Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Topic where you say the name of your pets.

I would like to make a topic where you say the name of your pets.  You can name both living and deceased pets.

Horatio, Helen, Hortense, Harriet, Hugo, Hector, Hannah, Herbert, Halo, Hobart, Hilda, Honey, Henry (These are just the names of some of the hammies.)

Otter's hammie is Dream

TBFOH's hammie is Forest

:love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

I would like to make a topic where you say the name of your pets.  You can name both living and deceased pets.

Horatio, Helen, Hortense, Harriet, Hugo, Hector, Hannah, Herbert, Halo, Hobart, Hilda, Honey, Henry (These are just the names of some of the hammies.)

Otter's hammie is Dream

TBFOH's hammie is Forest

:love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

since i am bored ####less i'm gonna post here

bub (bubble gum)-girl

face(y)-girl

Billy-girl

Puck-cat

Sophie-cat

Pepper-Dead cat

Sammy-dog, I don't know if he's still alive or not. When I was really little, some kids were squitring him with water guns, and he bit one. The kid he bit happened to be our landlord's kid, so we had to get rid of Sammy. I remember being, like, three, and chasing the kid around the yard, hitting him for making us give away Sammy. I still hate him.  :angry:

I would like to make a topic where you say the name of your pets.  You can name both living and deceased pets.

Otter's hammie is Dream

TBFOH's hammie is Forest

Why "H"?

Polar - Dead Dog

Boots - Guinea Pig

Jessie - Dog ( Shared with brothers )

Samauri - dead siamese fighting fish

Freddie #1 - Dead siamese fighting fish

Freddie#2 - siamese fighting fish

I would like to make a topic where you say the name of your pets.  You can name both living and deceased pets.

Otter's hammie is Dream

TBFOH's hammie is Forest

:love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

Why "H"?

Polar - Dead Dog

Boots - Guinea Pig

H stands for hamsters.  Just like Stella, Stanley and Stuart are three of the squirrels that will feed out of my hand.  Bertha, Bart and Baxter are the wild bunnies that I feed.  Tommy Turtle, also wild stops by for dinner.  You take the letter of what the animal is and their name will be whatever the letter is. :D

Otter's hammie is Dream

TBFOH's hammie is Forest

Why "H"?

Polar - Dead Dog

Boots - Guinea Pig

H stands for hamsters.  Just like Stella, Stanley and Stuart are three of the squirrels that will feed out of my hand.  Bertha, Bart and Baxter are the wild bunnies that I feed.  Tommy Turtle, also wild stops by for dinner.  You take the letter of what the animal is and their name will be whatever the letter is. :D

Oh, Cool  :cool:

Tiger: boy, cat, my little baby boo, first pet ever and still my fav.

Pepper: girl, cockatiel, likes chewing my hair (yes, she is doing it right now!), sometimes goes crazy and falls off her perch.

Amber: deceased,unsure, wild baby Indian Mynah, loved it's mirror and thought i was it's mother.

just quick and short and simple!

Hammies(all deceased)(perentheses age of death): One I cant remember name(male, lasted one night, escaped and fell in heater, owies), Flower(female,2 and 1/2 years), Punpun(male,3 years, can't tell you the reason behind name, im giving out too much information as is), Ron(10 mo.,we weren't sure the gender), and Teddy(female(?), 10mo.)

Turtles(living): Speedy and Goofy, both females, about 6-8 years old.

Dog(living): Miles, male, 2 and 8 mo.

There ya have it. Pets and ages. Mom doesn't like reptiles other than turtles, so she won't let me capture one from the back yard. She won't let me have a salamander. I might get a bird when we move to the new house. Hmm... she won't let me get a rat or mouse 'cause she doesn't like the tails :laughing !

Pepper: girl, cockatiel, likes chewing my hair (yes, she is doing it right now!), sometimes goes crazy and falls off her perch.

Amber: deceased,unsure, wild baby Indian Mynah, loved it's mirror and thought i was it's mother.

What's an Indian Mynah?

What's an Indian Mynah?

it's a type of bird, i believe they are from the starling family. We get a lot in Australia but i also saw alot in India because they were introduced from there.

• 2 weeks later...