Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Honey's animal adoption center (wwps)

Guest Honey3

Guest Honey3

Hi I'm Honey and here you can adopt Dogs or Cats.There will be stuff to buy later and the Cats will come in soon but right now we have only Dogs and a position to be working with the Cats.

Puppies:

5 Labs 2 Females 3 Males.

3 Pugs 1 Female 2 Males.

3 St. Bernards all Males.

2 Mixed Breed 1 Female 1 Male.

Young and Old:

5 Golden Retrievers 3 Old 1 Female 2 Male 2 Young both Females.

2 Bernese Mountain Dogs both Old Males.

3 Bloodhounds 2 Young 1 Female 1 Male 1 Old Female.

4 Cocker Spainels 2 Old both female2 Young both Males.

5 Collies 2 Old 1 Female 1 Male 3 Young 1 Female 2 Males.

3 Dalmations 1 Old Male 2 Young both Females.

2 German Shepards both Young Females.

2 Sheepdogs both Young Females.

1 Papillon 1 Old Male.

That is all the dogs 4 adoption.  :))

:dixie

Guest Honey3
I like the centre, Honey. I would like to congratulate you.

I am in the need of a Regional Manager. Would you like the job/promotion?

Can you tell me what a Regenional Manager would do please??? ???  ???  ??? And thank you on the center complement!!! :))  :))  :))

Guest Honey3
well i would like to adopt one but i need to buy supplies irst ... ill be back!

Ok tell me which dog. :))

Can you tell me what a Regenional Manager would do please??? ???  ???  ??? And thank you on the center complement!!! :))  :))  :))

A regional manager is a supervisor for general managers. General Managers are in charge of a certain amount of stores, mostly a few.

Regional Managers are in charge of the general managers for that region. Basically there is 1 regional manager per 5 general managers. If you still dont understand, don't hesitate to ask for a more clearer answer.

Guest Honey3

A regional manager is a supervisor for general managers. General Managers are in charge of a certain amount of stores, mostly a few.

Regional Managers are in charge of the general managers for that region. Basically there is 1 regional manager per 5 general managers. If you still dont understand, don't hesitate to ask for a more clearer answer.

Yes I need a more clearer answer and if I take the job will I still be in charge of the adoptions.But I am interested so don't give it to Otter till I understand ok??? :))

Yes I need a more clearer answer and if I take the job will I still be in charge of the adoptions.But I am interested so don't give it to Otter till I understand ok??? :))

Regional managers are in charge of a region. A region is a given area. Take the eastern part of a state, it would be the eastern region. Those general managers in that region would be supervised by the Regional Manager.

Think of it as the county school board. The Principals would be general managers, so to speak. The Superintendant would be the Regional manager because he supervises those principals(general managers).

Regional Managers "supervise".

If that is not clear enough, I am afraid Otter will recieve the position.

Guest Honey3

Regional managers are in charge of a region. A region is a given area. Take the eastern part of a state, it would be the eastern region. Those general managers in that region would be supervised by the Regional Manager.

Think of it as the county school board. The Principals would be general managers, so to speak. The Superintendant would be the Regional manager because he supervises those principals(general managers).

No it is clear enough but can I still be manager of the adoptions and I need some cats.  :))

Guest Honey3

The dogs (and cats) can be adopted whenever just come adopt some because they are getting sad because they don't have a real home and a real owner.

Guest Honey3

Stuff you get when you adopt a puppy:

A bag that has 12 worm killer pills, and toys ,treats, collar leash ,and a sample of puppy, food,ect.

Stuff you get when you adopt young or old:

The same thing as puppy just you get a sample of dog food instead of puppy food. :))

Hi I'm Honey and here you can adopt Dogs or Cats.There will be stuff to buy later and the Cats will come in soon but right now we have only Dogs and a position to be working with the Cats.

Puppies:

3 Pugs 1 Female 2 Males.

Young and Old:

1 Papillon 1 Old Male.

That is all the dogs 4 adoption.  :))

my 2 sanities want dogs of their own. i need two mix breed puppies please!

Can you tell me what a Regenional Manager would do please??? ???  ???  ??? And thank you on the center complement!!!

No it is clear enough but can I still be manager of the adoptions and I need some cats.  :))

Yes, you can still be the manager of it. Why wouldn't you?

