Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Animorphs!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I found an old copy of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. It's mine now :P

B-B-B-B-Bennie and The Jetsssss.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The stronomy Domine*~*

Great album.

im listening to GYBR right now ,as a matter of fact...funeral for a friend (Love lies bleeding) 11 minutes long and so worth it...

so many great songs! i just got "songs from the west coast" out from the library....i like it, though my dad says he likes elton's older stuff better...i like all of his music....going through my dad's old records today cuz he said he thought he had some EJ albums and he did...tumbleweed connection, honky chateau, captain fantastic (which my mom had too) and greatest hits (the first one) (i have the cd of that) i was looking at the help for my mp3 player today on my computer, and it says u can put songs from LPs on ur mp3 player but it was kinda vague on the exact details...i have to connect it to the "line in" on my computer's audio device....which will be kinda hard since the record player's downstairs & connected to our stereo system and my computer is upstairs....o well....if anyone has any advice on how to do this please dont be shy...gotta go now, so ill ttyl

~Liz

*~*The Grabd Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I also have One Night Only.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

cool..love the picture on that one!..lol

B000051Y1V.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

;-)

let me see...i have on my mp3 player: greatest hits 1970-2002, goodbye yellow brick road, sleeping with the past, and songs from the west coast. im about to put on the one, peachtree road, and maybe victim of love. but that one's all cover songs! kinda weird....i have to listen to it first...im working on getting as many as i can...love the public library system! even tho what i do is slightly not right...(shhh!) if u dont understand what im talking about just forget it...if u do dont tell anyone

~Liz

You are not alone. The reserve list for CD's at my library is months for the good ones. :)

*~*The Grand Illusion*(~*The Final Cut*~*

That remids me. Target started making these Mix CDs for different Music Genres that are only eight or nine dollars and are really good. I don't know if all teh Targets sell them or if it's just mine. I have 6 already. :lol:

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronoym Domine*~*

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found an old copy of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. It's mine now :P

B-B-B-B-Bennie and The Jetsssss.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The stronomy Domine*~*

Great album.

im listening to GYBR right now ,as a matter of fact...funeral for a friend (Love lies bleeding) 11 minutes long and so worth it...

so many great songs! i just got "songs from the west coast" out from the library....i like it, though my dad says he likes elton's older stuff better...i like all of his music....going through my dad's old records today cuz he said he thought he had some EJ albums and he did...tumbleweed connection, honky chateau, captain fantastic (which my mom had too) and greatest hits (the first one) (i have the cd of that) i was looking at the help for my mp3 player today on my computer, and it says u can put songs from LPs on ur mp3 player but it was kinda vague on the exact details...i have to connect it to the "line in" on my computer's audio device....which will be kinda hard since the record player's downstairs & connected to our stereo system and my computer is upstairs....o well....if anyone has any advice on how to do this please dont be shy...gotta go now, so ill ttyl

~Liz

*~*The Grabd Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I also have One Night Only.

cool..love the picture on that one!..lol

B000051Y1V.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

;-)

let me see...i have on my mp3 player: greatest hits 1970-2002, goodbye yellow brick road, sleeping with the past, and songs from the west coast. im about to put on the one, peachtree road, and maybe victim of love. but that one's all cover songs! kinda weird....i have to listen to it first...im working on getting as many as i can...love the public library system! even tho what i do is slightly not right...(shhh!) if u dont understand what im talking about just forget it...if u do dont tell anyone

~Liz

You are not alone. The reserve list for CD's at my library is months for the good ones. :)

*~*The Grand Illusion*(~*The Final Cut*~*

That remids me. Target started making these Mix CDs for different Music Genres that are only eight or nine dollars and are really good. I don't know if all teh Targets sell them or if it's just mine. I have 6 already. :lol:

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronoym Domine*~*

cool. i have a target in my mall

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Fina,l Cut*~*

Ozzy Osbourne Gets to go to Elton John's Birthday party and we don't. Nawt Fair.

Ozzy Osbourne Gets to go to Elton John's Birthday party and we don't. Nawt Fair.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!! it's appalling! i would have killed to go to that party (dont worry not literally) well, i did listen to his music all day that day. but i listen to his music all the time now anyway. i now have more elton john songs than beatles songs on my mp3 player, 94 vs. 91. shows how much i like both of them. i still love the beatles, just havent been listening to them as much lately. although when my mom and i were visiting her friend in long island, we went to a tj maxx and i was sitting, reading my elton john biography (i got it out of the library but my mom ordered a used copy for me online. its out of print apparently) and my mom was shopping, and she saw a beatles book. "The Beatles: Unseen Archives" ISBN 0752583697, hardcover, almost 400 pages, $8. pretty good deal if i do say so myself. its got a lot of pictures, with captions and a little bit of text at the beginning of each chapter. i love john lennon. john&john, (elton ___ and ___lennon). theyre both awesome.

ive been to madame tusseaud's in nyc a few times, and elton's in there twice :-) once in the celebrity room (the first room u go to) and then again in the 70s section. i had the most recent picture of me with the 70s elton on my computer, and last night i scanned pictures of him from the greatest hits 70-02 liner notes and a few books i have out from the library and made a collage around the picture of him&me. its pretty cool. i have it as my desktop now. <333333

i was reading more of his biography in school today. my global teacher, who was my play director (shes in her late 20s or so) saw me with it and said she loved elton john too. i have a friend! lol...shes cool...better than our old global teacher who got fired....boring and some other stuff that i never found out the details on...and im not sure i want to know if u know what i mean....reasons why he got fired....of course he never did anything inappropriate in my class becuz his daughter's in my class, but ive heard disturbing rumors....nothing that really terrified me, but it put me on guard a little. yeah. so our new teacher is SO much better!

I KNOW!!!!!!!!! it's appalling! i would have killed to go to that party (dont worry not literally) well, i did listen to his music all day that day. but i listen to his music all the time now anyway. i now have more elton john songs than beatles songs on my mp3 player, 94 vs. 91. shows how much i like both of them. i still love the beatles, just havent been listening to them as much lately. although when my mom and i were visiting her friend in long island, we went to a tj maxx and i was sitting, reading my elton john biography (i got it out of the library but my mom ordered a used copy for me online. its out of print apparently) and my mom was shopping, and she saw a beatles book. "The Beatles: Unseen Archives" ISBN 0752583697, hardcover, almost 400 pages, $8. pretty good deal if i do say so myself. its got a lot of pictures, with captions and a little bit of text at the beginning of each chapter. i love john lennon. john&john, (elton ___ and ___lennon). theyre both awesome.

ive been to madame tusseaud's in nyc a few times, and elton's in there twice :-) once in the celebrity room (the first room u go to) and then again in the 70s section. i had the most recent picture of me with the 70s elton on my computer, and last night i scanned pictures of him from the greatest hits 70-02 liner notes and a few books i have out from the library and made a collage around the picture of him&me. its pretty cool. i have it as my desktop now.

i was reading more of his biography in school today. my global teacher, who was my play director (shes in her late 20s or so) saw me with it and said she loved elton john too. i have a friend! lol...shes cool...better than our old global teacher who got fired....boring and some other stuff that i never found out the details on...and im not sure i want to know if u know what i mean....reasons why he got fired....of course he never did anything inappropriate in my class becuz his daughter's in my class, but ive heard disturbing rumors....nothing that really terrified me, but it put me on guard a little. yeah. so our new teacher is SO much better!

How cool! A great new teacher, personal copy of a book you love and an even better another fantastic book.

Sounds pretty good to me.

As for your old teacher, please don't repeat the rumours, as they are exactly that... rumours.

ive been to madame tusseaud's in nyc a few times, and elton's in there twice :-) once in the celebrity room (the first room u go to) and then again in the 70s section. i had the most recent picture of me with the 70s elton on my computer, and last night i scanned pictures of him from the greatest hits 70-02 liner notes and a few books i have out from the library and made a collage around the picture of him&me. its pretty cool. i have it as my desktop now. <333333

I have a Ramones book And a Pink Floyd book like that.

John And John? o: That's catchy. Do you like The Who? You should add John Entwhistle to it X3

Oh, and every Hard Rock Cafe in the world has at least 1 John Lennon item. It's usually a signed picture.

*~*The Psychedleic Luau*~*Thwe Astronoym Domine*~&

Sounds like my school's 9th grade gym teacher.

Always walked in with two of the girls 10 minutes into class.

They always got A's (despite doing nothing in class)

He would look down kids shorts while doing sit-ups.

