Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Welcome back kep! (y'all lurve me!)

Kep

Eeep. No more Green Day singing. Only if you're going to sing the songs from Nimrod or Dookie, I'll be okay. Ha ha. -begins to sing "I'm Not Okay"-

*retaliates by singing some Dr.Demento*

*sings with Grim*

Any particular song?

Anything from Wierd Al. Or "Squirrels". Or "Sirius Black".

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eeep. No more Green Day singing. Only if you're going to sing the songs from Nimrod or Dookie, I'll be okay. Ha ha. -begins to sing "I'm Not Okay"-

*sings with Grim*

Any particular song?

How about some Napoleon XIV, maybe "they're going to take me away, Ha Ha!"?

*sings with Grim*

Any particular song?

:lol::lol::lol:

That is excellent!!!

*sings with Grim*

Any particular song?

That is excellent!!!

You've heard it? Or did you sing it?

*sings with Grim*

Any particular song?

That is excellent!!!

I heard them singing it to you when they put that little white jacket with wrap-around-wings on you. :lol:

*sings with Grim*

Any particular song?

I havn't heard that song in 4EVUR!

*sings with Grim*

Any particular song?

I need to find this guy's music, Ive never heard it.

*sings with Grim*

Any particular song?

That is excellent!!!

I heard them singing it to you when they put that little white jacket with wrap-around-wings on you. :lol:

That's slightly illogical Horatio, why would they be singing it if I was being taken away? Unless they were taking themselves away....

*sings with Grim*

Any particular song?

The artist isn't Dr.Demento, that's they guy who sort of.... aired them and made them known to the world? They're basically all Parodies of something, or just funny songs.

*sings with Grim*

Any particular song?

That is excellent!!!

That's slightly illogical Horatio, why would they be singing it if I was being taken away? Unless they were taking themselves away....

I was told that this is the standard song sung to all those who are pick-up, straight-jacketed and taken to the looney bin. :lol: They just want you to feel comfortable as the process is occurring.

*sings with Grim*

Any particular song?

The artist isn't Dr.Demento, that's they guy who sort of.... aired them and made them known to the world? They're basically all Parodies of something, or just funny songs.

I havn't listened to Dr. Demento in $EVUR, either. I need to find out what station he's on. x_x

*sings with Grim*

Any particular song?

I havn't listened to Dr. Demento in $EVUR, either. I need to find out what station he's on. x_x

It looks like you're trying to say "sever"

*sings with Grim*

Any particular song?

*ressed shift too soon. >_> *meant to say 4EVUR*

I have no idea what you all are talking about... Thats what you get for living in Australia where we used to have a radio DJ who who hated the Hampsterdance, in fact he used to "kill" them by making sound effects at the end of the song... like a train sound then screaming and a big KABOOM noise or some thing else.

It was funny but really mean... I didn't like that guy...

-Lee

*sings with Grim*

Any particular song?

Although that doesn't make sense, severing is still fun. *severs a chicken's head from it's body* Although I prefer the term "liberating" rather than severing. SO basically, I was liberating that Chicken's head from the oppressive and demeaning life of being attached to an outdated system of storage and living.

*sings with Grim*

Any particular song?

Although that doesn't make sense, severing is still fun. *severs a chicken's head from it's body* Although I prefer the term "liberating" rather than severing. SO basically, I was liberating that Chicken's head from the oppressive and demeaning life of being attached to an outdated system of storage and living.

*claps*

I have no idea what you all are talking about... Thats what you get for living in Australia where we used to have a radio DJ who who hated the Hampsterdance, in fact he used to "kill" them by making sound effects at the end of the song... like a train sound then screaming and a big KABOOM noise or some thing else.

It was funny but really mean... I didn't like that guy...

-Lee

haha. There was a station here in Calgary that did the same thing. 8 am, every morning, the hampsterdance died in a different way each time.

((ps...ben told me he loved me the other day. It was the sweetest thing ever. In the least corny way you can think of. Considering that at the beginning of september, I could still count the number of compliments he gave me on one hand, well, we've come a long way. Just thought I'd share that.))

I'll take a chance, and steal away this movie moment.

For someone to achieve to say that they love someone else without it being corny is a difficult task.

It was quite beautiful >.< ;)

hehehe! Not gone yet, lovelies.  ;)  leave on Monday. 3 days, 3 days!

So excited.

Will come back with many posts and photos.

