Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Ask The Dumb Philosopher

Arkcher

Why does my left foot have this funny gap between the middle and the 2nd toe to the right(1st toe to the right being the big toe)?

Becaaaaaauuuuuuuse. <. because text is hard to read unless its highlighted.>

why won't my poison ivy go away?

:lol: For the same reasons you told me... it takes 10 (or was it 14) days to go away; you keep scratching it and it is poison ivy!!!!!!!

*lends Cheesemaster my boxing gloves*

Wear these and you will be unable to scratch your poison ivy!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why does my left foot have this funny gap between the middle and the 2nd toe to the right(1st toe to the right being the big toe)?

Becaaaaaauuuuuuuse. <.<;; Because yellow text is hard to read unless its highlighted. (Cheater.)

:lol: For the same reasons you told me... it takes 10 (or was it 14) days to go away; you keep scratching it and it is poison ivy!!!!!!!

Then i would just end up, like, gnawing on them or something.

Becaaaaaauuuuuuuse. <.<;; Because yellow text is hard to read unless its highlighted. (Cheater.)

You wore boxing gloves for ten to fourteen days?! *imagines* Were they hamster-sized? :lol:

You wore boxing gloves for ten to fourteen days?! *imagines* Were they hamster-sized? :lol:

Of course to both questions! I only take the front gloves off to type and if they weren't hamster-sized I could use them as a house. And yes to the unanswered question... I have to wear four gloves.

Of course to both questions! I only take the front gloves off to type and if they weren't hamster-sized I could use them as a house. And yes to the unanswered question... I have to wear four gloves.

Thank you for telling me. :):D My next question was going to be "How can you type with boxing gloves on?" but you already answered it...

Yep.

Thank you for telling me. :):D My next question was going to be "How can you type with boxing gloves on?" but you already answered it...

Yep.

*puts away crystal ball*

Yep.

*puts away crystal ball*

Come visit Horatio, the psychic hamster! First visit free*!

*Not actually free. Twenty bucks.

Yep.

*puts away crystal ball*

:lol: My agent!!! :lol:

Yep.

*puts away crystal ball*

Yep. Soooo... I get 95% of the profit right? :)

Yep.

*puts away crystal ball*

:o:o:o

*gasp*

:loooo\l: For the same reasons you told me... it takes 10 (or was it 14) days to go away; you keep scratching it and it is poison ivy!!!!!!!

Yep.

*puts away crystal ball*

*gasp*

Just sign on this line here... x____________

I'll give you some chocolate! :)

Oh mighty and wise philosopher, is there a way to convert annoying and lowly MIDI files into an alogether more appreciative MP3 or WMA file?

Yes.

Find some software online and/or get some cheap freeware trials or something of Audio converters.

But, Do understand that MIDI is its own little unique audio format, as it simulates instrumental sounds to make what the author wants it to sound like. I has a MIDI writer on my compy and it is very spiffy. As of right now, I can only do about a 30 second beat, but i'm getting somewhere...

Oh mighty and wise philosopher, is there a way to convert annoying and lowly MIDI files into an alogether more appreciative MP3 or WMA file?

Yes.

Find some software online and/or get some cheap freeware trials or something of Audio converters.

But, Do understand that MIDI is its own little unique audio format, as it simulates instrumental sounds to make what the author wants it to sound like. I has a MIDI writer on my compy and it is very spiffy. As of right now, I can only do about a 30 second beat, but i'm getting somewhere...

What is this way?

Yes.

What is this way?

This way is south.

Yes.

What is this way?

This way is south.

The way has already been written.

Yes.

What is this way?

This way is south.

The way I was speaking of for converting audio formats would be going on a Google search or whatever other kind of search engine you feel like (There might be some media or software engines somewhere...) and look for Audio Converter. It should be able to cram an audio file into a different format. which is good.

Yes.

What is this way?

This way is south.

The way I was speaking of for converting audio formats would be going on a Google search or whatever other kind of search engine you feel like (There might be some media or software engines somewhere...) and look for Audio Converter. It should be able to cram an audio file into a different format. which is good.

Thank you. In return I will answer one of your questions.

Yes.

What is this way?

This way is south.

How's about this:

I've got an MP3 Player expansion for my PDA that i'm trying to get hold of on eBay.

32MB Memory and maybe some other things, plays MP3s and wont skip and all.

So, How high will the bids go within the one or two days of the auction ending? (The Buy It Now feature is about 35 Moneys, i beleive that would get to about 28 Euro or so. So the bidding couldnt go much higher than that.)

why do the no-talent acrobatic groups calling themselves bands look at me funny when I shout "FREEBIRD!!!" ?

Because Horatio laughed at you too. and because Freebird is a strange phrase.

I wasn't laughing at Lexxscrapham, but at the no-talent acrobatic groups calling themselves bands, imagining the stupid looks on their faces.

why do the no-talent acrobatic groups calling themselves bands look at me funny when I shout "FREEBIRD!!!" ?

I wasn't laughing at Lexxscrapham, but at the no-talent acrobatic groups calling themselves bands, imagining the stupid looks on their faces.

..... So? XD You were still laughing at him.

No, I was not laughing at him. I am laughing at the people on the other side of the fence.

No, I was not laughing at him. I am laughing at the people on the other side of the fence.

You laughed at something. o_O

Yes.

What is this way?

This way is south.

How's about this:

I've got an MP3 Player expansion for my PDA that i'm trying to get hold of on eBay.

So, How high will the bids go within the one or two days of the auction ending? (The Buy It Now feature is about 35 Moneys, i beleive that would get to about 28 Euro or so. So the bidding couldnt go much higher than that.)

-pokes the quotes for TGHL-

(...) Freebird is a strange phrase.

do you know what it means?

Isn't it a song by Lynyrd Skynyrd? and redone by phish, accoppello style.

yep, that's it, I'd have thought it was a common enough joke to be part of the standard training for tour, I guess their corparate overlords didn't cover evrything.

(methinks perhaps I watch too much G4)

Yes.

What is this way?

This way is south.

How's about this:

-pokes the quotes for TGHL-

Sorry, I failed to see it. Do I need to answer it still or is it all cool? (btw, thanks for teh MIDI aid, its working now)

(...) Freebird is a strange phrase.

do you know what it means?

Isn't it a song by Lynyrd Skynyrd? and redone by phish, accoppello style.

yep, that's it, I'd have thought it was a common enough joke to be part of the standard training for tour, I guess their corparate overlords didn't cover evrything.

(methinks perhaps I watch too much G4)

That and Discovery are the only good channels I get.

• 2 months later...

1. Why did this Topic die when it is so great?

2. Why did i just Read the whole topic bacwards?

3. Did I leave the meat Grinder on?

4. Why is Topazia Human?

5. Why is there no breafast Food in the kitchen?

6. Why is Paper Mario so Addictive?

7. Why is it sunday?

8. What am I wearing?

9. Does woody Woodpecker exist?

10. Why does TGHL have a Barbie in his back pocket?

11. Why am I wearing Guitar-pic Earrings?

12. How did the Rupee get into Toto's nose?

13. Why is there 13 books in the Series of Unfortunate events?

14. hyway asway igpay atinlay nventediay?

15. Why do I eat Coloring books?

16. Why is the meaning of life the Hokey-Pokey?

17. Why did Simon Says Get invented?

18. Am I asing to many Questions?

19. Y dus Chtspek xsst?

20. Why Do I favor The Teacher over all the Other Gerald Scarfe Animations?

1. Why did this Topic die when it is so great?

2. Why did i just Read the whole topic bacwards?

3. Did I leave the meat Grinder on?

4. Why is Topazia Human?

5. Why is there no breafast Food in the kitchen?

6. Why is Paper Mario so Addictive?

7. Why is it sunday?

8. What am I  wearing?

9. Does woody Woodpecker exist?

10. Why does TGHL have a Barbie in his back pocket?

11. Why am I wearing Guitar-pic Earrings?

12. How did the Rupee get into Toto's nose?

13. Why is there 13 books in the Series of Unfortunate events?

14. hyway asway igpay atinlay nventediay?

