Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Welcome back kep! (y'all lurve me!)

Kep

Oh, it was blurry brilliant, my darling! I've read Hatchet... read it... *counts on her paws* 4 years ago! heh. It was good, last I can remember. They also did a film of it, and it was pretty consistant with the book. Most of it is about him trying to survive and get back home.

love etc!

Kep

And when I see you, I really see you upside down. But my brain knows better, it picks you up and turns you around.

It looks like I have some good reading to look forward to!

-Lee

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was indeed a Cessna 152. And, as my father is a pilot (private, not commercial) I've grown up with planes all my life. In fact, one of my dreams is to see the 'terminator' (to use pilot-lingo- in actuality, terminator=nighttime when it comes and takes over the day,) from the cockpit on a solo flight. It's a daft dream, I know. Heh.  ;)

But, anyway, I was telling my dad how I wanted to fly (for the Nth time,) and when I came home the next day, I was booked for an intro flight! Only reason I didn't take off and land was because I hadnt taken ground school, and may or may not have been able to pull either off without causing problems.  :lol: hehe. Moi, je suis 14 ans. 15 on February 7th. But dad's been bringing home the plane classifides and we've been looking for a good, reasonably priced plane for me, and looking into ground school and in-plane stuff in the summer (get it over with in about 7 weeks). Can't actually get my license, (as you would know) til I'm 17, but still!

And despite all this, I'm not going to become a pilot. It's music for me!

w00t! only 6 more days until I get my christmas break. I'm so close to burning out- it's up at 6 in the morning every day, 40-60 minute transit ride to school, and go go go until 9 at night. And thursday I was performing in a concert with the school choir and playing first violin in the string ensemble- I wasnt hone and sorted til 11pm. And I left straight from school. It was crazy.

I keep telling myself- one more week until my rest!

must run! going to go update my random online things!

Love etc!!

Kep

Merry christmas!

1 week and 6 days to go!

Kep, What grade are you in?

wow, while looking for my post on beliefs, I came across this. I completely didnt see it! *dances* yay! danke, danke, danke!

Love!

Kep

mrow!

LOL that post from a year ago I didn't even remember. Wow I did a good job on that trophy. :lol:

Kep, What grade are you in?

10. :)

Following suit with my friend Ali, I am writing the soundtrack to my life. I have several songs so far, though I do not know where to put them. I'd like your help, if anyone thinks they know a song that would fit.

Just so you get an idea for what I'm trying to do, here's Ali's:

[soundtrack Of My Life]

Opening Credits: "Not a Pretty Girl," - Ani Difranco

Waking Up: "Failure by Design" - Brand New

Average Day: "The Good That Won't Come Out of This" - Rilo Kiley

First Date:"For What Reason" - Death Cab for Cutie

Falling In Love: "You Hold My Heart" - Michelle Branch

Love Scene:"Both Hands" - Ani Difranco.

Fight Scene:"One-Eighty by Summer" - Taking Back Sunday

Breaking Up:"City Girl" - Tegan and Sara

Getting Back Together:"This Ruined Puzzle" - Dashboard Confessional

Secret Love:"Adelleda" - Alexisonfire

Mental Breakdown:"Grey Matter" - Finch

Driving:"Hype" - Tegan and Sara

Learning A Lesson: "Bandages" - Hot Hot Heat

Deep Thought: "Los Angeles is Burning" - Bad Religion

Flashback: "Sharks and Danger" - Alexisonfire

Party: "Chloroform Perfume" - From Autumn to Ashes

Happy Dance:"Pictures of Success" Rilo Kiley

Regretting: "Untouchable Face" - Ani Difranco

Long Night Alone: "2:45 am" - Elliott Smith

Death Scene: "Black Dresses" - Spill Canvas

Closing Credits:"The Stars are Projectors" - Modest Mouse

(assuming I'll have some different scenes and some very different music)

Anyway, if you have any further ideas, just let me know!

Love etc

Kep

I'll take you up,

Above ground.

Over filth,

Overfire.

Beauty does control,

Tie me up.

Every each inch a new-

Sensation.

Stretches me out,

Of my head.

Out of my head,

Into his.

I'll take you up,

Above ground.

