Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Ms./ Mr./ Mrs. HampsterDance Awards

Horatio

Please vote for your choice for the Winter Awards.  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your choice for the Winter Awards.

• 1. Arkcher
    • 2. Cow
    • 3. Honey
    • 4. Katdacatis#1
    • 5. Mega Wolf
    • 6. MoneyLover
    • 7. Moosey368
    • 8. PoisonIvy
    • 9. Spot
    • 10. xMyOwnMindx

I. Competition, Nominees

1. If you have read this like you were supposed to before voting nominees, do NOT vote for yourself.

2. Do NOT create multiple accounts to vote multiple times

3. Do NOT become evil

4. Must not leave the boards during competition with the exception of people who are gone for a while

5. Never pet a burning dog.

6. No bribery is permitted

7. Do not get upset over your amount of votes. If you do I may have to pull you out of the competition.

II. Competition, Voters

1. Do NOT create multiple accounts to vote multiple times

2. Do NOT tell anybody, Vote For This Person!, they can vote on their own.

3. Don't randomly pick someone, think about it first.

4. No evil people can vote.

5. Do not put in your signature who to vote for. But you can 'advertise' this topic.

6. Must know the person you are voting for on the boards.

7. Can't vote unless you are staying. That way I know you're gonna be here for a while.

8. No pity votes.

9. I, Mega Wolf, have the right to pull people out of the competition voting.

Please abide by these rules. I do not wish to have to pull anybody out, but I will if I have to. Also, I do not wish to have to pull out votes. I am sorry I didn't have such strict rules before but I now realize that I need more rules. I was too loose before.

I. Competition, Nominees

1. If you have read this like you were supposed to before voting nominees, do NOT vote for yourself.

2. Do NOT create multiple accounts to vote multiple times

3. Do NOT become evil

4. Must not leave the boards during competition with the exception of people who are gone for a while

5. Never pet a burning dog.

6. No bribery is permitted

7. Do not get upset over your amount of votes. If you do I may have to pull you out of the competition.

II. Competition, Voters

1. Do NOT create multiple accounts to vote multiple times

2. Do NOT tell anybody, Vote For This Person!, they can vote on their own.

3. Don't randomly pick someone, think about it first.

4. No evil people can vote.

5. Do not put in your signature who to vote for. But you can 'advertise' this topic.

7. Can't vote unless you are staying. That way I know you're gonna be here for a while.

8. No pity votes.

9. I, Mega Wolf, have the right to pull people out of the competition voting.

Please abide by these rules. I do not wish to have to pull anybody out, but I will if I have to. Also, I do not wish to have to pull out votes. I am sorry I didn't have such strict rules before but I now realize that I need more rules. I was too loose before.

Rules of Nomination

The person you nominate must have at least 500 posts

You must have a backround of knowing the person you nominate

Don't complain if you are not nominated or else you can be restricted from voting

Cannot be someone who has one before

Rules are subject to change

The following people have won in the past:

Jesse(SSJ6Gohan)

Horatio

Toto(I think it was lol)

The Grim Hamster Lord

Other than that, nominate away!

Lol, I shoulda mentioned the fact that the nomination part isn't neccessary anymore. :lol:

Cool! Teach me! *trys happy jig* Is this the peanut butter one, on the creamy side, cuz I'm not good at that one.

*shows new jig, called the Hamham*

Cool! Teach me! *trys happy jig* Is this the peanut butter one, on the creamy side, cuz I'm not good at that one.

*shows new jig, called the Hamham*

*shows BraceFace26 how to jig properly becuase I am the oriononal jigger*

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, this is getting interesting. Its a tie. Don't want to say between who for the sake of the people who haven't voted yet, as they need to be uninfluenced/barely influenced by what is said in here. Anyhow, this competition is closed once there is a leading person.

Ok, this is getting interesting. Its a tie. Don't want to say between who for the sake of the people who haven't voted yet, as they need to be uninfluenced/barely influenced by what is said in here. Anyhow, this competition is closed once there is a leading person.

*Bits on nails..* :mellow:

Omg have I just won? Awesome dude!

I would just wait a sec. That vote obviossly came from Mr. Fuzzums and Im just going by your rules..

He doesn't know you, at all..And I dont think he stayed.

I would just wait a sec. That vote obviossly came from Mr. Fuzzums and Im just going by your rules..

SH!! Let us wait for more votes.

Well I just got another vote anyways. And yes, you have a point by those rules, and yes, I shall subract that vote, however I got another vote.

I plan on staying! :angry:  :angry:  :angry: And how do you color your font?

Follow these instructions, but remove the spaces:

[ color = green ] write what you want here [ / color ]

Instead of green, write the color you desire. Please do not use white or yellow, as no one can read these too well.

Jeeeez..Calm down..And besides, ydk MW

Hmm... perhaps we shall wait a while. And perhaps these newbies have read my posts? I don't know. It's hard to get a vote when theres barely any people who stick around anymore. :\ . But if you wish, we can delay the end for a little while longer. :D

Hmm... perhaps we shall wait a while. And perhaps these newbies have read my posts? I don't know. It's hard to get a vote when theres barely any people who stick around anymore. :\ . But if you wish, we can delay the end for a little while longer. :D

No No, You one, Ive just become so close to winning so many times that it gets frustrating..Thats all..

No No, You one, Ive just become so close to winning so many times that it gets frustrating..Thats all..

I bet you'll win next time. Then I'll have the pleasure of giving it to you. :D

BTW, where's TGHL to present the award like he's supposed to? :huh:

Right here, Count of Monte Cristo! (I bought the island for you.)

I'm the Count of Monet Cristo... Ok....

Well lets get the ceremony over and done with, I need to get back to my labs in the Alps.

*cough, cough*

In the honoured tradition of this highly prestigous and much sought after award, I, TGHL, previous winner of the Ms./Mr./Mrs.HampsterDance award, hereby bestow upon MW the Spring/Winter (who knows?) Ms. HampsterDance award. Now MW will make a speech. I have to leave, it appears LE just blew up the Alchemy labs.

*zooms off to see what LE has done now*

Well lets get the ceremony over and done with, I need to get back to my labs in the Alps.

*cough, cough*

In the honoured tradition of this highly prestigous and much sought after award, I, TGHL, previous winner of the Ms./Mr./Mrs.HampsterDance award, hereby bestow upon MW the Spring/Winter (who knows?) Ms. HampsterDance award. Now MW will make a speech. I have to leave, it appears LE just blew up the Alchemy labs.

*sees that the Alchemy labs were making Belgian Easter Eggs*

:huh::unsure::blink::unsure::huh:

*cough, cough*

Winter, m'lord. Winter.

*does an odd victory dance*