15. Why do I eat Coloring books?

16. Why is the meaning of life the Hokey-Pokey?

17. Why did Simon Says Get invented?

18. Am I asing to many Questions?

19. Y dus Chtspek xsst?

20. Why Do I favor The Teacher over all the Other Gerald Scarfe Animations?

1. 'Cuz people thought the dumb philosiphor was dumb.

2. Probably cuz you read a most recent post and then went back toward the first page from there.

3. Yup. But keep leaving it on; skateboarders need something to grind with.

4. The same reason you're a genderless brownie.

5. It was EATEN.

6. What could be cooler than paper]?!

7. It isnt anymore.

8. Clothes, I hope.

9. Go ask him.

10. What barbie? I see no barbie! -unsuspeciously walks away-

11. If you werent, you wouldnt ask me that.

12. Cuz Kat or someone crammed it in there.

13. I dunno, You'd think they'd have all gotten burned or frozen or something considering the stuff inside of them.

14. 'Cuz it was a cool secret code for about 5 minutes so many years ago.

15. They're good!

16. Explosions.

17. To see if the childrens can obey a small electronic circuit better than they obey their parents.

18. Naw.

19. Because people continue to use it even though is displays lack of pacience, intelligence and motivation.

20. No idea what you're talking about.

1. Why are you the Dumb Philosipher?

2. Why is My Laptop Blue?

3. Why is Horatio a Hamster?

4. What Stupid Gift did my Grandma Give me?

5. Why do Candles Exsist?

6. What color is my Hair?

7. Why White not a color?

8. Why do Coloring books taste good?

9. Why is The phone ringing?

10. Why won't I answer it?

11. Why am I married to you?

12. Why Am I In love with trent? Duh... Because He looks Like David Gilmour (Added by Mondrobi)

13. :rolleyes:

14. Why didn't I put a Question in Number 13?

15. Why do The purple and White Pikmin have Pink Flowers?

16. Why do the Other Pikmin have White Flowers?

17. Why don't I have Cable?

18. Y iz thre a Chtspek Topk???333

19. Why did I put that Question In Chatspeak?

20.Why am I wearing Lipstick?

12. Why Am I In love with trent? Duh... Because He looks Like David Gilmour (Added by Mondrobi)

1. because "thought-provoking wierdo" was taken

2. that's what you get for robbing smurfs

3. because it would be silly if he was an aardvark.

4. "the internet for dummies"

5. so I don't have to set the table on fire if the power goes out.

6. seek the mirror, and reflect upon the truths therein.

7. color is such a primitive concept.

8. ask not why the coloring book tastes, but why the phone book does not.

9. because you are called, and answer not.

10. many are called, few truly answer.

11. I really don't think this is the place to discuss such matters.

12. seek the answer within yourself

13. :ph34r:

14. repressed triskadecaphobia

15. they are the female of the species

16. because they are boys.

17. because it grants little for what it demands.

18. Error: (A)bort ®etry (F)ail?

19. momentary insanity

20. because if you didn't, they'd fall off.

Because you want to stick around in case i give you all my moneys. I used to go there, I have almost 800K. And i cant decide who to give it to so I can delete my account(s). o_O It could be YOU! I doubt it cuz we cant exchange usernames. Ssssssooooooo tough luck. o_o

You can give me your 800K points! :D My pets would be most happy to eat something other than soup. :lol::lol::lol:

If your pets just eat soup Play games and get more NP Plus if you go to shop of Offers you can get 50-100 NP if you catch a Slorg... And I want it for my Shadow Paintbrush Fund :P

Ones with pictures of peanuts all over them? 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

nope..............spongebob!

I saw these Boxers at target once With Pink Floyd Logos on them

cuz of AISHAS!!!!!!!! and makin more money than u have in reel life... :)

what pets do you have? i have a green scorchio, a blue jubjub, a green flotsam, and a blue shoyru.

No Neopet names please. Thank you. Horatio

I have a yellow aisha, a Blue Usul, a Blue Eyrie, and a Green Wocky who I am Going to buy a Shadow Paitbrush for.

*notices horatio igored my question. yells in horatio's ear WILL MY BANANARAMA EVER GET PINNED?*

Such as in pin the tail on the donkey?

NO. Pin the Brick on The Wall. >_o

Maybe we'll play that at my Birthday Party.

*notices horatio igored my question. yells in horatio's ear WILL MY BANANARAMA EVER GET PINNED?*

Such as in pin the tail on the donkey?

You're enjoying doing this aren't you, Horatio?

:lol::lol::lol:

Why would you say that?

I dunno...maybe the happiness you put into the posts...You enjoy torturing don't you? :):D

*is soooooooo shocked*

*falls over on back with all four feet in air and mouth wide open*

*notices Horatio Has fallen into the Meat Grinder* *Turns It on*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Why are we getting off the questions topic?

What color is my hair?

Why are people obsessed with power?

Am I insane?

Am I normal?

Is there a way to answer one of those two questions with out answering the other the same way?

Why is math so easy when the concepts confuse me?

When will the moon fall?

Why is mud brown, but water is clear?

What is dihydrous oxide?

Is it poisonous?

Do I ask too many questions?

If I do, do I care?

What is the definition of a will? (it's a dead giveaway, folks.)

Is Patchwork really the same as me, or am I still stuck in the dream world of Poffle?

It happens in ALL topics. With of course the exception of the debate topics (usually)

Bright, Neon Orange.

Power is GOOD. And yew know it. -goes off to PowerMart to purchase more Powers- n_n

If Sheena or the TGHL stole yer sanity, then yes. Otherwise, yes.

See above.

Who? :huh:

Whoa whoa, Who said anything about these conceptional mathimatical thingystuff being easy?!

In 3 days.

Water doesnt necessarily have a color, but the dirt is grown, therefore the mud is as well considering the water can't change its color. (It has absorb light to make things darker, examples being Clouds, Egg cartons, Clothing, ect.)

Its a stick. One of my friends ate it.

Well, He died, so I assume so. O_o;

Nope. We need more question-asking peoples.

Yes. It is someones name.

You are Topazia, Patchwork, Rocky, Joanna, Bill Gates AND one or more of Harry Potter's relatives. all in one person. Lucky you. (With of course a hint of Donald Trump to explain any aggressive feeling you may get.)

Who Needs Bill gates when you can be Bob Geldof?!

1 Have you ever imagined a world without hypothetical questions?

2 How much do FedEx people make? (I'm considering this as a career choice strangely enough)

3 Why are buses yellow?

Would you rather they be purple?

Nope. Green. :):D

I'd prefer them to be red. Like they are.

Cool...buses are red where you live? :D

I've seen them. I visited Some Relitives In Coventry Last Year and I rode one! They are prettyCool. But I didn't get to see the Castle... oh well

My questions

4. why do adults say suger is bad for you when people online say its not;

5. Where is the 9th dimensuon;

6. Why are there more n00bs online than there was years ago?

How come These Questions have not been answered?

Why did I get frozen for the -checks list- 7th time on neopets?

Seriously, I don't know why. I got on, and it said that I was logged off, so I logged on and it said that I was frozen for insults. And I wasn't even on today. xD

I got suspended last night for a Really Dumb reason. O_o

Has you people run of out questions again?

Is AW:DS good?

Yes, the statement A&W Soda is a Dumb Soda is a good one.

I meant Advance Wars: Dual Strike.