Guest Honey3

Puppies:

3 Pugs 1 Female 2 Males.

Young and Old:

1 Papillon 1 Old Male.

my 2 sanities want dogs of their own. i need two mix breed puppies please!

Here are your two mixed breed puppies and two pupppy packets.If you would like them to be fixed or have there sho-ts or stuff can go tell Otter. :))

Guest Honey3

Can you tell me what a Regenional Manager would do please??? ???  ???  ??? And thank you on the center complement!!!

I would lke to be it but Otter has alredy said she wanted to so I will what until I have another oppertunity. :))

I would lke to be it but Otter has alredy said she wanted to so I will what until I have another oppertunity. :))

I need to wait for TGHL to reply with who he thinks that the R.M. should be. It is perhaps going to be you, or perhaps Otter.

Honey do you mind if I open a branch of  my training store here for Pets to get trained before they are bought?

Moneylover. Have you taken a gander at the Main WWPS topic? If not, you may want to look. There are job openings even!

I like the idea of a branch for here. But perhaps if you become a manager at WWPS you can branch from there and it will create 3 branches of the....er...I mean 4.....branches for WWPS.

Guest Honey3
Honey do you mind if I open a branch of  my training store here for Pets to get trained before they are bought?

I would b glad if u did that. :))

I would b glad if u did that. :))

Ok.

Announcing The Grand Opening of A Branch of Nick's Dog Training Service. Please come here to have your dogs trained if you all ready own them, or Please ask if you would like them trained before you adopt them here. [ Prices to be listed in next post. ]

Packages:

One basic package - 150 h$ per week

Silver package - 200 h$ per week

Gold Package -  300 h$ per week

Platinum Package - 500h$ per week

police Training Package 100h$ per week...

Singles:

Sit - 5 h$ per class

Stay- 5 h$ per class

Lay Down - 5 h$ per class

Potty Training, - 20 h$ for a week class

Moneylover. Have you taken a gander at the Main WWPS topic? If not, you may want to look. There are job openings even!

I like the idea of a branch for here. But perhaps if you become a manager at WWPS you can branch from there and it will create 3 branches of the....er...I mean 4.....branches for WWPS.

Ok Ill go start it now but what are the 4 braches of WWPS?

CLOSED

Packages:

One basic package - 150 h$ per week

Silver package - 200 h$ per week

Gold Package -  300 h$ per week

Platinum Package - 500h$ per week

police Training Package 100h$ per week...

Singles:

Sit - 5 h$ per class

Stay- 5 h$ per class

Lay Down - 5 h$ per class

Potty Training, - 20 h$ for a week class

Im sorry but he training service is closed

Guest Honey3

The doggies need a home please help thhem find a home I will take the ones that don't get adopted soon but I can't take all of them so please come help them and I should b getting cats soon so please take some home to b ur vitural friend.They r all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet and long 4 someone to take them so please please take some those who can have one.They want a real home. :(  :(  :(

The doggies need a home please help thhem find a home I will take the ones that don't get adopted soon but I can't take all of them so please come help them and I should b getting cats soon so please take some home to b ur vitural friend.They r all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet and long 4 someone to take them so please please take some those who can have one.They want a real home. :(  :(  :(

Ill Help, I have extra time and Just bought a 3 acre house so we have extra land..So Ill purchase 10...May I see an update list though if you havbe one?

Guest Honey3

Puppies:

3 Pugs 1 Female 2 Males.

Young and Old:

1 Papillon 1 Old Male.

Ok Polar ther is a updated version!!! :))

And thank u soooooooooooooooo much the dogs r anxiously awaiting ur next visit!!!:bowwow:

Puppies:

3 Pugs 1 Female 2 Males.

Young and Old:

1 Papillon 1 Old Male.

And thank u soooooooooooooooo much the dogs r anxiously awaiting ur next visit!!!:bowwow:

Ok I want all young so...Except the BMD and Papi.

3 St. B

2 Pug/1 M and 1F

1 G.R./ F

1 C.S./M

2 BMD

1 SheepDog

1 Papi.

Do I get a benifit for buying all these? Like free food and supplies or sumthing... ???  Well No Nvm, I have the money for it...

