Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Broadway!

hi! its D.L.! i (obviously) just started a topic about broadway because i like it so much! I actually dont live in NYC, but im about 2 hours away, and my aunt + uncle live there, so i go there a lot. here are the plays ive seen there:

-the sound of Music

-peter pan

-beauty and the beast

-Jesus Christ Superstar (i dont really remember seeing it but now i LOVE the soundtrack!!!!!!!!) (such great music!!!!!!!!!)

-bells are ringing (i know, probably no one's heard of that, I barely remember it)

-gypsy

-phantom of the opera (i saw it 3 times!!!!!) (Its so good!!!!!)

-mamma mia (Very Good) (made up of songs that the group ABBA wrote)

-Wicked (VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!) (in case you haven't heard of it, its about the 2 witches from "The Wizard of Oz" glinda and the wicked witch of the west, and how they used to be friends and al the stuff that happened b4 dorothy came...the soundtrack is excellent!) (and BTW i was with starz425 / converse all star when i saw it!)

i have the soundtracks to:

-sound of music

-Jesus Christ Superstar

-Phantom of the Opera

-Mamma Mia (i actually dont know where that one is, but i also have the karaeoke version!! LOL)

-Wicked

Plays i have seen the movies of but not the plays themselves:

-Hairspray

-Les Miserable (it was a weird version though, mostly just people standing around singing, no acting)

-part of Cats

-Fiddler on the Roof

-West Side story (I just watched it 2day!)

Plays I have been in (not broadway)

-the Pied Piper (my debut!!)

I want to be an actress when i grow up...or an author, but that isnt on topic..

so....I like broadway, what about you?

~*~goodbye~*~

Liz...the dog lover!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi...BTW that last post said 3:00 but it was actually at 10AM and we had a 2 hr. delay and i was in the school library where my mom works and i was on the net, here, and school was just about to start but i was in the library early cuz i was getting some pics 4 the bulliten board and gina came...and the rest is history! LOL

now its actaully 3:00(PM) and i just finished school and im (guess where) in the school library!! :D and i really should be starting hw....but.....

its catholic schools weeek in our school and 2day there were 2 basketball games...5 vs. 6 and 7 vs. 8. I'm in 7th...guess who won 7 vs. 8? (illl give u a hint...my class was not happy...)yes, 8th grade won, like they do EVERY time, and 6th won against 5th like they do EVERY time, and our teacher said we could have a dress down day if we won (we wear uniforms) and since we lost everyone was in a bad mood....also, the 8th graders who were not playing dressed up as bunnies, of all things, and gave signs out for the younger grades to hold, so they had practically the whole school cheering for them, and it was pretty disappoinitng. We lost 11-40 something. (I wasn't playing, though. I really dont like basketball. we had the choice to play or not, its not like i was thrown off or anything.

anyway, im going on 4ever! and my mom has 2 use the computer, so bi 4 now!!!

ok now i can talk..............but i dont know what to talk about! LOL

ok...my GS (girl scout) troop is going to an all-nighter thing at all sport (a fitness center thing, and my friend kathryn and i are singing a song from Wicked (see my first post on this) for the talent show. We're doing the song "what is this feeling" (more commonly called "Loathing") which is track 4 on the soundtrack if anyone has it (i know you do rachel...ur also the one who gave it to me...OMG that was a year ago :o i cant believe it! cuz it was my last bday, when i turned 12....wow i didnt realize how long ago it was!!!!) we also sang it for the talent show at my school last year...when she was still AT MY SCHOOL!!!! grrr....

(she left last october...and we were best freinds in school...(we're in 7th grade) i was so mad and sad and i still am!!!!! although she is still in my gs troop obvioulsy)

ok, idk what else to talk about..so BYE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

people feel my pain! i appreciate it...altho i do get to see her every week (at girl scouts)...i think i said that b4 tho...she left back in oct (the 29th was her last day) and ive sorta gotten over it...but not quite...but its ok..........................i actually saw her today, it was Girl Scout Sunday at our church, and there was a reception in the gym of our school, and we were scaring our friends (well, trying to) because somehow they're scared the school is haunted, but i dont believe it, but there's a rumor that someone died in the shower room like 20 years ago, either by slipping and cracking their head or hanging themsleves, but ive been in the shower room, which is now used for storage, to get the bass drum, because i play drums in school, and there's nothing scary. and i dont believe in ghosts.....SO THERE! ok i have to do science homewok now..bi!

• 4 weeks later...

hi im back! I gave up hampsterdancing for lent but since yesterday was easter im back!!! ok broadway update!!!

