• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am a christian :upside:  :)

• 3 weeks later...
of course i like bein catholic silly  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P DUH da ya think im stupid ???  ???  ???  ???  ???

I'm not sure if they're a Christian band...what songs do they sing again? I like Audio Adrenaline and Newsboys. Audio Adrenaline has a website where you can listen to their songs, but seing as we're not allowed to post wweb addresses all I can do is say do a search on it. And why do you like the angry guys? They're evil looking. A Christian liking evil looking smileys? Wierd. Don't use them around coca_cola_bear cuz she hides in a closet when she sees them. And I don't think you're stupid. I know a lot of kids whose religion isn't really thier own, it's just cuz it's what their parents tell them and they hate it. I know a lot of kids who claim to be Christian but you'd never know it. We actually just went over this in Sunday School that people should know who we are (Christians) by out additudes, actions, and activities. :upside:  Yes I know I talk too much. :upside:

i like it better cause in scripture it says not all that say lord lord will be saved.i know people think were brainwashed but were not i beleive in Jesus and live him as my own brother.(because he is :D

What Scripture id that? Do you belive in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour? That's what gets you to Heaven. :)

i like it better cause in scripture it says not all that say lord lord will be saved.i know people think were brainwashed but were not i beleive in Jesus and live him as my own brother.(because he is :D

What Scripture id that? Do you belive in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour? That's what gets you to Heaven. :)

I do beleive he is but u still hafta work for salvation, when moses gets the cammandments God tells him to follow these if u want eternal salvation.

:upside:  Yes I know I talk too much. :upside:

I dont think u talk too much. Yes they are a Christian band, they sing Precious Jesus and Trust in the Lord. They also sing songs like Kiss Me :P   personally dont like that one (im 12) and i like the angry guys not cause they look evil they just look  :cool:  :angry: btw do u know coca_cola_bear. BTW u sound like a philosophy teacher  :laugh:  :D  :laugh: Do u think i talk too much  ???  :(  ???

What Scripture id that?

You probably dont have it in your bible protestant ministers removed many books of the real bible it is very sad that not all Christians will be saved :sleepy:  :(  :sleepy:  i know what ur gunna say that we catholics added books but we didnt too bad ull never beleive me :down:

My pall likes Kate Minor (I'm a Christian BTW)

I'm an Anglican but we don't go to a proper church building like you find everywhere in England. We go to a school that we rent on Sundays.

Me? I'm Cristian (did I spell that right?) I belive God and Jesus will deliver us from evil. :)) But my mom wants to marry Jewish. I'd be cool to have Batmitsvahs (again, did I spell that right) and be concitered a Womon when you're only 13. (gaah! I think I spelled too many things wrong!!!) But It's Cristian for me.  coca_cola bear dosen't like this? :angry:

I'm an Anglican but we don't go to a proper church building like you find everywhere in England. We go to a school that we rent on Sundays.

cool.......................

btw i like ur sig!!

I do beleive he is but u still hafta work for salvation, when moses gets the cammandments God tells him to follow these if u want eternal salvation.

(to all posts)

1 That was beforeJesus died on the cross for our sins. When Jesus died, that was the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast.

I think I got that right. Another one (I forgot the reference) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy, He saved us.

So you don't have to work for it, but you should still obey God's law.

2 I know ccb from the boards. I'm not trying to sound like a philosophy teacher, it's just the way I am. No I don't think you talk too much. Talking is a good way to learn.

3 Ya I've heard that you have a few more books but I don't know a lot about them.

4 LOL!  :laugh:

What is that religion like? I've never heard of it. My church was like that a loooooong time ago, like before I was born.

Me? I'm Cristian (did I spell that right?) I belive God and Jesus will deliver us from evil. :)) But my mom wants to marry Jewish. I'd be cool to have Batmitsvahs (again, did I spell that right) and be concitered a Womon when you're only 13. (gaah! I think I spelled too many things wrong!!!) But It's Cristian for me.  coca_cola bear dosen't like this? :angry:

You need a dictionary *shoves dictionary through screen* here this should help. Weel you have an interesting situation! There's something called being a Messianic Jew which means you believe in Jesus as your savior but keep your Jewish traditions.

No, ccb doesn't like them. I don't care for them myself either. :upside: I like that one.

(to all posts)

1 That was beforeJesus died on the cross for our sins. When Jesus died, that was the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast.

I think I got that right. Another one (I forgot the reference) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy, He saved us.

2 I know ccb from the boards. I'm not trying to sound like a philosophy teacher, it's just the way I am. No I don't think you talk too much. Talking is a good way to learn.

