I

am

not

afraid

to

die

so

there

AND

I

Die!

hee, just kidding.

I

sent

myself

into

tears

by

killing

the

main

character

in

one

of

my

stories,

and

it

was

hilarious

because

I

knew

I

couldn't

keep

her

dead

for

very

long.

It

was

a

dream

sequence...

hee

hee!

now there is

Let the Rapture come.

I am not afraid.

And So I Die.

!!!

When I did it the highlighter probably took the same time, but it kept stopping and disappearing while I still carried on going.

???

I think mine did that, too...

Hey.

Guess

What?

I

Have

The

longest

signature

here.

It

is

so

long

you

would

have

to

take

five

minutes

just

to

scroll

to

the

next

so

I

guess

you

will

just

have

to

deal

with

it.

I

have

overcome

depression

(I

don't

know

why

but

it

takes

up

space.)

I

have

had

hard

times

but

GOD

kept

me

going.

I

am

a

J

E

S

U

S

F

R

E

A

K

S

O

I

F

Y

O

U

H

A

V

E

A

P

R

O

B

L

E

M

Y

O

U

C

A

N

T

A

K

E

I

T

T

O

M

Y

B

O

S

S

!

!

I

L

I

K

E

C

A

T

S

!

!

M

A

Y

B

E

W

H

E

N

I

'

M

O

L

D

E

N

O

U

G

H

I

C

A

N

F

I

N

I

S

H

M

Y

S

T

O

R

I

E

S

T

H

E

Y

A

R

E

V

E

R

Y

L

O

N

G

Only

Characters

So

Far...

now there are

h

a

p

p

y

b

i

r

t

h

d

a

y

t

o

y

o

u

h

a

p

p

y

b

i

r

t

h

d

a

y

t

o

y

o

u

y

o

u

a

c

t

l

i

k

e

a

h

a

m

p

s

t

e

r

a

n

d

y

o

u

l

o

o

k

l

i

k

e

o

n

e

t

o

o

!

!

!

I

l

i

k

e

l

i

n

k

i

n

p

a

r

k

a

n

d

t

h

r

e

e

d

a

y

s

g

r

a

c

e

b

u

t

i

L

O

V

E

i

n

s

a

n

e

c

l

o

w

n

p

o

s

s

e

b

e

c

a

u

s

e

m

y

m

o

m

d

o

e

s

n

'

t

l

i

k

e

m

e

l

i

s

t

e

n

i

n

g

t

o

t

h

e

m

i

t

'

s

a

r

e

b

e

l

t

e

e

n

t

h

i

n

g

t

h

a

t

d

i

d

n

'

t

s

u

r

f

a

c

e

u

n

t

i

l

r

e

c

e

n

t

l

y

now

there

are

y

o

u

c

a

n

'

t

s

t

o

p

m

e

n

o

w

!

!

!

!

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

!

!

!

E

V

I

L

L

A

U

G

H

h

e

y

t

h

o

u

g

h

y

o

u

a

r

e

r

e

a

d

i

n

g

l

i

k

e

p

e

o

p

l

e

i

n

j

a

p

a

n

a

n

d

c

h

i

n

a

d

o

!

!

!

H

A

D

O

R

O

C

K

S

!

!

!

now

there

are

I'm

counting

away

my

life

but

you

can't

stop

me

because

I

am

too

distant

to

be

affected

by

your

mourning

I

am

not

afraid

to

die

anymore

there

is

no

pain

in

death

there

is

only

pain

in

life

besides

I

am

headed

to

a

wonderful

place

again

I

am

not

afraid

to

die

so

there

AND

I

Die!

hee, just kidding.

I

sent

myself

into

tears

by

killing

the

main

character

in

one

of

my

stories,

and

it

was

hilarious

because

I

knew

I

couldn't

keep

her

dead

for

very

long.

It

was

a

dream

sequence...

hee

hee!

now there is

Let the Rapture come.

I am not afraid.

And So I Die.

!!!

???

I decided I would try highlighting it and cooking dinner, but I only was able to make a light tea of a boiled egg, lightly buttered toast soldiers and a hash brown, not forgetting two sausages. More of a breakfast really.

Hey.

Guess

What?

I

Have

The

longest

signature

here.

It

is

so

long

you

would

have

to

take

five

minutes

just

to

scroll

to

the

next

so

I

guess

you

will

just

have

to

deal

with

it.

