Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Animorphs!

*refrains from mean comment about over-obsessing*

I got really close to posting a ramble about dances and expecting guys to make a move when you're the one who likes him. And it was much longer than that, I assure you.

*figures we just missed some of the good Dr. Wolfie's counseling* :lol:

More like scolding. :lol:

You never scold, you guide and counsel! :lol:

When I "guide and counsel" the person I'm "guiding and counseling" normally takes it the wrong way. :lol:

believe me, ive had a lot of people tell me to get over it...so im immune to it now! lol

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was going to say along with much more detail.

sooooooo far no one has found my mentioning of him...

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is the actual quote:
(*Rachel, if you ever read this, you'll know whose name this reminds me of!!* :wub: )

has anyone found it?

i guess not...

:lol: I started looking, became side-tracked and then could not remember what I was looking for!

hee hee hee...i think i said it was in a jokes riddles and funny stories topic, but if i didnt, now u know...

(*Rachel, if you ever read this, you'll know whose name this reminds me of!!* :wub: )

has anyone found it?

i guess not...

:lol: I started looking, became side-tracked and then could not remember what I was looking for!

hee hee hee...i think i said it was in a jokes riddles and funny stories topic, but if i didnt, now u know...

*ties string around paw to remember* :lol:

has anyone found it?

i guess not...

i have never actually done that trick...

have u found the mention yet???

has anyone found it?

i guess not...

:lol::lol::lol:

The string is still around my paw, the only problem is that I forgot why I put it there. So to answer your question, No.

has anyone found it?

i guess not...

:lol::lol::lol:

The string is still around my paw, the only problem is that I forgot why I put it there. So to answer your question, No.

ah, well...

• 2 weeks later...

reminder: the bone award is still up 4 grabs

update: i had another dance a few days ago, and againdid not get to dance with him...although one reason might have been that my mom was chaperoning, even tho she knows i like him.....along with the rest of the world....my whole class knows, including the guy himself.....he still doesnt like me like i like him, but im patient........ :rolleyes:

update: i had another dance a few days ago, and againdid not get to dance with him...although one reason might have been that my mom was chaperoning, even tho she knows i like him.....along with the rest of the world....my whole class knows, including the guy himself.....he still doesnt like me like i like him, but im patient........ :rolleyes:

Heh... I hate hormones. They make people do illogical things... At least now I'm starting to like a guy I actually have a chance with...

Heh... I hate hormones. They make people do illogical things... At least now I'm starting to like a guy I actually have a chance with...

:lol: Hammielove! :lol:

:lol: Hammielove! :lol:

Heheh. I suppose you could put it that way.

lucky. lol

So that I can say this: HALLOWEEN'S COMING!!! YAY!

what r u going to be? i still dont know yet....and btw, im pretty sure i have been a dog b4, so dont all u lame people suggest i should be a dog...

randomly, im listening to the radio and "sister golden hair" by America is on..i saw a concert by them, but i didnt really watch it much....i mostly talked to converse all star, and two of my other friends...all of our families were there...it was an outdoor concert, and the price was $30/carload....pretty good, for a concert...it was on Sept. 1, so school was about to start in a few days... :mellow: well, i dont hate school like some people, but i do enjoy vacation...now the song's over...im listening to the "john tesh radio show: music and intelligence for ur life" ... anyone listen to it? i think its on multiplee stations across the country..., ill go post somehere else now...but im still open for suggestions for a costume! ive already been a home depot person, (because my dad works there), a cookie, statue of liberty, m&m (i think...), a penguin, a clown when i was like 3 or 4, a bride around the same age...well, obviosly not both the same year...tigger when i was like 6....and i cant remember any more....bye!!!

Go as Zelda.

results so far:

not xmas tree

zelda

You could be... A CARDBOARD BOX! That's cool, huh? :):D

I'm being either Homestar or John Linnell. So hard to choose.

ummmm...

updated results:

not xmas tree

zelda

cardboard box

(I Know this is old. I don't care.)

I went as Kat. No one knew who I was. It was Kind of cool though; My Mom she got 2 peices of wood and nailed them together for a Claymore. Then I wroe dumb things like "ME LOVE DDR!" and stuff. >_o Next year I may go as Victor Van Dort or The Teacher. What I wear for Halloween next year depends on if I'll get a Date for the Halloween dance next year. Yes= The Teacher, No=Victor Van Dort.

• 3 weeks later...

must i repeat myself? :lol: (maybe ill threaten to take it away, maybe people will want it more then....)

Okay. *grabs award and runs*

*trips the running wolf, the bone award flies up into the air, catches award and disappears with the award* :lol:

must i repeat myself? :lol: (maybe ill threaten to take it away, maybe people will want it more then....)

*trips the running wolf, the bone award flies up into the air, catches award and disappears with the award* :lol:

Foiled by that meddling hamster.

*throws Wolfie a box of cherry micicles* :lol:

*eats greedily*

*eats greedily*

Am I still a meddling hamster????? :lol:

*has a second box of micicles behind my cage*

*eats greedily*

Nooo, of course not!