Over feel,

Overfire.

Beyond every time,

More then I.

Over filth,

Overfire.

My flesh wrapped around me,

My weight on my limbs,

My teeth, My hands, My heat, My breath

Down my throat.

My flesh wrapped around me,

My weight on my limbs,

Down my throat.

I'll take you up,

Above ground.

Over filth,

Overfire.

Out of my head,

Into yours.

Over filth,

Over fire.

Cool, same here B)

Lovely jubblie! I'm taking IB courses. It's brilliant. So much better than junior high.

Keppy! Your so lucky, I'd love to fly a plane. I was just starting to read a book called 'Hachet'. I've only read the first bit and a boy has to try and fly and land a plane by himself because the pilot has a heart attack. It's interesting so far. Has anyone read it? It is supposed to be an old book.

-Lee

This is late, but I disagree with Kep. I thought the book was terribly boring. I really dind't like it. My mom didn't, either. But I bet you're done with it by now. o_o;;;

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

What are you waiting for?  I have checked the Book Club and have not seen your review! :D

I knew you was gonna ask me to do that! I would, although i was never good at that kind of stuff. Plus, it has been like, a year since i have read it.

This is late, but I disagree with Kep. I thought the book was terribly boring. I really dind't like it. My mom didn't, either. But I bet you're done with it by now. o_o;;;

It could've been better, I'm not saying it was fabulous. Definitely not as good as it's made out to be. But I was 10 when I read it, and it wasn't that bad. =P. Everyone must read Pillars of the Earth by Kenneth someone. Its amazing. Read it.

It could've been better, I'm not saying it was fabulous. Definitely not as good as it's made out to be. But I was 10 when I read it, and it wasn't that bad. =P. Everyone must read Pillars of the Earth by Kenneth someone. Its amazing. Read it.

Why don't you write a book review on it. Title, author, short review and finally a one (worst) to five (best) Hampster rating. :D

Lovely jubblie! I'm taking IB courses. It's brilliant. So much better than junior high.

I have no idea what that is. Our schooling system is different to yours... We have primary school (Grades Prep - 6) and secondary or "high" school (Years 7 - 12) and then it's on to TAFE or University.

-Lee

I have no idea what that is. Our schooling system is different to yours... We have primary school (Grades Prep - 6) and secondary or "high" school (Years 7 - 12) and then it's on to TAFE or University.

-Lee

IB should be in your country, darling. ;) I standing for International, and all. Same curriculum all over the place. Its a good program.

Hooray for winter break and hibernating!

Yeah, I finished reading Hatchet a while ago. It was a bit boring and I didn't like the ending very much.

When I was in Lakes Entrance I head this book about ferrets who flew planes, it was so cute and it reminded me of Horatio!

-Lee

Yeah, I finished reading Hatchet a while ago. It was a bit boring and I didn't like the ending very much.

When I was in Lakes Entrance I head this book about ferrets who flew planes, it was so cute and it reminded me of Horatio!

-Lee

*runs to the Book Club, sees no review by Lee, waits for the title and author of the book so that I can read it*

*cough, hint, cough, hit*

What are IB courses?  :huh:

uber advanced and spiffy. I'd suggest you do an internet search for international baccalauriate and see for yourself, as I must run.

Love and cookies!

Kep

Are you drowning or waving?

Happy new year, my lovelies. Let's make it a good one.

Love etc.

Kep

And I am nothing of a builder, but here i dream i was an architect, and i built this balustrade

to keep you home, to keep you safe from the outside world. But the angles and the corners,

even though my work is unparalelled, they never seemed to meet. This structure fell about our feet and we were free to go.

• 3 weeks later...
Happy new year, my lovelies. Let's make it a good one.

Love etc.

Kep

And I am nothing of a builder, but here i dream i was an architect, and i built this balustrade

to keep you home, to keep you safe from the outside world. But the angles and the corners,

even though my work is unparalelled, they never seemed to meet. This structure fell about our feet and we were free to go.

*and with that G.W.Bush blows the world up*

:blink: oh my! I turn my back for one minute and look what comes back to greet me! :lol::lol::lol: Oh, yes. We all loathe Bush up here in Canada. Especially for his boarder nonsense with the beef. I think keeping us out of that bloody "war" was the best thing our last PM did for us. BUt...why the sudden topic of Bush? I mean....why?

:P

Wish me luck on my science final tomorrow.

Love

Kep

We might die from medication, but we sure killed all the pain.

:blink:  oh my! I turn my back for one minute and look what comes back to greet me!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Oh, yes. We all loathe Bush up here in Canada. Especially for his boarder nonsense with the beef. I think keeping us out of that bloody "war" was the best thing our last PM did for us. BUt...why the sudden topic of Bush? I mean....why?

Love

Kep

I apologise, twas me who started the Bush topic, by replying to your Happy New Year statement.

The worst Thing Blair did for us was get involved in the Iraqi war.

:blink:  oh my! I turn my back for one minute and look what comes back to greet me!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Oh, yes. We all loathe Bush up here in Canada. Especially for his boarder nonsense with the beef. I think keeping us out of that bloody "war" was the best thing our last PM did for us. BUt...why the sudden topic of Bush? I mean....why?

Love

Kep

Why not? LOL!

John Howard, our PM, is sucking up to Geroge Bush so much it's annoying the heck out of everyone. I can't believe he won the election! Has Australia lost it's mind? Oh Well. It happens...

-Lee

PS. we missed u while u were gone Keppy gurl!

Why not? LOL!

John Howard, our PM, is sucking up to Geroge Bush so much it's annoying the heck out of everyone. I can't believe he won the election! Has Australia lost it's mind? Oh Well. It happens...

-Lee

PS. we missed u while u were gone Keppy gurl!

i don't know about australia but America definitly has!

Haha, oh the politics.

On a completely different note, I am entering a photography contest on the art site that I am a part of and love religiously. It's all about taking a photograph of "true love", whatever we may think that to be.

I'm very excited, because I have the shot I want to enter all planned out, and my friend David (along with his lovely girlfriend Alex) have agreed to model for me. I'm thinking black and white.

I'm feeling very accomplished, in the present tense sort of way. :D

anyway, I shall post my photo shoot with david and alex when I've done, and perhaps get your thoughts on them before I enter? Deadline for entries is Feb 16, but I'll want to have mine in ASAP.

that's all for now! Talk to you later, darlings.

Love always

Kep

Sweet darling you worry too much, my child. See the sadness in your eyes? You are not alone in life, although you might think that you are.

So sorry your world is tumbling down. I will watch you through these nights, rest your head and go to sleep, because my child, this is not our farewell.

This is not our farewell.

just testing

Sorry, I had to remove those. They were very nice, but we need to keep her with some clothes on. My apologies. Horatio

Well, I thought it was only the back view and no one would be offended.  If you are offended, I will remove it.

i'm not. i just thought we had stricter rules here. it isn't a problem at all. after all, the human body is a beautiful thing. starting as just two cells and tranforming into this infinitely complex thing....*continues to ramble on like a biology professor*

wow, really didnt think that would cause so much attention! Heh. To be honest, I completely forgot her lack of clothes. I was on the same lines as hortaio, what with the mannequin-like details (ie, lack thereof), and back view. Ah, well. Was just testing the attatchment feature anyway so I can share my photos for the competition with you all when I get them done. ^^

(And yes, I drew and photoshopped in the colour. With the help of my friend's tablet.)

Kep

What seems simple in the evening, by the morning, seems insane.

wow, really didnt think that would cause so much attention! Heh. To be honest, I completely forgot her lack of clothes. I was on the same lines as hortaio, what with the mannequin-like details (ie, lack thereof), and back view. Ah, well. Was just testing the attatchment feature anyway so I can share my photos for the competition with you all when I get them done. ^^

(And yes, I drew and photoshopped in the colour. With the help of my friend's tablet.)

Kep

What seems simple in the evening, by the morning, seems insane.

You did a great job with the attachment! It did work. If you would, please go to the Warm Wishes Forum, to the first topic My Friend Jack, and make a post there. If you read the first post you will understand. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks. :D

• 1 month later...

so, I entered in that photography contest I was talking about.

