Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Sniff. sniff. sniff.

My newest tegu, Superpiggy(we changed its name), has bit our oldest tegu for the last time. It has bitten piggy and crack-head before, but this time it has gone to far. S.P. has drawn alot(A.L.O.T.!) of blood from crack-head. We are getting rid of S.P. *sniff*. The thing is...both piggy and superpiggy cannot distinguish what is food and friend. (They are huge as in fat) Crack head always escaped its tank to escape S.P. biting it. I feel sorry for all my tegus today.

My newest tegu, Superpiggy(we changed its name), has bit our oldest tegu for the last time. It has bitten piggy and crack-head before, but this time it has gone to far. S.P. has drawn alot(A.L.O.T.!) of blood from crack-head. We are getting rid of S.P. *sniff*. The thing is...both piggy and superpiggy cannot distinguish what is food and friend. (They are huge as in fat) Crack head always escaped its tank to escape S.P. biting it. I feel sorry for all my tegus today.

That stinks.

I finally got my boa, by the way.  I named him Formaldehyde.

That stinks.

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

What a great name!  I love it! :D

:(  Oh, I am so sorry to hear this.  It would break my heart to have to get rid of one.  Please let us know how crack-head is doing.  I hope that he will be okay. :sleepy:

That stinks.

What kind of boa? I like the name..it is funny.....hehe

That stinks.

Supposedly a red tail...but I think it's a normal one.  I really don't care, though..I like Formaldehyde the way he is.  Haa haa I sound like a parent...

That stinks.

Supposedly a red tail...but I think it's a normal one.  I really don't care, though..I like Formaldehyde the way he is.  Haa haa I sound like a parent...

Hahaha. The way to tell a true red tail boa from others is the complete difference in their tail and the rest of their body.

That stinks.

Hahaha. The way to tell a true red tail boa from others is the complete difference in their tail and the rest of their body.

The tail is quite a bit more colorful than the rest of his body...I'll have to compare him with some pictures of other red tails...

Wonderful Names.... :upside:  :D  :upside:  8)

Wonderful Names.... :upside:  :D  :upside:  8)

yes, I like the name crackhead the best.