Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Welcome back kep! (y'all lurve me!)

Kep

HampsterKing has not gotten back to me.  As soon as he does, I will let you know. :D

Lovely. Thanks! :))

Don't feel bad for me, Kat, I'm happy that I get another month to spend time with the people I'm addicted to. heh.  :upside:

aw. I'm not allowed to purchase discworld collectors items over the internet. I feel sad.

Anyway...

I'm going to go fiddle with my online journals and gallery.

love etc.

Kep

A good plan isn't a plan where somebody wins, its a plan where nobody thinks they've lost.

What is a diskworld collecter item? ???

Discworld is the book series by Terry Pratchett (or PTerry, as the fans often refer to him as.) I'm abolsutely addicted to it. Its amazing. ;)

I wanted to buy the t-shirt from the discworld event (like a convention) 2000.

kep

But does he notice my feelings for him?

Oh. What are they about? It's an interesting title. I'm currently reading a series by Garth Nix. I don't think that it has a name, though. It consists of the books Sabriel, Lirael, and Abhorsen. It's really good, but I could only make it half way through Sabriel before I had to return it, and I checked it out at school. As many people know, I'm no longer in school, so I'll have to check the public library...

YAY! I love the Sabirel trilogy! I also love the Keys to the Kingdom series!!! GARTH NIX RULZ!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh. What are they about? It's an interesting title. I'm currently reading a series by Garth Nix. I don't think that it has a name, though. It consists of the books Sabriel, Lirael, and Abhorsen. It's really good, but I could only make it half way through Sabriel before I had to return it, and I checked it out at school. As many people know, I'm no longer in school, so I'll have to check the public library...

The Discworld is,of course, flat. It is carried on the backs of four elephants (there used to be five, but thats another story!) who in turn stand on the back of Great A'Tuin, the giant turtle. The oceans spill over the rim of the disc, into space.

The main city is called Ankh-Morpork, where the River Ankh is almost solid. Guilds thrive here, such as the beggers' guild, the musician's guild, the assasin's guild, etc. Also, the Wizard's university, Unseen University, is situated here- a place where the librarian in an orang-utan and the wizards know the date of their death.

In the kingdom of Lancre, the witches dwell. Granny Weatherwax and her little coven are always at work.

Things go on like this all over the Disc, with Trolls, Vampires, and the whole lot.

I adore it. Its fantasy/science fiction at its very, very best.

anyway, I'm done now.

love you all.

kep

When someone offers you a pear, you sink your teeth in unaware that underneath lays pestilence and death.

Hail Rincewind! DId you read Intresting Times? You may understand this "DTH, I wish that you may live in Interesting Times!".

NB: You missed out Commander Vimes of the watch and Coporal Nobbs, Gaspode the talking dog. And of course no visit to Ankh-Morpork would be complete without having a visit from Death or the Death of rats. There is also should you decide to visit teh Counterweight contenient please visit Twoflower who is 'Quiant'. Also the Patrician, Lord Vetinari would  gladly introduce you to his collection of sharp, pointy objects. Also pick up a copy of the ANkh-Morpork times run by the great William de Worde.

The Discworld is,of course, flat. It is carried on the backs of four elephants (there used to be five, but thats another story!) who in turn stand on the back of Great A'Tuin, the giant turtle. The oceans spill over the rim of the disc, into space.

The main city is called Ankh-Morpork, where the River Ankh is almost solid. Guilds thrive here, such as the beggers' guild, the musician's guild, the assasin's guild, etc. Also, the Wizard's university, Unseen University, is situated here- a place where the librarian in an orang-utan and the wizards know the date of their death.

In the kingdom of Lancre, the witches dwell. Granny Weatherwax and her little coven are always at work.

Things go on like this all over the Disc, with Trolls, Vampires, and the whole lot.

anyway, I'm done now.

love you all.

kep

When someone offers you a pear, you sink your teeth in unaware that underneath lays pestilence and death.

Hail Rincewind! DId you read Intresting Times? You may understand this "DTH, I wish that you may live in Interesting Times!".

NB: You missed out Commander Vimes of the watch and Coporal Nobbs, Gaspode the talking dog. And of course no visit to Ankh-Morpork would be complete without having a visit from Death or the Death of rats. There is also should you decide to visit teh Counterweight contenient please visit Twoflower who is 'Quiant'. Also the Patrician, Lord Vetinari would  gladly introduce you to his collection of sharp, pointy objects. Also pick up a copy of the ANkh-Morpork times run by the great William de Worde.

YAY! Fellow Discworld fan!!!

Yes, I have read it!!! I absolutely adored Interesting Times. And of course, how could I forget the amazing DEATH and death of rats?

Weee!!

Kep

ps- saw harry potter today. priemere day. was absolutely brilliant.

Horatio- still no news from HK???

anyway, I'm done now.

love you all.

kep

YAY! Fellow Discworld fan!!!

Yes, I have read it!!! I absolutely adored Interesting Times. And of course, how could I forget the amazing DEATH and death of rats?

Weee!!

Kep

ps- saw harry potter today. priemere day. was absolutely brilliant.

Have you read the Truth yet? My favourite out of all the carachters of the discworld my favourite is probably Gaspode the talking dog. Then again the Luggage is another of my favourites and so is COmmander Vimes. SO MANY CHOICES!

I will ask again.  About both the avatars and the lack of statistics on you.

Lovely. Thanks. Let me know!

kep

I gave your time away to the first smile that came my way.

Humm...these Diskworld books sound interesting. I'll have to look for them next time I go to the library. I'm happy because my mom is going to see if the nearest Borders book store carries Sabriel and Abhorsen, so we can buy them. I own Lirael.

HampsterKing has not gotten back to me.  As soon as he does, I will let you know. :D

Don't feel bad for me, Kat, I'm happy that I get another month to spend time with the people I'm addicted to. heh.  :upside:

aw. I'm not allowed to purchase discworld collectors items over the internet. I feel sad.

Anyway...

love etc.

Kep

A good plan isn't a plan where somebody wins, its a plan where nobody thinks they've lost.

Discworld is the book series by Terry Pratchett (or PTerry, as the fans often refer to him as.) I'm abolsutely addicted to it. Its amazing. ;)

kep

YAY! I love the Sabirel trilogy! I also love the Keys to the Kingdom series!!! GARTH NIX RULZ!

I've also read the first book of a different series of his, but I forget what it's called.

I fixed it.

I fixed it.

What did you fix??

kep

ps- discworld with a C, not a K :))

I fixed it.

What did you fix??

kep

ps- discworld with a C, not a K :))

I said, "I've also read the first book of a different series, but I forget what it's called.", but changed it to say, "I've also read the first book of a different sereis of his, but I forget what it's called.", because the first one sounded like I was talking about any other first book of any series by any other, but I was talking about a series by Garth Nix. Wow. I don't even get that.

Sorry, one more correction to make.

Humm...these Discworld books sound interesting.

Anyway...

love etc.

Kep

kep

I've also read the first book of a different series of his, but I forget what it's called.