*waits for the next box*

*eats greedily*

Nooo, of course not!

*waits for the next box*

*hands Wolfie the second box*

*eats greedily*

Nooo, of course not!

*waits for the next box*

*hands Wolfie the second box*

I said nothing. *eats*

foiled double by the devious doglover!! that wasnt the real bone award, it was a decoy...i keep it under much better security

on another note, the board has changed! esp. the writing part...looks totally diff...g2g

• 3 weeks later...

guess no one wants it....hint hint...im taking it away sometime in the near future....if u want it u gotta try...

the original quote....reminder: its in the jokes riddles and funny stories area...for anyone who just arrived: i am offering my bone award for anyone who can find the quote above...k bye

guess no one wants it....hint hint...im taking it away sometime in the near future....if u want it u gotta try...
the original quote....reminder: its in the jokes riddles and funny stories area...for anyone who just arrived: i am offering my bone award for anyone who can find the quote above...k bye

Please let me try this tomorrow. I am in the process of draining the swimming pool in my cage. Too many leaves and branches fell into it. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Please let me try this tomorrow. I am in the process of draining the swimming pool in my cage. Too many leaves and branches fell into it. :lol:

how big is your cage?!?!?! :o:lol:

how big is your cage?!?!?! :o:lol:

BIG !!!

• 2 weeks later...

I like K. A. Applegates book series, Remnants excerpt from the first book, the mayflower project,

"Can't they blow it up?"

"No."

D-Caf thought about that for a moment. He trusted Mark, respected him. But at the same time he had always thought his brother lacked imagination. Mark was brilliant, no one argued with that, but he was not an imaginative person.

D-Caf said, "In this old movie I saw on TV, I forget the name, something about an asteroid, anyway, they blew it up. Most of it, anyway."

"It's too big, Hamster. If they were lucky maybe they'd knock a chunk off of it."

D-Caf bit his lip, then bit his thumbnail. "Don't call me Hamster. My name is D-Caf, everyone calls me that. You can call me Harlin if you can't handle D-Caf. Not Hamster."

"Whatever." Mark returned his gaze to the monitor, gazing intently, working, worrying an idea, tapping fitfully at the keys, occasionally muttering a simple spoken command.

D-Caf watched with what minimal patience he could summon. His brother had just announced the end of the world, and he seemed almost uninterested, distracted by the streaming number series on the monitor.

"Aren't they at least going to try?" D-Caf pressed. "I mean, in this old movie they landed on the comet, I mean I think maybe it was a comet, and they were drilling holes down into it and putting nuclear bombs and—"

"Let it go, Hamster. Just let it go, all right?" Mark yelled. He slammed his hands down together on the desktop, sending a souvenir pencil holder from Ocean City crashing to the floor. He leaned over and picked it up, put the pencils back in, and returned the cup to its place.

"Look," Mark said, "it's too big, it's too fast, it's too close. It's about four days away. If you dug a hole right to the center of it and piled every bomb on Earth in there all you'd do is crack it in half and both halves would hit Earth. Or maybe you'd melt some of it, and then we'd get hit by two great big rocks plus a few million cubic yards of molten rock and maybe some nickel and iron. You got the picture? Last big rock that hit Earth drilled a hole about a mile deep and left a crater almost a mile across. You know how big that rock was? One-hundred-fifty feet. Not miles, feet. So guess what? The Rock is coming, the Rock is going to hit, and it's going to be like swinging a sledgehammer into a watermelon."

I like K. A. Applegates book series, Remnants excerpt from the first book, the mayflower project,

"Can't they blow it up?"

"No."

D-Caf thought about that for a moment. He trusted Mark, respected him. But at the same time he had always thought his brother lacked imagination. Mark was brilliant, no one argued with that, but he was not an imaginative person.

D-Caf said, "In this old movie I saw on TV, I forget the name, something about an asteroid, anyway, they blew it up. Most of it, anyway."

"It's too big, Hamster. If they were lucky maybe they'd knock a chunk off of it."

D-Caf bit his lip, then bit his thumbnail. "Don't call me Hamster. My name is D-Caf, everyone calls me that. You can call me Harlin if you can't handle D-Caf. Not Hamster."

"Whatever." Mark returned his gaze to the monitor, gazing intently, working, worrying an idea, tapping fitfully at the keys, occasionally muttering a simple spoken command.

D-Caf watched with what minimal patience he could summon. His brother had just announced the end of the world, and he seemed almost uninterested, distracted by the streaming number series on the monitor.

"Aren't they at least going to try?" D-Caf pressed. "I mean, in this old movie they landed on the comet, I mean I think maybe it was a comet, and they were drilling holes down into it and putting nuclear bombs and—"

"Let it go, Hamster. Just let it go, all right?" Mark yelled. He slammed his hands down together on the desktop, sending a souvenir pencil holder from Ocean City crashing to the floor. He leaned over and picked it up, put the pencils back in, and returned the cup to its place.

"Look," Mark said, "it's too big, it's too fast, it's too close. It's about four days away. If you dug a hole right to the center of it and piled every bomb on Earth in there all you'd do is crack it in half and both halves would hit Earth. Or maybe you'd melt some of it, and then we'd get hit by two great big rocks plus a few million cubic yards of molten rock and maybe some nickel and iron. You got the picture? Last big rock that hit Earth drilled a hole about a mile deep and left a crater almost a mile across. You know how big that rock was? One-hundred-fifty feet. Not miles, feet. So guess what? The Rock is coming, the Rock is going to hit, and it's going to be like swinging a sledgehammer into a watermelon."

I always love seeing you Schimmislick!!!!!!!!! :D

"Can't they blow it up?"

"No."

i read the remnants series, but it was a while ago, i dont remember that part...i read the 1st 3 everworld, but my mom sorta hinted that she didnt like them , so i stopped

"Can't they blow it up?"

"No."

i read the remnants series, but it was a while ago, i dont remember that part...i read the 1st 3 everworld, but my mom sorta hinted that she didnt like them , so i stopped

I respect your mother's opinion and was wondering why she did not like those books. Did she tell you the reason?

"Can't they blow it up?"

"No."

I respect your mother's opinion and was wondering why she did not like those books. Did she tell you the reason?

she thought they were like scary and satanic or somethin...usually shes cool tho

"Can't they blow it up?"

"No."

she thought they were like scary and satanic or somethin...usually shes cool tho

Your mother must have had a good reason for this.

"Can't they blow it up?"

"No."

Your mother must have had a good reason for this.

probably

• 2 weeks later...

I'M BORED! :angry::angry2::angry:

So talk to me. Things are kind of slow and I have plenty of time to talk. :D

yeah talk to us tea and cupcakes?!?!??!??!?

a few friends and i are working on our skool yearbook...we're the 8th grade so we're the top classs!!!!i brought in millions of old pics to put in the collage,,,thats what we're doin now

a few friends and i are working on our skool yearbook...we're the 8th grade so we're the top classs!!!!i brought in millions of old pics to put in the collage,,,thats what we're doin now

Fantastic! Good luck! Collages are so much fun! :D

• 2 weeks later...

it turned out good...i was the only one who remembered to bring in pics, but 2 of the girls had photobucket websites they could take pics off...people will bring in more 4 the slideshow at the graduation reception......speaking of graduation-type-things, i have confirmation on sunday...my confirmation name is joan, like joan of arc.........

it turned out good...i was the only one who remembered to bring in pics, but 2 of the girls had photobucket websites they could take pics off...people will bring in more 4 the slideshow at the graduation reception......speaking of graduation-type-things, i have confirmation on sunday...my confirmation name is joan, like joan of arc.........

My hammie sister's name is : Theodora Joan :D

cool! tell her i like her name...3 days till confirmation!

I will do that. We always called her Teddie. :D

cute! confirmation in 2 days! yesterday my mom took pictures of me in my confirmation gown, the white robe-ish thing that goes over my outfit 4 the ceremony.....i mite get a pic here sometime if i remember...with my face erased, of course.

cute! confirmation in 2 days! yesterday my mom took pictures of me in my confirmation gown, the white robe-ish thing that goes over my outfit 4 the ceremony.....i mite get a pic here sometime if i remember...with my face erased, of course.

That would be fantastic!!!!!!!! Please do get your pic here!!! :D

soon! my confirmation has occured! lol...it was a lot of fun, i had a party w/two of my friends in my class, deanna + julia. it was at julias house. the main reason we had a group party was that my sponsor was julie's mom, and julie's sponsor was deanna's mom. but my mom wasnt deannas sponsor, my mom is my friend kaitys sponsor and her confirmation isnt till may.....it was a lot of fun!!!!!

soon! my confirmation has occured! lol...it was a lot of fun, i had a party w/two of my friends in my class, deanna + julia. it was at julias house. the main reason we had a group party was that my sponsor was julie's mom, and julie's sponsor was deanna's mom. but my mom wasnt deannas sponsor, my mom is my friend kaitys sponsor and her confirmation isnt till may.....it was a lot of fun!!!!!

Congratulations on your confirmation!!!!!!! Glad to hear you had fun!

speaking of graduation-type-things, i have confirmation on sunday...my confirmation name is joan, like joan of arc.........

thank u! i did! now on all my things in skool, ive been writing elizabeth marie joan ___________...or liz etc.

speaking of graduation-type-things, i have confirmation on sunday...my confirmation name is joan, like joan of arc.........

thank u! i did! now on all my things in skool, ive been writing elizabeth marie joan ___________...or liz etc.

