Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Top_Banana's Bananarama!

Hmmmmm...... I wnat a Mushroomamma!

I made something bannan related, but i need to rememebr what it is. its in my sigg.

_php_?Logd_pkiup_ahana_Bannana_Bannana 4721975437548574832_/Pkup_logd

Doesnt mean anything horatio

A mushroomamma? :lol:

Sure, a mamma mushroom! :lol:

SHUSH! No one needs to know that Zip toad is my secret wife and that my secret child is toad.....who is configured to be part of every species thathas ever gone to this board!!!!!

*Thinks..... Part toad, Hmster,bannana,Human,cat,Kacheek,penguin, Fireball,plushie,Phhoinex, and Waddle doo, and dog* :o:o

Your wife? :lol:

*laughs loudly*

im sure she is PTMYLOL

I made something bannan related, but i need to rememebr what it is. its in my sigg.

SHUSH! No one needs to know that Zip toad is my secret wife and that my secret child is toad.....who is configured to be part of every species thathas ever gone to this board!!!!!

*Thinks..... Part toad, Hmster,bannana,Human,cat,Kacheek,penguin, Fireball,plushie,Phhoinex, and Waddle doo, and dog* :o:o

*laughs loudly*

im sure she is PTMYLOL

Yes. If she is PTMYLOL, then I am PTMHPTMMLOL!

*laughs loudly*

im sure she is PTMYLOL

yes.....*starts to add on* *stops* *doesnt want to think about what comes next!*

*laughs loudly*

im sure she is PTMYLOL

Yes. :):D I am VPTMYPTMMPTMYLOL.

The topic is dying. :( I should post here more often. :)  :D

or it should be pinned :D

Yes!!! Pin the topic! Pin the topic! Pin the topic! :):D *jumps up and down*

*screams* PIN THE TOPIC!!!!!! PIN THE TOPIC!!!!!! *smooshes banana on random person's head* *watches out for TB*

:wacko:

Current amount of group huggers: 3

Any more to join? :)  :D

MEEEEE!

Group Huggers:4 :):D

YAY!!!

:lol: *joins*

Current amount of group huggers: 3

Any more to join? :)  :D

MEEEEE!

Group Huggers:4 :):D

YAY!!!

:lol: *joins*

now there are five...YA-

Make the new number... SIX!!!

Please let me join in!

YAAY!! :lol::D:lol::D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

IT'S MUSHROOM-AMA,YOU FOOLISH CRETURES, FACE THE WRATH OF CRANIUM CLAY, CORSET TOPS ABD CORPSE BRIDES!!!

*Laughs Maniacly as Foolish Cretures get tied to Trees with Corset tops, Get Shroomed, have Cranium Clay shoved down their throughts and Corpses ask for their Hands, Paws, tantacles, and Robot arms in marrige*

IT'S MUSHROOM-AMA,YOU FOOLISH CRETURES, FACE THE WRATH OF CRANIUM CLAY, CORSET TOPS ABD CORPSE BRIDES!!!

*Laughs Maniacly as Foolish Cretures get tied to Trees with Corset tops, Get Shroomed, have Cranium Clay shoved down their throughts and Corpses ask for their Hands, Paws, tantacles, and Robot arms in marrige*

Oh noes! My hand is getting married!

Grammar... too... horrible... can't breathe! Suffocating in this... uneducatedness... *faints*

Grammar... too... horrible... can't breathe! Suffocating in this... uneducatedness... *faints*

:lol:

*continues to twitch on floor*

*continues to twitch on floor*

*pokes twitching body* Yep, it is definatley twitching. *poke* heh heh, fun. *poke*

• 1 month later...
ARKCHER! Stop coming to The Bananrama! I told you you are getting far to much sugar Here. You can come, BUT NO SUGAR!

Arkcher hasn't been in this topic since March... :mellow:

:mellow: that is nearly a year!! :mellow:

We could hold Arkcher's birthday party here! :lol:

ARKCHER! Stop coming to The Bananrama! I told you you are getting far to much sugar Here. You can come, BUT NO SUGAR!

Arkcher hasn't been in this topic since March... :mellow:

:mellow: that is nearly a year!! :mellow:

We could hold Arkcher's birthday party here! :lol:

I'll bring the potted plants and the colored lightbulbs! :D I love parties! *grabs hammy litter box* here's my spare...just in case.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
:closedeyes: Posting in here to keep the topic alive...so....blue cheese..thats some awful stuff man

I am soooooooooooo happy to see you!

Please do not be a stranger! Stop in only for a few minutes to let us know you are doing well.

We have some great new topics, like The Relationship Topic and Glowurm's "Glowing Greenery" topic in Dixie.

Glowurm would feel honoured if you would stop in his topic. Please do read the first post and see if you have any advice you can offer.

:closedeyes: Posting in here to keep the topic alive...so....blue cheese..thats some awful stuff man

TB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like blue cheese dressing...

But glad to see you here! You should stick around. A lot. And then some.

• 2 months later...

hee hee.

well i'm very honoured and pleased to see that youh have missed me.

I've been really very busy, but now i've left school, and uni is not until spetember, meaning i have ages off!! whcih means plenty of time to talk to you guys!!!

hee hee.

I've been really very busy, but now i've left school, and uni is not until spetember, meaning i have ages off!! whcih means plenty of time to talk to you guys!!!

*gives Top Banana the biggest hammy bear huggle ever*

We have missed you so much. We even had a birthday party for you while you were gone.

Please, you need to stop in when you go off to university, even if it is only for five minutes on the weekend.

We have missed you soooooooo much and you disappear for way too long.

hee hee.

We have missed you so much. We even had a birthday party for you while you were gone.

Please, you need to stop in when you go off to university, even if it is only for five minutes on the weekend.

I know!! I'm a very bad banana!!

I promise to keep posting when i am at university!!

hee hee.

You had better!!!!!

*makes a copy of Top Banana's post* :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you won't substitute it for studying though. :P I guess I could go over there and force your professors to give you A's, but I don't want to have to go that far.

I hope you won't substitute it for studying though. :P I guess I could go over there and force your professors to give you A's, but I don't want to have to go that far.

I solemly swear that I will study very hard this year and the three years I spend at uni, and will never go on the hampsterboards when I say that I will be studying..

And it wouldn't be THAT far away if you just wanted to pop in and tell the professors to give me A's :P

• 5 years later...