Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Sonic the Hedgehog

milkyway2626

Im only a fan of the old-timey Sonic stuff. Yeh know, When there was ONLY Sonic, None of those creeps of Amy or knuckles (despite his coolness. Oooooooo.) I have one of the newer sonic games for GC, And theres more characters that im supposto know than i can 'stick a shake at'. So i play wind waer instead. Anybody wanna buy Sonic Heroes GC offa me for $30? I dun want it. Has no relation to the good o'l 2-d stuff, Sonic doesnt seem to care about chilidogs no more! Where'd that go, It was spiffy too!

And dr Robotnik's name changed. Eggman. How stupid is that. Hes not even Dr. Nothing no more, Just Eggman.

They killed the sonic games. ;-;

Im only a fan of the old-timey Sonic stuff. Yeh know, When there was ONLY Sonic, None of those creeps of Amy or knuckles (despite his coolness. Oooooooo.) I have one of the newer sonic games for GC, And theres more characters that im supposto know than i can 'stick a shake at'. So i play wind waer instead. Anybody wanna buy Sonic Heroes GC offa me for $30? I dun want it. Has no relation to the good o'l 2-d stuff, Sonic doesnt seem to care about chilidogs no more! Where'd that go, It was spiffy too!

And dr Robotnik's name changed. Eggman. How stupid is that. Hes not even Dr. Nothing no more, Just Eggman.

There was one for the Dreamcast I really liked...I forget what it's called...

I know this girl who is OBSESSED with Knuckles. I know, I shouldn't be talkin', but she's taken it too far. She actually wants to marry him. :wacko:

I had one before. He was hilarious. Didnt run very fast though. They like to hide in peoples long hair. :lol:

Then I might need to rethink my evil plans...I mean, my non-evil plan of getting a hedgehog...as a pet...

I am glad I am a short-haired hammie! :lol:

Hedgehogs like to hide in PEOPLE's hair, Hamsters are smaller than hedgehogs to begin with.So dont worry. xD

Whenever my mom held the hedgehog (i forgot what his name was) He'd always climb up her shoulder and cling to the back of her neck and hide in her hair. Wierd. I thought it was hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...

I have Sonic Adventure 2 battle and sonic Mega Collection. I really want sonic Heroes though.

I like the name Robotnik better than eggman. You can can him "robuttnik" that way. Plus I call my sister Eggie.

Anybody round here got Tony Hawk Underground, or am I the only fan of that???

Coconutpenguin :huh: (I just love that smiley!!!!!) :-d (And that one too!!!!!!!!)

it's austrailian, I think, darn Fox never shows the credits so they can be read.

you aren't missing much kat, I only watched half of one episode, the old series was the best.

It's on Fox Box in the US as well, but I just get the DVDs ;)

It's on Fox Box in the US as well, but I just get the DVDs  ;)

I am in the us, I mean the style is kind of like some thing I forgot the name of produced in australia, it was kind of a anime-euro fusion style. or am I the only one here who seems to notice a difference between US and european animation.

it's austrailian, I think, darn Fox never shows the credits so they can be read.

you aren't missing much kat, I only watched half of one episode, the old series was the best.

I had a couple of the comics, but that is the only Sonic thing I ever saw besides the games...

• 3 weeks later...
I know this girl who is OBSESSED with Knuckles. I know, I shouldn't be talkin', but she's taken it too far. She actually wants to marry him.  :wacko:

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CP

• 3 months later...

i LOVE SONIC!!!! Especcily Rouge and Tails. The show stinks. The only show I like on Fox box is Kirby. I used to like Winx, but no more. Winx no cool no more.

Luigi

+

Marth+

Kirby

+

Game and watch

+

Earthbound

-

Jeff

+ Video games I made up

+