I fixed it.

The first book is called Mister Monday. THe second is called Grim Tuesday. Those that are to be released are called;

Drowned Wednesday

Sir Thursday

Lady Friday

Superior Saturday

Sunday

Anyway...

love etc.

Kep

kep

I fixed it.

The first book is called Mister Monday. THe second is called Grim Tuesday. Those that are to be released are called;

Drowned Wednesday

Sir Thursday

Lady Friday

Superior Saturday

Sunday

No, thats not it. It's for kids, 'cause I read it when I was, like, nine. It's like, "THe Seventh Tower" or something like that...

Drowned Wednesday

Sir Thursday

Lady Friday

Superior Saturday

Sunday

No, thats not it. It's for kids, 'cause I read it when I was, like, nine. It's like, "THe Seventh Tower" or something like that...

I know what book you're talking about, kat.

Drowned Wednesday

Sir Thursday

Lady Friday

Superior Saturday

Sunday

Good. Now I don't feel insane...

Drowned Wednesday

Sir Thursday

Lady Friday

Superior Saturday

Sunday

What is it? Was it recently released?

Drowned Wednesday

Sir Thursday

Lady Friday

Superior Saturday

Sunday

What is it? Was it recently released?

I found it, and I was right about the name. It was released in 2000. Like I said, it's for kids of about 9-11 years of age.

I do believe it was in fact called "The Seventh Tower."

Kep

Backbeat the word was on the street

That the fire in your heart is out

I'm sure you've heard it all before

But you never really had a doubt

I don't believe that anybody feels

The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I would

Like to say to you

I don't know how

Because maybe

You're gonna be the one who saves me?

And after all

You're my wonderwall

Yay! Kep is going to her grade 9 prom tonight. Parents treated me to a manicure/pedicure at a spa, hair and makeup done at a salon. Look very pretty- am completely new person. Hair is very victorian- I adore it. (As I cannot do anything with my hair most days, this is a big treat for me!)

Makeup is very subtle. (which is good- I dont like myself with makeup on for the most part. Not that I've ever really done the total makeup thing. Also why we went to a salon for this- I dont know who to do it myself.)

It starts in 1h 20. I'm excited, because I've come this far, but also sad because I'm not going to my designated high school. I'm instead going to (a far better one) for IB. So I'm going to be leaving behind everyone I went to elementary with, everyone I grew up with, and everyone I met at Junior High. Its very sad. My little group (or shall I say big group, there being 11 of us...) is going to visit me every friday they can, them getting out of school earlier than me, and we're not going to lose touch, which is nice.

I'm the only one from my school going somewhere else.

The theme is "Rock n' Roll." I thought it would turn out tacky, but I saw the gym this morning during the day-assembly, and its actually really nice. I like it.

Anyway, going to try and eat something before I go. There'll be food there, but I don't trust it.  :;):

Love etc.

Kep

Save me...

I do believe it was in fact called "The Seventh Tower."

Kep

Backbeat the word was on the street

That the fire in your heart is out

I'm sure you've heard it all before

But you never really had a doubt

I don't believe that anybody feels

The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I would

Like to say to you

I don't know how

Because maybe

You're gonna be the one who saves me?

And after all

You're my wonderwall

I sang that at Young Life once  :upside:

I'm scared of big things.

I guess it all started when I did a science fair project in grade 5 on the solar system. (said project kicked serious science fair ###. I still have it.) Anyway. During my research, I developed a serious fear that one day, Jupiter would float past, and we'd see it, and it would fill the sky, and... yes. Well. The sheer size of it drove me into this phobia.

You know those photos of icebergs that show the tiny tip, and all the ice underneath? I can't look at those. Or pictures of whales, I discovered when I read these books... what were they called? About humpback whales. Those were actually really good books...

Anyway.

And so now I have to do a project for science that involved pictures of the planets. I tried, then saw a picture of Jupiter, remembered my phobia, and freaked out.

You probably tihnk I'm crazy. I'm not. Just nervous.

Does anyone have any idea what this phobia would be called? I know there has to be a name for it- there's button phobia, for goodness sake.

If anyone knows, could you let me know?

And wish me luck on getting through this project.

more on grad/prom later.

kep

Cause all of the stars

Are fading away

Just try not to worry

You'll see them some day

Take what you need

and be on your way

and stop crying your heart out

I'm scared of big things.

I guess it all started when I did a science fair project in grade 5 on the solar system. (said project kicked serious science fair ###. I still have it.) Anyway. During my research, I developed a serious fear that one day, Jupiter would float past, and we'd see it, and it would fill the sky, and... yes. Well. The sheer size of it drove me into this phobia.

You know those photos of icebergs that show the tiny tip, and all the ice underneath? I can't look at those. Or pictures of whales, I discovered when I read these books... what were they called? About humpback whales. Those were actually really good books...

Anyway.

And so now I have to do a project for science that involved pictures of the planets. I tried, then saw a picture of Jupiter, remembered my phobia, and freaked out.

You probably tihnk I'm crazy. I'm not. Just nervous.

Does anyone have any idea what this phobia would be called? I know there has to be a name for it- there's button phobia, for goodness sake.

If anyone knows, could you let me know?

And wish me luck on getting through this project.

more on grad/prom later.

kep

Cause all of the stars

Are fading away

Just try not to worry

You'll see them some day

Take what you need

and be on your way

and stop crying your heart out

I looked at the Phobia list, and there is no name recorded for the fear of Jupiter. But I've looked up how they name phobias, so fear of jupiter would either be jutiterophobia or zeusophobia. The second one is a possibility because the word "phobia" is Greek, so most people think that all the words preceding it should be. The Greek name for the Roman god Jupiter is Zues, so that might be it. But I'm not sure if that would apply for the planet, so it could be jupiterophoibia.

I looked at the Phobia list, and there is no name recorded for the fear of Jupiter. But I've looked up how they name phobias, so fear of jupiter would either be jutiterophobia or zeusophobia. The second one is a possibility because the word "phobia" is Greek, so most people think that all the words preceding it should be. The Greek name for the Roman god Jupiter is Zues, so that might be it. But I'm not sure if that would apply for the planet, so it could be jupiterophoibia.

Discovered its called "megalophobia"- fear of large objects. (due to the fear of also whales and icebergs as well as Jupiter.)

And thanks for checking it out!

kep

Someday you will find me.

Discovered its called "megalophobia"- fear of large objects. (due to the fear of also whales and icebergs as well as Jupiter.)

kep

Right just highlight the point about some of the objects are being feared, I'd like to point out that it is highly unlikley that any planet (or trans-celestial object) will ever crash into us. That could only be caused by something with more gravity than the sun disrupting the orbits and there is no chance of that happening for millions of years same goes for comets and astariods. Whales are unlikely to crush you as well. There sea dwelling creatures so no fear there. Icebergs I can understand but it's more the fact that I know that what happens if you crash into you.

kep

You're welcome!

kep

Right just highlight the point about some of the objects are being feared, I'd like to point out that it is highly unlikley that any planet (or trans-celestial object) will ever crash into us. That could only be caused by something with more gravity than the sun disrupting the orbits and there is no chance of that happening for millions of years same goes for comets and astariods. Whales are unlikely to crush you as well. There sea dwelling creatures so no fear there. Icebergs I can understand but it's more the fact that I know that what happens if you crash into you.

