Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Welcome back kep! (y'all lurve me!)

Kep

yay! kep! coolies! ok, i kinda dont have ur e-mail anymore... I thought it was in my address book but it doesn't seem to be there. oh well if you have my old e-mail address drop me a line anytime!

Luv Lee!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hiya, Vixen! I'm not really sure who you are, but can we be friends anyways? :D

Of Course!

Hiya, Vixen! I'm not really sure who you are, but can we be friends anyways? :D

Of Course!

What about me, can I be your friend?  ???

sure! i like having friends!  :;):

hehe. friendly people!

hehe. friendly people!

Weeeeeeee! Sorry. I'm bored.

What??  :eek  Bored?

Yep. I can only be entertained for so long by spying on you with the secret camera hidden in your...oops.

Hampster lovers, a word of advice:

sometimes it is appropriate to just go Weeeeeeeeeeeee! :dixie

Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! (saying Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! is fun, isn't it?)

Yes! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEE&

#33;!!!!! *gasping 'cause she forgot the brath*

Ya know what's good? Coffffffeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

You know whats not? Chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even eat that stuff; it's bad for canines  :(

Hampster lovers, a word of advice:

sometimes it is appropriate to just go Weeeeeeeeeeeee! :dixie

WeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!

YOU R SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FFFFFUUUUUNNNNYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

I felt black yesterday. Horrible feeling, really. And it appears we've all run out of things to say. (apart from "weeee," of course.)

Sigh.

And my avators are still nowhere to be seen.

And Ben's an idiot.

And I need a hug.

love etc.

kep

This keeps repeating...

I felt black yesterday. Horrible feeling, really. And it appears we've all run out of things to say. (apart from "weeee," of course.)

Sigh.

And Ben's an idiot.

And I need a hug.

love etc.

kep

This keeps repeating...

I am sorry that you had a bad day yesterday.  It takes these days to make the good ones even brighter.  Of course, we have not run out of things to say, it is that we were just waiting for your return and a report on your holiday.  When do you start school?

One more time on avatars.  HampsterKing is holding all avatars and pictures until the update is complete.  The update should be finished any day now and when it does occur, then you will see some wonderful improvements.  HampsterKing does have your avatars, so please know that yours will appear as soon. :D

As for Ben... you know my feelings.  Forget him.

Here is a wonderful huggle for you!  *gives bear huggle*

Sigh.

And Ben's an idiot.

And I need a hug.

love etc.

kep

This keeps repeating...

I am sorry that you had a bad day yesterday.  It takes these days to make the good ones even brighter.  Of course, we have not run out of things to say, it is that we were just waiting for your return and a report on your holiday.  When do you start school?

One more time on avatars.  HampsterKing is holding all avatars and pictures until the update is complete.  The update should be finished any day now and when it does occur, then you will see some wonderful improvements.  HampsterKing does have your avatars, so please know that yours will appear as soon. :D

ah, I was wondering if the update had been done yet or not. :) Lovely jubblie.

Summer's been awfully boring. I've done very little, although I did see Spiderman 2 in theaters with friends Lucy and Dan. I've gone golfing a few times. I've had my first kiss. (Not quite the hollywood subplot I had in mind, was not exactly mutual on my part, whatever.) I'm going to "Globalfest," this month, which is an international fireworks competition at night (I'm seeing India and the Finale,) and a cultural festival (One World Festival,) in the day. Will be lovely jubblie.

Sept 1= 1.5h at school having photos taken for yearbook and student ID, and paying fees, etc.

Sept 7=first official day of school. New highschool- will tell you all about it. :))

Forget Ben, yes. Ben=unimportant.

*bear huggles back!* Danke.   :upside:

love etc,

Kep

Trace the moment for forever...

Yea, that's the only problem, being a wolf. But fortuneately, there's special canine chocolates!*hands Jesse a special chocolate for canines micicle*

Sigh.

And Ben's an idiot.

And I need a hug.

love etc.

kep

This keeps repeating...

*gives tackle hug*

Yes! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEE&

amp;

amp;

Wow, you forgot to 'brath'? :laughing

Sigh.

And Ben's an idiot.

And I need a hug.

love etc.

kep

This keeps repeating...

Summer's been awfully boring. I've done very little, although I did see Spiderman 2 in theaters with friends Lucy and Dan. I've gone golfing a few times. I've had my first kiss. (Not quite the hollywood subplot I had in mind, was not exactly mutual on my part, whatever.) I'm going to "Globalfest," this month, which is an international fireworks competition at night (I'm seeing India and the Finale,) and a cultural festival (One World Festival,) in the day. Will be lovely jubblie.

Sept 1= 1.5h at school having photos taken for yearbook and student ID, and paying fees, etc.

Sept 7=first official day of school. New highschool- will tell you all about it. :))

love etc,

Kep

You've had your first kiss? *sob* no fair!

There's no harm in having another hug... ::Huggles Kep::

Today I fell up the stairs (not down, up!)... It's friday the 13th! noooooooooooo!

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEE&

amp;

amp;

amp;

Wow, you forgot to 'brath'? :laughing

I didn't forget to brath, I forgot the brath! *gives self first ever Double Typo Award*

Yea, that's the only problem, being a wolf. But fortuneately, there's special canine chocolates!*hands Jesse a special chocolate for canines micicle*

Special chocolate? Ohh! I really must find the recipe for it!  :D

Special chocolate? Ohh! I really must find the recipe for it!  :D

*hands Jesse the secet recipe* *whispers*don't tell anyone*says in a loud voice* Er, um, no secrets here!

Sigh.

And Ben's an idiot.

And I need a hug.

love etc.

kep

This keeps repeating...

love etc,

Kep

Today I fell up the stairs (not down, up!)... It's friday the 13th! noooooooooooo!

Actually, it's not fair. It wasn't what you might think. I don't think anyone else is interested in my romantic affairs, so I'll drop you a line via email, and tell you about it then.  :upside:

talk to you soon, darling.

love etc.

kep

Help me get my feet back on the ground...

No

Uuuuuuguuuu~

Wuts UUUUUUUUUUUUUgUUUUUUUU~ Is that supposed to be like ugh or sumthing?

sorta. its a sound of displeasure or being annoyed. or a bit of pain but in this case there was no pain involved. yea, basically ugh.

Sigh.

And Ben's an idiot.

And I need a hug.

love etc.

kep

This keeps repeating...

love etc,

Kep

Actually, it's not fair. It wasn't what you might think. I don't think anyone else is interested in my romantic affairs, so I'll drop you a line via email, and tell you about it then.  :upside:

love etc.

kep

Sure, we are all interested.  Why else to do you think Romance Novels are one of the best sellers.  Only, not too much of the detail please.  Leave a bit to our imagination.  You have to remember that this is when everyone is either taking their last holiday of the season, getting ready to go back to school or  just starting school and this is always a slow period on the boards. :D

No

Uuuuuuguuuu~

Wuts UUUUUUUUUUUUUgUUUUUUUU~ Is that supposed to be like ugh or sumthing?

sorta. its a sound of displeasure or being annoyed. or a bit of pain but in this case there was no pain involved. yea, basically ugh.

:eek  :eek  Nobody Ughz Me.  :(  :(  :(   j/k

Sigh.

And Ben's an idiot.

And I need a hug.

love etc.

kep

This keeps repeating...

love etc,

Kep

love etc.

kep

This is your blog, Ms. Kep. You can talk about whatever you want. We con't stop ya! :D

Of course we welcome you back.  It's good to hear from you ol' buddy, but what are you doing being on the board as an anonymous member and not in the active users list.

To bring you a bit more up to date:

TBFOH only, and I mean exclusively, posts in Hado.

I've not heard much of Jess Kat or Lovely Laura for weeks and Super Katie seems to have disappeard from the board, but I have been getting e-mails from her.

Lee hasn't been on the baords since you last were, nor has Matt.

I can't remember exactly when it was you last came on, so I'm not sure if you knew but Katie decided I was the British Penguin (hence the cute little :penguin ) and I steal sanities and keep them well protected in a cool box at my feet.

Jesse is a wolf and loves miciles, ie frozen mice.  AnimalKidd first brought this delacy to our attention, but Jesse seems to have made them his own.

Katie and Jess Kat have become evil lawn gnomes who are trying to steal the sanities back, but Jesse is helping me by eating all the lawn gnomes he can find.

We also have an Eagle, ie LifesEagle and CheetaSpot, who like me is a moderator.  Although he doesn't post that often, there is also Ad the Rat who lives about 30 miles from me and finally (I think) in the animal members, there's Leguan (a German lizard), Bunny (a friend of TBFOH), Puppydog (who I think is also a friend of TBFOH) and Jack Rabbit.

Well I think that will bring you about up-to-date :penguin  :penguin  :penguin .