3 Ya I've heard that you have a few more books but I don't know a lot about them.

Alright that scripture is reffering to how he gives you grace, that is not saying that u are saved automatically (did i spell that right) it is saying that God HELPS us get to heaven but he does not want to reward all that believe in his name for example do you think all Muslims will be saved they believe in Jesus as their lord and savior but do you think they will go to heaven beleiving that Muhammad is better than Jesus. Alright PEACE OUT. p.s. I like mad guys  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

(to all posts)

Alright that scripture is reffering to how he gives you grace, that is not saying that u are saved automatically (did i spell that right) it is saying that God HELPS us get to heaven but he does not want to reward all that believe in his name for example do you think all Muslims will be saved they believe in Jesus as their lord and savior but do you think they will go to heaven beleiving that Muhammad is better than Jesus. Alright PEACE OUT. p.s. I like mad guys  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

It doesn't matter who they think is better, but if they belive in Jesus as their Saviour, then yes they go to Heaven. Remember that theif who was crucified next to Jesus? He lived a life of sin, but at the last minute he believed Jesus was the Messiah and he's in Heaven now. I'm sure you know John 3:16. You see the way it is, if you sin once, you deserve to go to uh, down there. ( I know it sounds harsh but that's what God said) But, God had mercy on us and sent Jesus ( the only one who didn't sin) as the final sacrifice for our sin. It's a gift. "For the gift of God that brings salvation..." Again I forgot the reference (stupid memeory), but it's in there. :upside:

(to all posts)

..im gonna have 2 get used 2 those angry guys...wheneva i see them i think sum1 iz angry........ :D   :D

(to all posts)

It doesn't matter who they think is better, but if they belive in Jesus as their Saviour, then yes they go to Heaven. Remember that theif who was crucified next to Jesus? He lived a life of sin, but at the last minute he believed Jesus was the Messiah and he's in Heaven now. I'm sure you know John 3:16. You see the way it is, if you sin once, you deserve to go to uh, down there. ( I know it sounds harsh but that's what God said) But, God had mercy on us and sent Jesus ( the only one who didn't sin) as the final sacrifice for our sin. It's a gift. "For the gift of God that brings salvation..." Again I forgot the reference (stupid memeory), but it's in there. :upside:

I know but he had confession before he died. I go to confession once a month, the form of confession i go to is  Jesus forgiving us thru the priest. Jesus said to the apostles at the last supper to go out and confess sins and to give holy communion. But i dont have time to evangulize u, dont bother trying to evangualize me i wanna work for heaven and not be lazy and say im automatically goin to heaven. Man this is the first time i ever sounded intelligent talking to someone, i dont feel nervous around u guys.

(to all posts)

Alright that scripture is reffering to how he gives you grace, that is not saying that u are saved automatically (did i spell that right) it is saying that God HELPS us get to heaven but he does not want to reward all that believe in his name for example do you think all Muslims will be saved they believe in Jesus as their lord and savior but do you think they will go to heaven beleiving that Muhammad is better than Jesus. Alright PEACE OUT. p.s. I like mad guys  :angry:  

..im gonna have 2 get used 2 those angry guys...wheneva i see them i think sum1 iz angry........ :D   :D

sorry ill use them less

(to all posts)

I know but he had confession before he died. I go to confession once a month, the form of confession i go to is  Jesus forgiving us thru the priest. Jesus said to the apostles at the last supper to go out and confess sins and to give holy communion. But i dont have time to evangulize u, dont bother trying to evangualize me i wanna work for heaven and not be lazy and say im automatically goin to heaven. Man this is the first time i ever sounded intelligent talking to someone, i dont feel nervous around u guys.

You don't need a priest to talk to God! You can talk to him urself. I'm not saying you should sit on your butt and do nothing, I'm just saying you don't have to. If you are saved and live a life of sin, God's not gonna be happy with you, but you will go to Heaven, although perhaps a bit sooner that u think if ya know what I mean.

I'm glad you feel intelligent and not nervous. There's no need to be nervous here. :upside:

(to all posts)

Alright that scripture is reffering to how he gives you grace, that is not saying that u are saved automatically (did i spell that right) it is saying that God HELPS us get to heaven but he does not want to reward all that believe in his name for example do you think all Muslims will be saved they believe in Jesus as their lord and savior but do you think they will go to heaven beleiving that Muhammad is better than Jesus. Alright PEACE OUT. p.s. I like mad guys  :angry:  

sorry ill use them less

na, its ok use them as much as you want!!! :D  hey! wouldnt it be cool if you cud get a devil and an angel smilie?? :upside:   :upside:

(to all posts)

sorry ill use them less

na, its ok use them as much as you want!!! :D  hey! wouldnt it be cool if you cud get a devil and an angel smilie?? :upside:   :upside:

that'd be pretty sweet!!!!!!note the time on a school night this post is.

i like it better cause in scripture it says not all that say lord lord will be saved.i know people think were brainwashed but were not i beleive in Jesus and live him as my own brother.(because he is

(to all posts)

4 LOL!  

You don't need a priest to talk to God! You can talk to him urself. I'm not saying you should sit on your butt and do nothing, I'm just saying you don't have to. If you are saved and live a life of sin, God's not gonna be happy with you, but you will go to Heaven, although perhaps a bit sooner that u think if ya know what I mean.

I'm glad you feel intelligent and not nervous. There's no need to be nervous here. :upside:

I know but Jesus told the apostles to go aut and spread the word and forgive sins in his name. And the priests are the ppl who Jesus forgives thru................i guess u dont hafta go to a priest to get a completely valid confession, but if you are capable u hafta go to a priest.

• 2 weeks later...

*tumbleweed rol... oof*

oow, that hurt!  :angry:

i like it better cause in scripture it says not all that say lord lord will be saved.i know people think were brainwashed but were not i beleive in Jesus and live him as my own brother.(because he is

(to all posts)

4 LOL!  

I know but Jesus told the apostles to go aut and spread the word and forgive sins in his name. And the priests are the ppl who Jesus forgives thru................i guess u dont hafta go to a priest to get a completely valid confession, but if you are capable u hafta go to a priest.

No you miss the point. Jesus said to forgive the peeps for doing bad stuff to them and not hold a grudge against them for bein mean, not forgive them for when they hit their brother in the head when they were two yrs old or sumthin. Cuz only God can forgive our sins like that. God never told the apostles to aks God to forgive all of everyone else's sins.

(to all posts)

sorry ill use them less

What on Earth are you talking about?!?!?!? You're homeschooled!!!!! :eek  ???

i start to feel sick when i learn to much about a religion im not comfortabley used to

i went to summer bible school with a friend i was really weak and sick after that to much for me to take in and understand but i do go to church with my friend quite often

*tumbleweed rol... oof*

oow, that hurt!  :angry:

LOL! You need a helmet!

I wonder which brand I should get?  :;):

What Scripture id that? Do you belive in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour? That's what gets you to Heaven.

(to all posts)

sorry ill use them less

i still have a scheldule and no why do u ignore the scripture "thou that hast eaten my flesh and drinken my blood shall have eternal life but thou that haste not eaten my flesh and drinken my blood shall not have eternal life."

i r a Christian, and i like it! :) its great 2 b in a religion that worships a God who cares!!! :love:

IT IS SO C :):))L THAT I'M A CHRISTIAN!!! I love Jesus, he is the best, coolest person EVER!  :):):))

:fuzzy rox

Rock on!  :))

Matthew 7:21-23

IT IS SO C :):))L THAT I'M A CHRISTIAN!!! I love Jesus, he is the best, coolest person EVER!  :):):))

Go mr fuzz!!!!!!!! U know it jesus is so cool not even the romans can kill him

I never thought about that before.. yeah! Jesus Is the best!  :))

Go mr fuzz!!!!!!!! U know it jesus is so cool not even the romans can kill him

Oh, yeah! :cool:

What Scripture id that? Do you belive in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour? That's what gets you to Heaven.

(to all posts)

sorry ill use them less

i still have a scheldule and no why do u ignore the scripture "thou that hast eaten my flesh and drinken my blood shall have eternal life but thou that haste not eaten my flesh and drinken my blood shall not have eternal life."

We don't interpret that literally, it's figurative language. Kida like when He says "I am the door" he's really not a piece of plywood with a handle.

• 2 weeks later...
This weekend I went on a getaway with my church's youth group. It was great: there were all of us together and we made a cross using tea lights. We sang songs and did drama sketches. It was really fun!

This weekend I went on a getaway with my church's youth group. It was great: there were all of us together and we made a cross using tea lights. We sang songs and did drama sketches. It was really fun!

Cool! What camp was it?

I'm a christian too... i love being a christian

I'm A ChRiStRiAn...PrAiSe ThE lOrD!!!!

Yay Christians on a Site!I know of a Christian band Called Reliant K.I Also Like Avalon and Selah.Carmen Is good but he's just a singer. :laugh: Other Christians on a site I'm so Happy! :D

• 3 months later...
Im new here any one Muslim?

Computers and Hampsters Rule!!

:D Hello 123007, welcome to HampsterDance Boards!  You will find lots of friends here.  But Beware...there is a British :penguin  lurking about and she (Sheena) will steal your sanity and place it in her cool box.  Of course she will tell you that it will go on vacations with her, but Beware!!! once she has stolen your sanity...it is gone!  JesusFreak has replacement sanities for sale, just in case you want to protect yourself. :D

I'm half Catholic and half Methodist.  I went to Catholic church with my father and then Methodist sunday school with my mother.  Then my mother decided that I should experience all religions and had me attend as many different services as I could a number of times to see what religion I felt most comfortable with.  Now I feel as though I can go into any church or temple and be with God. :love:

• 2 weeks later...
Ugh....should have written donw my password for my other account......well anywas i chose other beacause in my religion there is only one guy who practices it....Me....its called...."The Nerd Cult"...well not so much of a cult...i just thought it sounded cool  :P

LOL!

Ugh....should have written donw my password for my other account......well anywas i chose other beacause in my religion there is only one guy who practices it....Me....its called...."The Nerd Cult"...well not so much of a cult...i just thought it sounded cool  :P

:laughing  :laughing

its Bet Mitzvah :)

im not coca_cola_bear but im jewish too

morman isnt chirstian to me, because i dont belive in polygamy, and i think the third testament is a load of baloney. the way you end any prayer is amen, right? well, at the end of the bible, it says amen! an indication of the end, correct? exactly! then again, you might think episcopalian is no longer christian because of the idiotic election of a gay priest, but we believe in only TWO testaments, are christian, and most anglican/episcopalian/whatever people are fully against thee election! as am i! and do jewish people believe in the messiah, or do they think jesus is "just a prophet"?

i dont mean to shoot down any religion, but i kinda tend to speak my mind, so, if you dont like it, tell me, and i'll try to refrain in the future!

(to all posts)

4 LOL!  :laugh:

Me, I disagree.  Just because you believe that Jesus is your savior, you can do whatever you want?  I don't think so.  I think you should stay away from murder, etc.  And even if you do everything right, you won't necessarily be saved?

i r a Christian, and i like it! :) its great 2 b in a religion that worships a God who cares!!! :love:

A god who cares?  All gods care, this one happens too less than the others.  Honestly.  Or if he does, he doesn't show it.  I mean... why would a god who cares let people get so out of hand?  Maybe we're being taught a lesson...

