Hampsterdance Discussion Board

New album in stores this october!

Guest Juicyfruit

Horatio..I have an Invention..You put this plastic cover over your keyboard.. but so your paws can fit in..put the legs up and use the sucktion cups and it should stay, now put this dish along the bottom the cover..(There should be little clips..)..All the coffee should land on the plastic and run into the dishand then you empty it when it gets full

Horatio..I have an Invention..You put this plastic cover over your keyboard.. but so your paws can fit in..put the legs up and use the sucktion cups and it should stay, now put this dish along the bottom the cover..(There should be little clips..)..All the coffee should land on the plastic and run into the dishand then you empty it when it gets full

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is outstanding!!!!

You get a Double Gold Star Award for that one!!!

*waits for Moneylover to come up with a prototype*

Go to Sleep!?! Not with all this posting needed to be done!! :D  :P

It is time for my bed. Last night I drove from Memphis to Florida to thaw out, so tonight I need my hammie rest. I will get up really early and mod all your posts. Or maybe I will let HampsterKing mod them. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It is time for my bed.  Last night I drove from Memphis to Florida to thaw out, so tonight I need my hammie rest.  I will get up really early and mod all your posts.  Or maybe I will let HampsterKing mod them. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Memphis to Florida? To Thaw Out..?..Why must you be so confusing?

It is time for my bed.  Last night I drove from Memphis to Florida to thaw out, so tonight I need my hammie rest.  I will get up really early and mod all your posts.  Or maybe I will let HampsterKing mod them. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well, Anyway..Good Night..Se you in the morning..Ill be sure to leave some for you.. :lol:

I was in Memphis, Tennessee and it was soooooooooo cold.  So I decided to go to Florida and get all warm and toastie!!! :D

Memphis..I get that..But dont you live in Florida?..So then why would you DECIDE just to go to florida..You know what..Forget this..Go to sleep..you need your rest..Talk to you in the morning.. :D

And you drive there everyday!!!!????!!!!

Oh no, I do not drive back and forth everyday!!! I go to work for a week or more at one time. Usually, I just hop on an airplane and in 1 hour and 15 minutes I have traveled from Orlando to Memphis. That is a very quick commute. :D

Oh no, I do not drive back and forth everyday!!!  I go to work for a week or more at one time.  Usually, I just hop on an airplane and in 1 hour and 15 minutes I have traveled from Orlando to Memphis.  That is a very quick commute. :D

Ohh I see..I am no longer confused..*Uhh Ohh..I spoke to soon..Im gunna get confused again* Ahhh Runn Nooooo Laaaaaaa Im hyper...SUgar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
post-6568-1103392456_thumb.jpgpost-6568-1103392515_thumb.jpg[COLO

R=orange] hi all!!! i'm new here. :)  :lol:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

|||||||||||||||*****************************************************************

***+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++========================

=============================^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$#####################################################!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))__________________________________________________

__________________-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

]]]]]]"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.......

................................................................................

................................///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````post-6568-1103392456_thumb.jpgpost-6568-1103392515_thumb.jpgpost-6568-1103392515_thumb.jpgpost-6568-1103392456_thumb.jpg

Did you ever think that 27 cups of sugar was too much!!!!!????????????!!!!!! :P

No.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived