Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Horatio's Travel Topic

Horatio

Thanks Horatio. Although I have no idea why Glowurm is talking about your being sly. Something he said and subtly edited?

I can never slip anything past you. Of course, that is exactly why Glowurm made that comment. LOL

Indeed.

He 'subtly' removed the part of my message asking how a link got through :P

Thanks Horatio. Although I have no idea why Glowurm is talking about your being sly. Something he said and subtly edited?

I can never slip anything past you. Of course, that is exactly why Glowurm made that comment. LOL

Indeed.

Like he's "subtly" going remove both our posts talking about what got edited? :P

Indeed.

Like he's "subtly" going remove both our posts talking about what got edited? :P

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Indeed.

Never forget rule 1;

Beware small smiling Hamsters.

Indeed.

Never forget rule 1;

:D Rule 1 is very important!!! :D

Indeed.

Never forget rule 1;

THE RULES OF THE ASTRONOMY DOMINE:

Do you wann hear them? XD

Indeed.

Yes. Quite like that.

Although he hasn't yet. Maybe the smiling ninja hamster isn't going to delete these posts. :o!

Just. That link thingo itself. Yeah.

Indeed.

Never forget rule 1;

THE RULES OF THE ASTRONOMY DOMINE:

Do you wann hear them? XD

Of course! Please begin.

• 1 month later...

Mkay, so, my friend is trying to get me to do a foreign exchange my junior year to Japan. And I'm like... well. I want to go to Japan. But on the other hand, I have my high school planned out. And then she also mentioned going to Europe for after-graduation foreign exchange. So. I'm at least going to Europe. And then since we're best friends, and it's going to stay that way for a long time, we're proably going to end up travelling the world and just hope we don't get attached to some random guys along the way. XD Um. And I'm not sure how wel the foreign exchange thing will fly with my parents. :lol:

Mkay, so, my friend is trying to get me to do a foreign exchange my junior year to Japan. And I'm like... well. I want to go to Japan. But on the other hand, I have my high school planned out. And then she also mentioned going to Europe for after-graduation foreign exchange. So. I'm at least going to Europe. And then since we're best friends, and it's going to stay that way for a long time, we're proably going to end up travelling the world and just hope we don't get attached to some random guys along the way. XD Um. And I'm not sure how wel the foreign exchange thing will fly with my parents. :lol:

When you are ready, I have all the best arguments in your defense. You will definitely win this one!!! :lol:

My friend is going to Bolivia, I believe, for a foreign exchange thing. For all of her junior year of school. >.< I'm gonna miss her. ;.;

Mkay, so, my friend is trying to get me to do a foreign exchange my junior year to Japan. And I'm like... well. I want to go to Japan. But on the other hand, I have my high school planned out. And then she also mentioned going to Europe for after-graduation foreign exchange. So. I'm at least going to Europe. And then since we're best friends, and it's going to stay that way for a long time, we're probably going to end up travelling the world and just hope we don't get attached to some random guys along the way. XD Um. And I'm not sure how wel the foreign exchange thing will fly with my parents. :lol:

When you are ready, I have all the best arguments in your defense. You will definitely win this one!!! :lol:

"We can host a Japanese foreign exchange student. It's the next best thing!"-What my parents said. XD

Oh, well. I think I'd rather stick around my high school friends as long as possible, anyways. Traveling to foreign lands can wait until after high school, or at least only last during the summer. XD

Mkay, so, my friend is trying to get me to do a foreign exchange my junior year to Japan. And I'm like... well. I want to go to Japan. But on the other hand, I have my high school planned out. And then she also mentioned going to Europe for after-graduation foreign exchange. So. I'm at least going to Europe. And then since we're best friends, and it's going to stay that way for a long time, we're probably going to end up travelling the world and just hope we don't get attached to some random guys along the way. XD Um. And I'm not sure how wel the foreign exchange thing will fly with my parents. :lol:

"We can host a Japanese foreign exchange student. It's the next best thing!"-What my parents said. XD

Oh, well. I think I'd rather stick around my high school friends as long as possible, anyways. Traveling to foreign lands can wait until after high school, or at least only last during the summer. XD

Actually, this is the best time to go.

