Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Horatio..Get Ready..

• 1 year later...

Im working to 5000. hopefully by christmas. XD

Please... wait until Max returns before you begin a posting spree!

:lol::lol::lol:

I wonder how long it'll be until i get as many posts as you. It would require me to be a mod, yes? Yay for being 14 and probably not gonna mod at 15 because of parents and my lack of focus. XD

Im working to 5000. hopefully by christmas. XD

Please... wait until Max returns before you begin a posting spree!

:lol::lol::lol:

I wonder how long it'll be until i get as many posts as you. It would require me to be a mod, yes? Yay for being 14 and probably not gonna mod at 15 because of parents and my lack of focus. XD

Of course, many people thing I have no life. So for you, with a life and school... I give you The Tireless Tern Award for your efforts as a non-mod and being the first non-mod to pass 10,000.

Now for a poll to see what month you will reach 11,000. :D

I post, but only infrequently. So my target is to have posted... 10 more by Christmas. That is a SMART target you know.

You had better post at least 10 per week! We love our Phoenix and miss when you are not here!!!

Ooh a challenge. Well, I shall try, but I've got pretty much the same workload as LE and possibly even more. An average student takes 4 A-levels (A-levels are, I think, similar to your SATs) in different subjects. I have taken 6, so my workload is a teensy bit heavy at the minute. But, that hasn't ever stopped me before.

I post, but only infrequently. So my target is to have posted... 10 more by Christmas. That is a SMART target you know.

You had better post at least 10 per week! We love our Phoenix and miss when you are not here!!!

Ooh a challenge. Well, I shall try, but I've got pretty much the same workload as LE and possibly even more. An average student takes 4 A-levels (A-levels are, I think, similar to your SATs) in different subjects. I have taken 6, so my workload is a teensy bit heavy at the minute. But, that hasn't ever stopped me before.

Nothing should stop you when it comes to posting here!!! :lol:

Well, I am sacrificing valuable Naruto time to do this, so appreciate it.

And I think I am getting close to that 10 post mark already.

- Kat - will be disappointed she missed you and, of course, I do appreciate your presence!

As for the counting to 10... remember I am a blonde. :rolleyes:

No no no, TGHL should keep his goal to 10 by Christmas. That way, having a really low goal, you can overacheive like a bandit! =D

(Tha overacheiver-bandit strikes again! D< )

- Kat - will be disappointed she missed you and, of course, I do appreciate your presence!

I look forward to seeing Kat again.

I shall keep this in mind.

So I've posted 7200 times today then.

I look forward to seeing Kat again.

I shall keep this in mind.

So I've posted 7200 times today then.

- Kat - just tackle glomped you in the Horatio topic in HampsterDance Talk. So get your armour ready, the tackle glomping will grow and grow until you are tackle glomped by everyone here!!! LOL