*cheers for lee*

*and chirps with the other Crickets*

love etc.

(Mighty) Kep

((ps...ben told me he loved me the other day. It was the sweetest thing ever. In the least corny way you can think of. Considering that at the beginning of september, I could still count the number of compliments he gave me on one hand, well, we've come a long way. Just thought I'd share that.))

That's tomorrow! Bon voyage sounds cliched, and is spelt inaccurately since it should be: "Bonn" or "Bonne."

nope, bon is correct! :)

For someone to achieve to say that they love someone else without it being corny is a difficult task.

Awh Kep, ur so lucky :)

Tomorrow is my birthday, yeah, I'm having a party but I doubt anyone is going to tell me they love me... *sigh*

-Lee

It was quite beautiful >.

Tomorrow is my birthday, yeah, I'm having a party but I doubt anyone is going to tell me they love me... *sigh*

-Lee

Silly fox... we have already started your party!

-Lee

REally? HAppy early biffday, then! ^_^

I love how no one's noticed I'm back. :P

Happy birthday, Lee! We love you to the stars and back.

New York was brilliant. Just...brilliant. Before I left, Ben told me that he hoped it would be everything I ever dreamed of. It was so much more! It'll always be a dream world until you go. Haven't gone? Go!

Our hotel was in the theatre district and looked out into Times Square. We went to the Majestic and saw Phantom of the Opera. I went around Lincoln Centre (Where Juilliard is), that was lovely too. Cab system quite brilliant, once hailed a cab and was picked up by a bicyle-drawn carriage.

Anyway, must go. Violin rehearsals.

love,

Kep

There is love, there is love.

post-1344-1118447305_thumb.jpg

New York was brilliant. Just...brilliant. Before I left, Ben told me that he hoped it would be everything I ever dreamed of. It was so much more! It'll always be a dream world until you go. Haven't gone? Go!

Our hotel was in the theatre district and looked out into Times Square. We went to the Majestic and saw Phantom of the Opera. I went around Lincoln Centre (Where Juilliard is), that was lovely too. Cab system quite brilliant, once hailed a cab and was picked up by a bicyle-drawn carriage.

love,

Kep

If you go back some posts... I had told people you would be back and tell us all about your time in NYC. You can back but didn't mention it until now. Glad to hear that you had a great time!

I noticed, it's just that once again I couldn't think of a comment, and I thought it would be rude to just say, "Oh. Cool.".

love,

Kep

Sounds as if you had a great time. Did you visit any of the Parks?

Unfortunately, no. Everything was very classes-focussed. It's ironic- I passed Central Park twice every day, but I never had the time to go in. I never even saw the Statue of Liberty (which my mom really wanted to do). But I met violinists who played, and became devils, master teachers who shared their wisdom.

One day, I'll go back just to see the whole island. It's a whole other world over there.

Everything really came alive at night. I know everyone says that about New York, you probably hear it all the time. But it really happens. Times Square kept me up at night! It was absolutely brilliant.

more later,

love

Kep

We'll fall asleep under petrified trees.

post-1344-1118593670_thumb.jpg

love,

Kep

Your life sounds like a book or movie... I envy you Kep but still think you're awesome!

I forgot to tell you that Matt Atkins called me! It was a week or so ago... his voice was so strange but he could hold a good conversation... until we got cut off... lol...

I must go, my parents are not around and there is a casket of wine in close range. I'm off to have some fun... :lol:

-Lee

Unfortunately, no. Everything was very classes-focussed. It's ironic- I passed Central Park twice every day, but I never had the time to go in. I never even saw the Statue of Liberty (which my mom really wanted to do). But I met violinists who played, and became devils, master teachers who shared their wisdom.

One day, I'll go back just to see the whole island. It's a whole other world over there.

Everything really came alive at night. I know everyone says that about New York, you probably hear it all the time. But it really happens. Times Square kept me up at night! It was absolutely brilliant.

more later,

love

Kep

New York sound brilliant, and the irony of it is, I live not far away from the original York. Which couldn't be more different really.

It's a shame that you didn't see the sights a bit more, apparently it's meant to be some of the most breathtaking urban sights in the world.

They became devils? Literally or have I missed a metaphor here?

I must go, my parents are not around and there is a casket of wine in close range. I'm off to have some fun...  :lol:

-Lee

:o:o:o

*keeps a close eye on Lee*

Calm down Horatio. A glass of red wine a day increases life expectancy.