Well, my parents. They probably want to keep me here as long as possible without me being an adult. Seeing as I'm the youngest and their most spoilt. :lol:

Well, my parents. They probably want to keep me here as long as possible without me being an adult. Seeing as I'm the youngest and their most spoilt. :lol:

Glad to hear your parents want you to enjoy your youth. It disappears far too fast.

And you do not show any signs of being spoilt. :)

What I was trying to convey is that now (being high school and college) are the times to go. After that, life just seems to get in the way.

Actually, when I said this is the best time to go, I mean, high

Glad to hear your parents want you to enjoy your youth. It disappears far too fast.

What I was trying to convey is that now (being high school and college) are the times to go. After that, life just seems to get in the way.

Haha. High. You stopped there. XD Anyways. Oh, I can be quite the brat at times. But I do my best not to be. ^.^ But, I'm going to do a "13th year" in Latvia, apparently. According to my friend, seeing as that's where she's going for art school, which I kinda want to do as well. :lol: But yeah, I have time in life for world travel. =D

Haha. High. You stopped there. XD Anyways. Oh, I can be quite the brat at times. But I do my best not to be. ^.^ But, I'm going to do a "13th year" in Latvia, apparently. According to my friend, seeing as that's where she's going for art school, which I kinda want to do as well. :lol: But yeah, I have time in life for world travel. =D

*wonders what happened to the rest of my post :blink: *

Actually I am happy to hear that you will be going to Latvia.

*tries again*

What I was attempting to express was that you have time for world travel until you start a job, get married, have kids, etc.

As a youth, time is on your side, with not too many responsibilities. When you get old, there is always something keeping you from wandering around the world.

*tries again*

What I was attempting to express was that you have time for world travel until you start a job, get married, have kids, etc.

As a youth, time is on your side, with not too many responsibilities. When you get old, there is always something keeping you from wandering around the world.

Aye, this is true. Unless you're like me and planning to have like. A super flexible life not full of material things. =D

*tries again*

Aye, this is true. Unless you're like me and planning to have like. A super flexible life not full of material things. =D

LOL. The not full of material things is a fantastic way to live your life. As for the rest...

do you mind if I copy this post and save it for when you are older? If you have a practice, such as your Psychiatry or Psychology, then you will not be as super flexible as you think. Yes, for a week or two a year. And if you work for someone, then you will have to enter a contract with your boss before you get the job. On the other hand, you might want to consider a career as an airline pilot. Super flexible, lots of days off and you get to travel all over the place.

*tries again*

LOL. The not full of material things is a fantastic way to live your life. As for the rest...

do you mind if I copy this post and save it for when you are older? If you have a practice, such as your Psychiatry or Psychology, then you will not be as super flexible as you think. Yes, for a week or two a year. And if you work for someone, then you will have to enter a contract with your boss before you get the job. On the other hand, you might want to consider a career as an airline pilot. Super flexible, lots of days off and you get to travel all over the place.

Copying and saving sounds fine to me. =D I don't think I'm going for the psychology route, seeing as that's something I'd likely get bored with. Um. Say I want a teacher job. As a music teacher. I have all summer, depending on whoever I so decide to marry's job, and the income. XD Airline pilot actually sounds pretty cool. I'll consider that one.

*tries again*

Copying and saving sounds fine to me. =D I don't think I'm going for the psychology route, seeing as that's something I'd likely get bored with. Um. Say I want a teacher job. As a music teacher. I have all summer, depending on whoever I so decide to marry's job, and the income. XD Airline pilot actually sounds pretty cool. I'll consider that one.

What is very cool about being an airline pilot is that you get to have almost half a month off. The next coolest thing is that airlines let hamsters fly. I have been to many, many places I would have never gone had I not been flying.

Flying is amazingly fun, I can tell you that much.

Now, imagine having a career where you have fun when you go to work. :D

That would be pretty nice, but I would enjoy computer programming as well.

I think I'll learn to fly and then consider if it's a good career for me. When do you think I could start learning? =O

I think I'll learn to fly and then consider if it's a good career for me. When do you think I could start learning? =O

What I suggest is to take what is called "an introductory flight". This is where you go up with an instructor and see if you actually like being at the controls.

