Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Hampsters make it to the big screen.

Toto

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
It's "The Hampsterdance Song"  :D

Now THAT was the fastest moderation time I've ever seen :blink:

i wanna be a moderator so i can moderate my own posts and never have to wait forever

If your a mod, your posts don't get mod-ed.

But maybe if someone like us was to become one, not sure, but I would recomend having our posts modded. Just incase.

i wanna be a moderator so i can moderate my own posts and never have to wait forever

But maybe if someone like us was to become one, not sure, but I would recomend having our posts modded. Just incase.

that's my one worry, someday HK will get everything else straightened out and do something with those moderator applications that were mentioned two years ago.

Horatio is doing a fine job. and hopefully will continue to do so for a long time. I only hope HK seeks his opinion if it ever is decided to add more moderators. I think we can all agree that the ideal choice for a moderator is someone who has been on our boards for some time.

that's my one worry, someday HK will get everything else straightened out and do something with those moderator applications that were mentioned two years ago.

Horatio is doing a fine job. and hopefully will continue to do so for a long time. I only hope HK seeks his opinion if it ever is decided to add more moderators. I think we can all agree that the ideal choice for a moderator is someone who has been on our boards for some time.

Thank you so very much for such a nice compliment. I cannot tell you just how much I appreciate reading your post. :blush::blush::blush:

• 1 year later...

yes yes...

it's also in another movie with a guy and this police dog that he doesn't know it's a police dog...

i don't remember what it's called.

but it's in there

they were running around a pet store