One I forgot to list:

thoroughly (i might have spelled that wrong) modern Millie

and just this past weekend i saw:

fiddler on the roof

little women

we went to TKTS to get the tickets for the previous two. TKTS is a 1/2 price broadwayy ticket place, so its like we saw two plays for the price of one! such a deal (lol) the plays were great and ahead of us in line to get the tix for little women we met these people from TX (i think) and they saw 10 plays in a week (wish i could have!!) and we got tix in advance from the real theatres (TKTS only does that day and the next day's matinee) for wicked (july 17, day after my 1/2 b-day and day after Harry POtter 6 comes out) and my mom got tix for mamma mia for her and two of my friends' moms.

ok bi ttyl!

u know....my animorph one is up to 5 pages (i think) and this one's still only one...o well, my camp one's 4 pages i should be happy...i made up an award its like the bone award i think...its in my animorph chat i think....but i dont know if my contest is still on i had to ask horatio something about it...lets see what other award can i make up? ...The Good Dog Award! Criteria coming soon (as soon as i think of some lol) gotta go think think think thinkthinkthinkthitnkthitnkthtihkthiithktithtihtkthithkareyoustillreadingthis?LOLthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthitnkhtinkhtinkthihtkihtihnhtihtntkthAAAA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

awards update: look at my sig near the bottom...thats where the info is...for those of u too lazy to look for it, heres what it says:

Awards I Award:

Bone Award: For answering some sort of question/puzzle/whatever. IF winning of this award is possible it will specified by me. Don't just answer any question and hope to get this!

Good Dog Award: For making me smile/laugh/feel good. Given out spontaneoulsly.

Flea Award: For making me frown/cry/mad. This is not one u would be proud of winning. It's like an anti-award. Don't try to win this!!!

ok now u know! bone award currenlty being given away on my animorph chat!!! (i think)

*says something* Hello! 
*hands over a basket with an oversized bone to Dog_lover*

thanks hoops and horatio !!! now this chat is 2 pages!!! (I love the bone!)

as it says in my sig, my good dog award is given out spontaneously when I fell good..or something along those lines...so:

HOOPS_AHSIRT AND HORATIO GET GOOD DOG AWARDS!!!!! :D:D:D

Congratulations!

thanks hoops and horatio !!!  now this chat is 2 pages!!!  (I love the bone!)

as it says in my sig, my good dog award is given out spontaneously when I fell good..or something along those lines...so:

HOOPS_AHSIRT AND HORATIO GET GOOD DOG AWARDS!!!!! :D  :D  :D

Congratulations!

Thank you for the Good Dog Award!

*helps Dog_lover up*

At least you didn't fell bad! :lol::lol::lol:

thanks hoops and horatio !!!  now this chat is 2 pages!!!  (I love the bone!)

HOOPS_AHSIRT AND HORATIO GET GOOD DOG AWARDS!!!!! :D  :D  :D

Congratulations!

YAY!! Did you get hurt when you fell?

In the mean time dog_lover gets a chocolate award!  :)  :D

Another award! they just keep pouring in! cant talk now...gotta go update my siggy! (although its already long enough! too long! o well...there are longer ones... ;) )

I've seen The Sound of Music and The Phantom of the Opera. I can't stand musicals. >.>

How dare you! Phantom is one of my favorite plays!!! dont be mean...i started this chat and um....***mind blank*** bye...

>>>Check out my new updated longer siggy!!!! :P

• 2 weeks later...
Through out PTO, I was yelling, "Stupid! Don't fall for it! He's Evilllll! EVIL!!!"

By PTO, I assume you mean Phantom of The Opera ...the phantom is not evil! hes misunderstood! hes a genius!

BTW I just got phantom on DVD! So now I've seen the play 3 times and the movie 4 times (twice in theatres, once in a chorus field trip - type thingy that was at the school after school was over, and once on my portable dvd player on the way to my grandparents for mom's day which was yesterday) (that was too small but who cares!) I have to go take a shower now....myabe I'll sing phantom songs in there! LOL :P ttyl *~*~*

O O

L

\___/

U

(press reply to see that properly)

Through out PTO, I was yelling, "Stupid! Don't fall for it! He's Evilllll! EVIL!!!"

By PTO, I assume you mean Phantom of The Opera ...the phantom is not evil! hes misunderstood! hes a genius!