I wouldn't know.

What is the middle name of my left foot?

chunky?

No, Data.

1. because "thought-provoking wierdo" was taken

2. that's what you get for robbing smurfs

3. because it would be silly if he was an aardvark.

4. "the internet for dummies"

5. so I don't have to set the table on fire if the power goes out.

6. seek the mirror, and reflect upon the truths therein.

7. color is such a primitive concept.

8. ask not why the coloring book tastes, but why the phone book does not.

9. because you are called, and answer not.

10. many are called, few truly answer.

11. I really don't think this is the place to discuss such matters.

13. :ph34r:

14. repressed triskadecaphobia

15. they are the female of the species

16. because they are boys.

17. because it grants little for what it demands.

18. Error: (A)bort ®etry (F)ail?

19. momentary insanity

20. because if you didn't, they'd fall off.

;_; But i wanted Arkcher's Answers, Cause I'm mad cause mah account on Neopets Got susupended and I need his Oddness to cheerme up. :lol:

1. O_o

2. I don't Rob No Smurfs! *Looks Around* No! ;_;

3. I want him to be a Schoolchild so i can put him in The Meat Grinder and Get away with it.

4.Nope. Underwear.

5. Then what are Falshlights for?

6. *Looks* Blonde, Black, and Hot Pink.

7. Who?

8. Phone Books make me Gag.

9. But Who is it?

10. Okay.

11. But I want to know! ;_;

12. I already checked. I can't find it. ;_;

13. :excl:

14. buh-HUH?

15. they are?

16. They are?

17. No, My mom Took it away cause we never used it.

18. <_<

19. I am Insane!

20. Why am i wearing brown Nail Polish?

More Questions

1. Why doe sit seem like I being watched?

2. Do Apples and Oranges make good freinds?

3. Why am i asking Pointless Questions?

4. Why are there so many Beatles songs?

5. Can YOU Tell me all the pink Floyd albums without Cheating? :P

6. Why Is it 9:38?

7. Why is this Topic is Hado?

8. Why do Preps Chatspeak?

9. Why was that Not a Pointless Question?

10. Why do Purple Pikmin have Hair?

11. Why do Red Pikmin have Noses?

12. Why do Blue Pikmin have Mouths?

13. Why do Yellow Pikmin have ears?

14.Why aren't there any Green Or black Pikmin?

15.Why are White pikmin Short?

16. Why are Purple Pikmin Fat?

17. Why do White Pikmin have red Eyes?

18. What Provokes me to buy a Meat Grinder?

19. Am I insane?

20. What's your name?

I don't really know why i like him... I just Looked at him one day and i felt weak at the knees and got a Weird feeling in my Stomach.

I don't really know why i like him... I just Looked at him one day and i felt weak at the knees and got a Weird feeling in my Stomach.

I thought that was when you saw me. o_O;

I thought that was when you saw me. o_O;

No. Just when i kissed you at our wedding.

• 2 weeks later...
(there wasnt 'nuff room in the Topic Description for the ', ' so i took it out. o_o)

I saw this on another board and thought it was a hilarious idea. So.

If ever you have a stupid answer/question to something, Then post it here!

No topic/category remains here. Ask/answer about whatever you want.

Rules:

1:No getting into fights with people. Thats dumb. o_o

2:DO NOT get into the subject of Religion or Politics. Ever. Not in this topic.

3:ANYone can ask their question here.

4:ANYone (Even me!) can answer a question.

5:No biting.

6:No spamming. (Dont post your question over and over and over and over thinking everyone will see it. They will, but will be very angry.)

7:If you are a n00b or post like one, You'll either get ignored, get Horatio/Cheesemasters automated welcome message, or we'll try to translate your n00b language into understandable enlish, And answer your question as accurately as possible.

8:You need to read these rules before posting. o_o Just an option, really.

9:If you felt like it, You could talk about flash animation/videos. 'Dunno why you'd wanna do that though.

10:If TGHL posts here, Then go poke him once or twice.

Follow these ten rules and we wont come and beat you with a stick.

Now, Ask all your questions to me or whoever else wants to answer them. Any question about anything so long as Horatio/HK sees it is necessary. o_o

Answer: tireswing

WILLL SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS?

The answer to this question: Sorry, insert another quarter and try again.

But H$ isn't fixed yet.

WILLL SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS?

Yes. Answer; "I cannot answer your question until you come to terms with the fact that Bob Geldof is rubbish"

I can't help it that They *Points to morons at school* said That I was Bob Geldof!!!!! :lol::o

5. Can YOU Tell me all the pink Floyd albums without Cheating?

6. Where is The 9th Dimension?

8. Why are there more n00bs online then there were 3 years ago?

19. Am I insane?

20. What's your name?

19. Am I insane?

20. What's your name?

1. ... 'cuz you ARE =o

2. yes. n_n

3. Ah, but you arent.

4. They cant annoy people with just a few songs, you know.

5. No, not really.

6. on the moon. =D

7. Why not be?

8. They're all takin over the world. An important step in world domination is to multiply that of your kind.

9. I dunno.

10. I dunno, havent played Pikmin2 yet.

11. So they can smell the... um. themselves. burning.

12. I beleive Olimar described them as a set of gills near their cheeks, not mouths.

13. Aerodynamacy, or something.

14. How do you know there arent? There are in Pikmin 1, if you took time to notice all of the Pikmin onions that were trying to follow Olimar out of their planet, when you obtain all 30 parts. i think there are black ones anyway...

15. Otherwise they couldnt resemble small rabid albino things.

16. What if they're just muscular?

17. See answer .15

18. So you can put stuff in it. and then grind with it, much like a skateboard.

19. I know you are, but what am I?

20. Harry cubbub mc bubbub.

19. Am I insane?

20. What's your name?

1. ... 'cuz you ARE =o

2. yes. n_n

3. Ah, but you arent.

5. No, not really.

6. on the moon. =D

7. Why not be?

8. They're all takin over the world. An important step in world domination is to multiply that of your kind.

9. I dunno.

12. I beleive Olimar described them as a set of gills near their cheeks, not mouths.

14. How do you know there arent? There are in Pikmin 1, if you took time to notice all of the Pikmin onions that were trying to follow Olimar out of their planet, when you obtain all 30 parts. i think there are black ones anyway...

17. See answer .15

1. Is Trent watching me?

2. ...

3. buh-HUH?

4. Okay

5. HA!\

6. *eats potato chips* Is NOT!

7. ...

8.*multiplys Spectral Brownies*

9. ...

10. Then PLAY IT!

11. Way to use your Brain, Genius. They arn't on Fire. :mellow:

12. They look like mouths to me!

13. Okay

14. but I can't beat it.

15. They arn't rabid!

16. *eats some more Potato Chips* They look Fat to me!

17. see 15

18. My husband dosn't even know what a Meat Grinder is?!

19. O_O

20. Oh. I thought you were Arkcher.

19. Am I insane?

20. What's your name?

1. ... 'cuz you ARE =o

2. yes. n_n

3. Ah, but you arent.

5. No, not really.

6. on the moon. =D

7. Why not be?

9. I dunno.

17. See answer .15

1. Is Trent watching me? [Go ask him.]

2. ... [Well put.]

3. buh-HUH? [backwards, that would be Huh-Hub.]

4. Okay [Yako.]

5. HA!\ [What?]

6. *eats potato chips* Is NOT! [How would you know its not on the moon? if you knew where it was, you wouldnt have asked me.]

7. ... [Well put.]

8.*multiplys Spectral Brownies* [uh... no comment.]

9. ... [Well put.]

10. Then PLAY IT! [Gimmie $50 and i'll go get it.]

11. Way to use your Brain, Genius. They arn't on Fire. :mellow: [They are when you torch them. or lead them into a torch.]