*SIGH* I feel so left out.  This is pretty depressing, actually.  All my favourite fellow hampsterdancers are Christian if I remember correctly (too sad to be correct, and too tired of being sad to check back).  Farewell, on this topic.  Maybe tomorrow this will all be a dream.  I guess I'm never going to Heaven, because I don't believe that being good is based on whether or not you eat Christ (which I can't do), or pray regularly, or even go to confession (which, also, I can't do), but the purity of your soul, and the goodness of your actions.  Anyone can do that, unless they're evil.  That, I believe, is the true test.

*SIGH* I feel so left out.  This is pretty depressing, actually.  All my favourite fellow hampsterdancers are Christian if I remember correctly (too sad to be correct, and too tired of being sad to check back).  Farewell, on this topic.  Maybe tomorrow this will all be a dream.  I guess I'm never going to Heaven, because I don't believe that being good is based on whether or not you eat Christ (which I can't do), or pray regularly, or even go to confession (which, also, I can't do), but the purity of your soul, and the goodness of your actions.  Anyone can do that, unless they're evil.  That, I believe, is the true test.

Don't be depressed.  I believe that you are correct when you say the purity of your soul and the goodness of your actions, are a true test.  Not many people believe and follow the Golden Rule.  I believe that you will go to heaven if you live your life being pure and good. :D  :D

*SIGH* I feel so left out.  This is pretty depressing, actually.  All my favourite fellow hampsterdancers are Christian if I remember correctly (too sad to be correct, and too tired of being sad to check back).  Farewell, on this topic.  Maybe tomorrow this will all be a dream.  I guess I'm never going to Heaven, because I don't believe that being good is based on whether or not you eat Christ (which I can't do), or pray regularly, or even go to confession (which, also, I can't do), but the purity of your soul, and the goodness of your actions.  Anyone can do that, unless they're evil.  That, I believe, is the true test.

Don't be depressed.  I believe that you are correct when you say the purity of your soul and the goodness of your actions, are a true test.  Not many people believe and follow the Golden Rule.  I believe that you will go to heaven if you live your life being pure and good. :D  :D

Oh, thank all the gods for you, Horatio.  I know not what to say, but THANK YOU.  I've been gone for two days, otherwise I should have most certainly responded by now.  Thank you Horatio, you're a true friend.  Hmmmm, let's see *rummages around in air* ah-hah.  My very first award given, a hado friendship award!   :hado

Take this, and be happy.  True happiness is found by helping others, and even the smallest things are appreciated.  Thank you, once more!

Oh, thank all the gods for you, Horatio.  I know not what to say, but THANK YOU.  I've been gone for two days, otherwise I should have most certainly responded by now.  Thank you Horatio, you're a true friend.  Hmmmm, let's see *rummages around in air* ah-hah.  My very first award given, a hado friendship award!   :hado

Take this, and be happy.  True happiness is found by helping others, and even the smallest things are appreciated.  Thank you, once more!

*blushes* gee, thanks so much...*updates signature*, you just gave me a birthday present and you didn't even know it.  Actually, it is not until the 29th, but I am thrilled.  Thank you so much!

:love:  :logo

:hampton

:D  Helloooooo Coralie, welcome to HampsterDance Boards!  We are really happy to see you here!  Please go everywhere and post your thoughts!  We would love to hear what you have to say as that is how we get to know you!  You will make lots of friends here!

:love:    :hampton  :hado  :fuzzy  :dixie

I'm not really anything.

I think most people in America and Britain are Christian or Jewish or Catholic.

:D   Helloooooo soccerstargirl16, welcome to HampsterDanceboards!  We always love to see new faces!  You will make lots of friends here.  Please post your thoughts everywhere and on every topic that interests you!  We want to hear what you have to say!

:love:   :hampton  :hado  :fuzzy  :dixie

:o I've been gone way too long. Guys, you can't get to heaven by being good. The Bible plainly states that. Jesus is the only one who was able to pass that test, and He died on the cross for our sins. He does care. You need to accept Him as your saviour to get to Heaven; it's by the shedding of His blood that your saved. And no amount of good works can beat that. Think about it, let it sink in. He loves YOU so much, that He died an agonizing death so you could live with Him in Heaven. And another cool thing about God, he's alive. Jesus' bones are not on this planet. Mohammed, Buddah, their bones are in the ground. My God lives!

:o I've been gone way too long. Guys, you can't get to heaven by being good. The Bible plainly states that. Jesus is the only one who was able to pass that test, and He died on the cross for our sins. He does care. You need to accept Him as your saviour to get to Heaven; it's by the shedding of His blood that your saved. And no amount of good works can beat that. Think about it, let it sink in. He loves YOU so much, that He died an agonizing death so you could live with Him in Heaven. And another cool thing about God, he's alive. Jesus' bones are not on this planet. Mohammed, Buddah, their bones are in the ground. My God lives!

Amen, JF! say, ever think about being a pastor/deacon when you grow up, if your not already? you'd be great at it!

hey. i'm hard core christian, too!!! have u been baptised? and, ya, some cool christian bands r : NEWSBOYS!!!!!! they totally rule. what is ur church called (if u don't mind me asking)?