As for when to begin, you can take lessons at any age, but I suggest starting when you are able to solo, which is age 16. Solo is when you kick the instructor out of the airplane and take it by yourself. The private pilot license requires a minimum of 35 to 40 hours, depending on what type of flight school you attend, and you can solo very soon after starting your lessons. If you like flying, there are lots of universities and colleges that offer an aviation degree and many in your state.

What I suggest is to take what is called "an introductory flight". This is where you go up with an instructor and see if you actually like being at the controls.

As for when to begin, you can take lessons at any age, but I suggest starting when you are able to solo, which is age 16. Solo is when you kick the instructor out of the airplane and take it by yourself. The private pilot license requires a minimum of 35 to 40 hours, depending on what type of flight school you attend, and you can solo very soon after starting your lessons. If you like flying, there are lots of universities and colleges that offer an aviation degree and many in your state.

That sounds so cool. Haha. First I should work on getting that drivers liscense and THEN try to convince my parents to get me lessons. XD

That sounds so cool. Haha. First I should work on getting that drivers liscense and THEN try to convince my parents to get me lessons. XD

Why? I learned how to fly before I ever drove.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

Is there a job involving Earthbound, Paper Mario, lots of Music, and randomness?

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Is there a job involving Earthbound, Paper Mario, lots of Music, and randomness?

I'll have to think on that one! You really give out tough assignments. :lol:

Video game music choreographer. >.>

I'll have to think on that one! You really give out tough assignments. :lol:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Hurry! Or Joey will chase j00 with a Chainsaw!

Haha, yeah, but I already don't think my parents would trust me to keep a car on the road, let alone a plane in the sky. XD

Haha, yeah, but I already don't think my parents would trust me to keep a car on the road, let alone a plane in the sky. XD

Let's see, I need a good comeback for that.

Give me some time. The coffee is just brewing. LOL

My parents probably think I'm too lazy to learn. Which is probably mostly true. XD

:lol::lol::lol:

Then this is the best career for you!!!

Haha, nice. XD

Exactly the reason I chose the profession I did! LOL

Sounds like fun then. XD

My parents probably think I'm too lazy to learn. Which is probably mostly true. XD

Haha, nice. XD

Sounds like fun then. XD

The other reason I chose the profession. LOL

Haha, nice. XD

Sounds like fun then. XD

Yeah, I'm planning on choosing a fun profession. =D

Haha, nice. XD

Sounds like fun then. XD

Airline pilot is definitely one to add to your list! LOL

Haha, nice. XD

Sounds like fun then. XD

My friend Hannah was telling me about her neighbor who was a flight attendant and how she has a lot of stories from that. :D

Haha, nice. XD

Sounds like fun then. XD

My friend Hannah was telling me about her neighbor who was a flight attendant and how she has a lot of stories from that. :D

Flight attendants have a much harder job. They have all the customers to deal with. Pilots just go up front behind the locked door. LOL

Haha, nice. XD

Sounds like fun then. XD

Flight attendants have a much harder job. They have all the customers to deal with. Pilots just go up front behind the locked door. LOL

This is true, but the flight attendants get to move around and talk to more than just a couple of people. XD

Haha, nice. XD

Sounds like fun then. XD

This is true, but the flight attendants get to move around and talk to more than just a couple of people. XD

Very true. I know a lot of flight attendants who really love their jobs. Interesting, I have not heard too many flight attendants say they don't like their jobs.

Haha, nice. XD

Sounds like fun then. XD

Very true. I know a lot of flight attendants who really love their jobs. Interesting, I have not heard too many flight attendants say they don't like their jobs.

I'm really curious about what it's like to be a flight attendant. For now, I'll just chill and pretend to be putting forth my best effort in school and then decide my career like my senior year. XD

Haha, nice. XD

Sounds like fun then. XD

I'm really curious about what it's like to be a flight attendant. For now, I'll just chill and pretend to be putting forth my best effort in school and then decide my career like my senior year. XD

I will talk to a couple of my friends, and then give you their version.

Haha, nice. XD

Sounds like fun then. XD

Sounds like a good plan. =D

Haha, nice. XD

Sounds like fun then. XD

Sounds like a good plan. =D

I will do that.

Travel quiz question...

Today I was in the Reading Capital of the World. Where was I?

(City and State)

Wow, I really don't know! Uh. Would it be cheating to look it up? XD

Absolutely not. Go for it.

Tifton, Georgia! I now know some amusing information! Yaaay! =D

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

They even have a Starbucks! Which I find more amusing. I didn't go to Starbucks, I got coffee at the gas station. LOL

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

They even have a Starbucks! Which I find more amusing. I didn't go to Starbucks, I got coffee at the gas station. LOL

I love Starbucks. XD It's everywhere I go, I can't escape it, and I just love their drinks so much. =D

• 4 weeks later...
Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

I love Starbucks. XD It's everywhere I go, I can't escape it, and I just love their drinks so much. =D

Never really tried starbucks.

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

You need a second job if you drink Starbucks on a regular basis. :lol:

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

Maybe a second job at starbucks, so as to get a discount?

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

Maybe a second job at starbucks, so as to get a discount?

:lol: I am sure you would! :lol:

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

...I do hope that when you do go you try the double chocolate chip mocha frappuchino. XD

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

...I do hope that when you do go you try the double chocolate chip mocha frappuchino. XD

He has to be able to remember it first!

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

It's not that hard to remember. It's pretty catchy. XD

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

:lol: LOL :lol:

If you put it to music, I might be able to remember it.

• 2 months later...
Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

I usually get a grande white chocolate mocha frap.

it's funny

the people at starbucks know me.

kinda...

they call me Anastasia Beaverhousen...

lol

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

it's funny

kinda...

lol

Yeah Anastasia! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

it's funny

kinda...

lol

Julian's mom works at Starbucks for the benefits.Her co-workers are a lot younger than her and they think it's funny to pull pranks that I probably shouldn't put here so people don't sue Starbucks. XD

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

it's funny

kinda...

lol

Julian's mom works at Starbucks for the benefits.Her co-workers are a lot younger than her and they think it's funny to pull pranks that I probably shouldn't put here so people don't sue Starbucks. XD

Oh please do... but change the name to protect the innocent... or guilty. :lol:

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

it's funny

kinda...

lol

I can't tell you, Horatio.

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

it's funny

kinda...

lol

Okay!

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

it's funny

kinda...

lol

Okay!

Nice. XD

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

it's funny

kinda...

lol

Okay!

Nice. XD

*hands Mega Wolf a few mango micicles*

*decides to make some decaf coffee* :D

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

it's funny

kinda...

lol

Okay!

Nice. XD

Yay! Decaf? I want some of that from Starbucks... XD

Travel quiz question...

(City and State)

it's funny

kinda...

lol

Okay!

Nice. XD

Yay! Decaf? I want some of that from Starbucks... XD

* hands Mega Wolf a special Decaf from Starbucks* :lol:

Did Julian's mom serve it? :lol:

Exactly! :lol:

wait, horatio gave it to MW.

and julians mom served it.

so, does julian's mom = horatio?

Did Julian's mom serve it? :lol:

Exactly! :lol:

wait, horatio gave it to MW.

and julians mom served it.

so, does julian's mom = horatio?

No. Julian's mom served the coffee to Horatio. And Horatio gave it to me. XD

my dad is retiered military

so lets see

i was born in arizona

then moved to texas when i was 3

then when i was 6 i moved to south korea

and when i turned 8 we moved back to texas and

when i turned 13 we moved to missouri

when we were in korea i visited hawaii (5 times)

china

japan

thailand

and that's it

the hotel we stayed at in thailand got damaged by that major tsunami that hit in 2004 i think it was

but it was only the bottom floor so it got rebiult or fixed ya fixed so ya that's my travel

oh and a few weeks ago i went to washington state for a wedding

k now i'm done

<3 Kay

so lets see

i was born in arizona

china

japan

thailand

and that's it

the hotel we stayed at in thailand got damaged by that major tsunami that hit in 2004 i think it was

but it was only the bottom floor so it got rebiult or fixed ya fixed so ya that's my travel

k now i'm done

WOW!!! You have been to some great places. How fantastic that you have been to China, Japan and Thailand.

