Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Taynio cries tonight

My "true" red-tail boa died tonight. It is so sad. I fed it on Friday, but I did not realize that it threw up its food......they can die if they do....

He was just like a little rope, laying on his rock.  :(  :(

When I picked him up, he was limp, so sweet..

I cannot stop crying. He was so young. I don't know if he was sick or he wasnt hungry when he thew up the mouse, or if it was the mouse........STUPID MOUSE!!!! :(  :angry:  :(

My "true" red-tail boa died tonight. It is so sad. I fed it on Friday, but I did not realize that it threw up its food......they can die if they do....

I cannot stop crying. He was so young. I don't know if he was sick or he wasnt hungry when he thew up the mouse, or if it was the mouse........STUPID MOUSE!!!! :(  :angry:  :(

*cries for baby red tail boa*

Oh Taynio, I am so sorry.  This is so very hard.  Please read the Poem for Passed Away Animals and know that your baby boa will be waiting for you.  He will not run, but he sure will slither fast towards you.

:sleepy:  :sleepy:  :sleepy:

He was just like a little rope, laying on his rock.  :(  :(

I cannot stop crying. He was so young. I don't know if he was sick or he wasnt hungry when he thew up the mouse, or if it was the mouse........STUPID MOUSE!!!! :(  :angry:  :(

poor boa..

I cannot stop crying. He was so young. I don't know if he was sick or he wasnt hungry when he thew up the mouse, or if it was the mouse........STUPID MOUSE!!!! :(  :angry:  :(

Oh  :sleepy:  I am so sorry to hear this!!

aw. that stinks.  :sleepy:

So can't you get a refund from whoever sold it to you?  I think you said it was a friend, correct me if I'm wrong.  Anyways, try asking for a refund.  After all, you didn't have him for a very long time, and A) Your friend should have alerted you about the health hazards it faced and B) If your friend likes snakes as well, then he should understand.

But seriously, that stinks.  If that happened to me, I would feel equally sad and jipped.

• 2 weeks later...