So many glasses of wine is even better? *hopes this is true*

:D *jumps on wine casket again*

-Lee

I must go, my parents are not around and there is a casket of wine in close range. I'm off to have some fun...  :lol:

-Lee

-Lee

I think it decreases it actually.....

more later,

love

Kep

New York is so beautiful in central park in the fall on a quiet afternoon. And Times Square is nice on New Years. Ive always loved that place. It's Amazing.

That picture reminds me of some old song by Journey, or however you spell it. >_>;;;

I remember that band...which song does it remind you of?

Drinking is not good when you are under age. :lol:

I always liked New York when I was younger. Just not the driving...My aunt and mother scare me. >.< I will always prefer New Jersey any day.

-Lee

-Lee

*spits out wine*

-Lee

I always liked New York when I was younger. Just not the driving...My aunt and mother scare me.

*is really confused*

So your aunt and mother drink under age? Why are you scared when in New York?

I always liked New York when I was younger. Just not the driving...My aunt and mother scare me.

*is really confused*

I'm not saying. :lol: But that wasn't what I was afraid of. I'm afraid of the driving. And traffic. Can't stand it.

-Lee

-Lee

*spits out wine*

-Lee

Although if it is only done on rare occasions in excess it is perfectly fine.

*is really confused*

I'm not saying. :lol: But that wasn't what I was afraid of. I'm afraid of the driving. And traffic. Can't stand it.

I would of thought the traffic would be so bad that it wouldn't qualify as driving, more sitting for long pads with the occasional press down on the pedal.

That picture reminds me of some old song by Journey, or however you spell it. >_>;;;

I don't remember. x_x I'll try to look it up later.

AH-HA! It's called "Don't Stop Believing".

ah, yes. actually, coincidently, the first picture I posted reminds me of that song. ^^

ah, yes. actually, coincidently, the first picture I posted reminds me of that song. ^^

That one sorta does, too...

It's a very small world isn't it?

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Not that evil song! x_x

What song? Er...

"Always Look on the Bright Side of Life...

Always look on the Bright Side of Death

Just before you draw your terminal breath"

What song? Er...

The "It's a Small World" song that the creepy dolls sing.

The Monty Python song, however, is deh awsome. <5

What song? Er...

All Monty Python is awesome. Four Yorkshiremen, Llamas and Hungarian Phrasebook.... All so good.

What song? Er...

All Monty Python is awesome. Four Yorkshiremen, Llamas and Hungarian Phrasebook.... All so good.

The Lumberjack song and that one in QftHG...

heh. then you would have enjoyed this broadway show in new york- monty python's Spamalot.

post-1344-1119199273_thumb.jpg

heh. then you would have enjoyed this broadway show in new york- monty python's Spamalot.

I've heard about that! I wanna see it...

What song? Er...

The Lumberjack song and that one in QftHG...

Oh of course, the crossing dressing Lumberjack. QtfHG... hmmm.... Oh... That one.

I've heard about that! I wanna see it...

Somehow I don't think the Monty Python team wrote or do it... Unfortunatly.

*is asleep in chair*

*suddenly wakes up*

Oh... huh? whats going on?

The holidays are here! yay! 2 weeks of freedom! Well not really... I have a ton of homework... *groans*

Its freezing here... winter...

-Lee

*is asleep in chair*

*suddenly wakes up*

The holidays are here! yay! 2 weeks of freedom! Well not really... I have a ton of homework... *groans*

-Lee

Sadly we passed the 21st of June and are on the downhill slope towards winter.

*is asleep in chair*

*suddenly wakes up*

-Lee

Strange that August always seems to be the hottest month though worldwide. Except in Australia and the Southern Hemisphere obviously.

*is in Canada, where it is endless winter, and inevitably -40 C* Luckily, our igloos are warm, and we have plenty of touques to go 'round. It's a real shame about the running water, though... At least food isn't scarce, so we don't have to eat my pet beaver.

*is in Canada, where it is endless winter, and inevitably -40 C* Luckily, our igloos are warm, and we have plenty of touques to go 'round. It's a real shame about the running water, though... At least food isn't scarce, so we don't have to eat my pet beaver.

Don't forget the caribou, although I guess MW might be in competition with you for that.

Dun feel bad, Kep. It gets to be -80,000,000,000 degrees in Kansas, too. ;_;

haha! I'm kidding, darling! It's been >20 C here lately, and we're recovering from minor flooding from the summer rains (not a normal occurance, mind you). And just wait until Stampede Week- our hottest week of the year.

Canada is so misunderstood! :lol:

haha! I'm kidding, darling! It's been >20 C here lately, and we're recovering from minor flooding from the summer rains (not a normal occurance, mind you). And just wait until Stampede Week- our hottest week of the year.

*screammmmmmmmmmsssssssss*

I love Stampede Week. I wish I was there. I love Banff. The Prince of Wales Hotel is such a magnificient structure. Wish I was up in a certain part of Cananda now as it is quite beautiful!!!

Yeah. It's summer here, too, so it's all hot and sticky and bad. x_x

But there is internet? :blink: I guess, if you have a laptop with one of those wireless card thingys. I gotta get me one of those.

*screammmmmmmmmmsssssssss*

I love Stampede Week.  I wish I was there.  I love Banff.  The Prince of Wales Hotel is such a magnificient structure.  Wish I was up in a certain part of Cananda now as it is quite beautiful!!!

teeheehee! I love stampede week, too. Though it's not like I go to Stampede every year- you've seen it once, you've seen it every time, but the city-wide spirit is great. It's kind of like christmas, or more like that time the Calgary Flames hockey team was in the playoffs for the grey cup (or was it the stanley cup?) and we made it to the very final round. Yeah, kind of like that only less so. ;)

heh. Banff. Practically in Calgary's back yard.

love always,

Kep

we're wasting time with other people's lips.

post-1344-1120015460_thumb.jpg

I'm in Misery. With a breating problem....

:blink: what's wrong?

*is asleep in chair*

*suddenly wakes up*

-Lee

Strange that August always seems to be the hottest month though worldwide. Except in Australia and the Southern Hemisphere obviously.

Yes it is quite cold, even right now the heater is on and I am still freezing

The only good part is that I'm on holidays! 2 weeks of freedom... well actually it is more like 1 week now :P

-Lee

But there is internet? :blink: I guess, if you have a laptop with one of those wireless card thingys. I gotta get me one of those.

VERY long extension cords. ;)

And here in sunny old Australia we are all wishing each other "G'day" and riding around in the pouches of our pet 'roos. It's been a bit quiet latley, all the crocs have gone up stream so we have nothing to wrestle. I've been trying to cheer everyone up by playing my digeridoo and throwing my boomerang at various birds. I have to go now, the outback sun is shining in my eyes as i am sitting on a rock watching koalas eat gumleaves. We will be having shrimp on the barbie tonight.

-Lee

And here in sunny old Australia we are all wishing each other "G'day" and riding around in the pouches of our pet 'roos. It's been a bit quiet latley, all the crocs have gone up stream so we have nothing to wrestle. I've been trying to cheer everyone up by playing my digeridoo and throwing my boomerang at various birds. I have to go now, the outback sun is shining in my eyes as i am sitting on a rock watching koalas eat gumleaves. We will be having shrimp on the barbie tonight.

-Lee

:D awesome!

-Lee

You eat shrimp on dolls? :P

-Lee

I was going to ask the same thing. What did the poor plastic-surgery loving doll ever do too you? *rips Ken's head off*

Oh yes of course, its a favourite past time of ours XD

*eats a barbie doll with shrimp* its a bit crunchy...

Want some? *offers some to Toto and SSJ6Gohan*

-Lee

-Lee

I was going to ask the same thing. What did the poor plastic-surgery loving doll ever do too you? *rips Ken's head off*

-Lee

*wonders if barbie doll is considered meat* :lol:

-Lee

*dies laughing*

-Lee

-Lee

*wonders if barbie doll is considered meat* :lol:

Even I know what she meant, guys. I don't even watch steve irwin much anymore.

-Lee

-Lee

Could I try some? o.o

Hmmm....I don't think a barbie is considered meat, since she's had plastic surgery so many times. *Wipes off shirmp* *Digs in*

Toto, would you prefer a leg, arm, head or midsection with your shirmp?

giggles, ok people what we talkin' about...really wanna kno because this is a popular thingy forum or whatever it is. hey horito, u tell hampster king about me yet?  :wub: i am engaged!

I haven't told him you are engaged.

