Hampsterdance Discussion Board

come and hear my joke

there was and english man, an irish man and a scottish man. they were at a ,magic slide and what you said when you were on it you would land in. the scottish man went down and said "gold" the irish man went down and said "silver" but the english man didn't know it was magic and when he went own he yelled "weee!" and landed in a pile of pee.

there was and english man, an irish man and a scottish man. they were at a ,magic slide and what you said when you were on it you would land in. the scottish man went down and said "gold" the irish man went down and said "silver" but the english man didn't know it was magic and when he went own he yelled "weee!" and landed in a  pile of pee.

Eww.. :lol::lol::D:lol::lol:

there was and english man, an irish man and a scottish man. they were at a ,magic slide and what you said when you were on it you would land in. the scottish man went down and said "gold" the irish man went down and said "silver" but the english man didn't know it was magic and when he went own he yelled "weee!" and landed in a  pile of pee.

eeww....nasty! but wouldn't it be a pile?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im irish too! welll only 1/2 irish, 1/4 german and 1/4 austrian (not australian!!) so i guess im european expcept that i was born in the US and so were my parents and possibly some of my granparents i think... :blink:

me is also part german, part polish, part cherokee, and part something i can't remember 

"me is?!" :blink: ill let it pass :P

cool another part irish part german person! my friend julia is all polish...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
MY BUDDIES

Horatio*

mullaypop

top_banana

Cheesemaster

Moneylover(Now called TBFOF!!)

Milkyway2626

funky_monkey2011

Arkcher

hammylover334

Mushroom_king**

doodlebug

anonymous1

Skwerlhugger Will

guard101

If you want to be one just ask, I won't bite. Probably...

thats from hoops' siggy...can i be on ur buddy list? (please dont bite me! lol)

MY BUDDIES

Horatio*

mullaypop

top_banana

Cheesemaster

Milkyway2626

funky_monkey2011

Arkcher

hammylover334

Mushroom_king**

doodlebug

anonymous1

Skwerlhugger Will

guard101

Please do! And I'll resist the urge... (thinking...Who did I bite today?Oh yes, guard101. She doesn't taste half bad) :):D

MY BUDDIES

Horatio*

mullaypop

top_banana

Cheesemaster

Milkyway2626

funky_monkey2011

Arkcher

hammylover334

Mushroom_king**

doodlebug

anonymous1

Skwerlhugger Will

guard101

Please do! And I'll resist the urge... (thinking...Who did I bite today?Oh yes, guard101. She doesn't taste half bad) :):D

Did you need any condiments to make her taste better?

MY BUDDIES

Horatio*

mullaypop

top_banana

Cheesemaster

Milkyway2626

funky_monkey2011

Arkcher

hammylover334

Mushroom_king**

doodlebug

anonymous1

Skwerlhugger Will

guard101

Nope. Ketchup tastes nasty on flesh... :):D

MY BUDDIES

Horatio*

mullaypop

top_banana

Cheesemaster

Milkyway2626

funky_monkey2011

Arkcher

hammylover334

Mushroom_king**

doodlebug

anonymous1

Skwerlhugger Will

guard101

Please do! And I'll resist the urge... (thinking...Who did I bite today?Oh yes, guard101. She doesn't taste half bad)

:o:o:o:o:o:o

How about Dijonnaise (or whatever that trendy mustard/mayo mix is called)? :lol:

MY BUDDIES

Horatio*

mullaypop

top_banana

Cheesemaster

Milkyway2626

funky_monkey2011

Arkcher

hammylover334

Mushroom_king**

doodlebug

anonymous1

Skwerlhugger Will

guard101

Please do! And I'll resist the urge... (thinking...Who did I bite today?Oh yes, guard101. She doesn't taste half bad)

:o:o:o

How about Dijonnaise (or whatever that trendy mustard/mayo mix is called)? :lol:

Eww. The only thing to even consider is ketchup. :):D

MY BUDDIES

Horatio*

mullaypop

top_banana

Cheesemaster

Milkyway2626

funky_monkey2011

Arkcher

hammylover334

Mushroom_king**

doodlebug

anonymous1

Skwerlhugger Will

guard101

dog_lover

Toto

That's from hoops' updated list...thank u!