Missouri is the state with almost the most amount of people.

I think Florida is in first place.

so lets see

i was born in arizona

china

japan

thailand

and that's it

k now i'm done

<3 Kay

WOW!!! You have been to some great places. How fantastic that you have been to China, Japan and Thailand.

Missouri is the state with almost the most amount of people.

I think Florida is in first place.

im really glad i got do that stuff too

yeah..... missouri is pretty crowded! lol

<3 Kay

I'm going to washing ton D:

I kinda want to go

out then again I don't

grrrrrr

hav u bin?

omg if u havnt youll luv it!

the scenery iz b-e-a-u-ti-ful!

i didn't wanna go @ 1st but wen i got there it wuz amazin'!

• 2 weeks later...
I wanna put up all the pics from my philmont trip, but it will take forever.

And you think you have something better to do? :rolleyes:

duh.

I need to work on my "dark cloud" file for the PS2.

duh.

Not a good enough excuse! :lol:

bUt mY sWORD a'InT poWERfuL enuFF!

duh.

Too bad... do it later. :lol:

duh.

Too bad... do it later. :lol:

but I am le lazy.

• 4 weeks later...
I wish I could upload multiple things at once

Go for it.

um, I can't. Like, I want to hold ctrl and click on all the pictures for uploading.

buuuuut. I can only select one at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

I spent 13th July until the 16th August in Madagascar. Then I spent one week in the world British town of Newquay, which is one of the best surfing towns I have ever had the fortune to visit.

Horatio will punish me for not informing him before hand of this expedition, but to compensate, I give unto you my Malagasy sunset photo. In fact, why not have two or more:

post-678-1189190199_thumb.jpg

post-678-1189190231_thumb.jpg

post-678-1189190262_thumb.jpg

post-678-1189190326_thumb.jpg

post-678-1189190377_thumb.jpg

I spent 13th July until the 16th August in Madagascar. Then I spent one week in the world British town of Newquay, which is one of the best surfing towns I have ever had the fortune to visit.

Horatio will punish me for not informing him before hand of this expedition, but to compensate, I give unto you my Malagasy sunset photo. In fact, why not have two or more:

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

Very slick move... producing phenomenal pictures, after the fact. Your right, I would have punished you, but the pictures are spectacular. I love them all!!!!!!!

Thank you for giving us a view of your holiday. Skwerlhugger Will is an avid surfer, so if you have any pictures of the surf, please do add them.

Glad you have returned, we have missed you. Jesse has started university and Jesusfreak is in her second year. Glowurm, Cheesemaster and a couple others have a topic you would most enjoy. Please do make a point of taking a couple of minutes to stop in and say hi. I can pin a TGHL specific topic if you wish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn't travel a lot yet. Unfortunately, I never left europe yet because it would be too expensive. I'm a poor student. :lol:

I have been in France (Capendu, Carcassonne), Spain (Madrid, Marbella), England (Norfolk broads), Italy (Ancona), Belgium, Austria, The Netherlands, Denmark, Czech republic (Prague) and of course since i'm living there in lots of places in Germany.

I would really like to see Brazil (Amazonas area), but also many other places al over the world.

I tried to attach a picture from my last weekend holidays with 20 other people from all over germany- members of the german CB500 board.

It's taken in August near Schotten, a small city just in the center of germany. You can see the lot of a biker cafe at the Schottenring, an old racetrack which is now a road.

Behind the photograph theres a kind of tribune where you can sit. From there you have a perfect sight on the Applauskurve (applause curve). :D

Most of the bikes standing there belong to one of the three groups we made. In the left you can see my little Honda and me, looking away. ^_^

Horatio, I hope this picture is okay for the boards.

I didn't travel a lot yet. Unfortunately, I never left europe yet because it would be too expensive. I'm a poor student. :lol:

I have been in France (Capendu, Carcassonne), Spain (Madrid, Marbella), England (Norfolk broads), Italy (Ancona), Belgium, Austria, The Netherlands, Denmark, Czech republic (Prague) and of course since i'm living there in lots of places in Germany.

I would really like to see Brazil (Amazonas area), but also many other places al over the world.

