Hampsterdance Discussion Board

AN UNHEARD OF ACHIEVMENT!

The Grim Hamster lord

I have achieved something I before assumed possible. It has only become realised in these days from my return from Paris and it may continue. I have done this as the screenshot should display (if it works for a change, since every attachment I try fails to work). It may not last for long as either MW or Horatio will not allow someone to beat their top posting score. But I shall enjoy it while the sweet, sweet victory lasts.

I AM THE TOP POSTER AT EXACTLY 19:38 GMT (or BST)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have achieved something I before assumed possible. It has only become realised in these days from my return from Paris and it may continue. I have done this as the screenshot should display (if it works for a change, since every attachment I try fails to work). It may not last for long as either MW or Horatio will not allow someone to beat their top posting score. But I shall enjoy it while the sweet, sweet victory lasts.

I AM THE TOP POSTER AT EXACTLY 19:38 GMT (or BST)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Arkcher... you have the superior ability of being able to copy and paste things on HampsterDance... please make a copy of TGHL's achievement and place it here. Thanks.

Congratulations TGHL!!!

:o:huh: *is shocked* :huh::o

Hey Arkcher... you have the superior ability of being able to copy and paste things on HampsterDance... please make a copy of TGHL's achievement and place it here.  Thanks.

Congratulations TGHL!!!

:o  :huh:  *is shocked*  :huh:  :o

Im doing what? Its already right here! :huh:

*e-gasp!*

Hey Arkcher... you have the superior ability of being able to copy and paste things on HampsterDance... please make a copy of TGHL's achievement and place it here.  Thanks.

Congratulations TGHL!!!

:o  :huh:  *is shocked*  :huh:  :o

Horatio is taken aback. As am I. How did I beat you? I thought I sent Marvin to clean up your paperwork?

Horatio is taken aback. As am I. How did I beat you? I thought I sent Marvin to clean up your paperwork?

Marvin decided he didn't want to work. He has been lounging in the hammock, down by the river, drinking lemonade, popping an occasional chocolate bon-bon, since he arrived! :o

Marvin decided he didn't want to work.  He has been lounging in the hammock, down by the river, drinking lemonade, popping an occasional chocolate bon-bon, since he arrived! :o

*narrows eyes* This is MARVIN we're talking about here? 'Bout this height, maniaclly depressed, brain the size of the universe etc. etc.?

*narrows eyes further* What have you done with the Real marvin and where is he?!?!?!?!?

He IS the real Marvin. He is the one that got off the jet. Did you put the real Marvin on the jet? Marvin got down here, took a look at the river, the hammock strung between to palm trees, felt the warm breezes, decided to get lazy. I will put him on a plane back to you. :blink:

He IS the real Marvin.  He is the one that got off the jet.  Did you put the real Marvin on the jet?  Marvin got down here, took a look at the river, the hammock strung between to palm trees, felt the warm breezes, decided to get lazy.  I will put him on a plane back to you. :blink:

*checks Marvin's proceesors when he gets back* I can't believe you Horatio! You installed a MAC OS over his Sirius Coporation software?!?!??!?! This is going to be a dickens of a problem to fix.....

*checks Marvin's proceesors when he gets back* I can't believe you Horatio! You installed a MAC OS over his Sirius Coporation software?!?!??!?! This is going to be a dickens of a problem to fix.....

Don't blame this on me! :o

Marvin went on a tour of NASA and Cape Canaveral before he came to my house.

They love MACS over there! :lol:

This is disturbing. My posting total is gradually rising.... First 40, then 49, then 56 and now 60. Will I reach 100 like Horatio? I hope not, I'd have to type so much my feathers and wings would drop off.....

Why don't you use your feet?

:lol::lol::lol:

This is not a posting spree btw. Just me posting a lot.

Are you trying to get some kind of annoying-freak-of-the-century award or something, TGHL??? Oh well, here's an All-Natural Cheese Puff award, for Pete's sake....

Coconutpenguin

Are you trying to get some kind of annoying-freak-of-the-century award or something, TGHL??? Oh well, here's an All-Natural Cheese Puff award, for Pete's sake....

