Hampsterdance Discussion Board

hamster adoption center

here is the selection, i am here to answer yer calles and show you the hamsters. these are all hamsters i found pictures of on the internet, the first one is cutie, the next one is fatty, the next one is heidi the one after that is noddy, the next one is peanut and the last one is squeakers. (my hamster)

post-6543-1108481208_thumb.jpg

post-6543-1108481235_thumb.jpg

post-6543-1108481281_thumb.jpg

post-6543-1108481375_thumb.jpg

post-6543-1108481406_thumb.jpg

post-6543-1108481440_thumb.jpg

here is the selection, i am here to answer yer calles and show you the hamsters. these are all hamsters i found pictures of on the internet, the first one is cutie, the next one is fatty, the next one is heidi the one after that is  noddy, the next one is peanut and the last one is squeakers. (my hamster)

I love all the pics!!! I tried to take some pictures of my hammies, but they are sooooooo uncooperative. A couple want to walk inside of the lens and then all I get are close-ups of their eyeballs or noses or an ear. I am still working on it.

here is the selection, i am here to answer yer calles and show you the hamsters. these are all hamsters i found pictures of on the internet, the first one is cutie, the next one is fatty, the next one is heidi the one after that is  noddy, the next one is peanut and the last one is squeakers. (my hamster)

squeakers is the name of my mouse. :) They are all sooooooooooooooooooo cute. :D

I love all the pics!!!  I tried to take some pictures of my hammies, but they are sooooooo uncooperative.  A couple want to walk inside of the lens and then all I get are close-ups of their eyeballs or noses or an ear.  I am still working on it.

i usually take pics of them when they are asleep!