I LOVE The newsboys. They're in my cd player right now. I especially like spirit thing and the breakfast song. Yes, I was baptized when I was 10. My church is Church of the Open Door. :upside: Ya I practically live there. You know your at home in your church when you walk aroung barefoot during youth group. :P

If a god, no matter how powerful, refuses to accept someone who has done only good into their world, but will accept murderers, etc., I'm not sure I would want to be with that god.  I believe what I will, and you believe what you will.  Even if our opinions differ, I hope we can still be friends, please?

(waits for cold, hard rejection.  After all, it's happened almost every other time, why shouldn't it now?)

I'm currently hearing a mental copy of a song, 'Lean on Jesus', I believe it's called.  It's driving me nuts.  The singers are communicating nothing, with the exception of that they are, indeed, completely and utterly bored.  And they don't seem to be paying much attention to the verses.  (Mentally wishes there was some way to turn off her tape player).

If a god, no matter how powerful, refuses to accept someone who has done only good into their world, but will accept murderers, etc., I'm not sure I would want to be with that god.  I believe what I will, and you believe what you will.  Even if our opinions differ, I hope we can still be friends, please?

(waits for cold, hard rejection.  After all, it's happened almost every other time, why shouldn't it now?)

I'm not about to reject you. I have many conflicting opinions with people here, but I'm friends with anyone. As for doing only good in the world, that's impossible. No one is perfect, we've all messed up at some point or another. But if your willing to start over, God does allow U-turns.

I'm not about to reject you. I have many conflicting opinions with people here, but I'm friends with anyone. As for doing only good in the world, that's impossible. No one is perfect, we've all messed up at some point or another. But if your willing to start over, God does allow U-turns.

It is really nice to see you and Silvia have a discussion of opposing points of view and still remain friends.  This is a great way to learn.   :D

yes, and that's why he accepts murderers. even blessed mother theresa couldn't have gotten into heaven if she hadn't been baptized/confirmed/reborn.

however, that guy on the other cross was saved, and jesus wasn't dead. you may wonder how? simple. jesus said he would go to heaven, and jesus is God, is he not? precisely. and perchance the other one decided to do such? no. a major part of faith is trust.

Did I seriously say I had done only good in the world?   :laugh:  :laughing

Man, guess I need some serious ego deflation... maybe they sell something for that at Mega Wolf's store.  I don't believe it!  That just doesn't sound like me!

Man, guess I need some serious ego deflation... maybe they sell something for that at Mega Wolf's store.  I don't believe it!  That just doesn't sound like me!

Correct me if I am wrong Silvia, but I felt that you were saying that it was your idea to try and live your life by being and doing as much good as you could.  I did not think that you had an overinflated ego at all.  Did I understand your message?   ???

yes, and that's why he accepts murderers. even blessed mother theresa couldn't have gotten into heaven if she hadn't been baptized/confirmed/reborn.

however, that guy on the other cross was saved, and jesus wasn't dead. you may wonder how? simple. jesus said he would go to heaven, and jesus is God, is he not? precisely. and perchance the other one decided to do such? no. a major part of faith is trust.

Exactly. BTW just to clarify, being baptized or confirmed does not get you to heaven. God tells us that once we're saved we should be babtized though. You have to be saved to get to heaven. Look up the verses in my siggy.

Correct me if I am wrong Silvia, but I felt that you were saying that it was your idea to try and live your life by being and doing as much good as you could.  I did not think that you had an overinflated ego at all.  Did I understand your message?   ???

I think she misunderstood her own message! Guys, take a closer look.

*Sigh*

:sleepy:

No, it's just... when I feel hurt, I start insulting myself.  After all, if anyone hates me, that's my fault, right?  So, if someone hurts my feelings, that means I must have done something wrong.  So that's why... I know that wasn't what I meant.  I know what I meant, and I said it, but I said it confusingly, so that means I deserve to be insulted for deliberately confusing people.  So...

No, it's just... when I feel hurt, I start insulting myself.  After all, if anyone hates me, that's my fault, right?  So, if someone hurts my feelings, that means I must have done something wrong.  So that's why... I know that wasn't what I meant.  I know what I meant, and I said it, but I said it confusingly, so that means I deserve to be insulted for deliberately confusing people.  So...

Silvia, to show your feelings is really wonderful.  It takes a great deal of courage to express your feelings.  If you hurt, please do not insult yourself.  There is no need for this.  You have done nothing wrong.

Hate is a very, very strong emotion that not many people experience and I doubt that you are hated by anyone.  If someone has hate inside them, this is because they have some problems that they need to deal with.  It has nothing to do with you.  In the process of getting to know people, when there is like or even love involved, you open yourself up, show feelings and show a vulnerability.  If someone hurts your feelings, it is a good chance that this hurt comes from miscommunication.  Occasionally someone will hurt your feelings and this stems from a range of emotions and insecurities on their part.  This is nothing that you have done.  As for dislike, not everyone likes everyone.  People can show dislike for reasons that even they do not understand.  They may dislike you because you are too nice, beautiful, smart, talented, etc..  When this happens please do not take it to heart.  You have friends who like you and care about you, so focus on the good people in your life.  