Guest Honey3

Thank u so much!!!Here u go and all the doggie packages.But I'll let u have 2 boxes of scoobey snacks the dogs just l :love: ve tham. :))

Guest Honey3

Puppies:

1 Pug  Male.

Young and Old:

4 Golden Retrievers 3 Old 1 Female 2 Male 1 Young Female.

4 Cocker Spainels 2 Old both female 1 Young Male.

1 Sheepdog Young Female.

New list 4 everyone!!! :))

Guest Honey3

Puppies:

3 Pugs 1 Female 2 Males.

Young and Old:

1 Papillon 1 Old Male.

3 St. B

2 Pug/1 M and 1F

1 G.R./ F

1 C.S./M

2 BMD

1 SheepDog

1 Papi.

Do I get a benifit for buying all these? Like free food and supplies or sumthing... ???  Well No Nvm, I have the money for it...

U said u didn't want the BMD and Papi but U got them??? ???  ???  ???

Guest Honey3

NOTICE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need employees 4 when I get cats so they can keep up with the cats.So please someone lend the adoption center a hand.We Want U!!!

Puppies:

3 Pugs 1 Female 2 Males.

Young and Old:

1 Papillon 1 Old Male.

3 St. B

2 Pug/1 M and 1F

1 G.R./ F

1 C.S./M

2 BMD

1 SheepDog

1 Papi.

U said u didn't want the BMD and Papi but U got them??? ???  ???  ???

What I meant was I want all young except for the BMD and the papi...( I wanted them old, cause thats all u have! ) :D

ok well u can take em they are waiting but I sold some 2 Polar  I didn't know that u took em oops :huh: Sorry but thank u so much here os ur doggie packets. ^_^

Polar only has 3 old dogs of urs so do u want any young or old I'll post the current dogs on the next post. ^_^

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :dixie

3 St. B

2 Pug/1 M and 1F

1 G.R./ F

1 C.S./M

2 BMD

1 SheepDog

1 Papi.

Do I get a benifit for buying all these? Like free food and supplies or sumthing... ??? ?Well No Nvm, I have the money for it...

U said u didn't want the BMD and Papi but U got them??? ??? ???? ????

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :dixie</font>

<font color='#0000FF'>What I meant was I want all young except for the BMD and the papi...( I wanted them old, cause thats all u have! ) :D</font>

oh I understand now at first I looked like this: :huh:

:lol:

Puppies:

1 Pugs 1 Males.

Young and Old:

1 Golden Retriever Young Female.

2 Bloodhounds 2 Young 1 Female 1 Male.

1 Cocker Spainel Young Male.

3 Collies 3 Young 1 Female 2 Males.

2 Dalmations 2 Young both Females.

1 Sheepdog Young Female.

That is all the dogs 4 adoption.

Here is the new list cats will b aded soon!!!

All employees get ready 4 the cats arrivals!!! ^_^

ok well u can take em they are waiting but I sold some 2 Polar  I didn't know that u took em oops :huh: Sorry but thank u so much here os ur doggie packets. ^_^

No, I got them after Polar. I got the rest of the old dogs he didn't get cause I said I got a 10 acre cyberspace lot that I didn't know what to do with. So I put my dogs in it with their dog houses. But there was so much room I decided to get all the old dogs. Aren't these Infinite H$ Cards great? Have so much money its impossible to spend it all. *donates 10,000,000H$ to the adoption center*

No, I got them after Polar. I got the rest of the old dogs he didn't get cause I said I got a 10 acre cyberspace lot that I didn't know what to do with. So I put my dogs in it with their dog houses. But there was so much room I decided to get all the old dogs. Aren't these Infinite H$ Cards great? Have so much money its impossible to spend it all. *donates 10,000,000H$ to the adoption center*

]

*gets letter to be able to make an income tax deduction* :lol::lol:

Oh sorry.U can have them.I'm sure Polar will understand that I got all confused.

About the money:thank u so much the adoption center is grateful 4 u!!!

Thanks MW

thanks 4 the money!!!

Ur friends, *

The Dogs*The staff!!!The soon to b here cats<>

All animals have an access door to Paradise anytime they want. 