Great! :lol:

we had our ny state science test 2day...the written part, the hands on prt is on monday..it was pretty easy, and we got to go outside when we were done. it was a half day 2day 2, but that had nothingto do with the test. the school gets the 1st friday of every month a half day and u can dress down (we normally wear a uniform) if u bring in $1. then the money goes to a mission or smething.....i collect the money in my class bcuz im the student council treasurer.......yeah..........tim wore his "made in ireland" shirt again (dont know which chat i mentioned it in but o well) and he looked cute!!! he actually talks to me a little in science class...i sit at a table between christo (who i HATE!) and geoffrey (who is weird) and julia, my friend, is on the other side of christo....then at the tale behind us is tim, and melanie and josie and jevin and sean. and tim and christo are friends (boggles the mind...) so if christo is anonying me (like always) tim mught say something like not really tease me or anyting and not be on my side but might just say sometihing....ive found out he talks more if i dont stare at him all the time...which is hard, but i try...like christo was saying there's this thing called "man-bear-pig" ill finish laer

we had our ny state science test 2day...the written part, the hands on prt is on monday..it was pretty easy, and we got to go outside when we were done. it was a half day 2day 2, but that had nothingto do with the test. the school gets the 1st friday of every month a half day and u can dress down (we normally wear a uniform) if u bring in $1. then the money goes to a mission or smething.....i collect the money in my class bcuz im the student council treasurer.......yeah..........tim wore his "made in ireland" shirt again (dont know which chat i mentioned it in but o well) and he looked cute!!! he actually talks to me a little in science class...i sit at a table between christo (who i HATE!) and geoffrey (who is weird) and julia, my friend, is on the other side of christo....then at the tale behind us is tim, and melanie and josie and jevin and sean. and tim and christo are friends (boggles the mind...) so if christo is anonying me (like always) tim mught say something like not really tease me or anyting and not be on my side but might just say sometihing....ive found out he talks more if i dont stare at him all the time...which is hard, but i try...like christo was saying there's this thing called "man-bear-pig" ill finish laer

*is curious about the "man-bear-pig" thing* :blink:

sry my mom told me 2 get off last time and i only have a minute now but ANYWAY!

christo said it was this thing thats 1/2 man, 1/2 bear and 1/2 pig and im like "christo u cant even add so just shut up" (usually im not like that but he brings out the worst in me) and he said this thing is responsble for everything bad that happens in the world and im like yeah right and hes like its true and tim and sean agreed, im like whatever....i rlly have 2 go now so bye!

• 2 weeks later...

GOOD NEWS! i just saved a bunch of $ on my car insurance by switching to geico! lol but seriously, i got moved in science! now i am no longer next to christo and i am next to my bff gina! the only bad part is im no longer as close to tim, but christo was almost driving me to suicide (kidding...) i asked my science teacher and she AGREED! i didnt even ask her where to move to, i just said i wanted to be moved and now im next to gina! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD NEWS! i just saved a bunch of $ on my car insurance by switching to geico! lol but seriously, i got moved in science! now i am no longer next to christo and i am next to my bff gina! the only bad part is im no longer as close to tim, but christo was almost driving me to suicide (kidding...) i asked my science teacher and she AGREED! i didnt even ask her where to move to, i just said i wanted to be moved and now im next to gina! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That isn't good news...........

it is PHENOMENAL news!

You were so smart not to ask to be moved to a certain spot. It worked out much better just asking for relocation and leaving the decision up to the teacher!

That isn't good news...........

it is PHENOMENAL news!

You were so smart not to ask to be moved to a certain spot. It worked out much better just asking for relocation and leaving the decision up to the teacher!

yes, and this certain friend gina is now a member of HD, she is "Patrick Stump Loves Me" she has posted in broadway...

• 2 weeks later...

bad news! tim (the guy ive loved since 3rd grade) is going out with my ex-friend denisa, who was in my class in 7th + half of 8th (she switched schools) and is in my gs troop and like we were friends wasn i helped her with math on the phone sometimes and she KNEW i liked him and i knew she kinda liked him, but at our last dance she danced with him for like EVERY slow dance except in the MIDDLE of the last dance she's like "oh, u 2 can dance together" and she smiles like she's being all nice and we did dance, and it was good, but when the dance is ending i start hearing people saying that they're going out and then some of them said it was a joke, so im like ok.....but now i know its true and im about to KILL her!!!!!! i havent seen her or talked to her since the dance, but when i do......GRRRRRR! it wont be pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although ive heard that it prob. wont last long because her dad is really strict like he wont even let her go on sleepovers and so i hope its like over already! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although u can see some good stuff about my field trip in broadway sometime soon as i dont have time now...

bad news! tim (the guy ive loved since 3rd grade) is going out with my ex-friend denisa, who was in my class in 7th + half of 8th (she switched schools) and is in my gs troop and like we were friends wasn i helped her with math on the phone sometimes and she KNEW i liked him and i knew she kinda liked him, but at our last dance she danced with him for like EVERY slow dance except in the MIDDLE of the last dance she's like "oh, u 2 can dance together" and she smiles like she's being all nice and we did dance, and it was good, but when the dance is ending i start hearing people saying that they're going out and then some of them said it was a joke, so im like ok.....but now i know its true and im about to KILL her!!!!!! i havent seen her or talked to her since the dance, but when i do......GRRRRRR! it wont be pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although ive heard that it prob. wont last long because her dad is really strict like he wont even let her go on sleepovers and so i hope its like over already! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although u can see some good stuff about my field trip in broadway sometime soon as i dont have time now...

I am really sorry to hear this. No more Ms. Nice Person (politically correct)!