We also have an Eagle, ie LifesEagle and CheetaSpot, who like me is a moderator.
What LE and CS were Mods??

Sure, we are all interested.  Why else to do you think Romance Novels are one of the best sellers.  Only, not too much of the detail please.  Leave a bit to our imagination.  You have to remember that this is when everyone is either taking their last holiday of the season, getting ready to go back to school or  just starting school and this is always a slow period on the boards. :D

This is your blog, Ms. Kep. You can talk about whatever you want. We con't stop ya!

hahaha! Well, if you want.

Heh- horatio, don't worry. This story leaves everything to your imagination. Lee's jealous over absolutely nothing.

If anyone bought this romance, I think they'd be confused and think they'd wasted their money.

Either way, I don't have time to type it out now, as I must be off. Tomorrow, if I have time, though I dont see why you're interested.  :P

love etc

Kep

"That's why God gave us two eyes. To see both sides of a situation." -Gabby, violinst.

Sure, we are all interested.  Why else to do you think Romance Novels are one of the best sellers.  Only, not too much of the detail please.  Leave a bit to our imagination.  You have to remember that this is when everyone is either taking their last holiday of the season, getting ready to go back to school or  just starting school and this is always a slow period on the boards. :D
This is your blog, Ms. Kep. You can talk about whatever you want. We con't stop ya!

hahaha! Well, if you want.

Heh- horatio, don't worry. This story leaves everything to your imagination. Lee's jealous over absolutely nothing.

If anyone bought this romance, I think they'd be confused and think they'd wasted their money.

Either way, I don't have time to type it out now, as I must be off. Tomorrow, if I have time, though I dont see why you're interested.  :P

love etc

Kep

"That's why God gave us two eyes. To see both sides of a situation." -Gabby, violinst.

I didn't mean to presure you into anything. I was just saying that this is your topic, and if you want to talk about it, we'll listen.

Of course we welcome you back.  It's good to hear from you ol' buddy, but what are you doing being on the board as an anonymous member and not in the active users list.

I've not heard much of Jess Kat or Lovely Laura for weeks and Super Katie seems to have disappeard from the board, but I have been getting e-mails from her.

I can't remember exactly when it was you last came on, so I'm not sure if you knew but Katie decided I was the British Penguin (hence the cute little :penguin ) and I steal sanities and keep them well protected in a cool box at my feet.

Jesse is a wolf and loves miciles, ie frozen mice.  AnimalKidd first brought this delacy to our attention, but Jesse seems to have made them his own.

Katie and Jess Kat have become evil lawn gnomes who are trying to steal the sanities back, but Jesse is helping me by eating all the lawn gnomes he can find.

We also have an Eagle, ie LifesEagle and CheetaSpot, who like me is a moderator.  Although he doesn't post that often, there is also Ad the Rat who lives about 30 miles from me and finally (I think) in the animal members, there's Leguan (a German lizard), Bunny (a friend of TBFOH), Puppydog (who I think is also a friend of TBFOH) and Jack Rabbit.

Well I think that will bring you about up-to-date :penguin  :penguin  :penguin .

We also have an Eagle, ie LifesEagle and CheetaSpot, who like me is a moderator.

No, CS is a mod. If LE was a mod, ELE would be able to take over moding when LE isn't looking and then... GASP!

It's nothing wonderful or spectacular. I've been counting on the perfect straight-out-of-hollywood first kiss. Yeah, it wasn't that.

We were sitting at a bus stop, waiting for the 81 and talking about nothing in particular.

I said I wanted fireworks, (very slight discussion about the upcoming fireworks festival) and he asked me if I wanted to be happy. (very very slight discussion on that, I never really answered the question, and he never really said why he asked. truly the stupidest question ever.)

I said I didn't want to raise my children Jewish. (since neither of us are jewish, and I dont know anyone who is very well, this is probably very irrelevant.)

Then he just...slipped his hand 'round the back of my neck and kissed me.

I could've had a heart attack, I was so shocked.

Aforementioned kiss was followed by much appologizing out of his ears.

I asked if he really was sorry for doing it, he hesitated, and said he wasn't, and I said 'Then stop appologizing.'

Turns out he was now 15 minutes late for wherever he had to be, so he left.

The next day he tried to explain, saying he just wanted to know if he had "any romantic feelings for [me] whatsoever." Not only does it contradict quite a few things, but it's so horribly cliche. I've seen it in movies, read it in books, and even seen it roleplayed on the internet. And its not the way he thinks. Anyway, I was horribly angry, he wanted to deny it, and it's over and done with.