BTW I just got phantom on DVD! So now I've seen the play 3 times and the movie 4 times (twice in theatres, once in a chorus field trip - type thingy that was at the school after school was over, and once on my portable dvd player on the way to my grandparents for mom's day which was yesterday) (that was too small but who cares!) I have to go take a shower now....myabe I'll sing phantom songs in there! LOL :P ttyl *~*~*

O O

L

\___/

U

*loves the face*

You sound great singing in the shower!!!

O O

L

\___/

U

*loves the face*

You can hear her? :blink:

O O

L

\___/

U

*loves the face*

Can't you?

O O

L

\___/

U

*loves the face*

Can't you?

No. *turns down super loud music* Much better. :):D

U heard me?!?!?!? all right...what song(s) was i singing? (actually dont answer that...i dont remember! hahahaha) why are u guys listenin 2 me in the shower? :huh: ***runs away in fear of stalkers*** :o:o:o

U heard me?!?!?!? all right...what song(s) was i singing? (actually dont answer that...i dont remember! hahahaha) why are u guys listenin 2 me in the shower?  :huh: ***runs away in fear of stalkers*** :o  :o  :o

I remember the song......

"How much is that doggie in the window?"

You did a great job singing. :D

U heard me?!?!?!? all right...what song(s) was i singing? (actually dont answer that...i dont remember! hahahaha) why are u guys listenin 2 me in the shower?  :huh: ***runs away in fear of stalkers*** :o  :o  :o

um no i wasnt singing that...i said i might sing phantom songs and i did...just dont ask me which ones of that! but nice try, after all i am a dog lover. ***how much is that dog anyway? they never say...mystery :blink: ***

um no i wasnt singing that...i said i might sing phantom songs and i did...just dont ask me which ones of that! but nice try, after all i am a dog lover. ***how much is that dog anyway? they never say...mystery :blink: ***

*dramatic music plays* And to save someone the effort, Dun Dun Dun! :):D

For the leash, it's four dollars. For the collar, it's three dollars. For the doggie in the window, who gives you lots of kisses, priceless. For everything else, there is mastercard.

For the leash, it's four dollars. For the collar, it's three dollars. For the doggie in the window, who gives you lots of kisses, priceless. For everything else, there is mastercard.

:lol: Great.

Actually, that should have said: For everything else, there is The Hammie Infinity Card!!!!!! :lol:

Actually, that should have said: For everything else, there is The Hammie Infinity Card!!!!!! :lol:

Yerp.

:lol: hahaha! thats so funny...

• 3 weeks later...

so...as i said in my animorph chat...NO ONE'S POSTED HERE IN SO LOOONG!!!! ahhh.....so anyway..im in skool rite now...(see why in my animorph chat...if it showed up yet...dont feel like typin it again! lol so..what chat is this agian?(h/o)

ok broadway....lemme think...no updates as of the moment...ttygl (talk to you guys L8R)

HEY TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS!!!!! I MADE MY SIGGY 10000 BUT IT SAID IT WAS TOO LONG! THEN I MADE IT 9999 BUT IT SAID THAT WAS TOO LONG...SO NOW IT IS LIKE 9660...WHY COULDNT I GET 10000? SOMEBODY ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all right....the official number i can get up to in my siggy without it giving me an error message saying its too long is....9957! (and no, 9958 does NOT work for me!) why? it says the limit is 10000?

• 3 weeks later...

I have been on broadway 34 times, I got outta that career, I told them to contact me if they want me to preform again. I got paid good money for doing that!!! Actually it was an easy job! I went to acting schools from the ages of 6-15 so I am an actress. I have appeared in some TV shows. My brother has been on a TV show, our family is just so talented!

I have been on broadway 34 times, I got outta that career, I told them to contact me if they want me to preform again. I got paid good money for doing that!!! Actually it was an easy job! I went to acting schools from the ages of 6-15 so I am an actress. I have appeared in some TV shows. My brother has been on a TV show, our family is just so talented!

How fantastic! :D

How fantastic! :D

It isn't that big of a deal for my family. We have been in the buisness for a long time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey preppygirl, i joined the TTLK foundation...or id like to...anyway, im putting it in my new siggy which is still under construction and i also put in the strond christian thing...ok bi!

• 4 weeks later...

broadway update: i saw:

The 25th annual putnam county spelling bee (VERY funny!!!)

Mamma Mia (again)

ok..um..idk if i put this (i probablydidnt) but i saw wicked a second time...very good show!!!!

btw preppy girl, what broadway/tv shows have u been in? maybe i can see u in some reruns or something, or maybe ur in one of my old playbills...and i can say "she posted in my chat on hampsterdance!" lol :lol:

broadway update: i saw:

The 25th annual putnam county spelling bee (VERY funny!!!)

Mamma Mia (again)

ok..um..idk if i put this (i probablydidnt) but i saw wicked a second time...very good show!!!!

btw preppy girl, what broadway/tv shows have u been in? maybe i can see u in some reruns or something, or maybe ur in one of my old playbills...and i can say "she posted in my chat on hampsterdance!" lol  :lol:

Probably better put would be... "I knew her when..."! She has not been back in a while.

STOP-PLEASE READ THIS: Ok, there are many people here over the age 13 that like to post things about $** or "adult" things, please keep in mind that there are little kids on the site, their parents might be reading and come across one of your filthy topics/posts. PLEASE JOIN THE TTLK FOUNDATION (THINK OF THE LITTLE KIDS)! PLEASE POST THIS IN UR SIGNITURE: {JOIN THE TTLK FOUNDATION (THINK OF THE LITTLE KIDS) This foundation protects littler kids and makes them in a secure emviroment. Please don't post any aduly based topics! Thank you for keeping the site clean!}

the words in the{} need to be in ur siggy when u join, thank u for joining!

that is from preppy girl's siggy...and that is what i was talking about

STOP-PLEASE READ THIS: Ok, there are many people here over the age 13 that like to post things about $** or "adult" things, please keep in mind that there are little kids on the site, their parents might be reading and come across one of your filthy topics/posts. PLEASE JOIN THE TTLK FOUNDATION (THINK OF THE LITTLE KIDS)! PLEASE POST THIS IN UR SIGNITURE: {JOIN THE TTLK FOUNDATION (THINK OF THE LITTLE KIDS) This foundation protects littler kids and makes them in a secure emviroment. Please don't post any aduly based topics! Thank you for keeping the site clean!}

*slaps head*

Duh! :lol:

*slaps head*

yeah....or as rachel and i would say...hud on! (!sdrawkcab ti daeR)

*slaps head*

LOL (!sdrawkcab daeR) LOL

*slaps head*

Yay for palindromic (Is that a word? :huh: ) acronyms!

Yeah, that's cool. :)

*slaps head*

i gueaa it is. :blink::unsure: palandromial maybe?

*slaps head*

i gueaa it is. :blink::unsure: palandromial maybe?

I'll look it up. Later...

i know this has nothing to do with anything, but check this out...

See if you can read this paragraph normally:

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porblem. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig, huh?

I had to type it up, because my mom (the librarian at my school) is going to give that to the upper grades, and the copy she had was too small, so she told me type it up... i just copied and pasted that time, though...takes too long, you want to write the correct spelling so you have to see exactly how they do it...cool, huh?

Hmnepatadcrse Rkcos! Oh Yaeh!

~~Dog Lveor

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porblem. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig, huh?

I had to type it up, because my mom (the librarian at my school) is going to give that to the upper grades, and the copy she had was too small, so she told me type it up... i just copied and pasted that time, though...takes too long, you want to write the correct spelling so you have to see exactly how they do it...cool, huh?

~~Dog Lveor

taht is cazry. deos ayodbny uesnrntdand the rseaon tihs is? uvblnoccineae need a translation?

~~Dog Lveor

taht is cazry. deos ayodbny uesnrntdand the rseaon tihs is? uvblnoccineae need a translation?

i dndit get taht wrod...waht was it? Dog Lvoer

the last post i just did was my 500th, and i totally forgot...i made a commerative picture, but it wont attach...when i try to attach it, it brings me back to the discussion board of all the forums...idk why...anybody know?

~~Dog Lveor

unconcievable. i wanted to see if anyone got it.

~~Dog Lveor

Isn't the word inconceivable?

~~Dog Lveor

oh yeah. :P ivblnoccineae

~~Dog Lveor

oh yeah. :P ivblnoccineae

Now I got it.

did anyone notice my post regarding my 500th post and the attachment? (i think its the last one on page 4)

Of course we did! We were just waiting for you to have the party! :lol:

and does anyone know why my attachment wont attach? whenever i try, it brings me back to the discussion board, with the list of forums...what is happening? hold on, illl try again...yes, it did it again, but luckily i had copied my post so i just pasted it here...IT WONT WORK!!!!!

did anyone notice my post regarding my 500th post and the attachment? (i think its the last one on page 4)

and does anyone know why my attachment wont attach? whenever i try, it brings me back to the discussion board, with the list of forums...what is happening? hold on, illl try again...yes, it did it again, but luckily i had copied my post so i just pasted it here...IT WONT WORK!!!!!

It is probably too big. Here are a couple of options. You can shrink it yourself or you can send it to me and I will shrink it and add it to your post. If you want to send it to me, let me know and I will give you my email address.

It is probably too big. Here are a couple of options. You can shrink it yourself or you can send it to me and I will shrink it and add it to your post. If you want to send it to me, let me know and I will give you my email address.

umm. how will u give me ur email safely?

and i know some of the sizes are messed up on my siggy, but i had typed it in a word processor with the little bracketed commands and then pasted it to the edit siggy thing and it was ok, but there were some mistakes, so i would fix them and then other things would go wrong, and i was working on it for like half an hour and whenever i thought i had fixed everything, something else would go wrong. now its ok, so im keeping it that way

Here is my email address: pmajr@earthlink.net

I must warn you, I have spam blocker, but do not worry, I WILL receive your message. It sends some sort of auto-response that I have not received it and you have to ask permission, but do not worry about that. I will get it.

*starts watching* :D

Here is my email address: pmajr@earthlink.net

I must warn you, I have spam blocker, but do not worry, I WILL receive your message. It sends some sort of auto-response that I have not received it and you have to ask permission, but do not worry about that. I will get it.

*starts watching* :D

ok, ill send it

thanx B)

ok...did u get my emails, horatio? the second one had the pic, and they're from my registered email address, except chris instead of bill and no "patrick"...i put dog lover in the subject...hope u got them!

oh, and i didnt get the auto-response... i hope they sent :mellow:

ok...did u get my emails, horatio? the second one had the pic, and they're from my registered email address, except chris instead of bill and no "patrick"...i put dog lover in the subject...hope u got them!

Yes I did! I am planning to shrink down the pic and bring it on over. I really love your artwork!!! :D

Yes I did! I am planning to shrink down the pic and bring it on over. I really love your artwork!!! :D

thank u! it really only took me a minute to do it...never thought it would turn into this much!

• 2 weeks later...

so, ummmm.. r u going to put it in? its this post (0n page 4)

|

|

|

|

V

~~Dog Lveor

***clears throat*** ahem?

'Sup dog?

Er... bad pun.

Anyways, it was supposed to be "inconceivable", except Cheesemaster made the mistake of thinking "unconceivable".

That is unconcievable! how could that ever happen? :lol:

***clears throat*** ahem?

'Sup dog?

Er... bad pun.

Anyways, it was supposed to be "inconceivable", except Cheesemaster made the mistake of thinking "unconceivable".

That is unconcievable! how could that ever happen? :lol:

I before e except after c.

Or...it can go, "Me before he, but after she."

And words that sound like neighbor and weigh.

:lol::lol::lol:

on that note, let's

seize the weird species society's seismograph leisurely!!!!!!!!!!!

heeheehee ive been working on that 4 a while

on that note, let's

And for this you get The Triple Gold Star Award!

The first time this has ever been awarded! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

on that note, let's

And for this you get The Triple Gold Star Award!

The first time this has ever been awarded! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

woohoo!!!!!!

sooooooo...when is the pic getting into my 500th post, horatio?

*slaps forehead*

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I thought you wanted that pic in your 1500th post.

ummmmmmmm....no

Ummmmmmmm... would you believe.......

*voice trails off*

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Would you believe it was devoured by a rabid bottle of bubbles?!

That is a very good excuse! I really like your thinking!!!

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol: I thought it was too. Now to see if she believes it...

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

:rolleyes:

(she doesnt)

:lol:

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

*resorts to Plan B* :blink:

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

*whispers to Horatio: What's plan B?*

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

*whispers back to Hoops: I don't know. I am thinking.*

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

*whispers back: Okay. I'll help you think.*

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

The product of the two of you thinking together should be quite interesting.

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

You might be very careful if you would prefer not to be turned into Cheese Whiz!

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

You might be very careful if you would prefer not to be turned into Cheese Whiz!

What if I already am?

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

What if I already am?

Uuuuummmmmm...

*calls - Kat - to borrow her Claymore*

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

:lol: I need all the help I can get! :lol:

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

What if I already am?

Uuuuummmmmm...

Won't do you much good. *puts up protective wax (reinforced with 10 feet of titanium) shell*

What if I already am?

Uuuuummmmmm...

Won't do you much good. *puts up protective wax (reinforced with 10 feet of titanium) shell*

wow....i am popular...now i am going to check if u actually did put it there despite all ur excuses...