12. They look like mouths to me! [No.]

13. Okay [Yako.]

14. but I can't beat it. [Hah, so we're even. i havent played Pikmin2 and you cant get 30 parts in Pikmin1. (I got them by the 20th day. =D)]

15. They arn't rabid! [How do you know?]

16. *eats some more Potato Chips* They look Fat to me! [um....]

17. see 15 [Where?]

18. My husband dosn't even know what a Meat Grinder is?! [!?si rednirG taeM a tahw wonk neve t'nsod dnabsuh yM]

19. O_O [O_O backwards is O_O...]

20. Oh. I thought you were Arkcher. [i bet you arent MK, either. =D]

i felt lazy and editted the quoted post.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Would you like a peice of gum?

2.Weatherman! Get me some snow!

3.Why do you have a cardboard box on your head?

4. Do you eat Computers?

5. Toy maker! Get me some plushies!

6.Can I put YOU in the meat grinder?

7. does Toto live under my bed?

8. Are you hungery?

9. Old lady by the fire! Get me a glass of yarn -please!

10. Do you like cheese?

11.Hi.

12. Hello?

13. are you stoopid?

14.Do you like Berries?

15. No.

16. Do you go to school?

17. Duz skool mk u smert?

18.Can i throw Johnny Depp at you?

19. Do you know the Muffin man?

20 Are you a lepercaun?

Why is the board all kaboomed?

sorry. :mellow: *drops bombs hidden behind back*

:lol: *picks up bombs on ground* *Hurls them "my humps"*

:o I think something Phenomanal just happened but I don't know what!

Well you were WRONG. Go to your room. Bad Girl.

Why is the board all kaboomed?

sorry. :mellow: *drops bombs hidden behind back*

:lol: *picks up bombs on ground* *Hurls them "my humps"*

:o I think something Phenomanal just happened but I don't know what!

yes, "My Humps" are now "my smoldering piles of ash"

• 4 weeks later...
Why are we getting off the questions topic?

What color is my hair?

Why are people obsessed with power?

Am I insane?

Am I normal?

Is there a way to answer one of those two questions with out answering the other the same way?

Why is math so easy when the concepts confuse me?

When will the moon fall?

Why is mud brown, but water is clear?

What is dihydrous oxide?

Is it poisonous?

Do I ask too many questions?

If I do, do I care?

What is the definition of a will? (it's a dead giveaway, folks.)

Is Patchwork really the same as me, or am I still stuck in the dream world of Poffle?

It happens in ALL topics. With of course the exception of the debate topics (usually)

Bright, Neon Orange.

Power is GOOD. And yew know it. -goes off to PowerMart to purchase more Powers- n_n

If Sheena or the TGHL stole yer sanity, then yes. Otherwise, yes.

See above.

Who? :huh:

Whoa whoa, Who said anything about these conceptional mathimatical thingystuff being easy?!

In 3 days.

Water doesnt necessarily have a color, but the dirt is grown, therefore the mud is as well considering the water can't change its color. (It has absorb light to make things darker, examples being Clouds, Egg cartons, Clothing, ect.)

Its a stick. One of my friends ate it.

Well, He died, so I assume so. O_o;

Nope. We need more question-asking peoples.

Yes. It is someones name.

You are Topazia, Patchwork, Rocky, Joanna, Bill Gates AND one or more of Harry Potter's relatives. all in one person. Lucky you. (With of course a hint of Donald Trump to explain any aggressive feeling you may get.)

oh, okay.

nope. purple.

oh.

okay...

okay...

there is no way.

I'm good at algebra, but I hate geometry.

oh, no, that's tomorrow!

no, you're wrong, because water does have a tiny bit of blue pigment in it.

nope. water. h2o, or di(two)hydrous(of hydrogen) oxide(of oxygen)

i should hope not!

oh, okay, good!

i meant the dead giveaway. but that's true! good eye!

yay! I'm related to a story character! I DO have donald-esque aggression phases! hmm... that's why... I'm not related to billy, though. I'm terible at techno. :)B)

I dun care what'choo think. >_<

I meant the Joanna as in the person I talk to on IM sometimes. She in the UK. =D

:o:huh::o:huh::o

Arkcher! Are you lacking a bit of sleep?

>_< I have a no-good husband.

• 2 months later...

4. Do you eat Computers?

8. Are you hungery?

10. Do you like cheese?

11.Hi.

12. Hello?

13. are you stoopid?

14.Do you like Berries?

15. No.

16. Do you go to school?

20 Are you a lepercaun?

Ooh look, more questions.

Not really, no.

Stiny! Get me a danish!

Who said it was on my head? My head IS a cardboard box!

They dont taste real' great, but they're pretty nutritious. Lotsa iron. enough electricity to get your heart goin'.

Stiny! Keep flushing those toilets!

... I guess you could, on the condition your dont turn it on. (or crank that handle or however its operated.)

Go look. How should I know?

... yeah, kinda.

Stiny! Who spilled coffee all over my death-ray plans?

Cheese r teh goodxorz =B

.'Lo..

?olleH

Naw. If i were stoopid then... uh... Preeow! -runs away-

Dem berries usually tastes wierd.

Fine.

... Nope. I really dont. <_<

Usually it does. i cant say.

Go for it.

The muffin man?! =o

A really, REALLY tall one, matey I r be teh yaaaah.

Will Mk admit to being a vorephile?

does she even know what Vore is?

Will I have to try and explain it?

does anyone even care that I know?

Now you have me stumped. I thought the vore went at the end of a word,

representing the members of a group, such as herbivore.

*inquiring minds want to know* :lol:

4. Do you eat Computers?

8. Are you hungery?

10. Do you like cheese?

11.Hi.

12. Hello?

13. are you stoopid?

14.Do you like Berries?

15. No.

16. Do you go to school?

20 Are you a lepercaun?

Ooh look, more questions.

Not really, no.

Stiny! Get me a danish!

Who said it was on my head? My head IS a cardboard box! Is there a mushroom in it?

They dont taste real' great, but they're pretty nutritious. Lotsa iron. enough electricity to get your heart goin'.

Stiny! Keep flushing those toilets!

... I guess you could, on the condition your dont turn it on. (or crank that handle or however its operated.) It's a alever.

Go look. How should I know?

... yeah, kinda.

Stiny! Who spilled coffee all over my death-ray plans? I did. And i stol 'em.

Cheese r teh goodxorz =B

.'Lo..

?olleH

Naw. If i were stoopid then... uh... Preeow! -runs away-

Dem berries usually tastes wierd.

Fine.

... Nope. I really dont. <_<

Usually it does. i cant say.

Go for it.

The muffin man?! =o How bout the FUNYUN MAN?

A really, REALLY tall one, matey I r be teh yaaaah.

Oooh, some not-necessarily-computer-related things I knew that Horatio dint!

Lexxy-man, you go ahead and explain, I cant do that well enough without having some sort of comparison between Windows OS'.

well,the exact definition can vary by person, but in general:

Vore is eating.

thanks to internet, there is a quantity of Art and literature portraying eating, and related acts.(for example: throwing people in meat grinders)

Vore at it's simplest is probably summed up in this quote from the Hitchhiker Trilogy:

Arthur: So, what's so bad about being drunk?

Ford: Ask a glass of water.

I only learned about Vore myself a few weeks ago, and have thus far found it somewhat fascinating.

like this web page listing what seems to be every time something, or someone gets eaten in a movie.

compete with a brief description of the scene.

if you really want to know more, you can go look it up yourself.

