Hampsterdance Discussion Board

I thought that u spell hampsters...

;) i have had hamsters for over 7 years and u dont spell it hamPsters,u spell it hamsters.NO P

i thought that u should spell right before u make a site.

well not to start a fight but ... u dont want to teach little kids to spell wrong.

these boards give info but the first thing kids see when they come on is HAMPSTER DANCE!!!!!!

the first thing they see is how NOT to spell :unsure::mellow::o;)<_<:(

thx for any replies :)

;) i have had hamsters for over 7 years and u dont spell it hamPsters,u spell it hamsters.NO P

well not to start a fight but ... u dont want to teach little kids to spell wrong.

these boards give info but the first thing kids see when they come on is HAMPSTER DANCE!!!!!!

the first thing they see is how NOT to spell :unsure:  :mellow:  :o  ;)  <_<  :(

I agree with what HK says. Not only that, you're commenting on spelling and you've spelled you "u" and don't "dont". Also, you didn't do a complete sentence when you said, "NO P". Another comment I have is that you're saying "thx" instead of thanks. Do you really think you should be commenting on how things are spelled? :huh:

the first thing they see is how NOT to spell :unsure:  :mellow:  :o  ;)  <_<  :(

Maybe..You should learn about us before you go and say we cant spell right..And yea..What HK said..

How many hamsters do you know that sing and dance and talk?  Only Hampsters can do that!  We are having an enormous influence on the world and on spelling.  "Hampster" seems to be in its way to being an acceptable spelling.  I have seen major news organization spell it with a "p".

yes. only hamPsters can sing and dance cos i cant think of hamsters that can

i have heard this before! :lol:

I don't think my precomposed reply to this question would work, the site layout changed. so, I'll leve it at: "for those who beleive, no explanation is required, for those who refuse, none will suffice."

now excuse me, the sparkling cider is wearing off.

I don't think my precomposed reply to this question would work, the site layout changed. so, I'll leve it at: "for those who beleive, no explanation is required, for those who refuse, none will suffice."

now excuse me, the sparkling cider is wearing off.

Aren't you out in apple country? You should be able to make all the sparkling cider you desire! :lol:

Hampton spells his band name Hampton and the Hampsters he was not referring to hamsters. Besisdes the average is teenagers on here.doesn't mean there isn't older or younger people which is fine just saying that there is not too many little kids on this site. :)

Hampton spells his band name Hampton and the Hampsters he was not referring to hamsters. Besisdes the average is teenagers on here.doesn't mean there isn't older or younger people which is fine just saying that there is not too many little kids on this site. :)

yes bu to be honest 10 year old kids shouldnt really be here

yes bu to be honest 10 year old kids shouldnt really be here

Why not? I like to come here for laughs and sometimes I can expand my vocabulary and learn some of life's lessons. Another thing I like about here is that if I ever feel nervous or unsure about something I can be sure that nobody I know personally is on here and can know about my secrets and uncertaintys. Heh then again some people might think a 7th grader is too old for dancing hamsters, but who cares?