End of story. I haven't spoken to Ben since.

No, CS is a mod. If LE was a mod, ELE would be able to take over moding when LE isn't looking and then... GASP!

CS is a mod? How come I never saw her name on any of the mods for the topic list thingy?

Of course we welcome you back.  It's good to hear from you ol' buddy, but what are you doing being on the board as an anonymous member and not in the active users list.

Jesse is a wolf and loves miciles, ie frozen mice.  AnimalKidd first brought this delacy to our attention, but Jesse seems to have made them his own.

We also have an Eagle, ie LifesEagle and CheetaSpot, who like me is a moderator.  Although he doesn't post that often, there is also Ad the Rat who lives about 30 miles from me and finally (I think) in the animal members, there's Leguan (a German lizard), Bunny (a friend of TBFOH), Puppydog (who I think is also a friend of TBFOH) and Jack Rabbit.

Well I think that will bring you about up-to-date :penguin  :penguin  :penguin .

CS is a mod? How come I never saw her name on any of the mods for the topic list thingy?

Was :))

It's nothing wonderful or spectacular. I've been counting on the perfect straight-out-of-hollywood first kiss. Yeah, it wasn't that.

We were sitting at a bus stop, waiting for the 81 and talking about nothing in particular.

I said I wanted fireworks, (very slight discussion about the upcoming fireworks festival) and he asked me if I wanted to be happy. (very very slight discussion on that, I never really answered the question, and he never really said why he asked. truly the stupidest question ever.)

I said I didn't want to raise my children Jewish. (since neither of us are jewish, and I dont know anyone who is very well, this is probably very irrelevant.)

I asked if he really was sorry for doing it, he hesitated, and said he wasn't, and I said 'Then stop appologizing.'

The next day he tried to explain, saying he just wanted to know if he had "any romantic feelings for [me] whatsoever." Not only does it contradict quite a few things, but it's so horribly cliche. I've seen it in movies, read it in books, and even seen it roleplayed on the internet. And its not the way he thinks. Anyway, I was horribly angry, he wanted to deny it, and it's over and done with.

I don't know who Ben is but I won't ask.

For some reason I reminded me of the time these older guys came over to me and one of them asked me out I told them I was only 11 (yea, this was a few years ago) and then the same guy goes "Then will you go out with my friend?"

It was wierd...

Ok, subject change! My bird is CRAZY! She just keeps squawking all the time... it drives my nuts but i luv her, shes such a cutie.

For some reason I reminded me of the time these older guys came over to me and one of them asked me out I told them I was only 11 (yea, this was a few years ago) and then the same guy goes "Then will you go out with my friend?"

It was wierd...

Ok, subject change! My bird is CRAZY! She just keeps squawking all the time... it drives my nuts but i luv her, shes such a cutie.

Those guys were wierd!   :eek  :laughing  :eek

Your bird sounds like he really has a great personality!   :laughing  :laughing   :laughing

wooo.... thats definitely not hollywood. i mean, hollywood at least its on subject in some way. that was sort of random.

wooo.... thats definitely not hollywood. i mean, hollywood at least its on subject in some way. that was sort of random.

*laughs* That's only slightly true.  :;):

love etc

kep

I could be your first real heartache.

It was wierd...

told you it wasn't something to be jealous over, lee, darling. Besides, Ben is... the bane of my existance (for the most part. Especially right now.)

Anyway, I sent you an email to the last email address you gave me. I don't know if you got it. It's sent from my new email, so you probably won't recognize it. If you didn't get it, let me know and I'll try again.

love etc,

kep

In coffee city, we borrowed heaven.

*confuzzled* Gah! What happened to the other pages? :P

Oh well, we'll get used to it.

love etc!

kep

And he kissed her as long and as hard as I would kiss you, if I could see you right now...

*confuzzled* Gah! What happened to the other pages?  :P

Oh well, we'll get used to it.

love etc!

kep

And he kissed her as long and as hard as I would kiss you, if I could see you right now...

The pages are all there. The difference is that there are most posts to a page than the previous board had. The problem is that the posts are out of chronological order. HampsterKing is trying to fix all that. You will need to give them some time for all the kinks to be worked out.

