• Last Reply
yay! i understand!

yay!

Ok.

'Ok' what?

Ok.

'Ok' what?

kep,dont u post anywhere else?   :upside:

Actually, I try to. I really should once I find the time. I just find it's easy to post quickly when I know exactly where I'm going. Though I should have some time later today. I'll come 'round and post....in as many places as I can. :))

Love ya lots!

Kep

I want a lover I dont have to love, I want a boy who's so drunk he doesnt talk.

Love's just an excuse to get hurt. Do you like to hurt? I do, I do. Then hurt me...

Guest puppydog
Ok.

'Ok' what?

kep,dont u post anywhere else?   :upside:

Actually, I try to. I really should once I find the time. I just find it's easy to post quickly when I know exactly where I'm going. Though I should have some time later today. I'll come 'round and post....in as many places as I can. :))

Love ya lots!

Kep

I want a lover I dont have to love, I want a boy who's so drunk he doesnt talk.

Love's just an excuse to get hurt. Do you like to hurt? I do, I do. Then hurt me...

yea, i guess.

i used to only post in fuzzy, cuz it was smaller and easier to keep track of...now i just post alittle everywhere ^___^

Ok.

'Ok' what?

Ignore Jeeynus Girl she posts One word or emoticon posts as a way of getting her number of posts up.

ah. I see.

*cuddles randomly*

I believe that lovers should be draped in flowers, and left there to sleep in a bed of clover.

*cuddles randomly*

I believe that lovers should be draped in flowers, and left there to sleep in a bed of clover.

Is 'Randomly' the new man in your life :laugh:  :penguin  :laugh: ?

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: (his parents must be crazy to name him that  8) )

*cuddles randomly*

Is 'Randomly' the new man in your life :laugh:  :penguin  :laugh: ?

:laugh: (his parents must be crazy to name him that  8) )

Good point.  And it's won you a LAFTA :laugh:  :penguin  :laugh: !

Yes.  :P  Randomly is my new man. And now you've gone and hurt Randomly's feelings.

Hee. Love you all loads! Sheena!  

Love always,

Kep!

The city has sex with itself, I suppose, as the concrete collides and the scenery grows.

:laugh: Good point.  And it's won you a LAFTA :laugh:  :penguin  :laugh: !

I got an error trying to send the post so I'm not sure if it actually sent or not...but anyway, thank you  :D

Yes.  :P  Randomly is my new man. And now you've gone and hurt Randomly's feelings.

Love always,

Kep!

The city has sex with itself, I suppose, as the concrete collides and the scenery grows.

PS.  Tell Randomly that we didn't mean to hurt his feelings :laugh:  :penguin  :laugh: .

hee. he forgives you, darling.  :D

And horatio, why does this little chain need some editing? Its most likely in my post, but the more I do, the more I learn what to avoid, so I'd like to know.

Anyway.

Love you all!

Love Kep

You write such pretty words, but life's no storybook. Love's an excuse to get hurt. Do you like to hurt? I do, I do...

Yes.  :P  Randomly is my new man. And now you've gone and hurt Randomly's feelings.

Love always,

Kep!

PS.  Tell Randomly that we didn't mean to hurt his feelings :laugh:  :penguin  :laugh: .

hee. he forgives you, darling.  :D

And horatio, why does this little chain need some editing? Its most likely in my post, but the more I do, the more I learn what to avoid, so I'd like to know.

Anyway.

Love you all!

Love Kep

You write such pretty words, but life's no storybook. Love's an excuse to get hurt. Do you like to hurt? I do, I do...

For some obscure reason, Horatio edited.  She let it through originally, and it was there when I quoted you, but if you notice, she also edited it out of my post where I had quoted it.  I'll ask HK why :penguin  :sleepy:  :penguin !

hmm. how very odd indeed...

Oh.

I just got a letter from Ben, and it's left me feeling quite alone, and a bit sad. he's finished editing and putting together my novel-in-progress up to and including part IV, and he says as he has bigger fish to fry at the moment, (he's written a movie and is getting everything ready for the filming etc) im going to be completely on my own.

Through all the bickering, the discussion, the rewriting, it's become such a joint project to me, and, even though I always write on my own, it's going to be so very lonely to write without his guidance, especially in the technical areas- that's the original reason for his aid in this whole deal. Its a science fiction novel being written by someone hopeless at science fiction aspects- im the kind of person who uses words like 'hoverbus' and calls it technology.

Isn't it funny how something so miniscule, so trivial and unimportant, can bring someone closer to you?

I guess I am on my own now, but I've learned a good deal from working with him, and not just about writing.

But after all, he's not actually leaving- I do see him every day.

And so I raise a glass of some kind of non-alcoholic substance (perhaps a shirly temple, for the sake of the boards) to Ben, who knows my story better than I do, in thanks for all his help, and in good faith towards the end of my novel.

While we're on the subject, I often discussed possible titles with him, but all we could arive to was "Serena's Crap Story.Doc: the movie." If anyone would like to read the story as so far posted at "Currently Untitled" in the "anything written" section, and suggest a more suitable title, it would be greatly appreciated.

Love Always,

Kep

I don't want to wait in vain for your love...

Is this the same Ben who hit you in the face?  Do not be sad!  I think that you will be much better off now that he is not involved in your life.  You will do wonderfully!  Believe in yourself and don't look back!

Is this the same Ben who hit you in the face?  Do not be sad!  I think that you will be much better off now that he is not involved in your life.  You will do wonderfully!  Believe in yourself and don't look back!

Yes, it is the same Ben, but, as I mentioned, he is not leaving my life, merely we won't have my novel to work on.

Looking back on my post, I realize that I seem to be making a bigger deal of this than its worth, but I really do feel abandonned in this project. His help was quite the asset, and it was the novel which pulled us, hating and fighting, off of each other and pried the machetes from our clenched fists, so to speak.

Anyway, you're a reader, Horatio darling, do you have any title ideas?

And while I've got you, I never really got a chance to properly thank you for your part in my reunion with James (JN). :))

I shall be off now, darlings.

Love to you all,

Kep

When the night is overcome, you may rise to find the sun.

Is this the same Ben who hit you in the face?  Do not be sad!  I think that you will be much better off now that he is not involved in your life.  You will do wonderfully!  Believe in yourself and don't look back!

Yes, it is the same Ben, but, as I mentioned, he is not leaving my life, merely we won't have my novel to work on.

Looking back on my post, I realize that I seem to be making a bigger deal of this than its worth, but I really do feel abandonned in this project. His help was quite the asset, and it was the novel which pulled us, hating and fighting, off of each other and pried the machetes from our clenched fists, so to speak.

Anyway, you're a reader, Horatio darling, do you have any title ideas?

And while I've got you, I never really got a chance to properly thank you for your part in my reunion with James (JN). :))

I shall be off now, darlings.

Love to you all,

Kep

When the night is overcome, you may rise to find the sun.

No need to thank me, the thank you came when you two reunited and had a great time talking.  Just hearing that made me thrilled.

As for story titles, I have a couple rolling around in my head, but let me reconsider them a bit before I present them to you.

Have a nice weekend.

Lots of love in friendship...

Horatio :D

Oh.

I just got a letter from Ben, and it's left me feeling quite alone, and a bit sad. he's finished editing and putting together my novel-in-progress up to and including part IV, and he says as he has bigger fish to fry at the moment, (he's written a movie and is getting everything ready for the filming etc) im going to be completely on my own.

Through all the bickering, the discussion, the rewriting, it's become such a joint project to me, and, even though I always write on my own, it's going to be so very lonely to write without his guidance, especially in the technical areas- that's the original reason for his aid in this whole deal. Its a science fiction novel being written by someone hopeless at science fiction aspects- im the kind of person who uses words like 'hoverbus' and calls it technology.