I

have

overcome

depression

(I

don't

know

why

but

it

takes

up

space.)

I

have

had

hard

times

but

GOD

kept

me

going.

I

am

a

J

E

S

U

S

F

R

E

A

K

S

O

I

F

Y

O

U

H

A

V

E

A

P

R

O

B

L

E

M

Y

O

U

C

A

N

T

A

K

E

I

T

T

O

M

Y

B

O

S

S

!

!

I

L

I

K

E

C

A

T

S

!

!

M

A

Y

B

E

W

H

E

N

I

'

M

O

L

D

E

N

O

U

G

H

I

C

A

N

F

I

N

I

S

H

M

Y

S

T

O

R

I

E

S

T

H

E

Y

A

R

E

V

E

R

Y

L

O

N

G

Only

Characters

So

Far...

now there are

h

a

p

p

y

b

i

r

t

h

d

a

y

t

o

y

o

u

h

a

p

p

y

b

i

r

t

h

d

a

y

t

o

y

o

u

y

o

u

a

c

t

l

i

k

e

a

h

a

m

p

s

t

e

r

a

n

d

y

o

u

l

o

o

k

l

i

k

e

o

n

e

t

o

o

!

!

!

I

l

i

k

e

l

i

n

k

i

n

p

a

r

k

a

n

d

t

h

r

e

e

d

a

y

s

g

r

a

c

e

b

u

t

i

L

O

V

E

i

n

s

a

n

e

c

l

o

w

n

p

o

s

s

e

b

e

c

a

u

s

e

m

y

m

o

m

d

o

e

s

n

'

t

l

i

k

e

m

e

l

i

s

t

e

n

i

n

g

t

o

t

h

e

m

i

t

'

s

a

r

e

b

e

l

t

e

e

n

t

h

i

n

g

t

h

a

t

d

i

d

n

'

t

s

u

r

f

a

c

e

u

n

t

i

l

r

e

c

e

n

t

l

y

now

there

are

y

o

u

c

a

n

'

t

s

t

o

p

m

e

n

o

w

!

!

!

!

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

!

!

!

E

V

I

L

L

A

U

G

H

h

e

y

t

h

o

u

g

h

y

o

u

a

r

e

r

e

a

d

i

n

g

l

i

k

e

p

e

o

p

l

e

i

n

j

a

p

a

n

a

n

d

c

h

i

n

a

d

o

!

!

!

H

A

D

O

R

O

C

K

S

!

!

!

now

there

are

I'm

counting

away

my

life

but

you

can't

stop

me

because

I

am

too

distant

to

be

affected

by

your

mourning

I

am

not

afraid

to

die

anymore

there

is

no

pain

in

death

there

is

only

pain

in

life

besides

I

am

headed

to

a

wonderful

place

again

I

am

not

afraid

to

die

so

there

AND

I

Die!

hee, just kidding.

I

sent

myself

into

tears

by

killing

the

main

character

in

one

of

my

stories,

and

it

was

hilarious

because

I

knew

I

couldn't

keep

her

dead

for

very

long.

It

was

a

dream

sequence...

hee

hee!

now there is

Let the Rapture come.

I am not afraid.

And So I Die.

!!!

???

I decided I would try highlighting it and cooking dinner, but I only was able to make a light tea of a boiled egg, lightly buttered toast soldiers and a hash brown, not forgetting two sausages. More of a breakfast really.

Errr... ... ... ... ...

???!!!!!!!???

Errr... ... ... ... ...

???!!!!!!!???

*envisions little armies of pumpernickle, rye, whole wheat and white toast soldiers marching around the table*

I just found something interesting. I started highlighting the quote and it was slow. My finger moved off the box to the side and the highlighting picked up the pace. I moved my finger back onto the box and the highlighting slowed down. This time I moved it far away from the box and it highlighted the entire quote in about one second! Amazing!!!!!!!

Errr... ... ... ... ...

???!!!!!!!???

*envisions little armies of pumpernickle, rye, whole wheat and white toast soldiers marching around the table*

What is pumpernickel? (or pumpernickle) I have never heard of it before, as as far as I am concerned bread comes in two catogries; Tasty and stale.

Hey.

Guess

What?

I

Have

The

longest

signature

here.

It

is

so

long

you

would

have

to

take

five

minutes

just

to

scroll

to

the

next

so

I

guess

you

will

just

have

to

deal

with

it.