Vore is eating.

thanks to internet, there is a quantity of Art and literature portraying eating, and related acts.(for example: throwing people in meat grinders)

Vore at it's simplest is probably summed up in this quote from the Hitchhiker Trilogy:

I only learned about Vore myself a few weeks ago, and have thus far found it somewhat fascinating.

like this web page listing what seems to be every time something, or someone gets eaten in a movie.

Thanks.

*thinks about vor... as in voracious*

Vore is eating.

Expanding on the aforementioned Vore art, its usually Nagas (snake-human hybrids) eating elves or something to that nature, but it can vary to herbological plants and such dousing some critters in acids or eating them by some means, such like that. But from most all of those that I've seen, vore art involves graphic violence and/or lack of clothing. I highly reccomend AGAINST looking for it.

Vore is eating.

Expanding on the aforementioned Vore art, its usually Nagas (snake-human hybrids) eating elves or something to that nature, but it can vary to herbological plants and such dousing some critters in acids or eating them by some means, such like that. But from most all of those that I've seen, vore art involves graphic violence and/or lack of clothing. I highly reccomend AGAINST looking for it.

Thank you for the advice. Being non-violent, I think I will stay right here and not search for graphic pics.

Vore is eating.

from what I've seen, the graphic violence is in the minority. I can agree on a certain lack or clothing, but then, how many predatory animals wear clothing to begin with? It's all in how things relate to one another, clearly, your discovery of vore was somewhat different from mine.

Vore is eating.

Thank you for the advice. Being non-violent, I think I will stay right here and not search for graphic pics.

Horatio's so smart, You dont even know hes smart. O_o;

random comment for whoever might could read it. -flies somewhere else-

Vore is eating.

Occasionally I am a little smarter than the average hamster.

Vore is eating.

Mmmmmmmm, Average hamster... -drool-

Vore is eating.

Mmmmmmmm, Average hamster... -drool-

:lol: LOL :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

1.Did you just drool on my Time Machine Plans?

2. NO.

3.What time is it?

4. Why is it July?

5. Are you the :excl: smiley?

6. Do YOU like chocolate milk?

7. :o

8.Why wasn't that a question?

9.Why?

10. Is the meaning of life Cheese?

11.HAHAHAHAHALENSFLAREOMG

12.Will you make me a newspaper hat?

13. Are you dead?

14. Do you know the Funyun Man?

15. Yes.

16. ?sdrawkcab srewsna ruoy lla era yhW

17.Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?

18. Have YOU played Zombie Raid?

19. Are you Arkcher?

20. I deleted the 20th question because I can.

2. NO.

3.What time is it?

4. Why is it July?

9.Why?

13. Are you dead?

15. Yes.

19. Are you Arkcher?

1. No, i drooled on your death ray plans.

2. YES.

3. It are 4:45.

4. Its jullyyyyyy because you asked why it was.

5. Sorry, no.

6. maybe. <__<

7. :ninja: BEHOLD TEH NINJA PWNAGE POWWAAAAA

8. How do you know it wasnt? Ooh! Snap!

9. IF it wasnt, the fabrics of the universe would implode and life as we know it would be forever DISRUPTED.

10 I bet Cheesemaster knows. He rules the cheeses. but if you really wanted ME to answer, i'd say No. its 42.

11. Not really, no.

12. I'll make a foil hat for you but not a newspaper one.

13. No. .... no.

14. Any relation to the Muffin man?

15. No.

16. gnirob eb dluow ti tnerew yeht fI

17. Green eggs and ham.

18. Never heard of it.

19. I r teh imposter =D

20. Invalid request; Error number 368: Not a question

2. NO.

3.What time is it?

4. Why is it July?

9.Why?

13. Are you dead?

15. Yes.

19. Are you Arkcher?

1.Perhaps

2.YES

3.Now in california, it is 4:35.

4.Because that's how time works.

5.Perhaps.

6.Yes, I love chocolate milk.

7. :blink:

8.It was, just in disguise.

9.Because it felt like it.

10.Yes, actually it is.

11.FLAAAAAAAAAARENGETICS

12.If you are cool enough to wear it.

13.Maybe, but you're not supposed to know that.

14.The Funyun man?

15.No.

16. .ti ekil leef I esuacebB.

17.Miiiiiilk?

18.No, but it sounds cool.

19.I'm sorry, I'm not.

20.I'm answering that because I can.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Do you think a screwdriver will fit in my nose?

2. Zeeky Boogy Doog.

3. Where does MK keep her meat grinder?

4. Will this compy ever WORK?! ;-;

5. Jellybeans.

7. Which is better, Peanut Butter or Jelly? =o

8. Are dead werewolves biodegradable?

9. Economics.

10. Think fast- How many of each animal went on to Moses' ark?

2. Zeeky Boogy Doog.

5. Jellybeans.

9. Economics.

1. If it's a big nose, then possibly.

2. Ruuuuuuuuuun! *boom*

3. In the magical land of the meat grinders and mushrooms :ninja:

4. Not unless you give it chocolate. Almost everyone loves chocolate.

5. Are tasty.

6. *turns away from computer and says, "...Mommy, where did all the text go?"*

7. Penut butter and jelly. With a baseball bat. *does the penut butter jelly dance*

8. I'll get back to you on that one, I'll probably be able to tell you that within a week of my friend's death.

9. I'm just not going to answer this. Oh wait, I just did. Whoops.

10. Not enough.

2. Zeeky Boogy Doog.

5. Jellybeans.

9. Economics.

1.Nope. Sorry.

2.BOWNCHIKKAWOWWOW!!!!!!

3. Gerald Scarfe world.

4. No.

5. will fit up your nose.

6. ;joconvijfdlnvijebvklefabvkceqvucoierqp

7. Peanut Butter Jelly with a Baseball bat! *Dances*

8. No.

9. No.

10. 500,000,000,000,000,000

Here are some tasty questions. Enjoy them while there are still enough to go around. *nibbles on #13*

1. How's the weather up/down there?

2. Do you canoe?

3. How about kayaking?

4. Or yachting?

5. I once caught a fish -thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis- big.

6. Banana Terracotta Pie!

7. What do you think is the most annoying thing on this forum?

8. What's the first thing you think what I say: MK's Siggy.

9. Do ducks really live on the moon?

10. Has your mind been affected by HD?

11. Chicken.

12. I'm running out of 'questions', are you running out of 'answers'?

13. <--The unlucky number brings me luck.

14. Whats the luckiest thing that has ever happened to you?

15. What's your fave numbah?

16. I like saying smock. I also like saying fog. And flog. And pog. And really anything that rolls off the tongue too.

17. I haven't been shroomed yet :ninja: Don't tell anybody.

18. Two more to go until I stop! How are your fingers going so far?

19. What's the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?

20. Why is it that?

21. Hey! I went over 20! *is so evil*

Here are some tasty questions. Enjoy them while there are still enough to go around. *nibbles on #13*

2. Do you canoe?

3. How about kayaking?

4. Or yachting?

5. I once caught a fish -thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis- big.

11. Chicken.

16. I like saying smock. I also like saying fog. And flog. And pog. And really anything that rolls off the tongue too.

20. Why is it that?

1. hot and sticky.

2. occasionally.

3. nope.

4. I wish i did. T.T

5. I once caught a fish -thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis- big.

6. anna bonana fee fie fo' fanna!

7. extremely long siggies.

8. random

9. when chuck norris says so.

10. like, totally.

11. turkey

12. Of course not, I am a ninja! *ninjas*

13. then how can it be the nlucky number?

14. I was born. Cause if that didn't happen, well, i wouldn't be able to do much else.

15. 10000 1001 101.

16. I like hearing, "hey kid. Have all this monkey!"

17. I might have, but I am not sure.

18. Quite fine.

19. 42.

20. cause dat massive compy-thing said so.

21. oh no!