The resulting photograph from my shoot with David and Lani is nowhere near the image of perfection I had in my head, but it came out fairly nice just the same.

Considering they didnt even know that they went to the same school. ;) I love how this is the only photograph taken where you can tell that Lani's smiling.

Right. Well. I said I'd share my entry with you all, so here it is. I hope it doesnt break any rules.

Love always

Kep

Wouldn't it be sweet if I could laugh you to sleep, five nights a week?

post-1344-1110069688_thumb.jpg

As long as they are 18 years old.  Are they?

*nods*

*wonders what brought on the sarcasam*

*wonders the same thing* ?????

------------

I'm German, you're Jewish. How can we ever make it through this?

*reminds Horatio the photo can't be 18 years old because it was only taken a short time ago*

haha. good call.

But I already answered your question, Horatio darling, with a nod. They are indeed, though Lani only just recently. :)

I've sent that bad little clone to his room!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You are most confusing as of late, Horatio. I'm beginning to worry about you. :P

Kep

"Gravity cannot be held responsible for people falling in love."

I'm really disappointed in Horatio. Obviously you would never break HB rules and bringeth the wroth of Horatio upon ye?

*is sad that I have disappointed TGHL*

*loads up the jet with more paintballs for Phoenix target practice*

I'm really disappointed in Horatio. Obviously you would never break HB rules and bringeth the wroth of Horatio upon ye?

No, of course not.

Personally, I'm beginning to wonder just how much of a joke "stealing sanities" really is...

Love etc.

Kep

You're driving sideways, taken in by the scenary,

haha!

oh, the hovercars.

Kep

And you're propelled by the hope that it's just around the bend...

post-1344-1111367582_thumb.jpg

allo all-

I'm so happy because the photo I posted in my last post has gotten so many wonderful comments where I have it properly posted. In fact, I just got a message today from someone, asking for persmission for it to be used as a main feature on a online-magazine site that is currently in progress, promising to allot me full credit.

woot! *dances* Of course I gave her permission. How proud I am!

Anyway:

things have been really weird and awkward between David and I lately. And its really horrible for me. A while ago, he said that when I give him a hug, it feels like I want something more. Yeah- like a more caring hug back when I'm upset. :P And it bothered me for so long because he's wrong.

Anyway, so I told him and said he was being stupid (ignoring me) and to please stop. And so he gave me a proper hug to make up for it, but he hasnt really stopped ignoring me. So I talked to him about it today, and he said that he knows he's ignoring me, and its because its always really awkward to be around me and that it's never been this way with anyone before, not even Alex (his last girlfriend).

And I told him that it doesnt have to be awkward, and he said he knows, and I told him I didnt like it. And he said he didnt either.

"Will it go away?"

-"...I don't know."

And the whole thing makes me sad. Because I love david. But...in the way that I love Jenny, or lucy.

This whole thing makes me feel young and stupid.

anyway, I must be off. Talk to you all later.

Love always,

Kep

There is a curse: they say, "May you live in interesting times."

allo all-

I'm so happy because the photo I posted in my last post has gotten so many wonderful comments where I have it properly posted. In fact, I just got a message today from someone, asking for persmission for it to be used as a main feature on a online-magazine site that is currently in progress, promising to allot me full credit.

Anyway:

things have been really weird and awkward between David and I lately. And its really horrible for me. A while ago, he said that when I give him a hug, it feels like I want something more. Yeah- like a more caring hug back when I'm upset. :P And it bothered me for so long because he's wrong.

Anyway, so I told him and said he was being stupid (ignoring me) and to please stop. And so he gave me a proper hug to make up for it, but he hasnt really stopped ignoring me. So I talked to him about it today, and he said that he knows he's ignoring me, and its because its always really awkward to be around me and that it's never been this way with anyone before, not even Alex (his last girlfriend).

And I told him that it doesnt have to be awkward, and he said he knows, and I told him I didnt like it. And he said he didnt either.

"Will it go away?"

-"...I don't know."

And the whole thing makes me sad. Because I love david. But...in the way that I love Jenny, or lucy.

Love always,

Kep

Poor Kep, relationship problems are the bane of anyone's life.

Poor Kep, relationship problems are the bane of anyone's life.

relationships should go away.

and I had kind of a bad day today involving a bad math mark, forgetting my lines for the production orale in french class and just general badness in gym with teams fighting over cheating and then there was david, not talking to me as usual.

le sigh.

I love you all.

Kep

she's a white bird

in a golden cage

like the same old story,

like the song says.

and the cage is locked

none may come or leave,

the gold might be tarnished,

the bird won't be saved.

but through the gold cage

she glimpses a white-bird free,

reaches through the bars

and begs "come to me."

and the free-bird comes

sings her foreign songs

shows her another world

where she could belong.

then the white bird

opens the golden door,

takes free-bird close

to her heart so sore.

but the free bird

now seems so unsure.

sings her no more songs,

leaves without a word.

so white-bird closes

the golden door,

swears a vow not to let

others in, anymore.

so sadly sings those songs

from all the foreign lands,

sings, "this is what will happen,

holding your heart out in your hands."

allo all-

Anyway:

"Will it go away?"

-"...I don't know."

Love always,

Kep

Love like a best friend kind of thing, nothing more? Ah, understandable. It happens. Maybe you should tell him, I dunno. I guess telling him may solve your problem, you just have to hope he understands. I suppose he isn't the greatest guy in the world if he doesn't understand that, eh?

Love like a best friend kind of thing, nothing more? Ah, understandable. It happens. Maybe you should tell him, I dunno. I guess telling him may solve your problem, you just have to hope he understands. I suppose he isn't the greatest guy in the world if he doesn't understand that, eh?

that's no longer my problem- I told him that when he accused me of hitting on him.

he's just forcing awkwardness upon the remains of our relationship.

kep

When we are born in this world, we all have a ticket to the freak show.

When we are born in the United States, we all have front row seats.

-George Carlin

Ack. x.x *realizes how long it's been since she talked to Kep and has no idea what is going on and who hit what*

gasp! Havent seen you in ages! *glomps*

relationships should go away.

and I had kind of a bad day today involving a bad math mark, forgetting my lines for the production orale in french class and just general badness in gym with teams fighting over cheating and then there was david, not talking to me as usual.

le sigh.

I love you all.

Kep

But where would be the warmth of anothers body when you hold them in your arms and feel that little "glip" of happiness, if there were no relationships?

We all have bad days, but they come to pass. Eventually.

Hey people look in a dictanary if you gotta but ya'll spell hamster H A M S T E R  :angry: no p look it up yall ok and also i love you to Dixie :D  :rolleyes:  :ninja:

Hey Dixie lover.... look at HamPton's name. The band is named after Hampton. Soooooooo it is Hampton and the Hampsters.

Glad to hear you love Dixie! She is really terrific! :D

Hey people look in a dictanary if you gotta but ya'll spell hamster H A M S T E R  :angry: no p look it up yall ok and also i love you to Dixie :D  :rolleyes:  :ninja:

HOLY $%&@! >_>;;; *restrains from throttling*

that's no longer my problem- I told him that when he accused me of hitting on him.

he's just forcing awkwardness upon the remains of our relationship.

kep

When we are born in this world, we all have a ticket to the freak show.

When we are born in the United States, we all have front row seats.

-George Carlin

He accused you of hitting on him? Ookay.

allo all-

Anyway:

"Will it go away?"

-"...I don't know."

Love always,

Kep

Oh Keppy girl...

Such is life... Does David know why he feels akward around you? It could be that he has stronger feelings for you and you make him nervous or it could be something about you that makes him feel uncomfortable... you might remind him of someone he knows/knew.

I'm starting to fall for one of my dear friends in school... it's scary because I've known him for a while now and he has been nothing but a 'friend' to me.

I dont think anything will happen between us though because I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way about me... There is this other girl he knows and he won't stop talking about her...

Relationships can be so hard... I know how you feel but don't worry because things will get better Ok? They always do in the end...

-Lee

Dance Dance Revolution. I can see why that is Kat's favourite game.

hehe. me too!

baila, baila morena.

bajo esta luna llena,

under the moonlight.

Haven't seent that icon in a while. I like it.

what, the avator?

*gets out DDR machine* *starts dancing to the Ceaser's "Jerk it Out" song from the 39 minutes of Bliss albulm*

I love that song, but I heard it on SSX 3. *gets on the other machine and plays Captain Jack's "My Generation"* Captain Jack is awsome. <5

It's so nice we are all talking about video games....

Now who wants to go get an ice-cream???

-Lee

Alright. But Marly can't come. She attracts VIPER agents. *was RPing last night with Kris, Rachel, Jamie, Terry, and my dad*

To Paris! Because no one Ice Cream maker can beat the Ice Cream they make on Millionare's island, near Notre Dame. Ben & Gerry's can eat their hearts out, they can't get anywhere near this.

oooh! To Paris! *dances* I dont know what I love more- ice-cream or Paris. ;)

A boy like that, he killed your brother. Forget that boy, you'll find another.

oooh! To Paris! *dances* I dont know what I love more- ice-cream or Paris. ;)

A boy like that, he killed your brother. Forget that boy, you'll find another.

That means you will just adore ice-cream in Paris! Yay!

I can't choose my favourite flavour ice-cream... :lol:

-Lee

That means you will just adore ice-cream in Paris! Yay!

I can't choose my favourite flavour ice-cream...  :lol:

-Lee

Ice cream in Paris is divine! If I have to chose ice cream in the states... it is Butter Crunch Ice Cream from Friendly's.

The most delicous Ice Cream ever......

It has to be sorbet.... Then again.... No... Yes.... TOO MANY FLAVOURS!

Yes... Too many flavours! Once I tried this Mango and Cream flavoured ice cream and it was so nice but I dont think they make it anymore :(

My cats likes strawberry ice cream... but then again he likes vegemite and milk coffee biscuts...

-Lee

Yes... Too many flavours! Once I tried this Mango and Cream flavoured ice cream and it was so nice but I dont think they make it anymore :(

My cats likes strawberry ice cream... but then again he likes vegemite and milk coffee biscuts...

-Lee

I bet you haven't tried some digusting flavours I found like Tomato Ketchup, Spinach, Chicken Soup or Mozerella. All in Paris if you can find them.

Do you own a machine or go to an arcade or whatever and play? I want an arcade machine so bad...

I go out to Scarbrough (of WWI and WWII fame, it was a beautiful seaside town, famed in London and the South, but it is now a horrible chav (usual term for chav over here: townie) ridden wasteland and full of tacky stuff) arcade and do some DDR action. But I have the home one as well.

I tried them in "Bretagne" or Brittany last time I visited France. Chicken pate flavour and Gravy flavour went well together for some reason.......

haha! Oh, I can't even think about that for too long. Chicken paste...gravy....and ice cream. My, oh my. ;)

I go out to Scarbrough (of WWI and WWII fame, it was a beautiful seaside town, famed in London and the South, but it is now a horrible chav (usual term for chav over here: townie) ridden wasteland and full of tacky stuff) arcade and do some DDR action. But I have the home one as well.

I wish I had somewhere close to me that had DDR machines...

There's loads anywhere you go near me. There's ones at bowling alleys (standard), arcades (duh) and for some reason there was one outside Games Workshop (Warhammer, I was with my brothers I was NOT going in there so I went on the DDR machiene) guarded by a bouncer type person. o__________O

Guest Skwerlhugger Will
There's loads anywhere you go near me. There's ones at bowling alleys (standard), arcades (duh) and for some reason there was one outside Games Workshop (Warhammer, I was with my brothers I was NOT going in there so I went on the DDR machiene) guarded by a bouncer type person. o__________O

or you can just get the metal dance pads for ps2

On Tuesday last week I was watching this guy on a DDR machine... He was REALLY good at it. I love it when there is two people and they are competing with each other, it's just so much fun to watch! Of course I wouldn't go near one if my life depended on it. I am such a bad dancer, it's not funny.

-Lee

On Tuesday last week I was watching this guy on a DDR machine... He was REALLY good at it. I love it when there is two people and they are competing with each other, it's just so much fun to watch! Of course I wouldn't go near one if my life depended on it. I am such a bad dancer, it's not funny.

-Lee

Well, have you ever seen a hamster dance? There is one dancer in line after you as the worst! :lol:

Archived