Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Will you vote in this poll?

Horatio

Are you going to vote in this pointless poll?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to vote in this pointless poll?

• 1. No
    • 2. No
    • 3. No
    • 4. No
    • 5. No
    • 6. No
    • 7. Yes
    • 8. No
    • 9. No
    • 10. No
    • 11. No
    • 12. o__________o;................
    • 13. No
    • 14. No
    • 15. No
    • 16. No
    • 17. Maybe
    • 18. I dunno
    • 19. No
    • 20. Arkcher's crazy (Added by Horatio)

I voted for the added Horatio option.

Jeez, EVERYones doing that. I mostly made that poll to see how many people would really vote, And to see if each 'no' would get at least one vote. And now everyones saying im crazy.

Im not the crazy one! Im the only one thats NOT crazy! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!!

Y'all are wakk. -jumps up and down- Wah hoo wha hee ha ho ho ho Wah hoo wha hee ha ho ho ho Wah hoo wha hee ha ho ho ho

Jeez, EVERYones doing that. I mostly made that poll to see how many people would really vote, And to see if each 'no' would get at least one vote. And now everyones saying im crazy.

Im not the crazy one! Im the only one thats NOT crazy! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!! You're all Insane!!

Y'all are wakk. -jumps up and down- Wah hoo wha hee ha ho ho ho Wah hoo wha hee ha ho ho ho Wah hoo wha hee ha ho ho ho

Insane tribesman shaman?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Arkcher is crazy. But so am I.

are we all insane?

I know. IOm crazier than you.

TGHL, you are crazy, so you can't talk.

I say this because EVERYONE ON EARTH is crazy, including me.

But if you think you're going crazy, that means you're normal. But if you know you're normal and others are doing somehing different, that means you'er crazy. So if I say I'm normal, that means I'm crazy, but if I "know" I'm crazy, then that means I'm normal. But if I'm normal, I'm crazy. But if I'm crazy, I'm normal.

Gah! I confused myself!

*crawls into the corner and takes on a foetal position, rocking back and forth*

I'm normal. I'm not crazy. Why would they think that? I'm not crazy...

But if you think you're going crazy, that means you're normal. But if you know you're normal and others are doing somehing different, that means you'er crazy. So if I say I'm normal, that means I'm crazy, but if I "know" I'm crazy, then that means I'm normal. But if I'm normal, I'm crazy. But if I'm crazy, I'm normal.

Gah! I confused myself!

Nah, you're only mad, whereas I am insane!

Gah! I confused myself!

Not so. We're both insane. I'm just not clinical.

:P j/k

Gah! I confused myself!

Madness is foaming at the mouth, insanity is foaming at the brain.

You know what's really annoying? When people think they are SO CARZYGONUTS because they said "penguin" or "Bob". Dude, those are so over used. True insanitly goes hand-in-hand with origionality. I'm fairly sure that "Origionality" isn't a word, but you know what I mean.

Gah! I confused myself!

True enough. I'm both, tghl.

You know what's really annoying? When people think they are SO CARZYGONUTS because they said "penguin" or "Bob". Dude, those are so over used. True insanitly goes hand-in-hand with origionality. I'm fairly sure that "Origionality" isn't a word, but you know what I mean.

CARZYGONUTS? interesting...

Gah! I confused myself!

A rare mix I'm sure.

Gah! I confused myself!

Be quiet. >_>;;;

...O_O! SOUR! *bangs head on the table repeatedly*

Gah! I confused myself!

Be quiet. >_>;;;

Flibble clomp!

Gah! I confused myself!

Be quiet. >_>;;;

Flibble clomp!

Actually, it was gum.

Gah! I confused myself!

Be quiet. >_>;;;

Flibble clomp!

Actually, it was gum.

Not boiled rabbit igloos?

• 1 year later...

Gah! I confused myself!

Be quiet. >_>;;;

Flibble clomp!

Actually, it was gum.

-blink-

No.

Gah! I confused myself!

Be quiet. >_>;;;

Flibble clomp!

Actually, it was gum.

-blink-

No.

of course not, because it was EXCLAMATORY MONUMENTALISMIC PONDIFEROUS PANDAS!!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

ICEBERGS. *Shoots Clazzik in The Big Toe*

Pff. You DESERVE it, Laddy. j00 stole all meh eyeliner.

(You know, I always call guys laddy....it's funny...)

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*