Hampsterdance Discussion Board

In Loving Memory

Last night when i came home from my grandmas funeral i found out that my dwarf russian hamster Tiny had died..im really sad and i cried alot, i put up a memoriam of my hamster calvin awhile ago but my screen name i forgot, anyway i just wanted to put a memoriam up from him, i miss him alot, he actually exceded his life time by about a year..but i still miss him..

Last night when i came home from my grandmas funeral i found out that my dwarf russian hamster Tiny had died..im really sad and i cried alot, i put up a memoriam of my hamster calvin awhile ago but my screen name i forgot, anyway i just wanted to put a memoriam up from him, i miss him alot, he actually exceded his life time by about a year..but i still miss him..

*cries*

I am so sorry to hear of Tiny's passing. Please go to A Poem For Passed Away Pets, that should make you feel better. Then stop in on these two topics: Tiny Friends Graveyard and Rockey's Pet Cemetary.

I hope that you will stop back in and post. You are our only poster from Idaho! :D

I am so sorry I know what it is like to lose a very dear one. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe you could help me,weasel. I have Russian Dwarf hamster. She bites me. Did ur hammie bite? If he didn't, do you know why? Please help!

I'm sorry that he died. I miss my hamster Spot SSSSSOOOOOOOOOO much. I've never been so attached to an animal before. I guess I was really attached to him, because that year was a tough year. Several friends left that year, DURING the actual school year. I hope you feel better about the loss of ur hammie soon.

ok sorry about going back to my hammy but look how cute he is, he shouldnt of died

(pic in my sig)  Sorry, I had to take the link from your sig.  I will post the pics here.  Horatio

hammy3lw.jpg davespics0418as.jpg

Those are such beautiful hammies. I am sorry that they passed away. Have you gone to the Poem for Passed Away Pets in the Hampster, Dogs, Cats forum? It is a wonderful poem that you would love. Then we have a graveyard and cemetery for you to place a headstone for your loved one.

Let me know what you think of the poem called Rainbow Bridge.

Those are such beautiful hammies.  I am sorry that they passed away.  Have you gone to the Poem for Passed Away Pets in the Hampster, Dogs, Cats forum?  It is a wonderful poem that you would love.  Then we have a graveyard and cemetery for you to place a headstone for your loved one.

Let me know what you think of the poem called Rainbow Bridge.

Awww...Those are sooooooo cute!