You are really a great friend to help her with her math and she could have stayed away from him. Sometimes girls go after a guy only because someone else likes him (you) and not because they like him.

That must really stink! I mean, my friend got REALLY mad when my guy friend and I were pretending to go out... It was fairly funny, at least until she started crying. Then we admitted that we were just kidding and we were sorry to do that.

OH how well do you know Tim? I've got a bad habit of going out with guys I think I like, but then I get to know them and I find them repulsive...

That must really stink! I mean, my friend got REALLY mad when my guy friend and I were pretending to go out... It was fairly funny, at least until she started crying. Then we admitted that we were just kidding and we were sorry to do that.

OH how well do you know Tim? I've got a bad habit of going out with guys I think I like, but then I get to know them and I find them repulsive...

ive known him since kindergarten, im in a one class per grade school, and the biggest our class has ever been is 36. now we're 25. everyone knows everyone.....which can be a good thing or a bad thing....

I am really sorry to hear this. No more Ms. Nice Person (politically correct)!

You are really a great friend to help her with her math and she could have stayed away from him. Sometimes girls go after a guy only because someone else likes him (you) and not because they like him.

maybe...

(this is off topic but who cares)

7 SCHOOL DAYS LEFT! THURSDAY, FRIDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(graduation day)

yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

(and)

boo-hooooo! i might never see some people in my class again!

(but still)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and)

its so sad...

(yet, still)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least i have something to be happy about....

WE GOT OUR YEARBOOKS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are SOOOOO cool (of course, i was on the yearbook staff, so i knew basically everything that was in it, but it was still reallllllly cool) we got them AFTER graduation practice which was AFTER lunch, so we didnt have 2 much time 2 sign them, so ill get the rest next week...THEY'RE REALLY COOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 days left of skool

*wonders if perhaps dog lover should attend summer school for a class in spelling* :lol:

heeheehee...im actually a very good speller, thats just the kool way to spell school...:lol:

2 days left of skool

*wonders if perhaps dog lover should attend summer school for a class in spelling* :lol:

heeheehee...im actually a very good speller, thats just the kool way to spell school...:lol:

Actually you are a superb speller. I just had to give you a bit of a hard time.

2 days left of skool

thanx :blush: whenever the kids at skool saw that i had made a mistake, they would always make a big deal because it didnt happen often....i juat looked back at that and it sounds like im bragging...btw im NOT!!! the only time i do something like that is when someone in my class is really getting on my nerves and i go "well what was your average? just to get them off my back. anyway, leaving for maine 2day not coming back till july 11 ...ill miss u!

2 days left of skool

thanx :blush: whenever the kids at skool saw that i had made a mistake, they would always make a big deal because it didnt happen often....i juat looked back at that and it sounds like im bragging...btw im NOT!!! the only time i do something like that is when someone in my class is really getting on my nerves and i go "well what was your average? just to get them off my back. anyway, leaving for maine 2day not coming back till july 11 ...ill miss u!

I am always really proud of someone who takes the time to spell properly.

*hands Dog Lover The Red Rose Award for superb spelling*

Maine... how wonderful a place to be on holiday. Have a great time, you will be missed. Take your camera and take lots of pictures for us please.

• 4 weeks later...

2 days left of skool

I am always really proud of someone who takes the time to spell properly.

*hands Dog Lover The Red Rose Award for superb spelling*

Maine... how wonderful a place to be on holiday. Have a great time, you will be missed. Take your camera and take lots of pictures for us please.

im ba-ack!

thank u for the award!!!!

yes, it is a wonderful place. we go every year for the 4th of july, (except 1 year dad hurt his back and we had to go later) i took my ery own digital camera that i got for graduation, and took well over 200 pictures,,,i will try to post some soon! we always go to the same place, bar harbor, on mount desert island, (acadia national park) i hope its ok to say that cuz we're not there anymore...if not just take out that part and leave the rest.....it was really fun like always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i reached 1000 posts.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

thanks!

i have a cold tho....

but today was fun...it was freshman/senior day, we got to be outside all day and play games....

That's how school should be all the time!

yeah...but im not one of those school-hating people....its cool....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

thanks!

i have a cold tho....

but today was fun...it was freshman/senior day, we got to be outside all day and play games....

I'm a procrastinating hamster. :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

thanks!

i have a cold tho....

today was pajama day

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

thanks!

i have a cold tho....

today was pajama day

What ? :o ? No pictures?????????

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

thanks!

i have a cold tho....

today was pajama day

sry, we're not really supposed to bring cameras to school....and i cant be on yearbook cuz its the same time as piano....grrrr :angry2: i like piano, i just wish they didnt conflict.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

thanks!

i have a cold tho....

today was pajama day

sry, we're not really supposed to bring cameras to school....and i cant be on yearbook cuz its the same time as piano....grrrr :angry2: i like piano, i just wish they didnt conflict.