I'm perfectly aware of the stupidity of my fear, having gone into extensive research in the subject of many celestial bodies over the years, and having used my common sense. That's just what sparked my whole phobia. Yes, I know its stupid, but its mine and I defend it.

kep

I'm perfectly aware of the stupidity of my fear, having gone into extensive research in the subject of many celestial bodies over the years, and having used my common sense. That's just what sparked my whole phobia. Yes, I know its stupid, but its mine and I defend it.

I have post-necrophobia. A fear of after death. It's more the what happens after Death than Death itself. I like to imagine that Death himself (from the Discworld) will take me to whatever fate awaits me. I also like the idea that Death said. He said "AFTER YOU DIE, WHAT HAPPENS IS WHATEVER YOU BELEIVE WILL HAPPEN TO YOU." It's reassuring. SOrt of. That's why most people are Christians they like the idea of life after death.

kep

I have post-necrophobia. A fear of after death. It's more the what happens after Death than Death itself. I like to imagine that Death himself (from the Discworld) will take me to whatever fate awaits me. I also like the idea that Death said. He said "AFTER YOU DIE, WHAT HAPPENS IS WHATEVER YOU BELEIVE WILL HAPPEN TO YOU." It's reassuring. SOrt of. That's why most people are Christians they like the idea of life after death.

I can understand that. And yes, that would be how religions like Christianity started.

Also, Horatio- anything on my darling little avators?

Sorry for the shortness of my post, but I'm not in the mood. What with being horribly rejected and all.

love you.

kep

Take to me to a place so holy that I can wash this from my mind.

kep

I can understand that. And yes, that would be how religions like Christianity started.

Also, Horatio- anything on my darling little avators?

Sorry for the shortness of my post, but I'm not in the mood. What with being horribly rejected and all.

love you.

kep

Take to me to a place so holy that I can wash this from my mind.

There is a website (obviously I'm not allowed to state it, I'd like to but can't) that has soemthing called the Grim Reaper show. In the first episode it takes you to one of the Grim Reaper's many jobs. He then goes through each of the religons and what is going to happen to them. The Christians are sent to #### because they aren't pure enough (who is). The Jews get to rot in their graves until the Messiah comes. The Hindu's get re-incarnated as very rubbish things. Then there is someone who made up their own religon whcih says that those who believe in the religon will go to the mystical Island of Mandango where you can indulge yourself in the pleasures of the flesh. Obviously thats where he is off. then there is the Agnostic who has to make up his mind what he believes in. He decides for the Island of Mandango. Then they are all sent to their respective destinations.

Sorry to break the current death theme, but I'm afraid of darkness and silence. Just the thought of being in an utter state of sensitivity deprevation scares me. Even if it's only two senses.

Sorry to break the current death theme, but I'm afraid of darkness and silence. Just the thought of being in an utter state of sensitivity deprevation scares me. Even if it's only two senses.

Perfectly understandable. As I myself believe that when we die, we simply cease to exist, I don't like to think on it too much- the thought of not breathing, of giving up those involuntary movements that keep us alive, makes me feel very... I'm not sure how to put it in words. I'm sure you understand.

I suppose we're all afraid of something. When looking up phobias, I found one that is the "fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth." There's also fears of walking, and of gravity. Poor people who are afraid of gravity!

and... GHL's post reminded me of a joke Ben told me the other day.

St Peter is showing a group of people around Heaven. As they walk along, he points out things such as "That's where the Jews are, there's where the Hindus are, over there are the Muslims," then he comes to a stop and whispers, "And here's where the Christians are. But be very quiet! They think they're the only ones here!"

Kind of puts some light on an old Christian belief. Not intended to offend.

Anyway, must be off. Studying to do. Week of Finals starts tomorrow.

love etc.

Kep

But for now my darling? Hush. No one needs to say a word, no one needs to say a word.

Don't be afraid of Darkness that is meerly the absence of light. Think what anti-light is like, the complete opposite to light, now that woudl be scary.

so happy I could drown in this wonderful feeling.

more tomorrow. movies to watch, happy to be.

love always,

kep

If a vampire laughs while he's drinking, does he get a nosebleed?

I could drown in this wonderful feeling.

Please don't!  8)  :eek It could completely ruin your mood if you died! Why are you so happy?

so happy I could drown in this wonderful feeling.

more tomorrow. movies to watch, happy to be.

love always,

kep

If a vampire laughs while he's drinking, does he get a nosebleed?

May the feeling, of what I asume to be True love, last in you for as long as your relationship (hopefully more than the average teenage relationship ie. 1 day.)

(hopefully more than the average teenage relationship ie. 1 day.)

Yeah, really. It's pathetic how easily teenagers will think they love each other when it's usually nothing more than just another friendship. And they usually go out for the wrong reasons - popularity, reputation, the "fun" of it - while they should be going out because they are serious about each other.

:dixie"anyone here?"

Hello Holiday384, I am here.  I have posted a couple of posts to you in response to your questions.  Here is some already posted information, just in case you did not look in the other places.

If you would like an avatar, the image beneath your name, here are the directions...

Go to the upper left hand corner, click on Your Control Panel,

Click on Personal Info

Click on Avatar Options

Look at all the pictures in the Avatar Gallery, when you find one you

like,

Click on Add This Avatar To My Profile.

Voila, you now have a picture beneath you name.

You can change your avatar never or daily... there is no limit.

Hope this helps.

Horatio

:D

(hopefully more than the average teenage relationship ie. 1 day.)

Yeah, really. It's pathetic how easily teenagers will think they love each other when it's usually nothing more than just another friendship. And they usually go out for the wrong reasons - popularity, reputation, the "fun" of it - while they should be going out because they are serious about each other.

I absoloutly agree with you, it is really annoying to see these strutting around together when all it is is just a popularity contest.

my friend, or who i thought was a friend, became popular and totally ignored me from then on. she's gone through 5 boyfriends in one school year. me? none. i dont care about being popular. it's just not me. we're in middle school, that was 6th grade. we're goin to 7th grade. we dont need boyfriends. i dont think we're ready. oh ya, she's only nice to me when we're just hanging out together, no people from school. if we run into someone from school, she ignores me, and starts talkin to the friend like i dont exist. one time when

we were at the mall, her friend called her.  she told her friend that she was at the mall with 'a friend'. didn't bother mentioning my name.

Every thim I see that, I think that you're typing "viola".

:laughing  :laughing  LOL  :laughing  :laughing

Just for you...

:music: :music: viola :music: :music:

Every thim I see that, I think that you're typing "viola".

:laughing  :laughing  LOL  :laughing  :laughing

Just for you...

