Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Please help the hampsters!

Guest DustinF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i voted!!! i live in the uk and ive never even heard of radio disney before it was on these boards!!!! :upside:

• 2 weeks later...
i voted!!! i live in the uk and ive never even heard of radio disney before it was on these boards!!!! :upside:

hi!

hi! welcome to the discussion boards! im jenny! :upside:

• 1 month later...

Same here  :;):

I am listening to Sing a Simple song as I type! it was the sirst song I ever heard on this site so it is special for me!

probs is to everyone else 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same here  :;):

I am listening to Sing a Simple song as I type! it was the sirst song I ever heard on this site so it is special for me!

probs is to everyone else 2

I live in uk and the first song i heard was sing  a simple song and it is sooooooo cool , hado is my fave!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hado

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
We need to make Hampsterdance Song number 1!!  It was number eight last week and we all need to make a request on this link for disney radio to play...the Hampsterdance Song.  Please do it as many times as you can every day!!! :love:  :hampton  :hado  :fuzzy  :dixie

Please go to

http://psc.disney.go.com/radiodisney/contactus/request.html

And request that Radio Disney keep playing "Sing a Simple Song".  

Let's get it to be Number 1!

Thanks!!

The HampsterDance Song was number eight last week and this week, so let's make it number one!  Please make your request for HampsterDance Song as many times as you can every day!!

Please go to

http://psc.disney.go.com/radiodisney/contactus/request.html

And request that Radio Disney keep playing "Sing a Simple Song".  

Let's get it to be Number 1!

Thanks!!

Make Hampsterdance Number 1...request this song as many times a day as you can!      

:logo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I like The Hampster Dance.

Hello bsadowski1, welcome to HampsterDance Boards!

Please wander down the boards and look at each forum, the topics in each, take a look at as many as you are able and then post your thoughts to all that interest you!  You will make lots of friends and we get to know you through your posts, so post, post post!  The more you post, the better we get to know you.

If you have a creative side, please take a look at the talent we have in the writer's. musician's and artists forums.  There is a book club in Jokes, Riddles and Funny Stories and you can post a photo of your pet in the Hamsters, Cats, Dogs forum.

Welcome!

:love:

Yo , homies, what be doin in my shizzle?

I mean, what yaly be doin in Ur hood while me be chillin in da ghetto?

Now for my friendship beat:

Whoop de dop doop bop bee bow dee dop de woo!

What the *bleep* is a shizzle?  Is that the same as the Old Navy commercial: "...and my shizzles gone fazizzle?"  What does it all mean?  Ohhhhh, the insanity of it all!  8)  :upside:  :;):  :P

• 1 month later...

This music is delirious !  :P

I want to be the french tititutu ambassador  :D ... (sorry if my english is not perfect ...  :sleepy: )

En français dans le texte : Il y a aussi des fans français prêts à faire déferler la danse des hamsters chez nous :;):

This music is delirious !  :P

I want to be the french tititutu ambassador  :D ... (sorry if my english is not perfect ...  :sleepy: )

En français dans le texte : Il y a aussi des fans français prêts à faire déferler la danse des hamsters chez nous :;):

Hello Guehu, welcome to HampsterDance.  We are very happy to have you posting here.  Please take a look at all the forums and post your thoughts to all those forums that interest you.

We have a Book Club in the Jokes, Riddles and Funny Stories Forum.  We have creative forums for authors, poets, musicians and artists.  Please look in the Be Creative Here Forums.  We have original stories in the Stories, Poems and other written works.

We are very happy that you are here and hope that you will come back again and again to post.  We also have a HampsterDancer who is having problems with French and could use your help.  I will write the Forum in here for you to look at, and possibly help her.  Hampton Forum, the topic is:  French

Welcome!!

Horatio

I am not good at French, so I apologize for any mistakes.

Bonjour Guehu, bienvenu à HampsterDance. Nous sommes très heureux d'avoir vous postant ici. S'il vous plaît prendre un regarde tous les forums et poste vos pensées à tous ces forums qui vous intéressent.