Would you be able to change your piano lesson? :huh:

today was pajama day

i dont think so

• 4 weeks later...

today was pajama day

i dont think so

correction: my piano is now on mondays! and i went to math team yesterday (wed.) with my friend mary alice, who's in it, and then we went to yearbook, which she is also in, and she takes pictures for, and even tho the meeting was over, the guy let me join and now im a photographer with her.... ;)

today was pajama day

i dont think so

correction: my piano is now on mondays! and i went to math team yesterday (wed.) with my friend mary alice, who's in it, and then we went to yearbook, which she is also in, and she takes pictures for, and even tho the meeting was over, the guy let me join and now im a photographer with her.... ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Now we have two photographers at HampsterDance... you and TBFOF!!!

today was pajama day

i dont think so

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Now we have two photographers at HampsterDance... you and TBFOF!!!

and its weird....we both live in the same city...kinda technically sort of.....even tho i dont know him, our mutual friend is converse all star who never comes here anymore....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

eek! i havent been here in AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am now 15...

i have braces (on the bottom ill get the top in 2-3 months)...

the board had been updated, i see!...

& yeah...so im back! guess my life was just kinda busy... i have midterms this week, ive finished 4 out of 6...religion & math tomorrow, ill study religion but math will be a breeze...i love math! i had english & global 2day...not bad...& biology & spanish were on tuesday..those went well too....so yeah! ok im gonna post somewhere else now...bye!

i am now 15...

& yeah...so im back! guess my life was just kinda busy... i have midterms this week, ive finished 4 out of 6...religion & math tomorrow, ill study religion but math will be a breeze...i love math! i had english & global 2day...not bad...& biology & spanish were on tuesday..those went well too....so yeah! ok im gonna post somewhere else now...bye!

Once midterms are over, I do hope you will stop in more often. We miss seeing you!!!

i am now 15...

Once midterms are over, I do hope you will stop in more often. We miss seeing you!!!

hi horatio! i like the updates...im still figuring out what they all are... :D

i am now 15...

hi horatio! i like the updates...im still figuring out what they all are... :D

If you have a special pic that you would like as an avatar, please let me know and I will pass it along to HampsterKing.

Take a look at all the new ones. :)

• 1 month later...

i know...im very busy with high school and play practice ALL the time! but its fun, im not complaining...sorry i dont come here much...

there was a picture of john lennon on my bio test today...next to a picture of his son julian, and we had to answer like what do they have in common like do they have identical dna or same mutations or similar proteins....(we're learning about dna) and i put a little heart next to john's picture <3 even tho it was a horrible picture bcuz it was a black & white copy and u know how those can look sometimes...if there was a picture of elton john id put a heart next to it too <3 ...my two famous loves.. :wub: & one of them is dead and one of them is gay (am i allowed to say that here? if im not please put the rest of the post on the board & just edit that out) sigh...id love to go see elton john in las vegas but tickets are like $300!!! why!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??! :(

sigh...id love to go see elton john in las vegas but tickets are like $300!!! why!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??! :(

Exactly what I want to know. It is really sad that these entertainers have forgotten who made them big.

$300 for a ticket is horrible and truly unfair to the majority of those who would like to attend a concert.

They forget just how many CD's people have purchased and who those people are.

i love elton john...(random)

Never really listened to him. Y'know, you should stop in more often.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut&*~*

You wouldn't like him, he is as far away from Epic Metal as Emo's are from Hippies.

And about the tickets...

My tickets to Styx were fourty-eight for one ticket, and I personally had thought they would be much more, considering Styx's famous...ness...

And I do think the tickets are too high even for Las Vegas.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT my buddy Ice Climber has money tk burn! She could lend you some!

*~*The Psychedelic Luua*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*(

i know...im very busy with high school and play practice ALL the time! but its fun, im not complaining...sorry i dont come here much...

there was a picture of john lennon on my bio test today...next to a picture of his son julian, and we had to answer like what do they have in common like do they have identical dna or same mutations or similar proteins....(we're learning about dna) and i put a little heart next to john's picture <3 even tho it was a horrible picture bcuz it was a black & white copy and u know how those can look sometimes...if there was a picture of elton john id put a heart next to it too <3 ...my two famous loves.. :wub: & one of them is dead and one of them is gay (am i allowed to say that here? if im not please put the rest of the post on the board & just edit that out) sigh...id love to go see elton john in las vegas but tickets are like $300!!! why!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??! :(

*~*The Grand Illusioon*~*The Final Cut*~*

(Pff, I know I'm posting three in a row in one TAWPEEK. Sue me.)

I wish my teachers had good taste in music so John Lennon would be on MY test. >.<

Anyway.

Don't worry, your're not alone. Syd Barret and Joey Ramone are dead, too.

BUT Tommy Shaw is still alive! *pets guitar pick he gave me* n_n

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

You wouldn't like him, he is as far away from Epic Metal as Emo's are from Hippies.

And about the tickets...

My tickets to Styx were fourty-eight for one ticket, and I personally had thought they would be much more, considering Styx's famous...ness...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT my buddy Ice Climber has money tk burn! She could lend you some!

Where did you sit at the concert?

And about the tickets...

I like a lot of other things besides epic metal, that is just my favorite genre. :P

And about the tickets...

Like seven rows back from the stage.

And about the tickets...

