Hampsterdance Discussion Board

I have 2 kittens

i have 2 kittens i used to have 7 because my cat had babies so i have raised them from bottle feeding them when they weren't even a day old. people have adopted the others and we have 2 left i want to keep them but my mom says its a lot of money and it is but my mom loves the kitties too.

i have 2 kittens i used to have 7 because my cat had babies so i have raised them from bottle feeding them when they weren't even a day old. people have adopted the others and we have 2 left i want to keep them but my mom says its a lot of money and it is but my mom loves the kitties too.

Hey Ttnnn. how are you??!??!??!??!??  You had a birthday a bit back and we wished you a very happy birthday birthday!  It was in the Warm Wishes forum.  

While you have been off, Puppydog (xMindOwnMind) went to a race in Pennsylvania (I think) and had a great time.

What has been going on with you?  Is everything Okay?

We missed you.  Check all the pages in the Warm Wishes topic and let me know if you found your birthday card.

Welcome back and this time stay for a while, PLEASE!!!

yea i havn't been here in awhile. i was involved with smallball and just didn't have enough tine in my busy day.

i saw my hammy birthday card thanxs.

he went to a nascar race there if so then tht was the pennsylvania 500 at the pocono raceway. and i want to the pepsi 400 and the daytona 500.

i will try to stay as long as possible and i think this is offisioly i'm back.