Hampsterdance Discussion Board

its soo odd

hey yall!! for all who DID notice i did not have not been on this site recently!!

*waits for someone to notice and welcome me back*

Umm, No i didnt know you were gone..Cause of well..I posted whats going on in General Talk and well Idk..But no, Didnt know u were gone..

will there be jello at the sleepover? :D  lime, mabey? (do they even make lime jello? :huh: )

DO THEY MAKE LIME JELLO??????????? :blink::blink::blink:

Oh my, you must live such a sheltered life! Lime is one of my favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Of course there be lime jello at the sleepover. Orange too! :D

NO! it sounds good though...  as long as its jello, im good!  *giggles and spins in circles until she falls down :D  :P *

What colors are your favorite, what shape. The hammie group will create your special jello in any shape you wish! Would you like fruit in that?

What colors are your favorite, what shape.  The hammie group will create your special jello in any shape you wish!  Would you like fruit in that?

neon brown in the shape of a barby Q(capital) with nineteen and 4/3 peaches(whole)

NO! it sounds good though...  as long as its jello, im good!  *giggles and spins in circles until she falls down :D  :P *

Does anyone else think dadacoughcoughhackchoke has an obsession with jiggly jello and girly giggling? :huh::blink::rolleyes::P:unsure:B)

by the was daadaadeedaadeedaadodo what is a spork?

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh what a sheltered life you lead.... I thought everyone had heard of a spork.

It first came out in plastic to save the stores money. It is the combination of a fork and spoon. Just take one third of the tip end of the spoon and make little tines in that place. Now you have a spork.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh what a sheltered life you lead....  I thought everyone had heard of a spork.

It first came out in plastic to save the stores money.  It is the combination of a fork and spoon.  Just take one third of the tip end of the spoon and make little tines in that place. Now you have a spork.

Spork, AKA, spoon fork!

• 1 year later...
*squeals and runs to pick up some for herself* *gets all of them, but trips and scatters them again* :unsure::(:P

Where is dadadadeedaadeedaadodod anyways? I miss her. She was crazy. :( COOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE BAAAACCCCKKKKKK DAADAAAAAADEEEDAAADEEEDAAADOOOOOODDDOOOOOO WEEEEEEE MISSSS YOOOOOOOOOOU!

*squeals and runs to pick up some for herself* *gets all of them, but trips and scatters them again* :unsure::(:P

Where is dadadadeedaadeedaadodod anyways? I miss her. She was crazy. :( COOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE BAAAACCCCKKKKKK DAADAAAAAADEEEDAAADEEEDAAADOOOOOODDDOOOOOO WEEEEEEE MISSSS YOOOOOOOOOOU!

*puts out lot and lots of sugar*

That should bring her around! LOL

Dont forget the jello! And the sporks!

Sporks are most important!!!

*yells* DADADADEEEDEEEDAADAADOOODOOOO WEEEE HAVE LOST OF SUGARRRRRR ANDDDD JELLOOOOOO AND SPORRKKKKKKKKSSSSS!

*yells* DADADADEEEDEEEDAADAADOOODOOOO WEEEE HAVE LOST OF SUGARRRRRR ANDDDD JELLOOOOOO AND SPORRKKKKKKKKSSSSS!

No, losing it will deter her from coming here! =O

• 1 month later...
Does anyone else think dadacoughcoughhackchoke has an obsession with jiggly jello and girly giggling? :huh::blink::rolleyes::P:unsure:B)

Not at all. You see Dadadeedadeedadodo20001 does not have blood. Liquid sugar is what runs through her veins! :lol:

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

DR. Pepper runs in my veins

*~*THe Psychedelic Luau*~*THe Astronomy Domine*~*