Nous avons un Club Du Livre dans les Plaisanteries, les Devinettes et le Forum d'Histoires Drôle. Nous avons des forums créateurs pour les auteurs, les poètes, les musiciens et les artistes. S'il vous plaît le regard dans l'Est des Créateur Ici Forums. Nous avons des histoires originales dans les Histoires, les Poèmes et les autres travaux écrits.

Nous sommes très heureux que vous êtes ici et espérez que vous reviendrez maintes et maintes fois poster. Nous avons aussi un HampsterDancer qui avons des problèmes avec Français et pourrions utiliser votre aide. J'écrirai le Forum dans ici pour vous regarder, et probablement l'aider.  Hampton Forum, le sujet est français.

Accueil!

Horatio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yay!!i voted!!this site rocks i just stumbled upon it on accident and i added to favorites :P and now i vow to vote everyday!!  :penguin hehe penquin

I love your name!!  Why don't you wander down to the other forums and post a few posts here and there.  Posting is how we get to know you and how you get to know us.  Here are a couple of thoughts to help you along on the boards.

These are the posting levels:

If you post over 1 time: Newbie Hampsterdancer

If you post over 100 times: Junior Hampsterdancer

If you post over 500 times: Hampsterdancer

If you post over 1000 times: Senior Hampsterdancer

If you post over 2000 times: Hampsterdancer Supreme

If you post over 5000 times: Ultimate Hampsterdance Fan

If you post over 7500 times: Heavenly Hampsterdancer

If you post over 10000 times: Hampsterdance Royalty

If you would like an avatar, the image beneath your name, here are the directions...

Go to the upper left hand corner, click on Your Control Panel,

Click on Personal Info

Click on Avatar Options

Look at all the pictures in the Avatar Gallery, when you find one you

like,

Click on Add This Avatar To My Profile.

Voila, you now have a picture beneath you name.  :music:  :music:

You can change your avatar never or daily... there is no limit.

Hope to see you posting in the other forums!

Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I just did!

Hello Sheppardzwc, welcome to HampsterDance Boards. We are happy to see you here! Wander around and take a look at as many topics as you can. In the Stories, Poems forum we have original written works by our talented writers. Please read some of the great stories and feel free to comment.

Welcome!

Horatio :D

P.S. Thanks for voting! :D

• 4 weeks later...
Where can I buy Happy times 10 in the NC area

If you have a Best Buy, they should have it. If it is not on the shelf, then you can ask them to order it and get it in their store at no extra charge. If you have a store called FYE, then they will do the same if it is not in their store. You need to order it by Wednesday in order to have it by Friday or Saturday. Target may or may not have it and possibly Wal-mart. The Wal-marts here do not have it, but perhaps in your area.

BTW, no towns or cities are permitted for your security. You live in a great area!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
<font color='#736AFF'>Hi! I'm on a SPREE!!!! Bub-bye! I'm posting in EVERY topic so watch out world! Otters on the loose!</font>

:angry: YEA! U GO! I HATE HIM 2 BUSH STINKS!!!!! :angry::angry::angry: PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS REPLY! I AM A JONER AND I KNOW NO PPL!

JOKE!=HOW DO U MAKE A PEAR DISAPEAR? LOOK BELOW 4 ANSWEAR

1.=PEAR2.=DISAPEAR IF U CAN C THERE IS A PEAR AT DA END!(LOL LOL LOL!)

:angry: YEA! U GO! I HATE HIM 2 BUSH STINKS!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry: PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS REPLY! I AM A JONER AND I KNOW NO PPL!

JOKE!=HOW DO U MAKE A PEAR DISAPEAR? LOOK BELOW 4 ANSWEAR

1.=PEAR2.=DISAPEAR IF U CAN C THERE IS A PEAR AT DA END!(LOL LOL LOL!)

o_O

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Why did you eat my chicken?  :mellow:    Why did they spell hamster wrong?

There is no p p p p p p p p p p.

They didn't spell Hampster incorrectly. The band is named after Hampton. Hampton and the Hampsters, thus HampsterDance. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
hadoh.gifomg i love hampton and his gang!aww i got 3 albums deedeldoo(rare) happy times ten and hampsterdance hits i want the hampsterdance album -_-

Welcome! Our HampsterDance greeters will be by to say hi! The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy (TBFOF) and Cheesemaster!.

Archived