When we are trying to get to know each other, sometimes we express ourselves and the words are not exactly what we mean.  That is okay.  What we do is work through the problem.  If I hurt your feelings I am so sorry.  You do not deserve to be insulted.  I believe that you are a very thoughtful, nice, kind, considerate and good person.  You deserve to be proud of yourself and the fact that you are able to express your feelings.  We all want to know what you think and who you are as a person.  I believe that I am speaking for everyone when I say that we all like you very much.  

Please try and express what you are feeling so that we can be better friends.  If you have to help us to understand your thoughts, please know that we are asking because we like you and want to know you better.  

From now on, I want you to think positively.  No more being hard on yourself.  You are too precious a person for anything negative.

Thank you for listening...

:love:

Horatio

I beleived in God once.. until my older brother died then I saw that if God cared after his creation he would let the ones who never deserve death stay on earth and purge the world of all who cause insufferable pain to those who deserve it least.  I get bullied just because I am, thats the reason they say they beat me up because I am, because I exsist. If God surely cared as the vicars preach surley he would spare me from suffering. Then again maybe he takes the good people to allow them to avoid the suffering of the world.

No, it's just... when I feel hurt, I start insulting myself.  After all, if anyone hates me, that's my fault, right?  So, if someone hurts my feelings, that means I must have done something wrong.  So that's why... I know that wasn't what I meant.  I know what I meant, and I said it, but I said it confusingly, so that means I deserve to be insulted for deliberately confusing people.  So...

Silvia, to show your feelings is really wonderful.  It takes a great deal of courage to express your feelings.  If you hurt, please do not insult yourself.  There is no need for this.  You have done nothing wrong.

Hate is a very, very strong emotion that not many people experience and I doubt that you are hated by anyone.  If someone has hate inside them, this is because they have some problems that they need to deal with.  It has nothing to do with you.  In the process of getting to know people, when there is like or even love involved, you open yourself up, show feelings and show a vulnerability.  If someone hurts your feelings, it is a good chance that this hurt comes from miscommunication.  Occasionally someone will hurt your feelings and this stems from a range of emotions and insecurities on their part.  This is nothing that you have done.  As for dislike, not everyone likes everyone.  People can show dislike for reasons that even they do not understand.  They may dislike you because you are too nice, beautiful, smart, talented, etc..  When this happens please do not take it to heart.  You have friends who like you and care about you, so focus on the good people in your life.  

When we are trying to get to know each other, sometimes we express ourselves and the words are not exactly what we mean.  That is okay.  What we do is work through the problem.  If I hurt your feelings I am so sorry.  You do not deserve to be insulted.  I believe that you are a very thoughtful, nice, kind, considerate and good person.  You deserve to be proud of yourself and the fact that you are able to express your feelings.  We all want to know what you think and who you are as a person.  I believe that I am speaking for everyone when I say that we all like you very much.  

Please try and express what you are feeling so that we can be better friends.  If you have to help us to understand your thoughts, please know that we are asking because we like you and want to know you better.  

From now on, I want you to think positively.  No more being hard on yourself.  You are too precious a person for anything negative.

Thank you for listening...

Horatio

Horatio you get the MPPE award (Most Philosophical Person Ever) and you deserve it that was so.. so... so I can't describe it. Also I wan't to apologize for an earlier post, if it was let through. I didn't want it to be offensive or anything I just wanted you to know my view and how I felt after my brother was taken from me.

Then again maybe he takes the good people to allow them to avoid the suffering of the world.

I am sorry to hear about your older brother.  Understanding how you feel, because I lost my mother when I was 20, I want to believe your last sentence...that some good people are taken early to give them peace.

That would be nice!

Horatio you get the MPPE award (Most Philosophical Person Ever) and you deserve it that was so.. so... so I can't describe it. Also I wan't to apologize for an earlier post, if it was let through. I didn't want it to be offensive or anything I just wanted you to know my view and how I felt after my brother was taken from me.

You, The Grim Hamster lord are quite philosophical yourself!  If you look at my reply, you will see that I took your ending sentence and applied it to my life.  So, no apology is necessary.  As I told Silvia, it takes courage to show you have emotions, feelings and a sensitive side and more so if you are a guy.  I admire you for expressing yourself and feel there was absolutely nothing offensive.  It actually took down my guard for a second...but don't you worry.........

No more Mister Nice Guy...

I am really watching my sanity now.

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Me... I'm a jew! Hanukkah's coming up soon! Yay! :)

:D  Hello, Andybebad, do you know Bad Andy?  Bad Andy is my hero!  Welcome to HampsterDance Boards.  We are thrilled to see you here.

Please wander around, read all the topics and post your thoughts everywhere.

Happy Hanukkah a little early!

:logo

According to some horrible person, the bible says that the world will 'end' in 2006, the aztecs say that thw world will 'end' in 2012 and another person says that we have only until tomorrow. These so called 'prophicies' are really starting to throw me back into my sucidal phase which I had up until I joined the boards. I just hated life because I was constantly bullied just because I am smart and that I live. Sorry, being a little too depressing.

According to some horrible person, the bible says that the world will 'end' in 2006, the aztecs say that thw world will 'end' in 2012 and another person says that we have only until tomorrow. These so called 'prophicies' are really starting to throw me back into my sucidal phase which I had up until I joined the boards. I just hated life because I was constantly bullied just because I am smart and that I live. Sorry, being a little too depressing.

Life is a funny thing.  Today is good, tomorrow bad, but each day is unique.  You have the power to make each day a stepping stone towards the mountains you will move.