Coconutpenguin

Watch it you, I don't know you and people who I don't know and make that sort of comment either end up in the river with new cement shoes or in a ye olde style catapult and seeing if they can go Dover to Calais! :angry:

Coconutpenguin

Somebody needs a nappie. o_o;;;

Somebody needs a nappie. o_o;;;

He does since he is such a n00b he doesn't know what happens to people if they upset me. Free airmiles from Dover to Calais, but not in a plane. Oh no, I'll place you in a catapult or artillery gun and then we'll see what sort of splat you'll make! (that was directed to the n00b)

I give up for tonight. Good luck to Arkcher, since he appears to be my competition for tonight.

Ahead of you by ten posts for today! And if Horatio would hurry up and moderate the rest, I'd be ahead by about 20!

See for yourself:

post-765-1110170953_thumb.jpg

And theres a lot more for Horatio to be modding, And Horatio defenitely needs to catch up in post-age! ... Well, Considering Horatio delivers mail post stuff... Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm........

Ahead of you by ten posts for today! And if Horatio would hurry up and moderate the rest, I'd be ahead by about 20!

See for yourself:

w00w00.jpg

And theres a lot more for Horatio to be modding, And Horatio defenitely needs to catch up in post-age! ... Well, Considering Horatio delivers mail post stuff... Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm........

1. How did you do that? I have been trying and trying.

2. If someone didn't make 20 choice pointless polls, the modding would be done much quicker!

:lol::lol::lol:

1.  How did you do that?  I have been trying and trying.

2.  If someone didn't make 20 choice pointless polls, the modding would be done much quicker!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I did that this morning, Not last night! And like I said, I was real bored. <__<

See for yourself:

post-765-1110170953_thumb.jpg

I know, I'm kind of calming down from my posting maddness.

The only good thing about Kansas is that I think it's more interesting then Nebraska. I would be forced to either

A) Move, or

B) Implode

if I lived in Nebraska. But yes, I'm not to fond of Kansas. x.x

I'm just guessing what it looks like, because I've never seen kansas before, but lets try flat, natural, red desert, streches out into the horizon with the only good sight being Kansas City?

It's flat and stuff, but it has more plains than desert. And western Kansas has the Black Hills.

Err...yeah. Sure. *never seen them*

Good stuff. <.< I think Geatau or however its spelled is French or something for Cake. Something like that.

BEANS.

Kat, Theres an orange thing on the side of the mountains. o_O

Good stuff. <.< I think Geatau or however its spelled is French or something for Cake. Something like that.

BEANS.

Kat, Theres an orange thing on the side of the mountains. o_O

On the side of what mountains?

Cuz anyone outside the UK is stupid, right? Yes. Every other religion is, too.

1) I never said that did I? Although you seem to want to admit it, so do go ahead.

2) Of course all religons are false and stupid, they are fiction.

3) What do you mean "every other"? I don't have a religon.

This is 120% off-topic cuz i'm too lazy to start a new topic, but what on earth is Illuminati?

CP

1) I never said that did I? Although you seem to want to admit it, so do go ahead.

2) Of course all religons are false and stupid, they are fiction.

3) What do you mean "every other"? I don't have a religon.

O_o; Im just trying to see the world through the eyes of a british person.

O_o; Im just trying to see the world through the eyes of a british person.

Only deluded idiots like UKIP and BNP supporters think like that and usually its focused on Europe, not America. Delusional nazis. Oh and the conservatives, nasty little facists. Now Michael howard is trying to kill gypsies, all the political satirists are going after him making up jokes about him and then there's his new idea for the police, returning us to a more Maggie Thatcher sort of britian with a tyrannical police force.

Only deluded idiots like UKIP and BNP supporters think like that and usually its focused on Europe, not America. Delusional nazis. Oh and the conservatives, nasty little facists. Now Michael howard is trying to kill gypsies, all the political satirists are going after him making up jokes about him and then there's his new idea for the police, returning us to a more Maggie Thatcher sort of britian with a tyrannical police force.

And now i know. o_o;