Hampsterdance Discussion Board

So.

I assume you know all about Queen? British Band. Famous worldwide. Best songwriter and singer ever Freddie Mercury died from Drugs and AIDS. Made brilliant songs, which mixed all sorts of styles of music. Bohemian Rhapsody anyone? Or Death on Two Legs?

nother one bites the dust and boheimien rapsody

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
Shame on you ML! You should at least know OF them if not some of their songs. Go find Bohemian Rhapsody or Death on Two legs right now!

duhh every one should at least no we are the champions and the bicycle song!

So.

I assume you know all about Queen? British Band. Famous worldwide. Best songwriter and singer ever Freddie Mercury died from Drugs and AIDS. Made brilliant songs, which mixed all sorts of styles of music. Bohemian Rhapsody anyone? Or Death on Two Legs?

ZOMG I LOVETH QUEEN HAVE SINCE I WAS, LIKE FIVE! I WOULD LISTEN TO THEM EVER MORN'!

death metal, heavy metal

Isn't that the stuff that drives you into a depression? Like the song "Every Rose has its Thorn"?

World's most depressing song, take the CD out, crack it in half and slit your wrists with the broken pieces. (alt for Horatio: throw the broken pieces out of the window.) These are the same people who are living in the past, the time when Metallic was cool? Their done, you're done, kill yourself.

• 2 years later...
You may have noticed my taste in music is quite diverse: Supertramp, Eachdraidh, the Hampsters, Holst, System of a down, these are just what has come up today with my player on random.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

SUPERTRAMP. YOU DESERVE A COOKIE.

And Queen and David Bowie are awesome.

Woo. I dug up an old TAWPEEK.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Random queen is always fun.

I like walking to the beat of "another one bites the dust" with it playing as loudly as I can have it on my iPod. xD cause I can do it perfectly. =D

Queen > pink floyd.

*hides*

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesemaster you are going to die a painful death!!!! In fact you will die so much you will come back to life, and then I will kill you again! I will tie you to a chair and make you look at pictures of Michael Jackson while making you listen to Hillary Duff! CHEESEMASTER!!!!!!!!

Not to mention that pink Floyd has, what, albums that are in the Top-5 bestselling albums in the world and Queen doesn't?

Queen > pink floyd.

*hides*

:lol: Cheesie, you are on a wild streak today! :lol:

xD

I am a BEAST!!!! >:o

Wait until you see Mushroom_king's post just before yours.

:blink::blink::blink:

lol.

It makes me laugh.

And no, danger doesn't make me laugh. Therefor, I can conclude that there is no danger in MK's post.

Queen > pink floyd.

*hides*

:lol: Cheesie, you are on a wild streak today! :lol:

xD

I am a BEAST!!!! >:o

Wait until you see Mushroom_king's post just before yours.

:blink::blink::blink:

lol.

It makes me laugh.

And no, danger doesn't make me laugh. Therefor, I can conclude that there is no danger in MK's post.

FINE!!!!! I WILL MAKE YOU LISTEN TO PARIS HILTON INSTEAD!!!! AND, I WILL THROW YOU UNDERA NEW YORK BUS! I WILL PUT YOU IN A ROOM WITH TWENTY SERIAL KILLERS! AND MICHAEL JACKSON!

Do you really want all those serial killers and micheal jackson to be dead?

(yea.)

BUT, THE SERIAL KILLERS AND MICHAEL JACKSON WILL BE UNKILLABLE! When you kill them, more serial killers and michael jacksons appear. Oh, and yopu'll still be tyed to a chair with steel and forced to listen to Hillary Duff.

Also, when I overheard my parents talking about that movie The Queen, I didn't hear anything except the title and was like "They're making a movie about Freddie Mercury?"

Also, when I overheard my parents talking about that movie The Queen, I didn't hear anything except the title and was like "They're making a movie about Freddie Mercury?"

:lol:

You see Mk, the problem is getting me tied down.

True. If you get tied down, you just turn into fondue and ooze your way out. :lol:

Or i could become some sort of moldy cottage cheese, which would drive away my attackers.

True. If you get tied down, you just turn into fondue and ooze your way out. :lol:

Or i could become some sort of moldy cottage cheese, which would drive away my attackers.

Or instead of a penicillian experiment, you could turn into a really, really smelly cheese. :lol:

Or instead of a penicillian experiment, you could turn into a really, really smelly cheese. :lol:

Unfortunatly, the smellier the cheese, the better it tastes.

But you don't indicate so... Camembert is still your cheese of the century. :rolleyes:

But you don't indicate so... Camembert is still your cheese of the century. :rolleyes:

Quiet, you. xD

Quiet, you. xD

*campaigns for a stinky cheese siggy*