MY BUDDIES

Horatio*

mullaypop

top_banana

Cheesemaster

Milkyway2626

funky_monkey2011

Arkcher

hammylover334

Mushroom_king**

doodlebug

anonymous1

Skwerlhugger Will

guard101

dog_lover

Toto

T'was nothing. I was going to ask you a long time ago...I thought I did :):D

MY BUDDIES

Horatio*

mullaypop

top_banana

Cheesemaster

Milkyway2626

funky_monkey2011

Arkcher

hammylover334

Mushroom_king**

doodlebug

anonymous1

Skwerlhugger Will

guard101

dog_lover

Toto

ask me what? if i wanted to be on?

MY BUDDIES

Horatio*

mullaypop

top_banana

Cheesemaster

Milkyway2626

funky_monkey2011

Arkcher

hammylover334

Mushroom_king**

doodlebug

anonymous1

Skwerlhugger Will

guard101

dog_lover

Toto

ask me what? if i wanted to be on?

*nods*

• 2 weeks later...

ahhhhh very bored now....(see posts in other chats...animoph one for where i am) im sittin next to this 6th grader who's playing some weird game with a lot of fake blood....ahhhh bored bored bored bored bored boeordo ee beoboeo obeordr bberdr ok bi

• 8 months later...
I think the Irish person shoulda landed in gold! Irish people r cool (im part) biggrin.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

me 2 actually im full my last name gives it away 2 bad i cant tell *runs 2 the end uv her rainbow and dives into her pot uv gold* im kinduh short comared to me frends so 1 uv my nicknames is lepercon :D :lol:

im irish too! welll only 1/2 irish, 1/4 german and 1/4 austrian (not australian!!) so i guess im european expcept that i was born in the US and so were my parents and possibly some of my granparents i think... blink.gif

i m german scottish french charokee austrian and for sum wered reason korean i lived there 4 2 years 4 years ago lol i need 2 start a buddy list hoo wunts to be on it Horatio and kat and doglover and sumbody else r first cant remember :D :P just ask i am givin out free cupcakes 2 all my buddies *1 for Hopratio (yors has icing roses on it) 1 for kat 1 for dog lover (by the wut is yor fave dog)and 1 for every body else* :D :P

im irish too! welll only 1/2 irish, 1/4 german and 1/4 austrian (not australian!!) so i guess im european expcept that i was born in the US and so were my parents and possibly some of my granparents i think... blink.gif

i m german scottish french charokee austrian and for sum wered reason korean i lived there 4 2 years 4 years ago lol i need 2 start a buddy list hoo wunts to be on it Horatio and kat and doglover and sumbody else r first cant remember :D :P just ask i am givin out free cupcakes 2 all my buddies *1 for Hopratio (yors has icing roses on it) 1 for kat 1 for dog lover (by the wut is yor fave dog)and 1 for every body else* :D :P

*wipes cupcake crumbs off my whiskers*

Thank you for the icing roses and for putting me on your buddy list! :D

no prob there homemade me mommy helped so what are you horatio like y'know how i am german and stuff plz tell us

no prob there homemade me mommy helped so what are you horatio like y'know how i am german and stuff plz tell us

I am a blonde male fancy hamster. As for the countries my ancestors came from... I believe fancy hamsters originated in Syria.

I am a blonde male fancy hamster. As for the countries my ancestors came from... I believe fancy hamsters originated in Syria.

:mellow: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee know we can bug with blonde jokes :lol: :D

• 4 weeks later...
...after taking the state wide MAJOR test called T.A.K.S.

u dont by any chance mean T.A.C.H.S., do u? (test for admission into catholic high school) couse i took that and its sounds the same...pronounced like tax