No charge as you are doing such a good service for the animals. :D

Thanks!!!*quickly puts dogs in strait line and show them the way to parides*

*Horatio and the sanities sudenly hear dogs running*

*Dogs are getting the S.S.S. treatment* :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone as u know I am Honey and I am asking u to come and visit and/or possible adopt one of them they are all to sweet.They all loved to b pamered and wants only someone to actully own them I will give u profiles of each dogs here soon ok!!! ^_^

Labs/female:They are two different dogs but both would make more than just a pet but a best friend too.One is hyper and energetic and constently getting baths because she likes jumping in mud,lakes,trash cans,puddles,ect.And is a dog that must sleep with u at night.

the other is a dog that plays but does not enjoy getting dirty praobly becuse she dislikes baths so much even though she is a lab.She will stroll at ur feet or stop to sniff at everything she sees. she likes to play tug-a-war with people and loves frisbies.She will do any thing as long as u have a smile on ur face.She would much rather sleep at ur feet or with her brothers.

Labs/males:one is the rowdiest dog u will every meet he barks and barks.And loves tearing up anything.He loves the outdoors and only comes in for dinner and night time.His appitiatte is enormous.And he is a early bird that will let u sleep until everything in the house is shredded.He needs a owner with an enormous back yard that is willing to pay attention to him 24/7.

This one stays in doors asleep most of the time he is the runt and has all kinds of problems.He does not like eating but u must make him eat so he can stay alive.He loves children that will just pet and pet him for hours.Hopefully with Dr.Otters help he will get better and will have a more enjoyable life.

This next one is the example of put me in the car and I'm happy.He will go anywhere u go.He even wants to sleep in the car.He is very nice to everyone he will not bark and loves other pets companinship.But he loves ur companionship even more.

That is it for the labs it is not much but it is hard work so I will do the pugs very soon!!! ^_^

Pug/male:He is ur basic dog he loves food he loves for u to play with him he hates baths he will follow u around he enjoys other dogs and does good with any other pets he dislikes the outdoors though and would much rather run around inside than out. ^_^

Are there any dogs that have been here too long and really need to be adopted? I am ready to adopt whenever. And whatever. If there are kitties that have been here too long I'll adopt them too.

All the dogs came to the adoption center at around the same town and I do not think ur droids have been sent out yet but if u could take the sickly lab male if u have enough time and money for he might need several vactinations,surgeries,and medicines.Or if u have a large yard and u can spend most of ur time on one dog I reccomend the rowdy lab male.I will tell u about others later or u could tell me about a dog that u want and I will try to find the most sutible dog 4 u!!! ^_^

All the dogs came to the adoption center at around the same town and I do not think ur droids have been sent out yet but if u could take the sickly lab male if u have enough time and money for he might need several vactinations,surgeries,and medicines.Or if u have a large yard and u can spend most of ur time on one dog I reccomend the rowdy lab male.I will tell u about others later or u could tell me about a dog that u want and I will try to find the most sutible dog 4 u!!! ^_^

I have a bunch of other dogs and a Strapolopogis Fricknel. Should it be ok with them?

I have a bunch of other dogs and a Strapolopogis Fricknel. Should it be ok with them?

Oh if u want the rowdy one u will have to put him in a different section of the yard but the sick runt is fine with other dogs but he canot play with him for he is too sick!!! :(

Oh if u want the rowdy one u will have to put him in a different section of the yard but the sick runt is fine with other dogs but he canot play with him for he is too sick!!! :(

My friend here has time for both. He is Freddy McWerbermanjensenmaboberlander and he specializes in taking care of animals with special needs. :D

My friend here has time for both. He is Freddy McWerbermanjensenmaboberlander and he specializes in taking care of animals with special needs. :D

Oh wonderful does he want them!!! ^_^

Oh if he does take them tell Freddy Mc. to tell me the sickly ones progress I am worried a little by hs condition!!! :unsure:

Oh wonderful does he want them!!! ^_^

Oh if he does take them tell Freddy Mc. to tell me the sickly ones progress I am worried a little by hs condition!!! :unsure:

He does want them, and he is very good at making animals all better or as better as they can get!

Great!!!They will anxsiously b waiting for Mr.Freddy Mc.(not a mcdonalds item)to come get them!!! ^_^

*freddy Mc. walks in* I am in use of this account called Mega Wolf! I shall pick up the animals now!

Mega Wolf: OK is that good?

*freddy Mc. walks in* I am in use of this account called Mega Wolf! I shall pick up the animals now!