I

have

overcome

depression

(I

don't

know

why

but

it

takes

up

space.)

I

have

had

hard

times

but

GOD

kept

me

going.

I

am

a

J

E

S

U

S

F

R

E

A

K

S

O

I

F

Y

O

U

H

A

V

E

A

P

R

O

B

L

E

M

Y

O

U

C

A

N

T

A

K

E

I

T

T

O

M

Y

B

O

S

S

!

!

I

L

I

K

E

C

A

T

S

!

!

M

A

Y

B

E

W

H

E

N

I

'

M

O

L

D

E

N

O

U

G

H

I

C

A

N

F

I

N

I

S

H

M

Y

S

T

O

R

I

E

S

T

H

E

Y

A

R

E

V

E

R

Y

L

O

N

G

Only

Characters

So

Far...

now there are

h

a

p

p

y

b

i

r

t

h

d

a

y

t

o

y

o

u

h

a

p

p

y

b

i

r

t

h

d

a

y

t

o

y

o

u

y

o

u

a

c

t

l

i

k

e

a

h

a

m

p

s

t

e

r

a

n

d

y

o

u

l

o

o

k

l

i

k

e

o

n

e

t

o

o

!

!

!

I

l

i

k

e

l

i

n

k

i

n

p

a

r

k

a

n

d

t

h

r

e

e

d

a

y

s

g

r

a

c

e

b

u

t

i

L

O

V

E

i

n

s

a

n

e

c

l

o

w

n

p

o

s

s

e

b

e

c

a

u

s

e

m

y

m

o

m

d

o

e

s

n

'

t

l

i

k

e

m

e

l

i

s

t

e

n

i

n

g

t

o

t

h

e

m

i

t

'

s

a

r

e

b

e

l

t

e

e

n

t

h

i

n

g

t

h

a

t

d

i

d

n

'

t

s

u

r

f

a

c

e

u

n

t

i

l

r

e

c

e

n

t

l

y

now

there

are

y

o

u

c

a

n

'

t

s

t

o

p

m

e

n

o

w

!

!

!

!

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

H

A

!

!

!

E

V

I

L

L

A

U

G

H

h

e

y

t

h

o

u

g

h

y

o

u

a

r

e

r

e

a

d

i

n

g

l

i

k

e

p

e

o

p

l

e

i

n

j

a

p

a

n

a

n

d

c

h

i

n

a

d

o

!

!

!

H

A

D

O

R

O

C

K

S

!

!

!

now

there

are

I'm

counting

away

my

life

but

you

can't

stop

me

because

I

am

too

distant

to

be

affected

by

your

mourning

I

am

not

afraid

to

die

anymore

there

is

no

pain

in

death

there

is

only

pain

in

life

besides

I

am

headed

to

a

wonderful

place

again

I

am

not

afraid

to

die

so

there

AND

I

Die!

hee, just kidding.

I

sent

myself

into

tears

by

killing

the

main

character

in

one

of

my

stories,

and

it

was

hilarious

because

I

knew

I

couldn't

keep

her

dead

for

very

long.

It

was

a

dream

sequence...

hee

hee!

now there is

Let the Rapture come.

I am not afraid.

And So I Die.

!!!

???

Errr... ... ... ... ...

???!!!!!!!???

Dinner can be refered to as Tea over here. As tea is often a popular accompiment to dinner.

Errr... ... ... ... ...

???!!!!!!!???

Strange thing is, it was lunchtime when I wrote that. Err... it is now, too.

I just found something interesting.  I started highlighting the quote and it was slow.  My finger moved off the box to the side and the highlighting picked up the pace.  I moved my finger back onto the box and the highlighting slowed down.  This time I moved it far away from the box and it highlighted the entire quote in about one second!  Amazing!!!!!!!

Strange. Mine only (seems to) take less time when I continuously move the cursor. Which I consequentially always do.

I just found something interesting.  I started highlighting the quote and it was slow.  My finger moved off the box to the side and the highlighting picked up the pace.  I moved my finger back onto the box and the highlighting slowed down.  This time I moved it far away from the box and it highlighted the entire quote in about one second!  Amazing!!!!!!!

Remind me again how this turned into a discussion about quotes, quote boxes, and the highlighting thereof.

???!!!???

(I must be getting old. My memory is frail. *shatter* Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!

Wait, what am I screaming about...?)

Errr... ... ... ... ...

