Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Might be getting mea new puppy soon!

YaaaaHoooo!!!! Im so excited...

Is this the Golden Retriever puppy?  Have you thought about what you want to name him or her? ???   When do you think that new puppy will arrive?

No not that one, She has already arived. But that one is at my dads house and we have already named her Jessie. But i might getting one for the house im usually at, my moms.....

Guest Honey3

Cool dogs are4 sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooo

ooooo...awsome!!!! :))

:dixie

:eek  :eek I found the one i want, A malti-poo. Its a poodle maltese mix...

That sounds like such a really cool puppy.  I have never seen one, but it sounds so cute!!! :D

They are so cute, And so simple to find, just go to any search engine and type in the name and your should probaly find one, You have to look though, They are so cute!!!

Cool dogs are4 sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooo

ooooo...awsome!!!! :))

:dixie

Do you have one?

a maltese poodle... interesting mix... do you know if the poodle in it is toy, small, or standard?

Hopefully it will NOT be a standard.  It would look very, very funny!  A maltese with standard poodle legs! :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

a maltese poodle... interesting mix... do you know if the poodle in it is toy, small, or standard?

Toy....

Oh yeah you wanted information on puppies in another topic. Well, first you have to make sure it either has a puppy pen so it doesn't chew everything up in the house. Either that or puppyproof the house by keeping everything small or chewable to a puppy out of reach from the little thing. You should also make sure that it always has water. As far as feeding: Well, get puppyfood. Try both wet and dry food. With wet food you can just add water. Start with puppy food and when it gets older you can switch to adult dog food. Need any advice on training?

Toy....

Oh yeah you wanted information on puppies in another topic. Well, first you have to make sure it either has a puppy pen so it doesn't chew everything up in the house. Either that or puppyproof the house by keeping everything small or chewable to a puppy out of reach from the little thing. You should also make sure that it always has water. As far as feeding: Well, get puppyfood. Try both wet and dry food. With wet food you can just add water. Start with puppy food and when it gets older you can switch to adult dog food. Need any advice on training?

Thanx for the advice, what would you recomed to do for his "home" as a puppy? The house or a pen? I was thinking what if I just puppy proofed the kitchen and gave it the whole kitchen to live in? Thats what they did with the dog at my dads house. Ahh speeking of her (jessie) She is so cute!! She is the cutest GR i have ever seen!!!

Toy....

Thanx for the advice, what would you recomed to do for his "home" as a puppy? The house or a pen? I was thinking what if I just puppy proofed the kitchen and gave it the whole kitchen to live in? Thats what they did with the dog at my dads house. Ahh speeking of her (jessie) She is so cute!! She is the cutest GR i have ever seen!!!

Well, what we did was we puppyproofed the kitchen and barricaded the doorway(there wasn't any door) just in case the dog found a way out of the pen. But if you have doors, the kitchen is fine.My dog just grew and was able to jump out of the pen after a while but I don't believe yours will grow that much. Anyways, I would advise a puppyproofed kitchen. Do you know how to potty train dogs with the newspaper or train them to do it in a certain area in the backyard? Oh yeah if your brother was copying you trying to look like he knows everything with training the GR, you should go ahead and help him in a nice way if he's doing something wrong so the puppy doesn't get confused with training. Make sure only positive reinforcement gets put into training. If it does something wrong, walk away from the dog. If it does what you want it to do, give it a treat and call it a good dog and pet it and give it attention. Yup.[

Toy....

Well, what we did was we puppyproofed the kitchen and barricaded the doorway(there wasn't any door) just in case the dog found a way out of the pen. But if you have doors, the kitchen is fine.My dog just grew and was able to jump out of the pen after a while but I don't believe yours will grow that much. Anyways, I would advise a puppyproofed kitchen. Do you know how to potty train dogs with the newspaper or train them to do it in a certain area in the backyard? Oh yeah if your brother was copying you trying to look like he knows everything with training the GR, you should go ahead and help him in a nice way if he's doing something wrong so the puppy doesn't get confused with training. Make sure only positive reinforcement gets put into training. If it does something wrong, walk away from the dog. If it does what you want it to do, give it a treat and call it a good dog and pet it and give it attention. Yup.[

I know I know, I dont need the advice on the training, I just never had one so I dont know what to do when I get a new one, I only know how to train them, not get my house ready....

Toy....

I know I know, I dont need the advice on the training, I just never had one so I dont know what to do when I get a new one, I only know how to train them, not get my house ready....

Okay then. You're all set.

Toy....

Okay then. You're all set.

Ok thank you so much then!  :D

PetsMart or Petco are good places to get puppies trained. Small cages or pens are not good for malteses, or maltese mix. They get very lonely and if no one is home during most of the day they turn out quite mean.