Like seven rows back from the stage.

WOW!!! What great seats you had!!!!!! :D

Last concert-y thing I went to had NO seats. So I stood in front of the speakers. xD

Cause it was a bunch of local bands that come together for the (town name) bash every month. In a local church gym. xD It costs five dollars, so I didn't expect any great seats, but I at least wanted A seat. xD

Last concert-y thing I went to had NO seats. So I stood in front of the speakers. xD

Cause it was a bunch of local bands that come together for the (town name) bash every month. In a local church gym. xD It costs five dollars, so I didn't expect any great seats, but I at least wanted A seat. xD

LOL! A seat would have been nice. LOL

Me and my friend, Jess, just ended up chillin' outside with some other peepz on a bench. xD

Me and my friend, Jess, just ended up chillin' outside with some other peepz on a bench. xD

I would consider a bench a seat. LOL

Well, this bench was outside, away from the music.

Yes, you mentioned that. So you couldn't hear the bands outside?

Not really.

Not really.

They should have given you your money back.

Not really.

They should have given you your money back.

Nah, It was chill, yo. xD

I also like him. A bit to mellow for me though. I belive he will be turning 60 on March 25!

So you are saying he is too old and becoming mellow in his old age? :lol::lol::lol:

nope. hes allows played mellow music. just think yellow brick road, rocket man, candle in the wind, etc.

I also like him. A bit to mellow for me though. I belive he will be turning 60 on March 25!

So you are saying he is too old and becoming mellow in his old age? :lol::lol::lol:

nope. hes allows played mellow music. just think yellow brick road, rocket man, candle in the wind, etc.

LOL. Just checking. HampsterKing is 99 or something like that.

Amazing he moves as fast as he does for an old guy. LOL.

LOL. Just checking. HampsterKing is 99 or something like that.

Amazing he moves as fast as he does for an old guy. LOL.

i can listen to the song goodbye yellow brick road over and over again and not get tired of it...it really depresses me that he's 60...that means he's older than my parents. sigh.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Everyone at my school thinks, because of my 'Goth' style of dress, that i am one of those kids who is obsessed with AFI, MCR, Fall Out Boy, etc.

I'm like, HELLO, do you not see my Pink Floyd jacket, or my Ramones jacket, or my tie with Rolling Stones and Doors buttons on it?

i dont really care that people are gonna hate me now that my siggy's so long...TOO BAD!!!! :-P

Mushroom_king will enjoy the company!!!

I am glad the puppy pics are large, this was we can see their little faces. What kind of dog is the black and white one?

i dont really care that people are gonna hate me now that my siggy's so long...TOO BAD!!!! :-P

I am glad the puppy pics are large, this was we can see their little faces. What kind of dog is the black and white one?

border collie...

BTW right now im listening to an actual record of elton john's captain fantastic & the brown dirt cowboy....:-)

btw again when i was looking for an elton john picture for my siggy, there were so many different ones! i swear he looks different in every picture...

border collie...

BTW right now im listening to an actual record of elton john's captain fantastic & the brown dirt cowboy....:-)

btw again when i was looking for an elton john picture for my siggy, there were so many different ones! i swear he looks different in every picture...

Adorable border collie!

When you have such a long and successful career, you have lots of pics.

<font color='#8D38C9'>Ummm....what's a noob? and nick, omg i can't believe ur a hampsterdance senior. o well, idc. ttuo</font>

ok this really has nothing to do w/ what u r talking about but Dog Lover, I love your pics. of dogs in your siggy. they are soooo cute!

Ummm....what's a noob? and nick, omg i can't believe ur a hampsterdance senior. o well, idc. ttuo

ok this really has nothing to do w/ what u r talking about but Dog Lover, I love your pics. of dogs in your siggy. they are soooo cute!

I saw you were on the other day and tried to get your attention. Dog lovers siggy is superb!!! I just love those puppy pics. :)

I told my mom about the Elton John tickets and she sez that she saw Elton John for like. fifteen dollars.

Dunno if she met him, though. XD

That somehow reminds me of when my teacher was passing out Newspapers one day, she said "Here's the news" and I asked where Huey Lewis was. She didn't know what I was talking about.

DOG LOVER.

The Ramones, Pink Floyd, The Who, and Mr. Saturn invite The Beatles, Elton John, and those cute puppies over. For a par-tay. Can they come? It's this Saturday starting at 6:00 PM.

o:

That somehow reminds me of when my teacher was passing out Newspapers one day, she said "Here's the news" and I asked where Huey Lewis was. She didn't know what I was talking about.

LOL!!! That was a superb response. Too bad your teacher was out to lunch. LOL!!!

LOL!!! That was a superb response. Too bad your teacher was out to lunch. LOL!!!

Huey Lewis was crying at Clazzik's par-tay. But he got over it eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

DOG LOVER.

The Ramones, Pink Floyd, The Who, and Mr. Saturn invite The Beatles, Elton John, and those cute puppies over. For a par-tay. Can they come? It's this Saturday starting at 6:00 PM.

o:

umm sure...i turned them into links tho cuz they were taking up too much space...its still mostly the same pictures though

I am seriously addicted to Elton John.