2. Do you canoe?

3. How about kayaking?

4. Or yachting?

11. Chicken.

20. Why is it that?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

1.good

2.No

3.NO

4. *Puts you in the meat grinder*

5. If I out it in the meat grinder, it'll be this big.

6. *Shoves Cotton balls up YOUR nose*

7. Newbies who post once and never come back

8. No comment.

9.Yes. Don't go looking for them, though.

10. Yes.

11. Mmmmm....*drools*

12. Nope.

13. Go clean my meat grinder.

14. *Thinks* I'll get back to you on that.

15. X

16. I like saying Styx. And Pink Floyd. And Led Zeppelin. And any other band name.

17. *shrooms you* AHHHH! IT SEEMS LIKE YEEEEEEEEARS!

18. ....Fool. I'm a Brownie. I don't have fingers. I have claws.

19. Cheese, 42, Spoons, The Chicken Who crossed the road, The Peanut Butter Jelly dance, and The Hokey Pokey.

20. bfgvfyehaBVUgrlfalewihgbierhbfveliau

21. Really...So am I.

*~*The Psychedelic Liuau*~*

• 2 weeks later...

*~*{The}{Grand}{Illusion}*~*

1. Can I put you in the Meat Grinder?

2. Can put stuff up your nose?

3. Can I smolder you with false morales?

4. Can I shroom you?

5. Can i slam you with my bass guitar?

6. Can I throw Poindexter at byou?

7. How about Johnny Depp?

8. Or Tommy Shaw?

9. Or The Master Cylinder?

10. Can i kill you?

11. Can I tiw you to a chair?

12. Can I bury you in an Anthill and cover you with Honey?

13. Can I cut off your big toe?

14. Can I glue Jellyfish to you?

15. Can I make you watch Barney?

16. Can I make you listen to Britney Spears?

17. Can i kick you?

18. Can i punch you?

19. Can i elbow you?

20. Can i do any of those things and get away with it?

*~*{the}{Psychedelic}{Luau}*~*

4. Can I shroom you?

8. Or Tommy Shaw?

10. Can i kill you?

17. Can i kick you?

18. Can i punch you?

19. Can i elbow you?

1. No.

2. No.

3. No.

4. No.

5. No.

6. No.

7. No.

8. No.

9. No.

10. No.

11. No.

12. No.

13. No.

14. No.

15. No.

16. No.

17. No.

18. No.

19. No.

20. Maybe.

4. Can I shroom you?

8. Or Tommy Shaw?

10. Can i kill you?

17. Can i kick you?

18. Can i punch you?

19. Can i elbow you?

1. wow. You do that so fitting often. its boring now. ._.

2. I do it all the time. Go ahead. <_<;

3.naw.

4. I dunno.

5. Go for it.

6. Who?

7. Yeah, man. Johnny Depp alright.

8. Who?

9. Who?

10. 'Tsh, Your loss if you do. and... maybe some other people.

11. How does one tiw?

12. I dunno, but I'd ask her first.

13. Uh, Looking at its poor condition, what with the in-grown nail and the swellings, cuts, blisters and bleedings, That might be a wise thing to do. O_o;

14. PRobably wont work, but go ahead.

15. naw.

16. Nope. Evil stuff.

17. I'd... rather not.

18. If you want to get clabbered back. ;D

19. Sure, why not.

20. Some of them, yeah.

4. Can I shroom you?

8. Or Tommy Shaw?

10. Can i kill you?

17. Can i kick you?

18. Can i punch you?

19. Can i elbow you?

1. wow. You do that so fitting often. its boring now. ._.

2. I do it all the time. Go ahead. <_<;

3.naw.

4. I dunno.

5. Go for it.

6. Who?

7. Yeah, man. Johnny Depp alright.

8. Who?

9. Who?

10. 'Tsh, Your loss if you do. and... maybe some other people.

11. How does one tiw?

12. I dunno, but I'd ask her first.

13. Uh, Looking at its poor condition, what with the in-grown nail and the swellings, cuts, blisters and bleedings, That might be a wise thing to do. O_o;

14. PRobably wont work, but go ahead.

15. naw.

16. Nope. Evil stuff.

17. I'd... rather not.

18. If you want to get clabbered back. ;D

19. Sure, why not.

20. Some of them, yeah.

1. I DUN CARE WHAT'CHOO THINK. (I'm lying.)

2. Q-tips or Cotton balls? Q-TIPS OR COTTON BALLS?!

3. wan.

4. I think I already did. Back in 2005. :ninja:

5. *slams* XD

6. Poindexter= Bad guy from Felix The Cat.

7. n_n

8. Tommy Shaw=Guitarest of Styx and GREAT singer. Go get the Grand Illusion. Before I kill you.

9. The Master Cylinder=another bad guy from Felix The Cat. Gumbah-Goo is his Brother.

10. Now that I think about, I wouldn't have anyone to Beat to a pulp on a saturday night...and the guys at school would try to ask me out..(I told them all that i'm married.O_o)

11. I mean tie. ._.

12. I already put her in the Meat Grinder I'll go ask her. :ninja:

13. n_n *dances over to Arkcher's big toe and cuts it off with a Meat Cleaver*

14. I've done it before. :ph34r:

15. I wasn't planning to

16. i wasn't planning to

17. But...I need practise...Before school starts. And I am DEFINITLY not kicking my guy freinds where it hurts. Of course not!

18. ._. This is one of those moments where i wish TBFOF was my freind again. (Remember "BRING IT ON, LENNON!"?)

19. *elbows in the face* :ph34r:

20. Cool. I prolly can't get away with killing you. Or can I? *plays record player* MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Oh wait it's on "Flaming". :blush: *Changes it to "Empty Spaces"*

Is there such a thing as "practice internet?"

what would MK do if the meat grinder were to suffer a malfunction?

how could johnny berbeck be so mean?

*~*the Grand Illusion*~*

No

I would get another

Go ask him.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*

Is there such a thing as "practice internet?"

what would MK do if the meat grinder were to suffer a malfunction?

how could johnny berbeck be so mean?

A meat grinder malfunction? Horrors!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Yes. :\

1. What is the answer to this question?

2. Are you good at rambling?

3. Do you have proof? :ninja:

4. Rabies is evil, no?

5. Is this the last question in this post?

Whoooooooooooooo! Questions are tasty. Even if there are only 5 of 'em.

1. It is of milk.

2. I believe so, but if I am to be good at rambling, this requires practice. I do this often by debating with my friends and giving them long answers, leaving them shocked and unable to reply. I always win arguments with them, or they tire of arguing with me and say things such as, "Well, we each have our own definitions." One time I was debating with my friend about whether she seemed more democrat-like or republican-like. I won! Although, it was late at night, she was tired, and I was hyper. If I were to debate with an adult, they would say respect your elders once I started winning. Actually, this has happened before. Is there something wrong with losing an argument? No, people just have way too much pride and can't handle losing at anything because they lack enough intelligence to give up before they dig themselves into a deeper whole. This would be gambling.

3. Is that last paragraph not proof enough? Or must I ramble some more? I do not believe I need to ramble anymore, as that last paragraph was quite a bit of proof, don't you agree? Yes, you do.

4. Yes.

5. I believe so.

4. Rabies is evil, no?

1. It is of milk.

2. I believe so, but if I am to be good at rambling, this requires practice. I do this often by debating with my friends and giving them long answers, leaving them shocked and unable to reply. I always win arguments with them, or they tire of arguing with me and say things such as, "Well, we each have our own definitions." One time I was debating with my friend about whether she seemed more democrat-like or republican-like. I won! Although, it was late at night, she was tired, and I was hyper. If I were to debate with an adult, they would say respect your elders once I started winning. Actually, this has happened before. Is there something wrong with losing an argument? No, people just have way too much pride and can't handle losing at anything because they lack enough intelligence to give up before they dig themselves into a deeper whole. This would be gambling.