I tried to attach a picture from my last weekend holidays with 20 other people from all over germany- members of the german CB500 board.

It's taken in August near Schotten, a small city just in the center of germany. You can see the lot of a biker cafe at the Schottenring, an old racetrack which is now a road.

Behind the photograph theres a kind of tribune where you can sit. From there you have a perfect sight on the Applauskurve (applause curve). :D

Most of the bikes standing there belong to one of the three groups we made. In the left you can see my little Honda and me, looking away. ^_^

Horatio, I hope this picture is okay for the boards.

Of course the picture is okay, and how cool!!!!!!

HampsterKing has relaxed things a bit. Pictures are totally acceptable, HampsterKing is asking that the people be at least 18 years of age.

If it is okay with you, I would like to show the picture to the Honda shop. They would love it.

You have been to lots of places. I would like to have the ability to travel as much as you, a poor student, have done. :)

If it is okay with you, I would like to show the picture to the Honda shop. They would love it.

Of course you can. They would also like this one I guess: post-4911-1195067984_thumb.jpg

It's showing some of the members of the CB500 board at the departure from the meeting. Some decided to visit the Wasserkuppe, a little mountain before riding home. On this picture there is no other bike than Honda CB 500. :D I'm again at the left of the picture.

And another one. post-4911-1195068002_thumb.jpg

It shows some of us in our dorm watching the weather forecast. :lol:

It said rain...

On the third picture you can see me (left again) and my brother at a gas station on the tour we made. The weather forecast was right, so we are wearing rain clothes. <_<

post-4911-1195068423_thumb.jpg

I hoped it worked with three pictures.

Ok, now you know the person behind the nick "Leguan".

Of course you can. They would also like this one I guess: wasserkuppe.JPG

It's showing some of the members of the CB500 board at the departure from the meeting. Some decided to visit the Wasserkuppe, a little mountain before riding home. On this picture there is no other bike than Honda CB 500. :D I'm again at the left of the picture.

And another one. wetterbericht.JPG

It shows some of us in our dorm watching the weather forecast. :lol:

It said rain...

On the third picture you can see me (left again) and my brother at a gas station on the tour we made. The weather forecast was right, so we are wearing rain clothes. <_>

tankstelle.JPG

I hoped it worked with three pictures.

Ok, now you know the person behind the nick "Leguan".

Here is a picture of me on my bike...

DSCN3675.JPG

Now you know the hamster behing the nick "Horatio"! LOL

Your pictures are really great! I am going to the Honda store tomorrow, so I will bring the pictures.

They are going to love them! Thanks.

post-678-1195088071_thumb.jpg

Your pictures are really great! I am going to the Honda store tomorrow, so I will bring the pictures.

Hey, that's a Harley and not a BMW. ^^

DSCN3675.JPG

Hey, that's a Harley and not a BMW. ^^

No... it's a BMW Wannabe. LOL

As in, when I grow up I wanna be a Beemer.

• 4 months later...

NEW PLAN:

The Astronomy Domine wants to take a road trip in two VW vans for no real reason. However, we are completely broke and all money we get goes towards video games. We also can't drive. We want to get illegal licenses have people raise enough money for us to go on aforementioned trip. Donations can be taken in cash, money, and Cashmoney. We might need hospital money in case we accidentally run over JR.

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

NEW PLAN:

The Astronomy Domine wants to take a road trip in two VW vans for no real reason. However, we are completely broke and all money we get goes towards video games. We also can't drive. We want to get illegal licenses have people raise enough money for us to go on aforementioned trip. Donations can be taken in cash, money, and Cashmoney. We might need hospital money in case we accidentally run over JR.

*sends money to Astronomy Domine*

There you go.

NEW PLAN:

There you go.

>:D

wait, how much was it?

NEW PLAN:

There you go.

>:D

wait, how much was it?

Enough for you to purchase two VW buses with chaffeurs, plus spending money for everyone.

There is a fund for hospital visits, should anyone need this.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I was thinking just after we landed in Memphis, how strange it seems to take off from Shanghai, China and land in Memphis just half a day later in Memphis, Tennessee. While most people are sleeping, we have just traveled from one side of the world to another. Air travel has achieved some incredible strides.