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

What if I already am?

Uuuuummmmmm...

I have strong teeth...

*whispers to Horatio: I'll eat the shell and you hit him with the stolen Claymore.* Note to Cheesie: It's the internet. Anything can happen, you know.

Yes, it should be interesting. As long as... um... our brains aren't devoured by a random monster. Yeah.

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

What if I already am?

Uuuuummmmmm...

I have strong teeth...

*whispers to Horatio: I'll eat the shell and you hit him with the stolen Claymore.* Note to Cheesie: It's the internet. Anything can happen, you know.

Yes, it should be interesting. As long as... um... our brains aren't devoured by a random monster. Yeah.

*gets special random monster repelling shield*

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

What if I already am?

Uuuuummmmmm...

I have strong teeth...

anything can happen, huh. Well, in that case... *grins maniacly* CHEESE NINJA!!!! I now have dual katanas, and supa-ninja skills! *deflects all attempts at claymore pwnage* *traps Horatio on a sealed off running wheel* *Knocks out hoops' teeth*

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

What if I already am?

Uuuuummmmmm...

I have strong teeth...

anything can happen, huh. Well, in that case... *grins maniacly* CHEESE NINJA!!!! I now have dual katanas, and supa-ninja skills! *deflects all attempts at claymore pwnage* *traps Horatio on a sealed off running wheel* *Knocks out hoops' teeth*

*stops running and takes a nap to get up energy to start chewing my way out*

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

What if I already am?

Uuuuummmmmm...

I have strong teeth...

That's okay. I have another set. *pulls open invisible door to get teeth* *chews Horatio out without hurting him* :)

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

What if I already am?

Uuuuummmmmm...

I have strong teeth...

That's okay. I have another set. *pulls open invisible door to get teeth* *chews Horatio out without hurting him* :)

Saved!!! Thank you!!!!

*brushes plastic bits off fur*

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

What if I already am?

Uuuuummmmmm...

I have strong teeth...

Saved!!! Thank you!!!!

No problem. *waits for another attack by Cheesie*

ummmmmmmm.....(no comment)

Aaahhhhh come on... give in and say something!

why are u making so many excuses not to put the pic in?

(see? i said something) :P

and something that started with me (wondering about the pic) ended up with cheese attacks and plastic bits of wax on someone's fur...i think i missed something... :blink:

and something that started with me (wondering about the pic) ended up with cheese attacks and plastic bits of wax on someone's fur...i think i missed something... :blink:

I have been trying to get the pic in. If you sent the pic in either jpg or gif, this would be easy like Mr. Moosey368's pic. Unfortunately you sent it in bmp and I have been unable to move it into any of my picture programs. I have tried to take a photo of your drawing so that I would then be able to ad it to your post, but I am unable to stop the glare. I have not given up though. I am still trying.

I have been trying to get the pic in. If you sent the pic in either jpg or gif, this would be easy like Mr. Moosey368's pic. Unfortunately you sent it in bmp and I have been unable to move it into any of my picture programs. I have tried to take a photo of your drawing so that I would then be able to ad it to your post, but I am unable to stop the glare. I have not given up though. I am still trying.

If you can see the entire picture on the screen at once, perhaps you should try using the printscreen(PrtScrn) button? Or does your Mac not have that capability? =p

If you can see the entire picture on the screen at once, perhaps you should try using the printscreen(PrtScrn) button? Or does your Mac not have that capability? =p

I hadn't thought of that. On two pics I can do exactly what you suggest. On the third pic, it would take me four screens to show the entire pic. Thank you for that idea!!!!

I hadn't thought of that. On two pics I can do exactly what you suggest. On the third pic, it would take me four screens to show the entire pic. Thank you for that idea!!!!

I r smert.

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

What if I already am?

Uuuuummmmmm...

I have strong teeth...

*stops running and takes a nap to get up energy to start chewing my way out*

You didn't notice that IT NEVER STOOPS TURNING!!!!

*slaps forehead*

ummmmmmmm....no

*voice trails off*

(she doesnt)

I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

What if I already am?

Uuuuummmmmm...

I have strong teeth...

Saved!!! Thank you!!!!

No problem. *waits for another attack by Cheesie*

Great! Now you can go through the 50-foot thick lead block I put you in! And no, YOu can't dig out, for it is also 50 feet below you! Plus, there are may veins of cinesra going through, so if you do try to gnaw through, you will be fatally poisoned! Muahahahaha! Also, there is an anti - missle system outside, and a small artillary defense sytem outside, all the way around.