:music: :music: viola :music: :music:

I feel loved.

my friend, or who i thought was a friend, became popular and totally ignored me from then on. she's gone through 5 boyfriends in one school year. me? none. i dont care about being popular. it's just not me. we're in middle school, that was 6th grade. we're goin to 7th grade. we dont need boyfriends. i dont think we're ready. oh ya, she's only nice to me when we're just hanging out together, no people from school. if we run into someone from school, she ignores me, and starts talkin to the friend like i dont exist. one time when

we were at the mall, her friend called her.  she told her friend that she was at the mall with 'a friend'. didn't bother mentioning my name.

I don't see how anyone could be ashamed to hang around with you  :upside: But yeah, that's your typical "popular" girl.

Kep? Where are you? *wanders around looking for Kep*

If I remember correctly, Kep's week of final exams started on the 23rd or so.  I can only think that she has avoided the computer to get A's on her exams and will return here shortly with great news of final exams being over and great grades on her tests. :D

we were at the mall, her friend called her.  she told her friend that she was at the mall with 'a friend'. didn't bother mentioning my name.

I don't see how anyone could be ashamed to hang around with you  :upside: But yeah, that's your typical "popular" girl.

I agree with you Jesse, 7th or 6th grade (I'm assuming that a grade is similar to Year's. Like your first year of education is Year 1.) seems to change people, a lot. People who you used to hang around with now hang around under bridges, injecting themselves with various chemicals.

Hello my darlings!

Sorry for the absence, I've been having some computer problems.

No, my waves of happiness were not because of a newfound relationship. :P We speant last Saturday at Kira's house, in a giant snuggle pile, passing around the controller and playing Buffy on her newly fixed xbox. There were 9 of us there. I speant the majority of the time wedged in an archair with andrew and candace, with Jenny, Lucy, and Ben piled around the sides. There was eating of cookies, and much laughter. Was a beautiful day.

Tuesday was officially the last day of school with yearbook signing, etc. I'm off to high school next year, and as everyone else is going to our designated high school, and I am not, and Ben is a year behind us, it was a very sad day for me. I had to say goodbye to people I grew up with, who had been in my classes since I was four years old. When I got home, I felt like none of the year had been real, and was left only with fading memories in phantom classrooms that echoed with the dieing remains of dreamed conversations. I felt cut off from myself, and secluded from the world. It was awful.

Speant yesterday at fahrenheit 9/11 (controversy? what controversy?) with ben, ali, Jenny, and Dan. Was nice. Fun. Reminded me that they were real and werent going anywhere, and brought me back to myself. Also good day.

its been raining an awful lot, and the other day was canada day. happy belated, canada!

I've discovered my digital camera. Wondering if there's a way to share my photos with you all. Also, any updates on my avators? I should probably resend the lot.

loads more later. I love you all. (ps, the wondering where I was makes me feel loved and special. You all get gold stars. :)) )

love etc,

Kep

The universe doesnt care if you tread on a butterfly.

If I remember correctly, Kep's week of final exams started on the 23rd or so.  I can only think that she has avoided the computer to get A's on her exams and will return here shortly with great news of final exams being over and great grades on her tests. :D

Yesh! Exams are over!!! Thank goddess.

All A's and A+'s!

hooray!

love etc.

kep

The Gods might note the fall of a sparrow, but they won't catch it.

All A's and A+'s!

hooray!

love etc.

kep

Congratulations!  You did a great job on your final exams!  Those A's and A+'s are really fantastic! :D

I agree with you Jesse, 7th or 6th grade (I'm assuming that a grade is similar to Year's. Like your first year of education is Year 1.) seems to change people, a lot. People who you used to hang around with now hang around under bridges, injecting themselves with various chemicals.

Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what happened to me during 7th grade. That was NOT a fun year.  :sleepy:

Hello my darlings!

Sorry for the absence, I've been having some computer problems.

No, my waves of happiness were not because of a newfound relationship. :P We speant last Saturday at Kira's house, in a giant snuggle pile, passing around the controller and playing Buffy on her newly fixed xbox. There were 9 of us there. I speant the majority of the time wedged in an archair with andrew and candace, with Jenny, Lucy, and Ben piled around the sides. There was eating of cookies, and much laughter. Was a beautiful day.

Tuesday was officially the last day of school with yearbook signing, etc. I'm off to high school next year, and as everyone else is going to our designated high school, and I am not, and Ben is a year behind us, it was a very sad day for me. I had to say goodbye to people I grew up with, who had been in my classes since I was four years old. When I got home, I felt like none of the year had been real, and was left only with fading memories in phantom classrooms that echoed with the dieing remains of dreamed conversations. I felt cut off from myself, and secluded from the world. It was awful.

Speant yesterday at fahrenheit 9/11 (controversy? what controversy?) with ben, ali, Jenny, and Dan. Was nice. Fun. Reminded me that they were real and werent going anywhere, and brought me back to myself. Also good day.

its been raining an awful lot, and the other day was canada day. happy belated, canada!

I've discovered my digital camera. Wondering if there's a way to share my photos with you all. Also, any updates on my avators? I should probably resend the lot.

loads more later. I love you all. (ps, the wondering where I was makes me feel loved and special. You all get gold stars. :)) )

love etc,

Kep

The universe doesnt care if you tread on a butterfly.

YAY! Kep wasn't dead after all! Or obducted by aliens! Or something else that I can't think of right now!

Today we went to Raytown, Missouri and shot if fireworks w/ Jack, Lavurn, Erin, Ben (Yeah! I know a Ben, too!), and Brandon. Shooting of fireworks: Illigal? Maybe. Fun? Definatly! I shot of lots of water dynamite, because we always tie soda-cans to a brick, put them in a big 50 barrel filled w/ water, and shoot at them w/ the underwater dynamite, trying to blast big holes in them. We ended up w/ three properly demolished cans out of about twenty. We also shot off jumping jacks, smoke-bombs, ground bloomers, fountains, firecrakers, happy laterns, chinesse laterns, and mortars. We also shot off some bottle rockets, but one of them went rouge, hit Brandon, giving his a nasty cut, bounced off of him, and blew up under my chair. We also had a snapper fight. I was funny because Brandon was wearing shots, so he got hit in the legs a lot! One of the jumping jacks also went after him. He wasn't having a good fire-works day...oh, well! We still had lots of fun! After all of that we ate ice crem, and came home.

Today we went to Raytown, Missouri and shot if fireworks w/ Jack, Lavurn, Erin, Ben (Yeah! I know a Ben, too!), and Brandon. Shooting of fireworks: Illigal? Maybe. Fun? Definatly! I shot of lots of water dynamite, because we always tie soda-cans to a brick, put them in a big 50 barrel filled w/ water, and shoot at them w/ the underwater dynamite, trying to blast big holes in them. We ended up w/ three properly demolished cans out of about twenty. We also shot off jumping jacks, smoke-bombs, ground bloomers, fountains, firecrakers, happy laterns, chinesse laterns, and mortars. We also shot off some bottle rockets, but one of them went rouge, hit Brandon, giving his a nasty cut, bounced off of him, and blew up under my chair. We also had a snapper fight. I was funny because Brandon was wearing shots, so he got hit in the legs a lot! One of the jumping jacks also went after him. He wasn't having a good fire-works day...oh, well! We still had lots of fun! After all of that we ate ice crem, and came home.

