Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Werewolf (Two)

Not exactly desperate, and I'll wait until your done, I'm just poor but still want to know how the story ends.

Then sell your claymore or something.

If I could, i'd send you a free copy since you're so spiffy. =D I might be able to some other time though.

Zomg nevaaar!!!11one

But seriously, no. o_o I just made up Claymore-chucks! Why sell it now?!

Because, You could gimmie a pair of Claymore/Lightsaber-chucks for a copy of teh werewolfy books. =D (You'll prolly get one free. If I get Claymore chucks, You could get the whole set! =o)

Zomg nevaaar!!!11one

Because, You could gimmie a pair of Claymore/Lightsaber-chucks for a copy of teh werewolfy books. =D (You'll prolly get one free. If I get Claymore chucks, You could get the whole set! =o)

*gives Arkcher one pair of lightsaber-chucks and a pair of Claymore-chucks* They better be autographed, or something...

Zomg nevaaar!!!11one

*gives Arkcher one pair of lightsaber-chucks and a pair of Claymore-chucks* They better be autographed, or something...

w00t. <.< Okay, A few options you have now...

You could wait a long time and you get the whole set of teh wolfy-books, Or you get the ones that are published already, but you get it immediately. o-o or maybe somethine else happens.

Zomg nevaaar!!!11one

You could wait a long time and you get the whole set of teh wolfy-books, Or you get the ones that are published already, but you get it immediately. o-o or maybe somethine else happens.

I'll wait for the box set that's, like, ruby-incrusted, or something.

Zomg nevaaar!!!11one

Or the set that comes with a free dollar and a new Claymore. =D

Zomg nevaaar!!!11one

Or the set that comes with a free dollar and a new Claymore. =D

That will work, too. <5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
It feels weird reading my posts from back then. o_o;; It feels like I'm spying on myself.

Yeah, Its hilarious when you dig up really old topics that havent been posted in for 2+ years, bump them and everyone gets to see what a nerd they were back then. xD

It feels weird reading my posts from back then. o_o;; It feels like I'm spying on myself.

Yeah, Its hilarious when you dig up really old topics that havent been posted in for 2+ years, bump them and everyone gets to see what a nerd they were back then. xD

When I was getting the posts put back together from that RP, I kept looking at what I had written, either as part of the RP or in brackets and I was all "...AHAHAHAHAH- *kills self* x_x" I was so stupid. XD

When I was getting the posts put back together from that RP, I kept looking at what I had written, either as part of the RP or in brackets and I was all "...AHAHAHAHAH- *kills self* x_x" I was so stupid. XD

Yeah... -patpat- Dun worry, you still are. ^-^

:D Awww. That's sweet.

She's alive? Oh phooey. I had the paddles out to restart her heart. I have always wanted to use these!

She's alive? Oh phooey. I had the paddles out to restart her heart. I have always wanted to use these!

You still can! ^_______^

*wanders up behind somebody random, probably Arkcher, as he's the only other one in this topic* CLEAR! *shoves the paddles into his back*

You just have to be stealthy about it!

You still can! ^_______^

*wanders up behind somebody random, probably Arkcher, as he's the only other one in this topic* CLEAR! *shoves the paddles into his back*

:lol: LOL :lol:

*watches the shock of the paddles turn Arkcher into a werewolf*

*runs, grabbing - Kat - , pulling her away from the scene*

You still can! ^_______^

This reminds me sorta of those beef jerky commercials where they play pranks of Bigfoot...

You still can! ^_______^

This reminds me sorta of those beef jerky commercials where they play pranks of Bigfoot...

LOL... I had forgotten about those. LOL

My favorite advert is the Fruit of the Loom one, where the boy looks out the window at his father, the apple is singing about how the boy's hamster died.

Wait... that doesn't sound quite right. The boy is sad about his hamster and he is looking for comfort.

??? From his underwear??? I need to rethink this advert.

You still can! ^_______^

My favorite advert is the Fruit of the Loom one, where the boy looks out the window at his father, the apple is singing about how the boy's hamster died.

XD The singing Fruit of the Loom commercials are funny.

Me, my brother, and a bunch of our friends were at a Walmart for something, and one of them saw a package of Fruit of the Loom underwear, but it was abbreviated FTL, and they just randomly said "Faster Than Light underwear?"

You still can! ^_______^

Me, my brother, and a bunch of our friends were at a Walmart for something, and one of them saw a package of Fruit of the Loom underwear, but it was abbreviated FTL, and they just randomly said "Faster Than Light underwear?"

ROFOCLH

They get The Gold Star Award for that comment!

You still can! ^_______^

ROFOCLH

XD I'll be sure to inform them.

You still can! ^_______^

ROFOCLH

They'll probably think you are crazy, but I know I will never look at FTL underwear the same ever again. LOL

You still can! ^_______^

ROFOCLH

They'll probably think you are crazy, but I know I will never look at FTL underwear the same ever again. LOL

XD I never have, either, and that was years ago...