Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Im getting hamsters!

Finally after years of being on this board, For once im actually getting hamsters. Eventually. Muh parents agreed to go get thems when or if we manage to get a place to put them. a cage. IT would help.

Im still trying to think of good names for them. I dunno what they'd look like, But heres what i have thus far:

Yellow/gold, Likes to chew and eat stuff: Name is Sulpheric Acid. Hilarious.

Brown, Meatwad, Wally 2nd, Or peice of dirt.

Spotted all weird, Names it Target (gun target) Plywood, Or just spotty. o_O

Personalities: Likes to eat stuff and chews on everything: SUlpheric Acid (I still think ts hilarious.)

Likes to sleep: Cassandra (My sister. Sleeps all day.)

Likes to make a lots of noise (squeaking) : Cassandra (My sister. When she's actually awake, She does not stop talking >_o)

Likes to move around: Jiggle Billy! ... MicroMAchine, Shorty, Evan (Short kid in missouri. He's hilarious. One of muh best freinds.) Crazy Taxi (Named after muh GC game. Really fun stuffs.)

Acts maniacal: Psychopath, Phazon (Infected! I play MP too much o-o)

Acts Suicidal: Mindy (One of my online friends who keeps trying to kill herself. >_>;; ) Flying Pirate

Im out of names. I wanna name thems after what they look like and how they act. Most likely one or the other will be Sulpheric Acid or Meatwad. Meatwad is hilarious.

Finally after years of being on this board, For once im actually getting hamsters. Eventually. Muh parents agreed to go get thems when or if we manage to get a place to put them. a cage. IT would help.

Im still trying to think of good names for them. I dunno what they'd look like, But heres what i have thus far:

Personalities: Likes to eat stuff and chews on everything: SUlpheric Acid (I still think ts hilarious.)

Likes to make a lots of noise (squeaking) : Cassandra (My sister. When she's actually awake, She does not stop talking >_o)

Likes to move around: Jiggle Billy! ... MicroMAchine, Shorty, Evan (Short kid in missouri. He's hilarious. One of muh best freinds.) Crazy Taxi (Named after muh GC game. Really fun stuffs.)

Acts Suicidal: Mindy (One of my online friends who keeps trying to kill herself. >_>;; ) Flying Pirate

Im out of names. I wanna name thems after what they look like and how they act. Most likely one or the other will be Sulpheric Acid or Meatwad. Meatwad is hilarious.

you do spend to much time with MP! and meatwad is awsome.

you do spend to much time with MP! and meatwad is awsome.

Im going for 100%, Keeps restarting muh file over and over. The highest i've gotten is 76%. o_o Incomplete game? I unlocked hard mode and image galleries though... Anyway.

Mmmmmmmm, Sulpheric Acid........ Phazon..........

Im going for 100%, Keeps restarting muh file over and over. The highest i've gotten is 76%. o_o Incomplete game? I unlocked hard mode and image galleries though... Anyway.

Mmmmmmmm, Sulpheric Acid........ Phazon..........

uhh.... did you make sure to scan everything? just walk around with the scanner on? i got, like, 92% on my first run.

uhh.... did you make sure to scan everything?  just walk around with the scanner on?  i got, like, 92% on my first run.

O_O Holy shapmahoognalick. >_>;; The highest i've gotten is 76%, Which was on my first go. >_>;;............................... .__________.

thats awesome....mabey Mustard weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :lol: