Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Imaginary Advertisements!

Mega Wolf

Sadly, my browser isn't working :( but e-mail me a request sheet using the one of the two email adresses above if u really wanna see it. It is an advertisement for a plastic cup, it is really funny.

Sorry we do not permit email addresses. I will try and put it up for you on Monday if that is okay. Horatio

Edited by Horatio

• 3 weeks later...
The reason is so when you forget your password, it will be sent to your email address.

No, its that HK didn't disable that feature for the members. :rolleyes:

When each member subscribes, their email adress is registered at the same time. Admins dont need that email button to send someone their password. :P

No, its that HK didn't disable that feature for the members. :rolleyes:

When each member subscribes, their email adress is registered at the same time. Admins dont need that email button to send someone their password. :P

I didn't say that the Admins needed that button. I was merely saying that when you register and you write in your email address, it is only for the purpose of receiving your lost password when you click on that function.

I didn't say that the Admins needed that button.  I was merely saying that when you register and you write in your email address, it is only for the purpose of receiving your lost password when you click on that function.

And other boards with less security let the members email each other and stuff. Yes.

I cant decide if its good or not theres strict seciruty here. o_o

And other boards with less security let the members email each other and stuff. Yes.

I cant decide if its good or not theres strict seciruty here. o_o

Here is why HampsterDance will not allow people to email each other. Let's say you were a 57 year old sexual predator and you selected HampsterDance because it was a board for young people. You make friends with, let's say Katdacatis#1 for example. You decide to email her, then meet her someplace and she agrees. Now you kidnap her and maybe murder her. All because she trusted you and thought because you posted here and emailed here, that you were okay.

Still think the contact is a good idea?

Here is why HampsterDance will not allow people to email each other.  Let's say you were a 57 year old sexual predator and you selected HampsterDance because it was a board for young people.  You make friends with, let's say Katdacatis#1 for example.  You decide to email her, then meet her someplace and she agrees.  Now you kidnap her and maybe murder her.  All because she trusted you and thought because you posted here and emailed here, that you were okay.

Or that you are an evil Phoenix who has lots of plans for world domination. You e-mail, say MW. MW accepts your invitation to your evil volcanic island. MW arrives. Together you take over the world, and it ends up that Bush is slapped with a wet haddock by every resident of the earth.

Sorry, I just felt that I should point out that e-mail is the greatest way for World Domination.

Tell me something, does HK run extensive background checks into moderators to make sure they are ok?

Here is why HampsterDance will not allow people to email each other.  Let's say you were a 57 year old sexual predator and you selected HampsterDance because it was a board for young people.  You make friends with, let's say Katdacatis#1 for example.  You decide to email her, then meet her someplace and she agrees.  Now you kidnap her and maybe murder her.  All because she trusted you and thought because you posted here and emailed here, that you were okay.

Why 57? :P

I don't think so!

Or that you are an evil Phoenix who has lots of plans for world domination. You e-mail, say MW. MW accepts your invitation to your evil volcanic island. MW arrives. Together you take over the world, and it ends up that Bush is slapped with a wet haddock by every resident of the earth.

Sorry, I just felt that I should point out that e-mail is the greatest way for World Domination.

Tell me something, does HK run extensive background checks into moderators to make sure they are ok?

Yes. If we could e-mail each other, the world would be taken over by now. And there would be an HD meeting so that we don't accidentally keelyoualldead.

Interesting. I'd be a 13-year-old co-supreme-ruler.

I know why already, But I just cant decide if I likes this or not. Its got the upsides and downsides. Dunno which is stronger.

Eek. o_o

Yes. If we could e-mail each other, the world would be taken over by now. And there would be an HD meeting so that we don't accidentally keelyoualldead.

Interesting. I'd be a 13-year-old co-supreme-ruler.

The power of e-mail is very underestimated. We could just accidently lock them out of the way so they didn't get hurt when Bush presses the Button.

Indeed.

The power of e-mail is very underestimated. We could just accidently lock them out of the way so they didn't get hurt when Bush presses the Button.

Indeed.

Actually a British study has just proven that using email LOWERS your IQ by a minimum of 10 points.

:blink::blink::blink:

• 3 months later...
Here is a topic where you make up products or take an imaginary product from a game and 'advertise' it! Like, for example, on the Sims, there is Myshuno. And here is an example of imaginary advertisement.