So I see you had a FEW firecrackers! :eek  :eek  :eek

HampsterKing says the update on the boards should be complete within a couple of weeks.  So those photos will be greatly appreciated!

As for the avatars, please resend them.  When you do, please make sure that you post a note to me and I will verify that HampsterKing received them and they should be posted immediately thereafter.  Please, it is extremely important that you write in the subject of the email:  Avatar Request.  HampsterKing receives about 2000 emails per day and this will help him pick it out immediately.

Please resend them and I hope to see them soon! :D

Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what happened to me during 7th grade. That was NOT a fun year.  :sleepy:

Same here. Similar situations, million miles apart.

Today we went to Raytown, Missouri and shot if fireworks w/ Jack, Lavurn, Erin, Ben (Yeah! I know a Ben, too!), and Brandon. Shooting of fireworks: Illigal? Maybe. Fun? Definatly! I shot of lots of water dynamite, because we always tie soda-cans to a brick, put them in a big 50 barrel filled w/ water, and shoot at them w/ the underwater dynamite, trying to blast big holes in them. We ended up w/ three properly demolished cans out of about twenty. We also shot off jumping jacks, smoke-bombs, ground bloomers, fountains, firecrakers, happy laterns, chinesse laterns, and mortars. We also shot off some bottle rockets, but one of them went rouge, hit Brandon, giving him a nasty cut, bounced off of him, and blew up under my chair. We also had a snapper fight. I was funny because Brandon was wearing shorts, so he got hit in the legs a lot! One of the jumping jacks also went after him. He wasn't having a good fire-works day...oh, well! We still had lots of fun! After all of that we ate ice crem, and came home.

So I see you had a FEW firecrackers! :eek  :eek  :eek

We also shot off tanks, peacekeepers, roosters, turtles, aircraft-carriers, a## choppers, adn spinnning disk things that are really cool looking...

Actually, we had more then a few firecrackers. About 15 strings of 20, would be a more acurate estamit...

Today we went to Raytown, Missouri and shot if fireworks w/ Jack, Lavurn, Erin, Ben (Yeah! I know a Ben, too!), and Brandon. Shooting of fireworks: Illigal? Maybe. Fun? Definatly! I shot of lots of water dynamite, because we always tie soda-cans to a brick, put them in a big 50 barrel filled w/ water, and shoot at them w/ the underwater dynamite, trying to blast big holes in them. We ended up w/ three properly demolished cans out of about twenty. We also shot off jumping jacks, smoke-bombs, ground bloomers, fountains, firecrakers, happy laterns, chinesse laterns, and mortars. We also shot off some bottle rockets, but one of them went rouge, hit Brandon, giving him a nasty cut, bounced off of him, and blew up under my chair. We also had a snapper fight. I was funny because Brandon was wearing shorts, so he got hit in the legs a lot! One of the jumping jacks also went after him. He wasn't having a good fire-works day...oh, well! We still had lots of fun! After all of that we ate ice crem, and came home.

So I see you had a FEW firecrackers! :eek  

We also shot off tanks, peacekeepers, roosters, turtles, aircraft-carriers, a## choppers, adn spinnning disk things that are really cool looking...

Actually, we had more then a few firecrackers. About 15 strings of 20, would be a more acurate estamit...

:eek            :eek            :eek            :eek            :eek            :eek                :eek            :eek

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was funny because Brandon was wearing shots, so he got hit in the legs a lot!

I did have one question for you...  Brandon was wearing shots, what exactly would shots be?  A new trend? :laughing  :laughing  And with him wearing shots, it must have had a direct effect on you, because it caused you to become funny.  Interesting night you all had.  I must say.

I did have one question for you...  Brandon was wearing shots, what exactly would shots be?  A new trend? :laughing  :laughing  And with him wearing shots, it must have had a direct effect on you, because it caused you to become funny.  Interesting night you all had.  I must say.

I fixed that and a couple other typos when I added the fireworks I forgot we seet off. *gives self a Typo Award*

HampsterKing says the update on the boards should be complete within a couple of weeks.  So those photos will be greatly appreciated!

As for the avatars, please resend them.  When you do, please make sure that you post a note to me and I will verify that HampsterKing received them and they should be posted immediately thereafter.  Please, it is extremely important that you write in the subject of the email:  Avatar Request.  HampsterKing receives about 2000 emails per day and this will help him pick it out immediately.

all sent, horatio :))

Wonderful!  Thank you for resending them!!!  I will get HampsterKing to approve the avatars as soon as possible and hold the photos for the update.

I had forgotten...  Here is the Red Rose :rose: Award for doing such a great job on your exams.  Those grades were fantastic!  :D

Wonderful!  Thank you for resending them!!!  I will get HampsterKing to approve the avatars as soon as possible and hold the photos for the update.

I had forgotten...  Here is the Red Rose :rose: Award for doing such a great job on your exams.  Those grades were fantastic!  :D

Yay! I feel loved/special/similar. Thankyou! *sends hugs*

love etc.

kep

I fixed that and a couple other typos when I added the fireworks I forgot we seet off. *gives self a Typo Award*

What did you edit, Horatio? I din't think I typed anything bad...

love etc.

kep

*squeezes Kep very hard* KEEEEEP! I'm glad you're back!

love etc.

kep

You are loved! :love:  Sends huggles back to Kep! :D

What did you edit, Horatio? I din't think I typed anything bad...

No you were perfect.  I just edited myself in your post.  I had made an error in trying to make "shots" pink.  Now I see that you cannot even read it. :(   If you look back, you will see that I also edited myself. :eek   I never have to edit you.  :music: :music:

love etc.

kep

You are loved! :love:  Sends huggles back to Kep! :D

Aw, I love you all so very much.  :D  :D  :D

Interesting day on city transit yesterday, but more on that either later today, or tomorrow. I need to decide exactly how much I want to tell you all.

(PS, horatio: fahrenheit 9/11 was an excellent film. I think it was definitely worth seeing. But I guess that depends on your point of view on the whole Bush/911 thing. If you stand by Bush loyally, then you'll probably be outraged. But if you're somewhere in the middle, or have other views, its excellent. Its actually more general than forcing one view on you. I enjoyed it. Some parts are fairly shocking though.)

love etc.

kep

I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh.

WOW, do ya think this topic is long enough? ??? ?

If you think this one is long, go take a look at AnimalKidd's US Govt. topic in Hampton!  It is really, really long. :eek

Yes, err... In regards to that topic can I just ask why my post wasn't allowed to go through? Was it too biased or something? Some of it is true, but obviously it does not apply to anyone on the site.

All A's and A+'s!

hooray!

love etc.

kep

Congratulations! i did well in my tests as well! I got Level 8's across the board (Maths, English, Science) and I got Level 8's and 7's in other subjects!

I believe that the levels transfer into A's and A+'s so I'm happy!

BTW, what are the first set of Qualifacations you get? You know like over here it's GCSE's what do you get over there in the Country of America?

If you think this one is long, go take a look at AnimalKidd's US Govt. topic in Hampton!  It is really, really long. :eek

Yes, err... In regards to that topic can I just ask why my post wasn't allowed to go through? Was it too biased or something? Some of it is true, but obviously it does not apply to anyone on the site.

Everything that has been posted has been approved except for the posts today and I am working my way there.  Yesterday I goofed off and Katdacatis#1 caught me, I spent more time on HampsterDance than I did on studying, so today, I made up for the studying.

All A's and A+'s!

hooray!

love etc.

kep

Congratulations! i did well in my tests as well! I got Level 8's across the board (Maths, English, Science) and I got Level 8's and 7's in other subjects!

BTW, what are the first set of Qualifacations you get? You know like over here it's GCSE's what do you get over there in the Country of America?

TGHL, congratulations to you as well!!  A's and A+'s !!!  Great job.  You deserve a Red Rose :rose: Award for doing such a fantastic job on your exams!  Congratulations! :D

Wha? I don't get what you're asking...

All A's and A+'s!

hooray!

love etc.

kep

Don't ask the Canadian! hehe.

Pop the cork, a champagne glass

Raise to the future, drink to the past

Thank the Lord for the friends he cast,

In the play he wrote for you.

And if you love the girl man, light up a torch

Blaze a trail to her front porch

Kiss her til your lips are scorched

Til the rain comes down on you

Bless your sweet mistakes,

That crumble you down to your knees.

That brought you to this place

Changing you by degrees...

When change was just what you needed...

What you needed...

So if you live your life in a three piece suit,

In a cocktail dress, or combat boots

You pick your path and you walk your truth

And the world will come round to you.

It's a long strange ride, I can't tell you why

But there's a place in your pocket where peace can abide

You pull it out, it's a compass, a guide

And it will put a little soul on you.

What you needed...

And in this wild blue world

There is a soul weavin' fine feelin' girl

But you've got to walk in paradise to find a pearl

If you only believe,

You'll get what you need... what you needed...

Conquer your fear and you'll master the game,

Life is always and never the same.

Use a little faith to light the flame,

And I know you'll connect to you.

What you needed...

Pop the cork, a champagne glass

Raise to the future, drink to the past

Thank the Lord for the friends he cast,

In the play he wrote for you.

-Ellis Paul, Sweet Mistakes

love etc

kep

I'm tired of being what you want me to be.

All A's and A+'s!

hooray!

love etc.

kep

Congrats from me as well! Doesnt it feel good to have them over and done with?

Horrible past few days. Ben must die for making me truly suffer. He is the epitemy(did I spell that right?) of mixed messages. And he goes a little to the extreme. I've been so confused, and violated, and scared, and angry with the firey passion of a thousand sons since I last saw him. Needless to say, I have no inclination to see him any day too soon.

Although this morning I awoke feeling very liberated. Whats done is done, and it'll sort itself out, and I can go back to being happy and carefree. :))

Perhaps I worded it better in my online journal... tell me if it came out a little too apathetic.

horatio- anything on my avators?

anyway, must be off.

love etc.

kep

Kiss me til our lips are scorched and the rain comes crashing down.

the reason she would be ashamed to hang out with me is because I hang out with people in the first half of lunch who have an overactive imagination. one of them is a bookworm and the so called friend doesn't like her just because. but as for the other half, even tho im in 6th grade, a two other 6th, one 7th, and like fifteen or more 8th graders  (that are on a table they call asianville 'cause there's only 1 or 2 people who aren't asian there)(and they aren't in the popular crowd, but they aren't dorks either) let me hang out with them even tho im one of the very very few 6th graders. *feels special just because*

I never saw it.  It was not in the queue to be moderated.  If anything is questionable, I do not delete, but ask the highest authority, HampsterKing.  Please repost your post.

What is it... er... In 10th/11th grade you take soem exams that give you a qualifacation. What are they called.

Umm, we have S.A.T.'s(Schoolastic Apptitute Tests).

Hhhmmmmm....

schoolastic apptitude tests.....

Are these tests that find out how much knowledge you have about schools?

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

What is it... er... In 10th/11th grade you take soem exams that give you a qualifacation. What are they called.

Yes we have SATs as well but do they give you a Qualifacation?

Yeah, they give you qualifaction, for what I dont know though.

Thats what my everybody used to do to me. when I actually had them as friends. They all got popular left me behind and never talked to me in skewl ever again. Then like somenights they would call me up and see if i wanted to do stuff and im like what the heck, u wont even say hi to me in skewl and now u wanna like be best friends and go do stuff. NO, if you wont talk to me in skewl cause your too afraid the "popualr" people will see you then too bad! I just wont be youre friends anymore. And then they go oh nick im sorry, you can come sit with us tomorrow at lunch and so im like fine what eva. And so I go and of course they had completly forgoten about me so i went to sit alone like i do mostly everyday and after lunch i ran to catch up with them and was like what the heck was that, u ditched me, Oh nick we are so sorry.. We forgot. Im sorry too, sorry that your never gunna be my friends again. I mean its so mean, all they care about is there image and it is really really mean and annoying, I hate it!

I just realized that this song(ie, the one I posted the lyrics to recently) is one of those sitting-by-window-watching-it-rain-cats-and-dogs-in-attempt-to-figure-out-what-went-wrong-

with-perfect-relationship songs.

OG. make it stop.

kep

I want to go back to being who I was before I felt any of this. Before I met someone who understood me perfectly, and hurt me so blissfully.

the reason she would be ashamed to hang out with me is because I hang out with people in the first half of lunch who have an overactive imagination. one of them is a bookworm and the so called friend doesn't like her just because. but as for the other half, even tho im in 6th grade, a two other 6th, one 7th, and like fifteen or more 8th graders  (that are on a table they call asianville 'cause there's only 1 or 2 people who aren't asian there)(and they aren't in the popular crowd, but they aren't dorks either) let me hang out with them even tho im one of the very very few 6th graders. *feels special just because*

Hey that's cool. I'm a freshman and I get to hang around with juniors and seniors. The unfortunate thing is that they graduate so soon  :(

Hhhmmmmm....

schoolastic apptitude tests.....

Are these tests that find out how much knowledge you have about schools?

:laughing  :laughing  :laughing

I can't spell.

No idea. You'll have to ask someone who knows more about them.

Hey that's cool. I'm a freshman and I get to hang around with juniors and seniors. The unfortunate thing is that they graduate so soon  :(

Yeah. That's the deal with Ben, too. All his closest friends are a grade ahead of him.

Hey that's cool. I'm a freshman and I get to hang around with juniors and seniors. The unfortunate thing is that they graduate so soon  :(

Yeah. That's the deal with Ben, too. All his closest friends are a grade ahead of him.