Mega Wolf: OK is that good?

sure!!!*hands two puppy packets to Freddy Mc. and comes out with a puppy that is jumping up and down like a maniac!!!*must of gotten in to Mega Wolves wolf chow!!!*Later returns holding a puppy and softly cooing to him like a mother!!!The puppy looks up at Freddy Mc. and I hand the puppy to Freddy Mc. and quickly says good bye and runs to feed other dogs!!!* ^_^

Labs/female:They are two different dogs but both would make more than just a pet but a best friend too.One is hyper and energetic and constently getting baths because she likes jumping in mud,lakes,trash cans,puddles,ect.And is a dog that must sleep with u at night.

the other is a dog that plays but does not enjoy getting dirty praobly becuse she dislikes baths so much even though she is a lab.She will stroll at ur feet or stop to sniff at everything she sees. she likes to play tug-a-war with people and loves frisbies.She will do any thing as long as u have a smile on ur face.She would much rather sleep at ur feet or with her brothers.

Labs/males:

This  one is the example of put me in the car and I'm happy.He will go anywhere u go.He even wants to sleep in the car.He is very nice to everyone he will not bark and loves other pets companinship.But he loves ur companionship even more.

That is it for the labs it is not much but it is hard work so I will do the pugs very soon!!! ^_^

Puppies:

3 Labs 2 Females 1 Male.

Young and Old:

1 Sheepdog Young Female.

Here is the new list cats will b aded soon!!!

All employees get ready 4 the cats arrivals!!! ^_^

ok here is a list for ML and anyone else who needs the list!!! ^_^

Do you have any puppy Siberian Huskys due soon? I'd like to put a hold on a few males and females. I'm gonna start a breeding center!

I was thinking of doing a breeding center!!!But I was 2 lazy to make it at the moment.Oh well!!!Well I can specially go on a mission to find some Siberian Huskys or U can see if Mega Wolf has any.If u choose me can u tell me how many u need please!!! ^_^

The list can be considered endless, but I have a secret country that the pets are sent to and the ones unsuitable for house living are sent there and allowed to continue with their lives safely. Anyhow, most of them are mutts.

Mutts: Puppies: 76 females, 59 males(don't worry, well taken care of)

Adult: Alot....

Purebreds: Just about every kind... puppies, adults, like ten huskies...

The list can be considered endless, but I have a secret country that the pets are sent to and the ones unsuitable for house living are sent there and allowed to continue with their lives safely. Anyhow, most of them are mutts.

:blink::wacko::wacko::blink: Oh well thats a lot I will just put some up for adoption then later put more up and ya know so it is not overcrowder here!!!

I will take 25 female mutts and 25 male mutts.

I will take 48 young adult mutts.23 females and 25 males.

I will take the ten huskies for Otter um lets see 7 puppy huskys 3 male huskies and 4 femlae. and 3 young adults 2 females and 1 male huskies please.10 German Shepards 4 females 2 male puppies.4 old 3 male 1 female.13 Daushands 8 females 3 male puppies.2 male old.And well I will take anyone else U want me to take at the moment. ^_^

Puppies:

3 Labs 2 Females 2 Males.

50 mutts 25 female 25 male.

7 huskies 3 male 4 female.

6 german shepards 4 femals 2 males

11daushaunds 8 females 3 males.

Young and Old:

1 Sheepdog Young Female.

48 mutts 23 females 25 males young.

3 huskys 2 females 1 male young.

4 German Shepards 3 male 1 female old.

2 Daushaunds male old.

^_^

Anymore dogs or cats from Mega Wolf will be added!!! ^_^

I'll take em! All 10! How many are boys and how many girls?

Puppies:

50 mutts 25 female25 males

6 german shepards 4 females 2 males

11 daushaunds 8 females 3 males

Young and Old:

1 Golden Retriever  Young  Female.

1 Cocker Spainel  Young  Male.

6 German Shepards 2 young females.3 males 1 female old.

1 Sheepdog Young Female.

18 mutts 23 females 25 males young.

2 daushaunds males old.

Mega Wolf can add some more dogs if she wants or cats!!!

As far as cats, there is all kinds.

Today's Featured Strange Pet:

Today, a defective robot thought that this pig was a cat. It appeared to have been abandoned. Anyhow, here is what Porker looks like.

post-4841-1099096631_thumb.jpg

As far as cats, there is all kinds.

Today's Featured Strange Pet:

Today, a defective robot thought that this pig was a cat. It appeared to have been abandoned. Anyhow, here is what Porker looks like.