???!!!!!!!???

What is pumpernickel? (or pumpernickle) I have never heard of it before, as as far as I am concerned bread comes in two catogries; Tasty and stale.

Tasty dark rye bread. :D

Strange. Mine only (seems to) take less time when I continuously move the cursor. Which I consequentially always do.

Mine moves slower the further away from the text it is.

Remind me again how this turned into a discussion about quotes, quote boxes, and the highlighting thereof.

???!!!???

(I must be getting old. My memory is frail. *shatter* Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!

Wait, what am I screaming about...?)

You quoted Topazia's siggie and commented it took ages to highlight and could have made dinner in that time. Horatio then commented on the way quote boxes effected the speed, I also commented that you couldn't really make dinner, more a sort of breakfast.

Errr... ... ... ... ...

???!!!!!!!???

Ah. Now could you please tell me what the dickens Amityville is?

Errr... ... ... ... ...

???!!!!!!!???

Then what's the bread that supposedly tastes like gingerbread? I thought that was pumpernickel. Then again, I only eat a select few types of bread...

Errr... ... ... ... ...

???!!!!!!!???

Then what's the bread that supposedly tastes like gingerbread? I thought that was pumpernickel. Then again, I only eat a select few types of bread...

Do you know what amityville is? The word pumpernickel is always connected to amityville after I heard a toaster from there turns all pumpernickel toast put into it into a... blueberry muffin? Oh and waffles turn into a toasted human hand.....

Errr... ... ... ... ...

???!!!!!!!???

Do you know what amityville is? The word pumpernickel is always connected to amityville after I heard a toaster from there turns all pumpernickel toast put into it into a... blueberry muffin? Oh and waffles turn into a toasted human hand.....

I've heard of it.

freaky.

Errr... ... ... ... ...

???!!!!!!!???

I've heard of it.

freaky.

Supposedly it's a hoax.

Errr... ... ... ... ...

???!!!!!!!???

I've heard of it.

freaky.

The Toaster, the toasted human hand or Amityville? if it is the latter, WHAT IS IT!!>!?!??!?!?!?

Errr... ... ... ... ...

???!!!!!!!???

I've heard of it.

freaky.

The Toaster, the toasted human hand or Amityville? if it is the latter, WHAT IS IT!!>!?!??!?!?!?

All of it. I don't know exactly, why don't you or horatio look it up coz I'm too lazy?

Errr... ... ... ... ...

???!!!!!!!???

I've heard of it.

freaky.

All of it. I don't know exactly, why don't you or horatio look it up coz I'm too lazy?

I tried to and it came up with a load of rubbish, travel sites mainly.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you talking about this, TBFOF??? If so, I already know what they are. I do not need to look them up.

I think he means, it is the beginning of a new month and he expects the latest results from the Top 20. Horatio, could you do me favour and thank HK for all the time and work he puts in to the site and that he responds to all our requests and queries.

Are you talking about this, TBFOF??? If so, I already know what they are. I do not need to look them up.

Oh. Nevermind.

I am a bit tired, so you need to let me know if you know or don't know. If you don't know, I will explain them to you.

I think he means, it is the beginning of a new month and he expects the latest results from the Top 20. Horatio, could you do me favour and thank HK for all the time and work he puts in to the site and that he responds to all our requests and queries.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!! He will like hearing that. :D

Gee, maybe if I were capable of staying on the same account long enough, I could make it there (someday).

*Jumps in air* Soon I shall be on that list! But only when my Laptop is beter.

*Jumps in air* Soon I shall be on that list! But only when my Laptop is beter.

You're on 800, not 8,000

• 1 year later...

*cough* *clears throat*

*cough* *clears throat*

:lol: I can take a hint. We need to move this topic, where would you like it. When we move it, I will take a pic.

*cough* *clears throat*

:lol: I can take a hint. We need to move this topic, where would you like it. When we move it, I will take a pic.

You pick. Ah, what the hey, Hampsterdance.com Web Site I suppose.

*cough* *clears throat*

You pick. Ah, what the hey, Hampsterdance.com Web Site I suppose.

Done. Now for part two...

Horatio 27,994

Mega Wolf 10,089

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy 8,145

- Kat - 7,348

Jesse 6,334

The Grim Hamster lord 6,241

Arkcher 5,856

xMyOwnMindx 5,108

Toto 4,624

Cheesemaster 4,570

Hoops 3,398