Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Otters vet office (wwps)

Welcome to Otter's Vet Office, part of the World Wide Pet Store.  Any service that you need for your pet is offered here.  Please sign the waiting list and write what you need.

You can also purchase these items here at the vets office:

Leashes (any color.) 50$H ($5)

Food(cat, dog,rabbit, rodent,bird,and more) Depends on animal

Care Kits(medicines,fleas/ticks/misquitoes away,animal care book by Otter)50$H

Collars(any color and size)10$H

Name Tags(Fire Heidrent,Bone,Cat head,Yarn Ball) 20$H

Special Pet Band-Aids 10$H a pack(12)

Waiting List:

4 adopted dogs from the WWPS.  All four need their shots and heartworm checks and medicine, the two young males need to be neutered and the female needs to be spayed.  Also, as these four Komondor's were just adopted, would you please go over them and give them an all-over check.

Thanks....Horatio

Okay, Horatio. The surgery will begin at noon. I will have to do them 1 at a time. After recovery I will check for worms, give them their worm medacine,and then you may pick them up tommorow at noon.

Horatio, could you add this to the opening title.

The surgery of your first, older male dog is almost complete Horatio. In ten minutes he will be done and the second younger male shall begin his surgery.

Okay, Horatio. All dogs have had surgery. I have done check-ups and all seem to be doing great! I will give you four starters kits for your dogs. In each kit you just received an animal care guild, bag of food, and flea and tick med. They will be ready for pick-up tommorow at noon. Your bill totals to $H400. I didn't charge the starter kit, all new owners get one free.

Horatio, could you add this to the opening title.

I will put that in the opening post, would you like the title of the topic changed?  Just let me know what you would prefer. :D

Okay, Horatio. All dogs have had surgery. I have done check-ups and all seem to be doing great! I will give you four starters kits for your dogs. In each kit you just received an animal care guild, bag of food, and flea and tick med. They will be ready for pick-up tommorow at noon. Your bill totals to $H400. I didn't charge the starter kit, all new owners get one free.

WOW!  What a great Vet you are.  I will be there to pick up my pooches at noon tomorrow and I will bring you H$ (Hampster Dollars).  Did you see the note about Toto... she would like you to either consider having an associate Vet with you or a nurse.  Please let her know what she has to do to apply. :D

Thank you so very much.

WOW!  What a great Vet you are.  I will be there to pick up my pooches at noon tomorrow and I will bring you H$ (Hampster Dollars).  Did you see the note about Toto... she would like you to either consider having an associate Vet with you or a nurse.  Please let her know what she has to do to apply. :D

Thank you so very much.

You can just now pick them up Horatio. I is 12:02 over here. And if Toto asks me about it, then I would love her help!

Horatio, your poor little puppys have been sadly waiting in their cages all day. The poor guys need you. Come get them.

:sleepy: Oh, I am sorry I am late picking up the puppies.  My helicopter was getting washed.  But I am here now. :D  

*sets up special doggie seats for the ride to the farm*

... and I will bring you H$ (Hampster Dollars).

Ooops...  I brought the check with me, but was so excited that you did such a phenomenal job, that I forgot to leave the check with you.  My apologies.

*hands Otter a check for 400H$*

I have just recently seen this centre, Otter. I would like to congratulate you. I am currently in need of a regional mananger. Would you be interested? It is between you and honey. If you both choose it, me and TGHL will agree on one.

I have just recently seen this centre, Otter. I would like to congratulate you. I am currently in need of a regional mananger. Would you be interested? It is between you and honey. If you both choose it, me and TGHL will agree on one.

Thank you for the offer, could you tell me what exactly one does?

Guest Honey3

I asked the same thing!!! :laughing  :laughing  :laughing If u go to my adoption center there is a explaination. :))

:dixie

A regional manager is a supervisor for general managers. General Managers are in charge of a certain amount of stores, mostly a few.

Regional Managers are in charge of those general managers for that region. Basically there is 1 regional manager per 5 general managers. If you still dont understand, don't hesitate to ask for a more clear answer.

Watch out Otter. I'm gonna pass you up on posts. Gonna get waay past you.

In your dreams! :P

Okay. I will take the job. But I don't wanna take it from Honey...

Could you both share the position?   ???   You are the vet and Honey is in charge of the adoptions, so it would seem logical that you both share in this responsibility. :D   What do you think?

:laughing  :laughing   LOL   :laughing  :laughing

This will be fun to watch! :eek

Okay. I will take the job. But I don't wanna take it from Honey...

Could you both share the position?   ???   You are the vet and Honey is in charge of the adoptions, so it would seem logical that you both share in this responsibility. :D   What do you think?

It does seem logical, Horatio. But for right now I only need one Regional Manager, till I get back on track. Since I got back, work in rl has me up and down all the time. Around August 11 or so is when I can bring in a new one. 1 rm per 3 general managers. However, I will still need gms. Get my point?

:P I'm watching you Otter... I'm watching you... :P

Oh yeah, if it is in my dreams, I can do so! If I can't then how come I'm 50 behind instead of 500, eh?

:laughing  :laughing   LOL   :laughing  :laughing

This will be fun to watch! :eek

In less than 2 weeks, I will pass up Otter! I did that with 500, and I achieved it, didn't I? (only I gave myself like a 3 week limit) But I will pass you up Otter! I swear I will!

Tut, tut Otter. You let your guard down. Therefore, I have passed you up.