LOL!!!He can come join if U want him to!!!*starts laughing* ^_^:lol:

If nobody wants adopt Porker, I will not let him go to the butchers. I'll let him join my 80 pets, which include 7 pigs! :lol:

I'll wait for a couple weeks to see if anyone wants him!  :P

I would like to adopt Porker. I have a great place for him to live out his days. :D He can roam around Sanity Springs Spa.

I would Love to take the rest of them. I recently purchased a 1,000acre lot and dont know what to do with the space...So how many am I getting?

As many as U want MW has more also!!! ^_^

Thanks so much for doing this!!! ^_^

I would Love to take the rest of them. I recently purchased a 1,000acre lot and dont know what to do with the space...So how many am I getting?

If you're gonna adopt all of them, you'll have a lot of work taking care of them. Here is what Honey said about updated list(and I have added a bit of a note at the end)(hope you don't mind my helping Honey)...

Puppies:

Young and Old:

1 Sheepdog Young Female.

2 daushaunds males old.

Thats a total of 96 dogs.... As far as cats go, you need to just ask me for a list of cats that are good as pets. About 80% of the captured ones sadly enough are born wild(like cats that were loose and the babies grew up wild) so they are unadoptable. As for exotic pets, lots of them. The droids need to be fixed so that they will stop bringing back this cat named Joe. I have to keep on sending Joe back to his owner.

If you're gonna adopt all of them, you'll have a lot of work taking care of them. Here is what Honey said about updated list(and I have added a bit of a note at the end)(hope you don't mind my helping Honey)...

Puppies:

Young and Old:

1 Golden Retriever  Young  Female.

1 Cocker Spainel  Young  Male.

1 Sheepdog Young Female.

2 daushaunds males old.

Thats a total of 96 dogs.... As far as cats go, you need to just ask me for a list of cats that are good as pets. About 80% of the captured ones sadly enough are born wild(like cats that were loose and the babies grew up wild) so they are unadoptable. As for exotic pets, lots of them. The droids need to be fixed so that they will stop bringing back this cat named Joe. I have to keep on sending Joe back to his owner.

Helping I love the help!!!Help as much as U want!!!Oh dear *sends an apology letter to Joe's owner*!!!

Anyhow, you can put an updated list up seeing as ML has cleared out the shelter. Just ask for whatever breeds, I have all of them.

Alright but I will have to do it tommarow for now I must go get a shower. <_< Oh well U can make a list or add some dogs if U want!!! ^_^

Alright but I will have to do it tommarow for now I must go get a shower. <_< Oh well U can make a list or add some dogs if U want!!! ^_^

Ok I can't make another list this list makeing stuff is hard so just aske for a dog or cat or something outta the oridinary or I caould hire a list maker and pay them well!!! :)

• 1 month later...
I like it when everyone is happy!

*hands out lots and lots of sugar cookies to everyone*

SUGAR COOKIES!!!Yummy!!!*devours sugar cookie* :D:o:mellow::o:mellow::lol: <---the faces of me eating sugar cookie :):mellow::blink::unsure: <-----the faces of everyone else while I eat my sugar cookie!!!LOL

*spits food all over monitor*

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh Wolfie... that was sooooooo cruel!

*gives Honey some fresh baked hammie made cookies that taste divine*

YUMMY!!!cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies ... *eats cookies w/ Spot*

Spot: Hi! I'm here at Honey's house at the moment, getting high on sugar cookies! :wacko:

Honey(again):My cookies no cardboard!!! *washes mouth out with Listerine!!! * *eats more cookies* Yum yum yum...

Spot & Honey: SUGAR!!! :wub:

Thanks Horatio those were wonderfully baked cookies now MW please come with us and we will award U a great book that I have called "How to not give Ur friends cardboard sugar cookies 4 dummies" :lol::lol:

YUMMY!!!cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies ... *eats cookies w/ Spot*

Spot: Hi! I'm here at Honey's house at the moment, getting high on sugar cookies! :wacko:

Honey(again):My cookies no cardboard!!! *washes mouth out with Listerine!!! * *eats more cookies* Yum yum yum...

Spot & Honey:  SUGAR!!! :wub:

Thanks Horatio those were wonderfully baked cookies now MW please come with us and we will award U a great book that I have called "How to not give Ur friends cardboard sugar cookies 4 dummies" :lol:  :lol:

*reads book* *feeds friends cardboard cookies anyways*