Hampsterdance Discussion Board

My hamster

Dwarves are so cute!I have two syrians and two black bears. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Honey3

wat kind of hampster is not cute??? ???  ???  ???

:dixie

Guest Honey3
A hampster that is about 2 bite u is not cute. :D

Their cute b4 they bite u!!! :laughing

A hampster that is about 2 bite u is not cute. :D

Their cute b4 they bite u!!! :laughing

They also look cute after they bite! :D

hello! i had a hamster, and was really cute. actually i had 3, and sadly they passed on, and they were all named harry. the 2nd one was always eating  :eat , and he looked just like this :hampton . please email me if you want.

I am sorry, but we do not permit email addresses, user names, screen names or URL links.  But we encourage you to post here!

Thanks.  Horatio

hello! i had a hamster, and was really cute. actually i had 3, and sadly they passed on, and they were all named harry. the 2nd one was always eating  :eat , and he looked just like this :hampton . please email me if you want.

I am sorry, but we do not permit email addresses, user names, screen names or URL links.  But we encourage you to post here!

Thanks.  Horatio

Hello Aussiehamsterluvr, welcome to HampsterDance Boards.  We are delighted that you are posting.  I will give you a couple of tips and if you want more than please let me know.

Posting is everything.  This is how you get to know us and we get to know you.  Here are the various levels:

If you post over 1 time: Newbie Hampsterdancer

If you post over 100 times: Junior Hampsterdancer

If you post over 500 times: Hampsterdancer

If you post over 1000 times: Senior Hampsterdancer

If you post over 2000 times: Hampsterdancer Supreme

If you post over 5000 times: Ultimate Hampsterdance Fan

If you post over 7500 times: Heavenly Hampsterdancer

If you post over 10000 times: Hampsterdance Royalty

If you would like an avatar, the image beneath your name, here are the directions...

Go to the upper left hand corner, click on Your Control Panel,

Click on Personal Info

Click on Avatar Options

Look at all the pictures in the Avatar Gallery, when you find one you

like,

Click on Add This Avatar To My Profile.

Voila, you now have a picture beneath you name.

You can change your avatar never or daily... there is no limit.

Hope this starts you on your way.

We do have some great forums for you to look at.  In the Jokes, Riddles forum we have a Book Club along with lots of jokes and riddles to solve.  

In the Stories forum you can read some of the wonderful writings by the talented authors and poets we have here.  If you like Role Playing, you will also find some you can join.

That should give you a start.

Welcome!

:love:

:logo

hello! i had a hamster, and was really cute. actually i had 3, and sadly they passed on, and they were all named harry. the 2nd one was always eating  :eat , and he looked just like this :hampton .

One other quick question and I may be showing my stupidity here... where are you posting from......  by any chance...  Australia? ???

im back my computer was broken sorry

:cool:

:(  Broken computers can ruin your whole day.  :(

But now it is fixed and you are back. :D   Ralph, have you taken a look at the World Wide Pet Store?  Read the very first post as Taynio has updated the first post with an overview.  You could become a member.  There are dogs that can be adopted and Otter has opened:  Otter's Vet Office.  For every time you post, you receive H$ which are spendable in the store and in other stores around the boards.  You could even apply for a job in the store.  Please take a look. :D

Hope your computer stays up and running. :D

Yay!!  Some people say dwarfs are pure evil :sleepy: . i dont think that tho :( . I have a syrian :cool:

:fuzzy (I think fuzzy is a syrian. Not sure tho :( )

Dwarfs? Pure evil? No clue how that could happen.

wat kind of hampster is not cute??? ???  ???  ???

One that got really really sick?

• 3 weeks later...
i have a hamster who is all black. it's name is moose. the reason i say "it" instead of he or she is because i don't know what it is! when i bought moose at the pet store along with 2 other hamsters, the woman there told me they were all boys, but then moose had babies! i'm confuzzed.  ???

i have a hamster who is all black. it's name is moose. the reason i say "it" instead of he or she is because i don't know what it is! when i bought moose at the pet store along with 2 other hamsters, the woman there told me they were all boys, but then moose had babies! i'm confuzzed.  ???

Well if she had babies shes obviously a female! :upside:

i have a hamster who is all black. it's name is moose. the reason i say "it" instead of he or she is because i don't know what it is! when i bought moose at the pet store along with 2 other hamsters, the woman there told me they were all boys, but then moose had babies! i'm confuzzed.  ???

Hi Lilo301, welcome to HampsterDance Boards. :D

No confusion, she is most definitely a female.  The woman in the pet store made a mistake.

Here is one for you.  I rescued a beautiful longhaired grey hammie from the pet store ( a biter) and was told by the pet store that this was a boy.  I took the hammie to the vet to be neutered and when I got home, he called me to come back and pick HER up.  I am very happy that she did not have babies!!! :laughing  :laughing  :laughing