The pages are all there.  The difference is that there are most posts to a page than the previous board had.  The problem is that the posts are out of chronological order.  HampsterKing is trying to fix all that.  You will need to give them some time for all the kinks to be worked out.

oh okay. :)

sounds good. saw fireworks last night. international firework competition. was beautiful. I was there with keegan and kira, ali, briana and Ben. Wanted to say many things to ben, but didn't. not while friends are there, even if they are on my side.

so much running around, and so much standing still. Sometimes I'm so unsure. My friends are convinced I'm in love. They must be completely insane. love someone who hurts me? I dont think so. They're all wrong. Oh, how I sound like a pathetic lovesick teenager. I hate how typical I sound.

fees/photos for highschool tomorrow, but school doesnt actually start until the 7th.

I'm buying a pair of red retro ballroom dance shoes. Just because. Because sometimes we all need to dance to the music that plays inside our heads.

love etc

Kep

Summer's getting colder...

*prods the horrible silence with a very large stick, and whimpers*

love etc

kep

This is easy as lovers go, so don't complicate it by hesitating.

grar! school starts tomorrow. Early because of first-day getting together of things, so I have to wake up at 5:45 and leave the house by 6:30 to the train station, as it takes me an hour to get there! *groans* <_<

oh, but I'm excited. ;)

must go update my devart!

love you all,

kep

yourserenade

:blink::blink::blink:

oh my! You thought I was male? *runs around in circles* gah! do all boys you know sign their posts "love etc."? :P

love etc,

the always-female Kep.

angsty lovesick girly things make me smile through my tears.

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:

oh my! You thought I was male? *runs around in circles* gah! do all boys you know sign their posts "love etc."?  :P

love etc,

the always-female Kep.

angsty lovesick girly things make me smile through my tears.

Don't worry, a lot of people thought I was a girl, and that was in person, too! :P

Don't worry, a lot of people thought I was a girl, and that was in person, too!  :P

It is really hard to tell the sex of a wolf just by looking at the head and fur. :lol:

So when you great people, do you great them the same way dogs do... by sniffing?

Wow, No one tells me anything

my world is wonderful beyond words. I'm meeting new people, and having wonderful new classes. I also got permission to see my old friends this friday. I'm going to pick them up at their school, as I get out earlier than them.

I'm going to do the same to ben at his school the second friday to follow that.

I havent been this happy in a long time. I've never belonged so much in my life.

I cut my long hair short on thursday. I may be getting new glasses.

change is good.

I talked to ben from a payphone on wednesday.

acceptance is good too.

I love everyone right now.

love etc

kep

my heart hurts from bleeding so much

my world is wonderful beyond words. I'm meeting new people, and having wonderful new classes. I also got permission to see my old friends this friday. I'm going to pick them up at their school, as I get out earlier than them.

I'm going to do the same to ben at his school the second friday to follow that.

I havent been this happy in a long time. I've never belonged so much in my life.

I cut my long hair short on thursday. I may be getting new glasses.

change is good.

I talked to ben from a payphone on wednesday.

acceptance is good too.

I love everyone right now.

love etc

kep

my heart hurts from bleeding so much

It is always nice to hear that you are happy. :D

It is really hard to tell the sex of a wolf just by looking at the head and fur. :lol:

So when you greet people, do you greet them the same way dogs do... by sniffing?

Nah, 'cause they might take it the wrong way ;) I'll just say "Hi".

No, I dont understand it and i want to

To help you understand, I try never to make typos. I will even edit my own posts to eliminate the typo. So, when I made a big typo and did not notice it, I was finally awarded a Typo Award. I was trying to avoid a Typo Award at all costs, and lost the battle. So there you have it. I lost, she won. :rolleyes:

To help you understand, I try never to make typos.  I will even edit my own posts to eliminate the typo.  So, when I made a big typo and did not notice it, I was finally awarded a Typo Award.  I was trying to avoid a Typo Award at all costs, and lost the battle.  So there you have it.  I lost, she won. :rolleyes:

I should be the winner, she would have never noticed it If I, Nicholas M. **** hadn't come along.... :D:lol::D

I should be the winner, she would have never noticed it If I, Nicholas M. **** hadn't come along.... :D  :lol:  :D

Yes quite true. I will give you a Gold Star :star: Award for having keen eyesight. :D:D:D

*puts super secure blindfold on Moneylover*

That should keep you from finding typos! :lol::lol::lol:

WHere is Miss.Kep????

I'm here, I'm here. Le sigh. I went to the "libary" today. Called Ben from the train station, found out dan was there with him, and dan opted to leave ben and come see me. Ben tagged along, for some persuasion dan won't tell me about (yet.)

