Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Wolves

What do you think about wolves? I love them! they are so beautiful and plus they are very friendly with vampires! It only makes sense that i like wolves because I love dogs and wolves are their ancestors. I don't understand why some people are afraid of them:if you don't bother them they won't bother you.

Wolves r cool :cool: !

if you don't bother them they won't bother you.

???            ???            ???

REALLY ! :eek !  :eek  !

Last time I checked, wolves thought hamsters were tasty snacks, like peanuts, chips or pretzels.   The only difference, I have more nutritional value than the peanuts, chips or pretzels. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

I a wonderful Black Bear Hamster and I think wolves are nice as long as they do not look at me as a food source. :laughing  :laughing  :laughing   We have some very nice wolves you post here, so those wolves are great. :D

What do you think about wolves? I love them! they are so beautiful and plus they are very friendly with vampires! It only makes sense that i like wolves because I love dogs and wolves are their ancestors. I don't understand why some people are afraid of them:if you don't bother them they won't bother you.

Actualy, there has never been a known attack on a human by a healthy wolve. There is no reason to fear such an amazing creature.

Actualy, there has never been a known attack on a human by a healthy wolve. There is no reason to fear such an amazing creature.

yeah, i know! Horatio and Dream, please answer this as if you are humans! Wolves are beatiful and if anyone knows where I can get a good wolf poster, please tell me! I only have

two and they are from my zoo books ( I don't like Zoo books that much. Now I get the VERY expensive DOG FANCY magazine, it has great posters!!) Aren't wolves endangered?

I want to raise wolves when i get older but I don't think i'll be able to give them enough attention with all the oher pets I plan to have.

what do you guys think about the tiger that got out the other day?

i like tigers, they're like wolves, people act like they'd naturally eat a person or attack them with no doubts or confusion. and i know thats untrue.

yeah, i know! Horatio and Dream, please answer this as if you are humans! Wolves are beatiful and if anyone knows where I can get a good wolf poster, please tell me! I only have

two and they are from my zoo books ( I don't like Zoo books that much. Now I get the VERY expensive DOG FANCY magazine, it has great posters!!) Aren't wolves endangered?

Sadly, yes. Wolves are endangered. Its sad that all the amazing creatures are the first to leave this planet. If you think about it, all of most peoples favorite animals are endagered. And to tell you so you don't get under arrest, unless you have a reason to be breeding wolves you will be put under arrest. But if you work at a zoo you can help with one of their wolve breeding programs.

I want to raise wolves when i get older but I don't think i'll be able to give them enough attention with all the oher pets I plan to have.

what do you guys think about the tiger that got out the other day?

i like tigers, they're like wolves, people act like they'd naturally eat a person or attack them with no doubts or confusion. and i know thats untrue.

Yah. If your worried and shoot a gun at them, to think about it any one would attack. If some one shot a gun at you, wouldn't you fight back? Its common sense.

The last week or two i had realized just how spiffy Wolves are, And now i have three stories going (writing one right now) about wolves. One of which is a rather brutal way of increasing the wolf population (But decreasing human. <_<;; One guess how it works. :laughing )

Yeah, I see no reason to fear a fine wolf, If it has rabies, Thats another story.

Once i get enough moneys and such, Im'ma move out of texas (Too hot down here. Too many bugs. And hic's.) and head north. Maybe Alaska. Whee. But whereever i go, Im'ma hunt for some property with a house of it, About quarter mile away would be a forest, And if i could get hold of some wolves, I could make that a little haven for them. Whee.

The only problem, Is i'll have to debate which animal i'd breed like that- Wolves or reptiles. My two favorite critters around. Jeff (my pet lizard) is about insane in that little cage i keep him in, I need to let him go soon. Despite how much i wanna keep 'im for ever and ever and frekain ever. Neither of us will live that long though.

Yeah. Wolves are spiffy. n_n

The last week or two i had realized just how spiffy Wolves are, And now i have three stories going (writing one right now) about wolves. One of which is a rather brutal way of increasing the wolf population (But decreasing human. <_<;; One guess how it works. :laughing )

Yeah, I see no reason to fear a fine wolf, If it has rabies, Thats another story.

Once i get enough moneys and such, Im'ma move out of texas (Too hot down here. Too many bugs. And hic's.) and head north. Maybe Alaska. Whee. But whereever i go, Im'ma hunt for some property with a house of it, About quarter mile away would be a forest, And if i could get hold of some wolves, I could make that a little haven for them. Whee.

The only problem, Is i'll have to debate which animal i'd breed like that- Wolves or reptiles. My two favorite critters around. Jeff (my pet lizard) is about insane in that little cage i keep him in, I need to let him go soon. Despite how much i wanna keep 'im for ever and ever and frekain ever. Neither of us will live that long though.

