Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Heh Anyone who has heard the Classic Hampsterdance

List of Hampsterdance Songs I know

The Hampsterdance, Hampster Party, Even Hampsters Fall in love,Thank God Im a Country boy,A Hampsters Life,Dance to the Music,Dreaming, The Birdie song,

Spin The wheel,Hampsters get the blues, Round and Round,Everybody feel the groove, Hampsterdance Extended Remix,Hampsterdaance Club Remix,Jingle Bells,

Deck the Halls, Time to Party, Calling all Kids, Sing a simple song,Hiho let your rythem flow,Get happy,life is good,Everybody knows that ahampster cant sing,In the groove,Do ya do ya,I'm Feelin happy,It's a hampster night,Its a wonderful world,Hampsterdance Dancin with Hampton Remix :P:)

List of Hampsterdance Songs I know

The Hampsterdance, Hampster Party, Even Hampsters Fall in love,Thank God Im a Country boy,A Hampsters Life,Dance to the Music,Dreaming, The Birdie song,

Spin The wheel,Hampsters get the blues, Round and Round,Everybody feel the groove, Hampsterdance Extended Remix,Hampsterdaance Club Remix,Jingle Bells,

Deck the Halls, Time to Party, Calling all Kids, Sing a simple song,Hiho let your rythem flow,Get happy,life is good,Everybody knows that ahampster cant sing,In the groove,Do ya do ya,I'm Feelin happy,It's a hampster night,Its a wonderful world,Hampsterdance Dancin with Hampton Remix :P  :)

P.S. I am not a newbie. I have been lisstening to the Hampsterdance longer than this bourd has been around. I mean this whole Website.

• 4 weeks later...
Stupid Immaterial n00bs. "Duh! Look at me, I can post! I no n00b! I know of HD for ages!"

So? I have known about it since Primary school, when people started repeating one line of the first song over and over again until I went insane and had to be locked in the cupboard until I became sane again.

Ive known about HD for a long time. But I dont make big deal of it.

Stupid Immaterial n00bs. "Duh! Look at me, I can post! I no n00b! I know of HD for ages!"

So? I have known about it since Primary school, when people started repeating one line of the first song over and over again until I went insane and had to be locked in the cupboard until I became sane again.

I will See you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You nget The ULTAMITE PIZZA STACKER award!

Thats the one which means I made you go Lol isn't it?

Yesh.

Does your siggie have to be so long?

Yesh.

Yesh.

Yesh.

Any reason why, when most of it is just odd words building up in a pyramid style?

Yesh.

Yesh.

Any reason why, when most of it is just odd words building up in a pyramid style?

Those aRe my Nivknames and Catch Phrases.

Yesh.

Yesh.

Why not have them as.... lets say one line rather than 22?

• 3 weeks later...

I dont care what anyone says, theres nothing like driving a convertible, the top down and the original Hampster song blaring in a traffic jam. You look around and after 5 minutes most people are humming The Hampster Song, and knowing that that tune is jammed in theyre Brain for the rest of the day!!!!!! Ya gotta love it!!!! I have done it in LA on I10 at 5pm, Downtown New York mid afternoon, Even in the parking lot at Both Disney Parks, not to mention the nude beach near daytona Fl. All with the same result!!! They should have sold this to the Army as a Mind Control Method.

Froggy

I dont care what anyone says, theres nothing like driving a convertible, the top down and the original Hampster song blaring in a traffic jam. You look around and after 5 minutes most people are humming The Hampster Song, and knowing that that tune is jammed in theyre Brain for the rest of the day!!!!!! Ya gotta love it!!!! I have done it in LA on I10 at 5pm, Downtown New York mid afternoon, Even in the parking lot at Both Disney Parks, not to mention the nude beach near daytona Fl. All with the same result!!! They should have sold this to the Army as a Mind Control Method. 

Froggy

Haha. Thats Sounds Fun. Welcome to Hampsterdance by the way.

Yesh.

Yesh.

Why not have them as.... lets say one line rather than 22?

Hmm... No reference to Catch 22 there.. nope...

Froggy

Tell me.... Froggy... How did you come across the boards?

• 2 months later...