Plus something I can't say on here.

John And John? o: That's catchy. Do you like The Who? You should add John Entwhistle to it X3

Oh, and every Hard Rock Cafe in the world has at least 1 John Lennon item. It's usually a signed picture.

yeah, i didnt make up "John and john" though. i read it somewhere.

ummm i dont really know the who's music but im NOT saying they're bad. im sure they have great music, i'm just not really familiar with it. i believe we have "who's next" cd somewhere in our house...

cool fact about hard rock....cant remember if ive been to one....is there one in disney?

How cool! A great new teacher, personal copy of a book you love and an even better another fantastic book.

As for your old teacher, please don't repeat the rumours, as they are exactly that... rumours.

i know, i didnt repeat any of the rumors, here or in real life. im content to sit at home and listen to elton john and forget everything else. :-)

ive been to madame tusseaud's in nyc a few times, and elton's in there twice :-) once in the celebrity room (the first room u go to) and then again in the 70s section. i had the most recent picture of me with the 70s elton on my computer, and last night i scanned pictures of him from the greatest hits 70-02 liner notes and a few books i have out from the library and made a collage around the picture of him&me. its pretty cool. i have it as my desktop now.

ummm i dont really know the who's music but im NOT saying they're bad. im sure they have great music, i'm just not really familiar with it. i believe we have "who's next" cd somewhere in our house...

cool fact about hard rock....cant remember if ive been to one....is there one in disney?

i know, i didnt repeat any of the rumors, here or in real life. im content to sit at home and listen to elton john and forget everything else. :-)

I hope you didn't think I meant you did say something, I was just thinking that if the rumours were not true, it would be very hurting to him.

You are a really terrific and considerate person to focus on yourself and not repeat anything.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut*~*

You would like Thw Who's early stuff, it sounds a bit like the Beatles. Some other bands you may like are: Pink Floyd, The Shangri-La's, The Beach Boys, and The Stray cats.

I don't know if there is one there.

The Hard Rock also has a piano hand-painted by Elton John, plus various signed records, clothing, and tons of other stuff from him.

I hope you didn't think I meant you did say something, I was just thinking that if the rumours were not true, it would be very hurting to him.

You are a really terrific and considerate person to focus on yourself and not repeat anything.

thank u!

no, i didnt think u meant i said something. i was just telling u i dont. its all cool...

ummm if u have a jpeg picture that u want to put in ur siggy but its just on ur computer so it doesnt have a url, how do u put it in? if i say insert picture it asks for a url.

I will let someone else tell you. You have to put it on a website and then download it from there. But, I will ask HampsterKing, because I am certain he could add it for you. Please add it to a post or email it to me and I will have HampsterKing add it to your siggy.

ummm if u have a jpeg picture that u want to put in ur siggy but its just on ur computer so it doesnt have a url, how do u put it in? if i say insert picture it asks for a url.

I will let someone else tell you. You have to put it on a website and then download it from there. But, I will ask HampsterKing, because I am certain he could add it for you. Please add it to a post or email it to me and I will have HampsterKing add it to your siggy.

k ill email u...i have ur email address already

k ill email u...i have ur email address already

Outstanding! I will give it to HampsterKing to add to your signature.

I'm not going to even bother w/ reading any of this. I like the animorphs. I read like two books but I thought it was cool!

yeah, theyre cool. i was obsessed with them when i started this topic, and consequently read every single animorph book written, even the special ones that dont fit in the real series. theyre by the same author, tho. actually i read some where that some of the series books were ghostwritten. like k.a.applegate had a plotline, but someone else wrote the book. the ones that were ghostwritten say "thanks to (name) for their help in preparing this manuscript" on the dedication page. i found this out after i finished the series, though.

I'm not going to even bother w/ reading any of this. I like the animorphs. I read like two books but I thought it was cool!

yeah, theyre cool. i was obsessed with them when i started this topic, and consequently read every single animorph book written, even the special ones that dont fit in the real series. theyre by the same author, tho. actually i read some where that some of the series books were ghostwritten. like k.a.applegate had a plotline, but someone else wrote the book. the ones that were ghostwritten say "thanks to (name) for their help in preparing this manuscript" on the dedication page. i found this out after i finished the series, though.

Very sneaky.

Very sneaky.

indeed.