I would love to live in Alaska!Too far from my family though. my best bud, Keeley, wants to live in Hawaii so I guess Alaska wouldn't be that bad.

Guest Honey3

I love wolves!!! :love: And if u need a good wolf book try Julie of the wolves then Julie and then Julie and the wovles.I want to raise wolves when I get older 2.Mabey we will see each other face 2 face someday!!!  :))

:dixie

I would love to live in Alaska!Too far from my family though. my best bud, Keeley, wants to live in Hawaii so I guess Alaska wouldn't be that bad.

My brother likes alaska for no specific reason.

i like wolves. my friend used to have a husky, he looked just like a wolf. he was the coolest and nicest dog ever...except the time he kill a poodle. but you cant blane him, the thing was going crazy trying to attack him. and he killed the neighbors chickens....the ones that got through the fench anyway. wolves=shibby

Guest Honey3

Texas is great and I consider myself blessed to live in Texas!!!

i like wolves. my friend used to have a husky, he looked just like a wolf. he was the coolest and nicest dog ever...except the time he kill a poodle. but you cant blane him, the thing was going crazy trying to attack him. and he killed the neighbors chickens....the ones that got through the fench anyway. wolves=shibby

8) he killed a poodle and chickens? hmm... well, killing chickens i suppose is natural behavior... but a poodle? o yea sometimes when it looks like they're fighting they're really playing. the husky might've just gotten a bit too aggressive. 8)

Sadly, yes. Wolves are endangered. Its sad that all the amazing creatures are the first to leave this planet. If you think about it, all of most peoples favorite animals are endagered. And to tell you so you don't get under arrest, unless you have a reason to be breeding wolves you will be put under arrest. But if you work at a zoo you can help with one of their wolve breeding programs.

If you think about it, all of most peoples favorite animals are endagered.
Thats probaly because the animal is usally unique, so thats why we like it and then thats why people go after them, Cause they are idiot and want to take away all the great things away from this, oddly strange but in other ways beautiful world.....

If you think about it, all of most peoples favorite animals are endagered.
Thats probaly because the animal is usally unique, so thats why we like it and then thats why people go after them, Cause they are idiot and want to take away all the great things away from this, oddly strange but in other ways beautiful world.....

I love arctic wolves, we are so pretty. (I felt like saying that)

Texas is great and I consider myself blessed to live in Texas!!!

Its not the worst place ever, Its better than some. I just dont like the climate. (Being half-canadian, I have a legal passport to move north to canada! Whee.I might do that.)

i find myself blessed to live in california. all the great stuff is here. Hollywood, San Francisco, big cities, small towns, beaches. Lotsa good stuff here. I find big cities and small towns great. no clue why. anyways, Honey, why do you find yourself blessed to live in Texas?

Guest Honey3
i find myself blessed to live in california. all the great stuff is here. Hollywood, San Francisco, big cities, small towns, beaches. Lotsa good stuff here. I find big cities and small towns great. no clue why. anyways, Honey, why do you find yourself blessed to live in Texas?

I like living in a country.And I love seeing all the animals.I like hot weather.And when it snows u r really happy instead of being all mad that it snowed.And I have all lot of privacy.Thats only a couple reasons but if I lived in any other state I would consider myself blessed to live there also but its ur home town and u should love it. :)

I like living in a country.And I love seeing all the animals.I like hot weather.And when it snows u r really happy instead of being all mad that it snowed.And I have all lot of privacy.Thats only a couple reasons but if I lived in any other state I would consider myself blessed to live there also but its ur home town and u should love it. :)

Yea, I love my hometown. Both my old and my new. I miss my old one. Now I have to make new friends. I know it's gonna be hard. It took me a while to get real friends in elementary school. In kindergarten, I only had two friends, and they were boys. Well, make that four. Another two were sort of friends. Twins. But they were also boys. The first time I had girls as friends was in first grade, but not real friends. The first time I had real friends was in second grade. Now, I am going to 7th grade in my new 'home'town. The reason I moved is because my dad got a new job here. His job is at Colorspot flower company. He is a CEO accountant dude. I suppose this place isn't bad, but it isn't really the same. I was in a place where everything was local and no pet horses or wild bunnies or whatever. But now, I'm in a whole different area. Not many sidewalks here, speed limits higher, horses, rabbits, roadrunners, coyotes, lizards, different squirrels, and very few cats around because if they were let out they would become coyote food. It's great here, but not as great as my old hometown. I guess it's supposed to be that way. I talk too much occasionally, don't I? :laughing