Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Please read and post...

Horatio

Please read the pinned topic in Warm Wishes called My Friend Jack. I would like to give him the topic and hopefully everyone will have posted their thoughts. Thank you so very much for posting a post to Jack. :D

Please do not post here, post in Jack's topic in the Warm Wishes forum. Thanks! :D

• 4 weeks later...
Please read the pinned topic in Warm Wishes called My Friend Jack. I would like to give him the topic and hopefully everyone will have posted their thoughts. Thank you so very much for posting a post to Jack. :D

Please do not post here, post in Jack's topic in the Warm Wishes forum. Thanks! :D

I read that topic how is he?

I just thought that would give an idea of approximately his age.  It seemed like a good idea when I was writing it.

Ohh! I think I know what happened! Horatio, like many other people could, might have misread it. Maybe he thought that it said "I read the topic how old is he?" instead of "I read the topic how is he?"

My randomness.

Ohh! I think I know what happened! Horatio, like many other people could, might have misread it. Maybe he thought that it said "I read the topic how old is he?" instead of "I read the topic how is he?"

My randomness.

:lol::lol::lol:

*cleans my glasses*

That should help.