Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Dog training services

Seeing how Im an assistant dog trainer in real life, Horatio suggested that I come down to Honey adoption center and open this but I just opened a whole new place. Now lets get right to the prices....

Packages:

One basic package - 150 h$ per week

Silver package - 200 h$ per week

Gold Package -  300 h$ per week

Platinum Package - 500h$ per week

police Training Package 100h$ per week...

Singles:

Sit - 5 h$ per class

Stay- 5 h$ per class

Lay Down - 5 h$ per class

Potty Training, - 20 h$ for a week class

Anything other training anybody would like, just ask...

Guest Honey3

Could u train the Dogs at my adoption place to Sit,stay, lay down,and potty trian please.If people know the dogs r trained they might want some.Cause I'm afraid that the puppies will grow up at the adoption place and the old dogs will live there 4 the rest of ther days. :sleepy:

:dixie

Seeing how Im an assistant dog trainer in real life, Horatio suggested that I come down to Honey adoption center and open this but I just opened a whole new place. Now lets get right to the prices....

Packages:

Gold Package -  300 h$ per week

Singles:

Sit - 5 h$ per class

Stay- 5 h$ per class

Oh,could u  train my puppy 2 sit,stay,lay down,rollover, & potty train? :D

:bowwow:

Could u train the Dogs at my adoption place to Sit,stay, lay down,and potty trian please.If people know the dogs r trained they might want some.Cause I'm afraid that the puppies will grow up at the adoption place and the old dogs will live there 4 the rest of ther days. :sleepy:

:dixie

Sure, Ill go over right now...

Packages:

Gold Package -  300 h$ per week

Singles:

Sit - 5 h$ per class

Stay- 5 h$ per class

Im sorry I see I have made a mistake, Police Training Package - 1000 not 100

CLOSED

Another faillier in my business attemptions... :(  :sleepy:

There is no reason to fret,  ML. Give it time. It took WWPS a long time before people even really started coming. Please re-open it, as there are dogs who need training, and you are the only one who can do it.

This isn't another failer in your business attempts. I will try my best to get people to come here.

Your *friend*,

Taynio

CLOSED

Another faillier in my business attemptions... :(  :sleepy:

There is no reason to fret,  ML. Give it time. It took WWPS a long time before people even really started coming. Please re-open it, as there are dogs who need training, and you are the only one who can do it.

This isn't another failer in your business attempts. I will try my best to get people to come here.

Your *friend*,

Taynio

Ok Ill give it till Sept. 14th! :)

• 7 months later...

I have two ferrets I would love for you to train both for the police training package!!!(police ferrets sound awesome)

And at the Animal Adoption center I have Belle, Max, Princess, Wylie, and Tuck all for the one basic pakage. Just tell me how many weeks they will be needing and I will pay for them!!! :D

I have two ferrets I would love for you to train both for the police training package!!!(police ferrets sound awesome)

And at the Animal Adoption center I have Belle, Max, Princess, Wylie, and Tuck all for the one basic pakage. Just tell me how many weeks they will be needing and I will pay for them!!! :D

i have a friend who has ferrets. it attacks his dogs,his cats and his horses. but they still keep it