Heh. Here is one from the red market.

post-6896-1124512118_thumb.png

Buy YOUR TheThingy-Izer3000 toDAY!! >_>;......

post-765-1109275717_thumb.jpg

Upon cooking it in 15 cups of water over your stove, Then you will find you will have enough money to buy sodas*!!

Cook the TheThingy-Izer3000 until it catches on fire, regardless of its subaquatic condition (this can take a few days) After cooking it, PIck it up with some tongs, Apply it to hairy places. You will then see that the out-of-control facial hair or chesthair overgrowth will catch on fire, Burn, And no longer be a problem.

This also works with: goatees, nosehairs, ear hairs, eyelashes, eyebrows, armhair, leg hairs, Toehair, Or even your little brothers hair!

*No, It doesnt really give you enough money to buy sodas, But it does in fact play CDs. Try it. -holds back laughing-

I keeled Over laughing at that. Have a Ultimate Pizza Stacker award.

Here is a topic where you make up products or take an imaginary product from a game and 'advertise' it! Like, for example, on the Sims, there is Myshuno. And here is an example of imaginary advertisement.

Heh. Here is one from the red market.

Ad.PNG

:lol::lol::lol:

Outstanding!!!

You have just earned yourself The Platinum Moon Award.

Upon cooking it in 15 cups of water over your stove, Then you will find you will have enough money to buy sodas*!!

Cook the TheThingy-Izer3000 until it catches on fire, regardless of its subaquatic condition (this can take a few days) After cooking it, PIck it up with some tongs, Apply it to hairy places. You will then see that the out-of-control facial hair or chesthair overgrowth will catch on fire, Burn, And no longer be a problem.

This also works with: goatees, nosehairs, ear hairs, eyelashes, eyebrows, armhair, leg hairs, Toehair, Or even your little brothers hair!

*No, It doesnt really give you enough money to buy sodas, But it does in fact play CDs. Try it. -holds back laughing-

w00t a big pizza award. =D

Silence, mortal! >.>;;;

Its more like, Silence IMmortal. o_O;;..............

Exunckly. O-O

Me want a Moogle! ;_;

w00t a big pizza award. =D

EAT IT FOOL. And f you dont gain 3 Pounds by eatingit, You get another one! =D

Herre are more ads from Gizagear Inc.!

post-6896-1124890077_thumb.png

• 11 months later...

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

post-6896-1155344449_thumb.png

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT want to kill Horatio.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*

:lol: LOL :lol:

Awesome!!!!! :D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

I should make an ad for Planet Horatio.

post-6896-1155346528_thumb.png

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Teacher_ad.PNG

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Planethoratio.PNG

PHENOMENAL! I LOVE IT!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

post-6896-1155344449_thumb.png

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

post-6896-1155346528_thumb.png

PHENOMENAL! I LOVE IT!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

You get a Smurf award.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Teacher_ad.PNG

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Planethoratio.PNG

PHENOMENAL! I LOVE IT!!!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

You get a Smurf award.

Thanks, but I don't deserve it. I just love your talent and creativity!!!!!!!!!

The_glowurm_light.jpg

Stupendous! I love it.

Can you turn it off? It would light up my entire cage. :lol:

post-7648-1155347594_thumb.jpg

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

:D Cute. :D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Can you please enter my Art Competition? the theme is Psychedelic Luau.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't steal them back 'cause I don't know where he keeps them. >.>;;;

And we don't have an iron madien. Yet.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I have an Iron Maiden. Would you like to borrow it?

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I can't steal them back 'cause I don't know where he keeps them. >.>;;;

And we don't have an iron madien. Yet.

I have an Iron Maiden. Would you like to borrow it?

That depends. What was I talking about again?

Don't die. D=

D= j00 stole my old catch phrase. It makes me sad.

Pff. I was jus' sayn' that. I still have a Catch Phrase. *slams my title with Bass Guitar*

• 4 months later...

*~*The Grand Illusion*~(The Final Cut*~*

This tawpeek is not ALLOWED to die.

(I can't stop laughing for some reason. o_o)

post-6896-1167440717_thumb.jpg

Membership discount! 90% off! -rides around in said imaginary park-

If your Mormon, then you get in for FREE. <.<

...Not fair...

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~

post-6896-1167440717_thumb.jpg

Membership discount! 90% off! -rides around in said imaginary park-

If your Mormon, then you get in for FREE. <.<

...Not fair...