I have been listening to his music constantly for the past 2 or 3 weeks.

I went on my library system's website and requested several Cds, 3 books, and a video of one of his concerts.

I bought the sheet music (I play piano) for the album Elton John Greatest Hits 1970-2002.

I just spent 15 minutes or more looking through the Google image results for "elton john." There was a lot of them.

I am now a member of the Elton John official website.

I desperately wish I could have gone to his birthday party at MSG.

I wrote his birthday on my calendar and put a heart around it. I did the same thing in my school planner.

I have 33 of his songs on my mp3 player and am going to add many more soon.

I have an addiction.

And I don't want to be cured.

I am seriously addicted to Elton John.

I have been listening to his music constantly for the past 2 or 3 weeks.

I went on my library system's website and requested several Cds, 3 books, and a video of one of his concerts.

I bought the sheet music (I play piano) for the album Elton John Greatest Hits 1970-2002.

I just spent 15 minutes or more looking through the Google image results for "elton john." There was a lot of them.

I am now a member of the Elton John official website.

I desperately wish I could have gone to his birthday party at MSG.

I wrote his birthday on my calendar and put a heart around it. I did the same thing in my school planner.

I have 33 of his songs on my mp3 player and am going to add many more soon.

I have an addiction.

And I don't want to be cured.

An addiction to Elton John's music is not and addiction you should be cured from. His music is really great and is a wonderful way to help your piano skills.

I love his music.

I found an old copy of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. It's mine now :P

B-B-B-B-Bennie and The Jetsssss.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The stronomy Domine*~*

Great album.

I also found my Lisa Marie Presely CD. Did I tell you that? It was inside my Queen CD case.

Great album.

im listening to GYBR right now ,as a matter of fact...funeral for a friend (Love lies bleeding) 11 minutes long and so worth it...

so many great songs! i just got "songs from the west coast" out from the library....i like it, though my dad says he likes elton's older stuff better...i like all of his music....going through my dad's old records today cuz he said he thought he had some EJ albums and he did...tumbleweed connection, honky chateau, captain fantastic (which my mom had too) and greatest hits (the first one) (i have the cd of that) i was looking at the help for my mp3 player today on my computer, and it says u can put songs from LPs on ur mp3 player but it was kinda vague on the exact details...i have to connect it to the "line in" on my computer's audio device....which will be kinda hard since the record player's downstairs & connected to our stereo system and my computer is upstairs....o well....if anyone has any advice on how to do this please dont be shy...gotta go now, so ill ttyl

~Liz

Great album.

I also found my Lisa Marie Presely CD. Did I tell you that? It was inside my Queen CD case.

LOL... I hate when that happens.

Somewhere I have misplaced one CD and I have already checked all the other CD cases and it is not there.

Great album.

im listening to GYBR right now ,as a matter of fact...funeral for a friend (Love lies bleeding) 11 minutes long and so worth it...

so many great songs! i just got "songs from the west coast" out from the library....i like it, though my dad says he likes elton's older stuff better...i like all of his music....going through my dad's old records today cuz he said he thought he had some EJ albums and he did...tumbleweed connection, honky chateau, captain fantastic (which my mom had too) and greatest hits (the first one) (i have the cd of that) i was looking at the help for my mp3 player today on my computer, and it says u can put songs from LPs on ur mp3 player but it was kinda vague on the exact details...i have to connect it to the "line in" on my computer's audio device....which will be kinda hard since the record player's downstairs & connected to our stereo system and my computer is upstairs....o well....if anyone has any advice on how to do this please dont be shy...gotta go now, so ill ttyl

~Liz

I love Funeral For A Friend (Love Lies Bleeding)!!!!!!!!

Some long, long cables. LOL

Just kidding. Actually I have no idea. Too bad you didn't have a laptop. That would make life much easier when trying to get album music to your MP3 player.

Great album.

~Liz

*~*The Grabd Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I also have One Night Only.

Great album.

~Liz

cool..love the picture on that one!..lol

B000051Y1V.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

;-)

let me see...i have on my mp3 player: greatest hits 1970-2002, goodbye yellow brick road, sleeping with the past, and songs from the west coast. im about to put on the one, peachtree road, and maybe victim of love. but that one's all cover songs! kinda weird....i have to listen to it first...im working on getting as many as i can...love the public library system! even tho what i do is slightly not right...(shhh!) if u dont understand what im talking about just forget it...if u do dont tell anyone

~Liz

Great album.

~Liz

cool..love the picture on that one!..lol

B000051Y1V.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

;-)

let me see...i have on my mp3 player: greatest hits 1970-2002, goodbye yellow brick road, sleeping with the past, and songs from the west coast. im about to put on the one, peachtree road, and maybe victim of love. but that one's all cover songs! kinda weird....i have to listen to it first...im working on getting as many as i can...love the public library system! even tho what i do is slightly not right...(shhh!) if u dont understand what im talking about just forget it...if u do dont tell anyone

~Liz

You are not alone. The reserve list for CD's at my library is months for the good ones. :)