Hampsterdance Discussion Board

bizzare fish deaths!

so, who has stories about bizzare deaths of goldfish?  i had a neighbor whos fish exploded after slowly inflating. *pop!*  so, its sharing time!  whooo! (i havn't had sugar at all )

So, how many candy canes have you eaten today? :lol:

Unfortunately, I do not have any stories of bizarre goldfish deaths.

*thinks back and thought only weasels went "pop" :unsure: *

i did that once, the reddi-whip was for something, so my mom got really mad when it was gone. OOOOO!!!! has anyone done a bunny-contest before?  you see how many jumbo marshmallows you can fit in your mouth without flatning them. i hear the world record is 13. :blink:  :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you learn of this contest while you were ice fishing?

has anyone done a bunny-contest before?  you see how many jumbo marshmallows you can fit in your mouth without flatning them. i hear the world record is 13. :blink:  :D

*heads for the pantry and selects 15 marshmallows to try and stuff them into my pouches without flattening them*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no, why do you ask? oh, and i thought you left? :P  :blink: creepy...*shudders* *giggles*

Well, I was trying to... but I am having too much fun.

*knows the jacuzzi has been heating for over an hour and Bertha and the squirrels knocking on the front door* :lol::lol::lol:

But now, I am on my way... stop back please! :D

My friend was taking care of our pets one time when we were camping, and she somehow turned the heater up. Our fish got cooked. And one time my mom had a really big koi. It was out in our little pond outback when one night it froze, and it got stck.

My friend was taking care of our pets one time when we were camping, and she somehow turned the heater up.  Our fish got cooked.  And one time my mom had a really big koi.  It was out in our little pond outback when one night it froze, and it got stck.

:( Ooohhhhhhh :(

:(  Ooohhhhhhh  :(

When we got the koi, it was like this long. l-----------------------------lAnd grew this long.l---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------l