Hi Kep, My name is Nick, It seems to me like your a nice and fun person. I would like to get to know you more. And can you just tell me about these 662 posts? I dont have enough time too read them all...

IS THIS TOPIC EVER GONNA END? :angry: END END END!!!!!!PLEASE END!!!!!!!!PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!end end end end end end end end end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry: Oh!sorry.

*shrugs and looks away*

IS THIS TOPIC EVER GONNA END? :angry: END END END!!!!!!PLEASE END!!!!!!!!PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!end end end end end end end end end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry: Oh!sorry.

Right then. I'm slightly offended. Do you have something against long topics? Or...metaphorical life, for that matter?  :P

HampsterKing has told me to let you know that as soon as the board is finished with the updating, which is soon, then your avatars will appear. :D

yayness! truly a "w00t" moment.

love etc.

kep

And in this wild, blue world, there is a soul-weavin' fine-feelin' girl.

Hey that's cool. I'm a freshman and I get to hang around with juniors and seniors. The unfortunate thing is that they graduate so soon  :(

Hi Kep, My name is Nick, It seems to me like your a nice and fun person. I would like to get to know you more. And can you just tell me about these 662 posts? I dont have enough time too read them all...

Heyas, Nick! :))

What a nice change from "DIEDIEDIE, topic ENDENDEND."  :;):

heh. Well, I'm Kep. I live in Canada. I'm still a bit british, though, despite the lack of british people I hang around with!

I'm a writer, and a bit of an artist. I'm working on a science fiction story, (which I've been neglecting horribly), that I post in the written section of the boards. Sometimes I draw hamster-chibi avators. In fact, according to our lovely friend, Horatio, those avators will be available for use soon! (yay!)

I also have a gallery for my art on a particular well-known fantasy-art site. I'm addicted to journals.

Aforementioned science fiction story was being editted by Ben, a friend of mine. Then he went off to work on his movie and left me to fend for myself. (Not a problem.) Ben's caused me some grief, but its not important.

Lets see... what else have we talked about here in the 662 posts? I love Terry Pratchett's Discworld books, as do a few others who post here...

Hmm...

I don't believe in charities, or organized religion. It is very expensive to buy christmas gifts for my group of friends, because there are 12 of them. My birthday is Feb. 7. I like the colour red, and the colour purple. My star sign is Aquarious, and I was born in the year of the horse. I like oriental things, and I wish I wasnt caucasian. I play the violin (like a fox, if you catch me on a good day.) I'm working on getting my ARCT's (teacher's and performer's certificates) and I plan to go to Julliard. I'm going to live in New York while I'm a singleton, but I want to settle down in New Zealand when I have a family, for purely hopeless romantic-type reasons. I'm a sucker for romance. My ideal first kiss would have been straight out of hollywood, and when I get married, I want to walk down the aisle to Pachabel's Canon in D Major.

I like chocolate and peaches, but not together. (Though I've never tried them together. They might be good.)

I think that's all. I'm not sure. You wanted to know about me, so there you go.  :;):  :laugh:

love etc.

Kep

And we dance while the sky crashes down.

Wow, I thought just maybe, you name and youre age and your fav color and stuff but not all that. But it was good to find all that out about you.....

Okay Me

Nick, 12, New York, male, 1 pet guinea pig, single, LOVES money and cars, impatient, loves to post, has a terrible life outside of hampsterdance, has no friends except for maybe 2 outside of hampsterdace, Enjoys, skiing, basketball, eAting, sleeping, get mad, traveling, [going to Sc fridaymorning for a week], playing the sims, torchering lil brother......Etc. Talk more later, going eat....~Nick~

Wow, I thought just maybe, you name and youre age and your fav color and stuff but not all that. But it was good to find all that out about you.....

Okay Me

Nick, 12, New York, male, 1 pet guinea pig, single, LOVES money and cars, impatient, loves to post, has a terrible life outside of hampsterdance, has no friends except for maybe 2 outside of hampsterdace, Enjoys, skiing, basketball, eAting, sleeping, get mad, traveling, [going to Sc fridaymorning for a week], playing the sims, torchering lil brother......Etc. Talk more later, going eat....~Nick~

I love the Sims! They're idiots somethimes, but it's still really fun anyways!

Okay Me

I love the Sims! They're idiots somethimes, but it's still really fun anyways!

I know, they like pee on the floor LOL

Right then. I'm slightly offended. Do you have something against long topics? Or...metaphorical life, for that matter?  :P

Yep-p.

Is that one of their more positive attributes? :laughing  :laughing  :laughing

Depends on the Sim. Some of them listen to you and are fun to play. Others are utter morons and you want to, and sometimes do, but them in little 2ft. by 2ft. room to die, then sell the tombstone. As you can see, you can be pretty demonic in that game.

Depends on the Sim. Some of them listen to you and are fun to play. Others are utter morons and you want to, and sometimes do, but them in little 2ft. by 2ft. room to die, then sell the tombstone. As you can see, you can be pretty demonic in that game.

:laughing  :laughing  :eek  :eek  :laughing  :laughing

That is pretty wild!

I made the smallest house u can if u have all the necsecities, sink, bed, dresser, bath, pics for (room) toilet, and thats it.....O yeah i gave him a tv and a couch

Is that one of their more positive attributes? :laughing

I made the smallest house u can if u have all the necsecities, sink, bed, dresser, bath, pics for (room) toilet, and thats it.....O yeah i gave him a tv and a couch

:eek  :eek  What?? No internet?  :eek  :eek

:laughing        :laughing        :laughing        :laughing        :laughing

68 pages! WOW! Everyone loves you Kep!

*feels incredibly loved* *blushie* hee!

Do u no hamchat?

*waves hand in air* I do! I have one of the ####### video games, and I love it!

Do u no hamchat?

I do. Sadly.  :;):

But blushie is my own. I can't remember if its one of the words as well?

Aw. Boards not updated yet.  :sleepy:  oh well. I hope they are soonsoon! Can't wait.

should get going. More later. love to you all.

love etc.

kep

Dancing in the parking lot, while the bands plays inside.

Do u no hamchat?

I do. Sadly.  :;):

But blushie is my own. I can't remember if its one of the words as well?

Aw. Boards not updated yet.  :sleepy:  oh well. I hope they are soonsoon! Can't wait.

should get going. More later. love to you all.

love etc.

kep

Dancing in the parking lot, while the bands plays inside.

blushie is a hamchat word. :cool:

kep is still a newbie you need to change that horatio

Thanks for letting me know Moosey368, I appreciate your help. :D

danke, darlings!