Dan's so wonderful and nice and chivalry-ful. I was in my lovely (but deadly) red heels, and he offered to carry my bag (and the shoes) while I rode his bike. Aw. What a good friend. Love dan.

Then saw a girl who used to go to the same jr. high as me. Wonderful happy reunion.

Also, can no longer claim that I can count the number of compliments ben's ever given me on one hand- he said I looked good in the colours I was wearing. (gasp! heh.)

overall? Very nice day. Very good + happy. Will do similar next weekend.

Anyway, talk to you all soonly.

love etc, as always.

your kep.

I only hurt you to keep myself from kissing you.

I'm here, I'm here. Le sigh. I went to the "libary" today. Called Ben from the train station, found out dan was there with him, and dan opted to leave ben and come see me. Ben tagged along, for some persuasion dan won't tell me about (yet.)

Dan's so wonderful and nice and chivalry-ful. I was in my lovely (but deadly) red heels, and he offered to carry my bag (and the shoes) while I rode his bike. Aw. What a good friend. Love dan.

Then saw a girl who used to go to the same jr. high as me. Wonderful happy reunion.

Also, can no longer claim that I can count the number of compliments ben's ever given me on one hand- he said I looked good in the colours I was wearing. (gasp! heh.)

overall? Very nice day. Very good + happy. Will do similar next weekend.

Anyway, talk to you all soonly.

love etc, as always.

your kep.

I only hurt you to keep myself from kissing you.

See people, Chivalry is not a dead concept. It is a very good thing to be is chivalrous. Of course it is not very useful during assault, which is the only time when chivalry should be throw out of the window.

Oh? Red heels? :P Never really cared for heels. Ever since I fell on sone wet cement floor in my heels, I have never even tried on a pair. Especially to go to the library in! :P I'm glad you had a nice weekend.

well, as I mentioned, I wasn't really going to the library! hehe.

hearts, kep.

Ah, yes. Heels. If you know how to walk in them they are fantastic! When I wear them people say I'm too tall since I am quite tall anyway. My faves are my silver ones that I wore to my cousin's wedding. I could go on and on about heels but i will stop there.

My cousin was hugging me and wanting me to dance with him all night. i hadn't seen him in three years.

Gotta go bubs, love ya.

Luv Lee

Ah, yes. Heels. If you know how to walk in them they are fantastic! When I wear them people say I'm too tall since I am quite tall anyway. My faves are my silver ones that I wore to my cousin's wedding. I could go on and on about heels but i will stop there.

My cousin was hugging me and wanting me to dance with him all night. i hadn't seen him in three years.

Gotta go bubs, love ya.

Luv Lee

I have a girlfriend you is 6 ft tall and she always wears heels!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Poor Horatio.

Yet another typo award, you should go on a nice holiday to relax your mind. I would suggest Australia :lol::lol::lol:. Of course we will miss you if you do! Sometimes it's nice to get away from it all, but I think I have been getting away too much... I'm going away again next week! It's so much fun traveling though and my family (excet for my sis) also loves it.

I must go now... my bird says "Preeeee". I don't know what that means but my cat is out and about.

Luv Lee!

Poor Horatio.

Yet another typo award, you should go on a nice holiday to relax your mind. I would suggest Australia :lol::lol::lol:. Of course we will miss you if you do! Sometimes it's nice to get away from it all, but I think I have been getting away too much... I'm going away again next week! It's so much fun traveling though and my family (excet for my sis) also loves it.

I must go now... my bird says "Preeeee". I don't know what that means but my cat is out and about.

Luv Lee!

I could come to Australia... you all have computers their don't you? :lol::lol::lol:

I love traveling! I will come to your house. Of course, I hope that I do not need to ask that you won't let your cat use me as either food or a toy please.

I is appreciative of the second Typo Award.  My second in a week!!!

*makes mental note to be more careful when I type and Katdacatis#1 is watching!* :lol:

I put the is there on purpose. I was mimiking your post.

QUOTE(Horatio @ Sep 25 2004, 09:21 AM)

Well Wolfie, if you stood up on your hind legs, you would be tall too!!!!!

Got a point!

true true

very tall :blink:

I do believe what you are thinking of is caribou. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist the typo.

*laughs herself to death* I knew that's what they meant. I was waiting for someone to bring it up. teehee! Cannabu! *laughs* Up north, in canada. Indeed. ;)

love etc

kep

It beats within her virgin chest.

Archived