Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Its cold

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

It is supposed to be 16 degrees F this evening.

BBbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :blink:

It was 3 degrees here last night..No school today, No school today, No school today because it snowed. There is no school, no school, no school because it SNOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was 3 degrees here last night..No school today, No school today, No school today because it snowed. There is no school, no school, no school because it SNOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is very glad I live in Florida!!!!!! I guess you will have your white Christmas after all!

woooow!!! lucky!! did u hav a snow ball fight booo i want it to snow!!! actaully it did try today for a grand total of about 5 seconds!! :rolleyes:

Hi.

Here it's cold, too. Something below 0 degrees Celsius.

However, we have no snow.

We had some in October :blink: which is quite unusual. It was melting away within one day.

Well, the situation is that when there aren't clouds, it is (very) cold, usually between -15 and 0°C. When there are clouds which are necessary for snow :D , the temperature increases above 0°C so that it's melting away.

We usually have 1-2 times a little bit snow a year, melting away within 1-3 days. <_<

Hi.

We had some in October  :blink: which is quite unusual. It was melting away within one day.

Well, the situation is that when there aren't clouds, it is (very) cold, usually between -15 and 0°C. When there are clouds which are necessary for snow :D , the temperature increases above 0°C so that it's melting away.

We usually have 1-2 times a little bit snow a year, melting away within 1-3 days. <_<

Hi Leguan! *wonders if Leguan posted in other topics I haven't been to yet*

Hi.

We had some in October  :blink: which is quite unusual. It was melting away within one day.

freezing hear too. We MIGHT just get some snow on Christmas day as well! YAY!

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Really??????

What kind of fast food do they sell?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Same rubbish as McDonalds and Burger King, why do you ask?

Why is McDonalds called McDonalds? Is it Scottish? No. Does it sell fried Mars bars like in Scotland? No. Is it remotely connected with Scotland? No. SO WHY THE MC IN MCDONALDS?!??!?!?

Why is McDonalds called McDonalds? Is it Scottish? No. Does it sell fried Mars bars like in Scotland? No. Is it remotely connected with Scotland? No. SO WHY THE MC IN MCDONALDS?!??!?!?

Just being nosy.

:D:D:D

Fried Mars Bars???? Thats insane.

Hey, now we have again temperatures a little below 0°C- and it's snowing.  B)

It's already at 5cm (2 inches)- very much for this area.  :)

Everything is so white- it looks really cool.

*sends Leguan all the snow he would like in exchange for balmy breezes and sunshine* :D

Hey, now we have again temperatures a little below 0°C- and it's snowing.  B)

It's already at 5cm (2 inches)- very much for this area.  :)

Everything is so white- it looks really cool.

Where do u live? I wAnT sNoW nOw!!

I'm living in Germany. :D

It was snowing until yesterday evening- 9cm (3,6 inch).

However, it's already melting and the sun is shining, temperature is 5°C.

I think tomorrow everthing will be gone.  <_>

The only way I like it to snow is when it comes down today and is gone tomorrow! :lol:

I love the snow, but sometimes we have a lot of it and have to stay in school late in the year.

The kids in Florida are finding out about how that works for the kids up North. But for them, instead of snow days, those are hurricane days. :lol::lol::lol: I guess they thought they would not have to make the missed days up.

The kids in Florida are finding out about how that works for the kids up North.  But for them, instead of snow days, those are hurricane days. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I guess they thought they would not have to make the missed days up.

we had a couple of hurricane days last year with is-a-bell.

I'm living in Germany. :D

It was snowing until yesterday evening- 9cm (3,6 inch).

However, it's already melting and the sun is shining, temperature is 5°C.

I think tomorrow everthing will be gone.  <_<

Sweet. Im part German. (very small part though)

Perhaps not.  You don't have it written in your sig.  Are you sure that it isn't Hampton that you are the biggest fan of????? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

whats that supposed to meen?

i have a website for Fuzzy! its not done yet though

OhhhMG!!! I just walked home, 2 miles, from school in 7 degree weather, -3 degrees with wind chill.And let me tell you, it was windy. I had no hat and no gloves. My hands were purple..Now they are red...My Ears were purple and they are now. I am numb all through out my body except my chest. IT HURTS!

Edited by Horatio

OhhhMG!!! I just walked home, 2 miles, from school in 7 degree weather, -3 degrees with wind chill.And let me tell you, it was windy. I had no hat and no gloves. My hands were purple..Now they are red...My Ears were purple and they are now. I am numb all through out my body except my chest. IT HURTS!

why did you have to walk home?

Try -5 degrees without wind chill and it is snowing at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!

Ohh Yes, And I forgot..Friday, 9th period..We had gym. We meaning Rachel/ConverseAllStar/Star425. We went outside for a fire..Well it wasnt a fire, it was burnt popcorn from the home-EC room that was smoking.. It set of the fire alarm. We were ouside in shorts and tee-shirts.. :P

ooh....sounds cold!