We all really like you, The Grim Hamster Lord, and to hear that you might be reverting back to a suicidal phase makes me sad.  The problem with these bullies is that you are smart, have a great sense of humor and have qualities that make these bullies feel inferior.  The bullies have  low or no self esteem and they want to reduce you to their level.  You need to overcome this and rise above these cretins.  

Peer pressure, school and society put many stresses on young people.  If only I could show you that you have the inner strength to soar.  Suicide is not an option!  You are the only person who will make yourself a success or allow yourself to fail.  If you do not try, the answer is no.  If you try and do not succeed, this is not a failure.  You have won!  You have tried!  You have encountered a learning experience.  Use this as a foundation for the future.  

We are here for you.  Please know that although you have only been here a short time you have friends that care.  Let's work together to make a positive outcome of these bullies and help you become a shining success.

Horatio

I'm an Atheist  :)

Hello Xiao_D, welcome to HampsterDance Boards!  We are happy to see you here!  Please wander around, visit and read as many topics as you can and reply to all that interest you.  We get to know you through your posts and we want to hear what you have to say.  Please post your thoughts and make lots of friends!

:logo

Do you beleive in the Big Bang theory or another one? I support the idea of the Big Bang. Though it did partly lead me to be suicidal for awhile because of the mind boggling-ness, but most of it was a mix of entering the wretched part of being a teenager (you know, the part where you feel everyones against you...) and being constantly being bullied by  #~@}* (sorry thats the first time I've sworn on the boards but the bullies are what I said they are which is the fore-mentioned #~@}*. Oops..) who pretended to be my friends nad then stabbed me in the back...... sorry I'm in rant mode now.

Do you beleive in the Big Bang theory or another one? I support the idea of the Big Bang. Though it did partly lead me to be suicidal for awhile because of the mind boggling-ness, but most of it was a mix of entering the wretched part of being a teenager (you know, the part where you feel everyones against you...) and being constantly being bullied by  #~@}* (sorry thats the first time I've sworn on the boards but the bullies are what I said they are which is the fore-mentioned #~@}*. Oops..) who pretended to be my friends nad then stabbed me in the back...... sorry I'm in rant mode now.

S'all right!  Great, now I've got a song in my head.

It s'all right (dee-dee-dee-dee, dee-dee-dee, dee-dee-dee, dee-dee-dee-dee-dee-dee-doo)

It's okay, not your fault.  This song is in general stuck in my head 7/8ths of the time, anyway.

Ya I belive in the big bang theory. God said it and BANG! It happened.  :P  Don't be suicidal just because people bully you for being smart. Welcome to my life! Ya I don't know how I survived all those stupid clones, they bullied me for the same reasons plus that I'm a Jesusfreak. But I've got God on my side ans "with God on my side whom shall I fear?" Ya, God keeps me sane. Sorry Sheena! :P

• 2 weeks later...
God keeps me sane. Sorry Sheena! :P

:D   No sanity stealing for the :penguin here!!!   :laughing  :laughing

Well at least not my sanity! Now here's the big question. Scientists thing they know how our little solar system got here, but how do they explain how matter itself came into existence? I mean, it had to come from somewhere, but there are scientific laws that day matter can't come into existence out go out of existence-so how is there matter? God is the most reasonable explanation there! :upside:

Well at least not my sanity! Now here's the big question. Scientists thing they know how our little solar system got here, but how do they explain how matter itself came into existence? I mean, it had to come from somewhere, but there are scientific laws that day matter can't come into existence out go out of existence-so how is there matter? God is the most reasonable explanation there! :upside:

Now you can see the reason I wanted to die. It is just too mid boggling. It just goes on and on and on. With every answer there is two more questions. It just make my head throb with the combined infininty and the finality of mortality....

im baptised but im cathic :laughing

I'm glad you agree with me, Jesusfreak !

:)

I'm glad you agree with me, Jesusfreak !

:)

i like the big bang theory in your words, jesusfreak.

you know, the bible is the most reliable reference in the world, and for the last several decades, is the #1 best seller on bookshelves today!

mid boggling? does that mean your stomachs confused, tghl?

actually, Ggod is the most awesome dude in the universe. not that theres anyone other than us human idiots and the other animals (yeah! humans are actually classified as animals! mammals in fact! but we arent the most adaptable, that goes to the cat!) and of course, the Great Overlord of Love and Peace Beyond Human Nature and His Son and the Holy Spirit...

(God, in case people dont realize the long name means Him...)

GIC!

God Is Cool!

GO GOD!

a Great Rose Award to God!

@--,-- @--,--

Okay this seems to be a form about confessing in a way, so here's my deep dark secret...

Silvia I think I relate to you a lot.  I believe in God, but this summer, I was really depressed.  I'd been depressed before, but this was major depression.  I cut myself.  Nit on my wrists, that was too noticable, but on places no one would look, like my stomach, my hips, and my shoulders.  I haven't cut myself for probably a month at most.  Anyways, I used to go to bed not wanting to get up.  I think I was suicidal once or twice, somedays I just wanted to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills and never wake up.  But I never did because my friends relied on me too much.  I remember listening to Staind and weeping.  Somehow I got better, though.  But I;m not too sure about if I'm "cured" or whatever forever, because there has been a lot of stress around my house now and my parents seem to be really stressed out...sometimes it gets bad, but now I believe that everything happens for a reason.