Thats what my everybody used to do to me. when I actually had them as friends. They all got popular left me behind and never talked to me in skewl ever again. Then like somenights they would call me up and see if i wanted to do stuff and im like what the heck, u wont even say hi to me in skewl and now u wanna like be best friends and go do stuff. NO, if you wont talk to me in skewl cause your too afraid the "popualr" people will see you then too bad! I just wont be youre friends anymore. And then they go oh nick im sorry, you can come sit with us tomorrow at lunch and so im like fine what eva. And so I go and of course they had completly forgoten about me so i went to sit alone like i do mostly everyday and after lunch i ran to catch up with them and was like what the heck was that, u ditched me, Oh nick we are so sorry.. We forgot. Im sorry too, sorry that your never gunna be my friends again. I mean its so mean, all they care about is there image and it is really really mean and annoying, I hate it!

yep, thats the same as her. only without the ditching. she just ignores at school.

:eek  :eek  What?? No internet?  :eek  

I  :love: The Sims! I really like to cheat on it. Like the money cheat. Do you now it MoneyLover? I could teach you how to put in the cheat box and put in the money cheat if you want! Oh yeah, my brother was at a friends house, his friend was playing the Sims, and Mortimer Goth was over visiting, and he either burned to death or he got ran over. I forgot which. Anyways, in most of my houses, I do the money cheat to the point that I am millionare. I have the expansions deluxe, Unleashed(you can have pets!), and Superstar(self explanitory, you can become, well, a Superstar).

I  :love: The Sims! I really like to cheat on it. Like the money cheat. Do you now it MoneyLover? I could teach you how to put in the cheat box and put in the money cheat if you want! Oh yeah, my brother was at a friends house, his friend was playing the Sims, and Mortimer Goth was over visiting, and he either burned to death or he got ran over. I forgot which. Anyways, in most of my houses, I do the money cheat to the point that I am millionare. I have the expansions deluxe, Unleashed(you can have pets!), and Superstar(self explanitory, you can become, well, a Superstar).

Hey moneylover, Katdacat, go to my toy store thingy! got to the latest updated list!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :;):

Sour?  ???

pork!

Sweet+Sour+Pork=Sweet and Sour Pork? :laughing

Oh no you don't!  You took the words right out of my mouth!

May I present you with The Gold Star :star: Award.  

My you are a speedy wolf! :eek

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :;):

Sour?  ???

pork!

Sweet+Sour+Pork=Sweet and Sour Pork? :laughing

Oh no you don't!  You took the words right out of my mouth!

May I present you with The Gold Star :star: Award.  

My you are a speedy wolf! :eek

Thanks!

I went to the sidewalk sale at the mall today. found many bargains. bought one of those short above-the-knee type robe from la vie en rose, a slightly racey lingerie store. The robe is not racey itself. bought one of those red and gold chinese charm thingies for longevity/good fortune/happiness/similar. Am going to go back and buy the big bronze-ish/red charm thingie that is eternal happiness. Bought new flip flops, as current ones are three years old and falling apart.

Am happy.

isnt it funny how the perfect that-which-was-40-dollars-is-now-5 bargain makes you happy for a week?

and the perfect buddha-bells-coins-red-tassle-thingies- encrusted charm promises something like eternal happiness?

And how on those days which you feel truly happy you realise it worked? But that you were happy before the charm and you're glad you bought it anyway because it reminds you that you're a happy person and that life is too good to waste?

Maybe its just me. I havent even bought the charm yet. I'll be happy 'til the end of my days.

love etc.

kep

Paint me pretty with your lies.

Yeah I know what it is. ( Ctrl, shift, c ) then rosebud then enter then Ctrl, shift, c again, then ;! all the way to the end then u erase the last thing and make it a ? mark. Ooooo I like burning them to death, I put trees and bushes everywhere then put up a wall and make him light up a fire and then........... And for my expansions i have.... house party, hot date, livin large, deluxe edition, vacation, unleashed, superstar and i think thats it.....

*is here!* I'm just not big on the Sims. I like it, but it gets me in an agitated mood.

Yeah I know what it is. ( Ctrl, shift, c ) then rosebud then enter then Ctrl, shift, c again, then ;! all the way to the end then u erase the last thing and make it a ? mark. Ooooo I like burning them to death, I put trees and bushes everywhere then put up a wall and make him light up a fire and then........... And for my expansions i have.... house party, hot date, livin large, deluxe edition, vacation, unleashed, superstar and i think thats it.....

I think I'll make the Sims have children and if they don't look like I want them to look(you know, the reeeeeealy nerdy looking ones) I will try that.

I think I'll make the Sims have children and if they don't look like I want them to look(you know, the reeeeeealy nerdy looking ones) I will try that.

CAn they actually have children without you going into creat a family?

*is here!* I'm just not big on the Sims. I like it, but it gets me in an agitated mood.

My friend Olivia gets really mad at her Sims. It's quite funny, actually...

Saw three movies the other day- Love Actually, (for the second time), Under the Tuscan Sun, and Monster.

First two were chick flicks, but the third was about Aileen W(cant remember last name), America's first female serial killer. Quite good. Thought I'd recommend all three to you all.

*is sad because the boards arent updated yet*

Anyway, talk to you all soon.

love etc.

Kep

The thing about romance is, people only get together at the very end.

KEP!!!!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! yay! your back, your back, YOUR BACK! I see you have been back for a while, hmmmm... *huggles you anyway!* So is Sheena still around? I'm not around very often, only when i get the time... I have been keeping in contact with Matt and have even been to his home town except he was in America at the time. He's got a girlfriend named felicia now (yes, the romance has gone between us!) and they are going for a trip to Italy soon. I also went to india in March this year and i got to ride an elephant and swim in a waterfall. If you still have my e-mail address write to me!

been missin you much dear! catcha round!

Luv Lee!

:eek  What?? No internet?  :eek  

You have to make sims who :love: each other kiss a lot. like 10 times. its weird...

KEP!!!!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! yay! your back, your back, YOUR BACK! I see you have been back for a while, hmmmm... *huggles you anyway!* So is Sheena still around? I'm not around very often, only when i get the time... I have been keeping in contact with Matt and have even been to his home town except he was in America at the time. He's got a girlfriend named felicia now (yes, the romance has gone between us!) and they are going for a trip to Italy soon. I also went to india in March this year and i got to ride an elephant and swim in a waterfall. If you still have my e-mail address write to me!

been missin you much dear! catcha round!

Luv Lee!

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREEEEEEEECH!!!!!!! *tacklehuggleglomps* MISSSSSEDDDD YOOOUUUU!!!!!

I still have your email, and will drop you a line later on when I have more time. I havent been able to contact Matt for yonks.  :sleepy: You'll have to help me out with that one. I miss him too.

So much to tell you!

That's so amazing- India! Wow! I'm actually going to Italy myself the summer after next. I'll be staying in Lanciano with my friend, Anna, for a month.

I'll talk to you soon, hopefully I still have your email! If not, I hope you still have mine.

Miss you!

love etc.

Kep!

I want to find what lies behind those eyes.

:eek  What?? No internet?  :eek  

You have to make sims who :love: each other kiss a lot. like 10 times. its weird...

Really cause i made two people be like that and theyve been like that for at least 3 months but nothing happened........................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

Guest Honey3

Kep my I be ur friend!!!

__

I might get sims so please tell me all!!! :cool:

:dixie

Archived