3. Is that last paragraph not proof enough? Or must I ramble some more? I do not believe I need to ramble anymore, as that last paragraph was quite a bit of proof, don't you agree? Yes, you do.

4. Yes.

5. I believe so.

:D *likes when Mega Wolf rambles* :D

Here... have some ice cream and cake! LOL

4. Rabies is evil, no?

1. It is of milk.

4. Yes.

5. I believe so.

Yay ice cream! ^.^

4. Rabies is evil, no?

1. It is of milk.

4. Yes.

5. I believe so.

Yay ice cream! ^.^

Shhh! Don't tell Toto! :lol:

4. Rabies is evil, no?

1. It is of milk.

4. Yes.

5. I believe so.

lookie up der. ^

4. Rabies is evil, no?

1. It is of milk.

4. Yes.

5. I believe so.

lookie up der. ^

I was wondering if someone would catch that. :lol:

1. is it that the philosopher is dumb, or not intelligent, because dumb is silent. And the philosopher is definitely NOT silent.

2. Are my eyes brown, green with gold flecks, or amber?

3. Should the bathroom have a window in it or not?

4. True or false: there are two misstakes in this sentence.

I have too much time on my hands.

4. Rabies is evil, no?

1. It is of milk.

2. I believe so, but if I am to be good at rambling, this requires practice. I do this often by debating with my friends and giving them long answers, leaving them shocked and unable to reply. I always win arguments with them, or they tire of arguing with me and say things such as, "Well, we each have our own definitions." One time I was debating with my friend about whether she seemed more democrat-like or republican-like. I won! Although, it was late at night, she was tired, and I was hyper. If I were to debate with an adult, they would say respect your elders once I started winning. Actually, this has happened before. Is there something wrong with losing an argument? No, people just have way too much pride and can't handle losing at anything because they lack enough intelligence to give up before they dig themselves into a deeper hole. This would be gambling.

4. Yes.

5. I believe so.

lookie up der. ^

Shh... what mistake are you talking about?

4. Rabies is evil, no?

1. It is of milk.

2. I believe so, but if I am to be good at rambling, this requires practice. I do this often by debating with my friends and giving them long answers, leaving them shocked and unable to reply. I always win arguments with them, or they tire of arguing with me and say things such as, "Well, we each have our own definitions." One time I was debating with my friend about whether she seemed more democrat-like or republican-like. I won! Although, it was late at night, she was tired, and I was hyper. If I were to debate with an adult, they would say respect your elders once I started winning. Actually, this has happened before. Is there something wrong with losing an argument? No, people just have way too much pride and can't handle losing at anything because they lack enough intelligence to give up before they dig themselves into a deeper hole. This would be gambling.

4. Yes.

5. I believe so.

lookie up der. ^

Shh... what mistake are you talking about?

Slick move! LOL

1. is it that the philosopher is dumb, or not intelligent, because dumb is silent. And the philosopher is definitely NOT silent.

2. Are my eyes brown, green with gold flecks, or amber?

3. Should the bathroom have a window in it or not?

4. True or false: there are two misstakes in this sentence.

I have too much time on my hands.

1. .................... Pizza?

2. Go check, I cant see them from here.

3. One of those tinted variety that you cant really see through but still lets sunlight in.

4. I see two mistakes, but didnt look very hard.

It should be (if im thinking right) True or false: There are two mistakes in this sentence.

Unless, of course, you were trying to say mis-stakes, (Queen of Lean Beef.) then it wouldnt be mispelled, but it would be improper grammar.

(there wasnt 'nuff room in the Topic Description for the ', ' so i took it out. o_o)

I saw this on another board and thought it was a hilarious idea. So.

If ever you have a stupid answer/question to something, Then post it here!

No topic/category remains here. Ask/answer about whatever you want.

Rules:

1:No getting into fights with people. Thats dumb. o_o

2:DO NOT get into the subject of Religion or Politics. Ever. Not in this topic.

3:ANYone can ask their question here.

4:ANYone (Even me!) can answer a question.

5:No biting.

6:No spamming. (Dont post your question over and over and over and over thinking everyone will see it. They will, but will be very angry.)

7:If you are a n00b or post like one, You'll either get ignored, get Horatio/Cheesemasters automated welcome message, or we'll try to translate your n00b language into understandable enlish, And answer your question as accurately as possible.

8:You need to read these rules before posting. o_o Just an option, really.

9:If you felt like it, You could talk about flash animation/videos. 'Dunno why you'd wanna do that though.

10:If TGHL posts here, Then go poke him once or twice.

Follow these ten rules and we wont come and beat you with a stick.

Now, Ask all your questions to me or whoever else wants to answer them. Any question about anything so long as Horatio/HK sees it is necessary. o_o

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

No one poked TGHL when he appeared! *Hides from Arkcher's stick-bashings*

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

1. If I took over the world, failed, and didn't apoligise, would I die?

2. Do you consider me a close freind?

3. Do I consider you a close freind?

4. Why do I al;ways cough after doing my evil laugh?

5. My lip gloss tastes like sugar.

6. Am i the only one who uses the :excl: smiley here?

7. Stapeler.

8. Am I a gud riter?

9. Why are all the smileies (except :excl: and :wub: ) yellow?

10. Whatever happened to TGHL?

11. What would you do if you woke up one night and found Justin Timberlake trying to put a 50-foot probe up your nose?

12. fghpnvpbhufidshvnlsakgvbiv

13. Would you like to buy a pack of cards?

14. Will the Red Market ever be prosperous again?

15. Will Planet Horatio ever be prosperous again?

16. post-6896-1156001389_thumb.jpg

17. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahamwahahahahahahahahmuahahahahahahaha! *cough*

18. :ph34r:

19. If you answer this question, will I gain an IQ point?

20. Would you like to play with my Super Nintendo?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

7. Stapeler.

8. Am I a gud riter?

11. What would you do if you woke up one night and found Justin Timberlake trying to put a 50-foot probe up your nose?

1. No. Because if you die, then we lose a member. And nobody wants to lose another member.

2. I award this question with a Yes.

3. It's up to ya.

4. I came up with this brilliant new thingamabobby that makes all of the people of the world cough after laughing evilly. Only animals can laugh evilly without coughing. And I am an animal. Bwahahahahahahah*cough*

5. SUGAR!?!? Can I eat it?

6. No :excl:! :excl:!

7. If I were paper, I would be a lot more scared.

8. Yap, ur a gud riter!

9. I blame the simpsons.

10. Erm... Perhaps he really wanted to be your sidekick? You seemed good friends before you began that 'Who wants to be MK's sidekick?' thing...

11. I would die. Before he even did anything with the probe.

12. Gbjsdondsdfibnsdonb? Iwbjgbi!

13. Would I ever!

14. Perhaps.

15. Yesh! It must liiiive! I work there <_<

16. I don't know whether I feel yellow or brown, but either way I can hear magenta...

17. It works! It's a success! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*cough*

18. Horatio, we need a pirate smiley!

19. Yes. *gives IQ point*

20. Gaah... *drools* Must... play... mario... *kicks bowser's behind*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

7. Stapeler.

8. Am I a gud riter?

1. No. Because if you die, then we lose a member. And nobody wants to lose another member. [Yayyy.]

2. I award this question with a Yes. [*dances*]

3. It's up to ya. [Yes.]

4. I came up with this brilliant new thingamabobby that makes all of the people of the world cough after laughing evilly. Only animals can laugh evilly without coughing. And I am an animal. Bwahahahahahahah*cough* [No comment.]