Anyways, I'm going to feel really weird posting this because I never told anyone this except for three of my friends...so consider yourselves blessed *laughs*.

I think though that depression has really aged me alot.

Augh I can't post anymorew...my 20 mins, is up

Okay this seems to be a form about confessing in a way, so here's my deep dark secret...

Silvia I think I relate to you a lot.  I believe in God, but this summer, I was really depressed.  I'd been depressed before, but this was major depression.  I cut myself.  Nit on my wrists, that was too noticable, but on places no one would look, like my stomach, my hips, and my shoulders.  I haven't cut myself for probably a month at most.  Anyways, I used to go to bed not wanting to get up.  I think I was suicidal once or twice, somedays I just wanted to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills and never wake up.  But I never did because my friends relied on me too much.  I remember listening to Staind and weeping.  Somehow I got better, though.  But I;m not too sure about if I'm "cured" or whatever forever, because there has been a lot of stress around my house now and my parents seem to be really stressed out...sometimes it gets bad, but now I believe that everything happens for a reason.

Anyways, I'm going to feel really weird posting this because I never told anyone this except for three of my friends...so consider yourselves blessed *laughs*.

Thank you for feeling secure enough with the people here at HampsterDance to share your secrets.  If you are ever depressed in the future, I urge you not to hurt yourself, but to try and talk to someone.  If you feel that your parents do not understand you, try a guidance counselor or teacher at school or church pastor, someone you trust.  I will always be here for you or anyone else who needs a shoulder to cry on, someone to listen or anything else I might be of assistance with.  Sometimes life is really tough, but if you know you have friends to help you, then you will make it through the rough spots.

Silvia I think I relate to you a lot.  I believe in God, but this summer, I was really depressed.  I'd been depressed before, but this was major depression.  I cut myself.  Nit on my wrists, that was too noticable, but on places no one would look, like my stomach, my hips, and my shoulders.  I haven't cut myself for probably a month at most.  Anyways, I used to go to bed not wanting to get up.  I think I was suicidal once or twice, somedays I just wanted to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills and never wake up.  But I never did because my friends relied on me too much.  I remember listening to Staind and weeping.  Somehow I got better, though.  But I;m not too sure about if I'm "cured" or whatever forever, because there has been a lot of stress around my house now and my parents seem to be really stressed out...sometimes it gets bad, but now I believe that everything happens for a reason.

I'm better now.  But as I was saying before my time ran out...

I think my depression caused me to age a bit.  Not physically, but mentally.  Like, I no longer thought that certain things were funny, and I didn’t laugh as much.  One of my friends asked me, “Do you even laugh anymore?”  So that was a big wake-up call on my behalf.  But then, we got a new girl at school the other day and as me and my friends were introducing ourselves, (“Hi!  I’m A*****, this is C****, this is C******, and this is Sarah!  We’re freaks!”), C****** said that if the new girl was ever depressed, I’d cheer her up, which I thought was very interesting, considering that most of the time I was cheering people up, I was depressed myself.  I guess that’s the way things go sometimes.

I'm better now.  But as I was saying before my time ran out...

I think my depression caused me to age a bit.  Not physically, but mentally.  Like, I no longer thought that certain things were funny, and I didn’t laugh as much.  One of my friends asked me, “Do you even laugh anymore?”  So that was a big wake-up call on my behalf.  But then, we got a new girl at school the other day and as me and my friends were introducing ourselves, (“Hi!  I’m A*****, this is C****, this is C******, and this is Sarah!  We’re freaks!”), C****** said that if the new girl was ever depressed, I’d cheer her up, which I thought was very interesting, considering that most of the time I was cheering people up, I was depressed myself.  I guess that’s the way things go sometimes.

There was a time when I wasn't laughing all that much.  Things did not seem all that funny.  I wasn't depressed, as much as I was under a great deal of stress.  I know what you were feeling.  Sometimes, it is easier to cheer up other people, than to cheer up yourself and people do not realize that you are depressed.  

Depression and stress have an enormous effect on people.  You are absolutely correct.  I am certain that it did mentally age you.

Silvia I think I relate to you a lot.  I believe in God, but this summer, I was really depressed.  I'd been depressed before, but this was major depression.  I cut myself.  Nit on my wrists, that was too noticable, but on places no one would look, like my stomach, my hips, and my shoulders.  I haven't cut myself for probably a month at most.  Anyways, I used to go to bed not wanting to get up.  I think I was suicidal once or twice, somedays I just wanted to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills and never wake up.  But I never did because my friends relied on me too much.  I remember listening to Staind and weeping.  Somehow I got better, though.  But I;m not too sure about if I'm "cured" or whatever forever, because there has been a lot of stress around my house now and my parents seem to be really stressed out...sometimes it gets bad, but now I believe that everything happens for a reason.

Oh that's not good. As Horatio said, don't hurt yourself, no one wants that for you. Whever you're depressed find something good to think about. When I'm depressed (okay I know this sounds kinda corny) God comforts me. Always remember that God loves you.  :upside:

Depression and stress have an enormous effect on people. 

And the people around them.

Yup. They put one of my friends in the psychiatric institute because he was suicidal. Yet he keeps me sane in English class by finding ways to entertain us. (like firing giant spitballs at the window) 8)

Archived