-Lee

*dies laughing*

Oh no! Keps dead! *checks to see no one is watching and buries her in my back yard*

-Lee

-Lee

-Lee

Could I try some? o.o

Of course you can!!! *prepares a Barbie with Shrimp on it just for Kat*

-Lee

-Lee

*dies laughing*

Oh no! Keps dead! *checks to see no one is watching and buries her in my back yard*

-Lee

*digs Kep up and revives her with smelling salts*

-Lee

*dies laughing*

-Lee

*is revived* Phew, that was a close one! When I first glances at your post, Lee, I thought you said I was 'smelling of rats'! ;)

-Lee

*dies laughing*

-Lee

*sneaks up behind Horatio and shouts BOO!*

:P

-Lee

-Lee

Could I try some? o.o

Of course you can!!! *prepares a Barbie with Shrimp on it just for Kat*

-Lee

Hurrah!

-Lee

*dies laughing*

-Lee

Squeaks a squeak of terror and jumps into the air about three feet off the ground (which is very, very high for a hammie!)

giggles, ok people what we talkin' about...really wanna kno because this is a popular thingy forum or whatever it is. hey horito, u tell hampster king about me yet?  :wub: i am engaged!

lol, i mean about being a moderator. my engagement ring is b-e-A!-u-tiful!!! Our wedding is going to be in a few months. What age should I start thinking about having kids, about 22? Because I am 19 and we would be married 3 years! Gotta get back to work.

*hugs* B)

lol, i mean about being a moderator. my engagement ring is b-e-A!-u-tiful!!! Our wedding is going to be in a few months. What age should I start thinking about having kids, about 22? Because I am 19 and we would be married 3 years! Gotta get back to work.

*hugs* B)

Adopt. The world's population is already high enough.

-Lee

*dies laughing*

-Lee

Squeaks a squeak of terror and jumps into the air about three feet off the ground (which is very, very high for a hammie!)

*catches Horatio gently, for I am a cat*

*set Horatio down because I am like the cat in Redwall*

There. I'm sorry. *evil wink to tghl*

-Lee

*dies laughing*

-Lee

*is revived* Phew, that was a close one! When I first glances at your post, Lee, I thought you said I was 'smelling of rats'! ;)

Er... sorry!

I guess buring you was a drastic think to do, next time I will think it over!

I don't think you smell of rats... :lol:

-Lee

Time for a Matt Atkins update!

This is Matt's most recent email:

Hi lee.

Good to hear from hear from you 2. Yeah im in melbourne more often than not

now, sometimes when we pass the conex trains i wonder if it is ur dad!!

We will have to meet up 1day, its been so long since we met, (because of

hampton the hampster, so sad hey) and we hav had chances but its never

hapened.

Felicia is good, had her exams and is studying to becme a lawyer, over my

head.

How did your exams go? i hope you did well.

Hope your cold dissapears preety soon!! i hate them but i very rarely get

them, thank goodness.

Talk soon,

Luv matt.

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

I hope that was enlightening for you! :lol:

-Lee

Hi lee.

hapened.

head.

them, thank goodness.

Talk soon,

Luv matt.

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

-Lee

hehe. Tell him I said hi. The Calgary Stampede's going on right now, and it made me think of him. Sounds like he's doing well.

Hi lee.

hapened.

head.

them, thank goodness.

Talk soon,

Luv matt.

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

-Lee

hehe. Tell him I said hi. The Calgary Stampede's going on right now, and it made me think of him. Sounds like he's doing well.

Yeah I'll tell him hi for you :)

He's doing great, he doesnt work much on the farm any more. It's mostly the trains and stuff now. We want to meet up, we have had so many chances but it's never happened! We are going to organise a day and i'll ask some of my friends to come with me. I'm going to MEET Matt Atkins! YAY!

-Lee

Hi lee.

hapened.

head.

them, thank goodness.

Talk soon,

Luv matt.

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

-Lee

He's doing great, he doesnt work much on the farm any more. It's mostly the trains and stuff now. We want to meet up, we have had so many chances but it's never happened! We are going to organise a day and i'll ask some of my friends to come with me. I'm going to MEET Matt Atkins! YAY!

-Lee

hehe. It's practically meeting a celebrity. ;)

Hi lee.

hapened.

head.

them, thank goodness.

Talk soon,

Luv matt.

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

-Lee

-Lee

hehe. It's practically meeting a celebrity. ;)

I know! He used to be famous on these boards! I might need to get his autograph...