5. SUGAR!?!?

6. No :excl:! :excl:!

7. If I were paper, I would be a lot more scared.

8. Yap, ur a gud riter!

9. I blame the simpsons.

10. Erm... Perhaps he really wanted to be your sidekick? You seemed good friends before you began that 'Who wants to be MK's sidekick?' thing...

11. I would die. Before he even did anything with the probe.

12. Gbjsdondsdfibnsdonb? Iwbjgbi!

13. Would I ever!

14. Perhaps.

15. Yesh! It must liiiive! I work there <_<

16. I don't know whether I feel yellow or brown, but either way I can hear magenta...

17. It works! It's a success! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*cough*

18. Horatio, we need a pirate smiley!

19. Yes. *gives IQ point*

20. Gaah... *drools* Must... play... mario... *kicks bowser's behind*

1. Alright.

2. Yayyy! :D

3. Yes.

4. mwahahahahahahahha *cough*

5. Only if you want to kiss me. :P

6. Yes :excl:

7. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*

8. Yaaa. I is a gud riter.

9. Yes.

10. No, that's TBFOF. He's hated me since last August. TGHL left us before you came here.

11. O_O

12. ndlnhIHBNSWKVWAVLI;B!!!!!!!!! bfusdbvuilgabeuigv? ivjebgrviebvi-blcdvbuea.

13. Alright. Go to The Red Market Topic, I'll post the cards you get there. (They are Kirby cards, if you don't mind.)

14. I hope it does.

15. You could also get a job at The Red Market if you wish. And Arkcher might pay you for answering questions for him.

16. o_O

17. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA *cough*

18. Anda Robot! And a little kid! and a Reporter! and a guy banging his head against a wall!

19. *feels smarter*

20. Lucky you- I have Super Mario World!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

1. If I tried to take over the world, would they try and put me in the Nut House?

2. Does Arkcher have Ice breath?

3. Will Hoops EVER come back?

4. Will Shadows come back?

5. Will AnnaBananaGal come back?

6. Will Cupcakelover come back?

7. Will Social_Outcast come back?

8. Will Gooniegirl come back?

9. Is it hard to tie someone to a tree with christmas lights?

10. Who should I throw Tommy Shaw at: Horatio or Arkcher?

11. Will 2006 be as memorable as 2005?

12. Will Funky_Monkey come back?

13. Whats the difference between :ninja: and :ph34r: ?

15. Dark Side Of The Moon.

16. Do you like my hat?

17. am I evil?

18. Will I successfully take over Minnesota and Belgium?

19. Do you like my evil laugh?

20. Pff.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

1. If I tried to take over the world, would they try and put me in the Nut House?

16. Do you like my hat?

17. am I evil?

20. Pff.

1. Possibly, but I'd only allow it if they left you with a computer and an internet connection.

2. He should have. *gives arkcher ice breath on the off chance he doesn't*

3. She should. I want to meet her :D

4. Dunno him/her.

5. Dunno her.

6. I've seen him/her post... After I came, too.. But I'm not sure if s/he will come back.

7. S/he posted a comeback thread too >.< S/he must come back if s/he posted a comback thread.

8. Dunno her.

9. Naww, It's easy. *ties you to a christmas tree using lights* See?

10. Me!

11. It's not divisible by 5 T.T Obviously not.

12. Erm... Do the funky monkey! *does the funkey monkey* There, back.

13. :ph34r: inspires ph34r. And it's blurrier, whereas :ninja: is reserved for ninjas and is sharper, too.

14. Got question?

15. Light side of the sun.

16. It's so shineh :D I like it.

17. Yes. Mwahahahahahaha. *cough*

18. Not if you plan to destroy the chocolate. If you plan on destroying/keeping all the chocolate to yourself, I will make sure you don't win.

19. Bwahahahahaha*cough* Yes.

20. *adds a t*

16. Do you like my hat?

17. am I evil?

20. Pff.

1. Possibly, but I'd only allow it if they left you with a computer and an internet connection.

4. Dunno him/her.

5. Dunno her.

6. I've seen him/her post... After I came, too.. But I'm not sure if s/he will come back.

7. S/he posted a comeback thread too >.< S/he must come back if s/he posted a comback thread.

8. Dunno her.

10. Me!

13. :ph34r: inspires ph34r. And it's blurrier, whereas :ninja: is reserved for ninjas and is sharper, too.

14. Got question?

18. Not if you plan to destroy the chocolate. If you plan on destroying/keeping all the chocolate to yourself, I will make sure you don't win.

20. *adds a t*

1. ALRIGHT. *Goes and tries to take over the world*

2. Just wondering, because Arkcher is a Mormon, and in one episode of South Park there was a Mormon with Ice Breath. :lol:

3. *Hopes She does*

4. It was a he. He was here last summer, but stopped posting Last September. I doubt he'll come back.

5. ...I miss her...

6. I wasn't exactly her biggest fan, but she was nice.

7. She hasn't been posting.

8. I wish she would come back to.

9. *slashes lights with a Meat Cleaver* Mwahahahahahahahahahahhahah....*cough*

10. *Throws Tommy Shaw at Glowurm*

11. I KNEW it.

12. :( FM Come baaaaaaack.

13. Interesting.

14. XD XD XD XD

15. "There is no Dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

16. Would you like one?

17. MWA...MWAHA...MWAHAHA...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*

18. Dun worry. I'll share the chocolate. (and I'm not just taking over Belgium for the chocolate. I've been there before.)

19. Yay.

20. Pfft.

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

16. Do you like my hat?

17. am I evil?

20. Pff.

4. Dunno him/her.

5. Dunno her.

8. Dunno her.

10. Me!

14. Got question?

20. *adds a t*

1. ALRIGHT. *Goes and tries to take over the world*

2. Just wondering, because Arkcher is a Mormon, and in one episode of South Park there was a Mormon with Ice Breath. :lol:

3. *Hopes She does*

4. It was a he. He was here last summer, but stopped posting Last September. I doubt he'll come back.

5. ...I miss her...

6. I wasn't exactly her biggest fan, but she was nice.

7. She hasn't been posting.

8. I wish she would come back to.

9. *slashes lights with a Meat Cleaver* Mwahahahahahahahahahahhahah....*cough*

10. *Throws Tommy Shaw at Glowurm*

11. I KNEW it.

12. :( FM Come baaaaaaack.

13. Interesting.

14. XD XD XD XD

15. "There is no Dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

16. Would you like one?

17. MWA...MWAHA...MWAHAHA...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*

18. Dun worry. I'll share the chocolate. (and I'm not just taking over Belgium for the chocolate. I've been there before.)

19. Yay.

20. Pfft.

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

1. Tell me if they try to keep computers with internet away from you.

2. Then he automatically gets it.

3. I think I read somewhere that someone knew where she lived, or something... Perhaps they should go see her?

4. Why'd he stop?

5. Hmm. Same as above, why'd she stop?

6. If she loves cupcakes, these'll get her back *brings out some cupcakes*

7. Did social_outcast like poems 'n stuff? She put one in her comeback thread...

8. Huh. When I saw that name, I thought, "The goonies. Hmm." Was that where her name came from?

9. My lights!!! T.T

10. *catches and throws it at a random chicken pie* Mwahahahahaha*cough*

11. Although... It is divisible by two :D

12. *frantically does the funky monkey more*

13. Indeed. I feel so English alluvasudden >.< My ancestory is surfacing.

14. PTMYXD That was my first ptmy-something... It was the closest I could get to PTMYLOL

15. The inverse is true for the sun.

16. ...How much?

17. My compy replaces chiller with arial T.T

18. Yum. Imma go take over switzerland now. I'll share the chocolate, dun worry...

19. Huzzah!

20. *takes away a p and a t, and adds a u between the remaining letters, and replaces the last letter with an n*

Imma go continue reaching for 500.