-Lee

*smiles*

May your life be fuul of fortune and happiness.♥ May you all find the truth.♥ May Horatio not edit that last sentence out.♥ PLEASE!

♥♥♥

see? I'm special. I make hearts without wingdings. alt+3 is the code.

:)B)

*smiles*

May your life be fuul of fortune and happiness.♥ May you all find the truth.♥ May Horatio not edit that last sentence out.♥ PLEASE!

♥♥♥

Thats really cool!!!

♥♥♥

hearty hearts!

:lol:

-Lee

*smiles*

♥♥♥

Thats really cool!!!

♥♥♥

hearty hearts!

:lol:

-Lee

thanks.

♥♥♥

Everyone go out and read Vamped by David Sosnowski right now.

-kep

Would you ever say, "If you loved me, you'd stop"?

Kep, O Kep

Where for art thou Kep?

-Lee

Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this? ( ;) )

-Kep

I really want to save you.

Kep, O Kep

Where for art thou Kep?

-Lee

-Kep

Haha! I remember this random quote from Romeo:

"did my heart love til now? For swear at sight, I never saw true beauty til this night"

and Tybalt (Juliets cousin):

"Peace? Peace. I hate the word. As I hate ####, all Montagues and thee"

I love Romeo and Juliet!

-Lee

I still never got those heart things. They dont work for me.

♥♥ Whoa man. I did it. ♥♥ Awesomeee. ♥♥ But what to use it for. ♥♥

I ♥ You, TBFOF. xD

Kep, O Kep

Where for art thou Kep?

-Lee

-Kep

"did my heart love til now? For swear at sight, I never saw true beauty til this night"

I love Romeo and Juliet!

-Lee

teeheehehehe. I <3 Romeo and Juliet.

I adore their sonnet so much. You know, the one they fall in love over.

Then have my lips the sin that they have took?

-Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!

Give me my sin again.

lovelovelove.

I ♥ You, TBFOF. xD

Oh, well I ♥ you more. c=

I ♥ You, TBFOF. xD

Everybody hearts TBFOF! <5

I ♥ You, TBFOF. xD

Woo! We can get married! ^-^

Kep, O Kep

Where for art thou Kep?

-Lee

-Kep

I love Romeo and Juliet!

-Lee

teeheehehehe. I <3 Romeo and Juliet.

I adore their sonnet so much. You know, the one they fall in love over.

Then have my lips the sin that they have took?

-Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!

Give me my sin again.

lovelovelove.

I ♥ You, TBFOF. xD

Ooh! Ooh! Can I be the bridesmaid?

-Lee

I ♥ You, TBFOF. xD

I can be the ring barrer, or however it's spelled!

I ♥ You, TBFOF. xD

Can I be the flower girl? :) (Your wedding is running out of positions. :huh: )

I ♥ You, TBFOF. xD

We can always have Mullaypop or Moosey368 be the minister! :lol::lol:

I ♥ You, TBFOF. xD

We can always have Mullaypop or Moosey368 be the minister! :lol::lol:

LOL! I'm sure MP would be happy to. :lol::D

TBFOF and I got a divorce. Sorry.... :lol:

You didn't even get married yet. :lol:

Maybe they eloped without telling us. ;)

You're right. But, I was actually cheating on him with Shia. ~.~

Well just ask that girl down the street what we did on Saturday. And Sunday, and every night this week I guess. =D She was so much better than you.

Well just ask that girl down the street what we did on Saturday. And Sunday, and every night this week I guess. =D She was so much better than you.

What have you been doing every night with a girl down the street? >.> Desperate housewives, much?

haha. I'm surprised horatio let that through. ;)

I let it through because I know what they did on Saturday. They were seen at Sonic having milk shakes and french fries! :lol::lol::lol:

I let it through because I know what they did on Saturday. They were seen at Sonic having milk shakes and french fries! :lol::lol::lol:

How did Horatio know that? Hmmm. :huh:

:blink: you're not my neighbour are you???

'Cause what we did last weekend...

*a dvd is playing in the background*

Me:i have no idea whats going on in this movie...

Him: i wonder why... you had your eyes closed or looking somewhere else the whole time!

Me: *laughs and buries my head in his chest*

Him: are you okay?

Me: mmm... yeah... I like it...

Him: *chuckles* you like it? Good...

*kisses*

-Lee

She's so much better at eating than me, I guess.

Archived