Isn't it funny how something so miniscule, so trivial and unimportant, can bring someone closer to you?

I guess I am on my own now, but I've learned a good deal from working with him, and not just about writing.

And so I raise a glass of some kind of non-alcoholic substance (perhaps a shirly temple, for the sake of the boards) to Ben, who knows my story better than I do, in thanks for all his help, and in good faith towards the end of my novel.

While we're on the subject, I often discussed possible titles with him, but all we could arive to was "Serena's Crap Story.Doc: the movie." If anyone would like to read the story as so far posted at "Currently Untitled" in the "anything written" section, and suggest a more suitable title, it would be greatly appreciated.

Love Always,

Kep

I don't want to wait in vain for your love...

I;m sure they will turn out fine, Miss Kep!

Is this the same Ben who hit you in the face?  Do not be sad!  I think that you will be much better off now that he is not involved in your life.  You will do wonderfully!  Believe in yourself and don't look back!

He hit you?! How could I miss that? I mean, I;v been gone for a while, but I reread everything that I missed!

He hit you?! How could I miss that? I mean, I;v been gone for a while, but I reread everything that I missed!

yeah, um, about that...

the problem is, i enjoy the company of very few people the way I enjoy Ben's company, and we had a big long discussion (which was composed primarily of me yelling at him, with the support of everyone else.) Anyway so I want to put it behind me. If he does it again, he won't be around anymore for me to yell at.

yeah, um, about that...

the problem is, i enjoy the company of very few people the way I enjoy Ben's company, and we had a big long discussion (which was composed primarily of me yelling at him, with the support of everyone else.) Anyway so I want to put it behind me. If he does it again, he won't be around anymore for me to yell at.

I won't bring it up anymore and I hope that you and Ben can still be freinds. :D Besides that moment, he sounds like a good one!

I won't bring it up anymore and I hope that you and Ben can still be freinds. :D Besides that moment, he sounds like a good one!

A guy who hits a girl, female, lady, woman, child, is NEVER a good one.  There is never any reason for a guy to hit a girl.  If he hits you once, and you stick around, he will most likely hit you again.  You are much better than that!  Why wait to see if he does it again?

A guy who hits a girl, female, lady, woman, child, is NEVER a good one.  There is never any reason for a guy to hit a girl.  If he hits you once, and you stick around, he will most likely hit you again.  You are much better than that!  Why wait to see if he does it again?

Yes but there are always extreme circumstances. If Kep told us what happened then you can form your opinions.

Yes but there are always extreme circumstances. If Kep told us what happened then you can form your opinions.

Never, never, never.  A guy NEVER hits a girl.  There are no extreme circumstances.  Unacceptable period.

in addition to my previous rant-y post, if you want to read more about who ben actually is, and a lot of the whole story, go back a couple of pages. I wrote something along those lines a little while ago.

Never, never, never.  A guy NEVER hits a girl.  There are no extreme circumstances.  Unacceptable period.

I'd also like to add that girls shouldn't go hitting men either.  In fact no-one should hit anyone else!

thankyou, sheena. I was just about to mention that.

Stereotypes like that are just... stupid. Don't hit a woman- don't go around hitting people, period!

Though I'd also like to side with GHL. The cirsumstances are very important. Had he have beaten me, or left a mark, it would have been far more serious. Not that I took it lightly in the first place.

I'm glad to have all of your support on the matter, and I have the support of everyone I know.

Now isnt it funny, I say I'd not like to mention something, and we all get into a heated (espeically in your case, horatio!) discussion over it.

Like I said, it wasn't as serious a 'hit' as you probably all think it was. I ranted for the whole lunch period- in fact, our other friends had to leave, they couldnt take it.

We discussed the matter, and put it on the back burner. It's done, it's over, and I still talk to Ben.

I can't dump him, as we werent in a relationship, so don't go thinking that.

End of story.

Kep

God made me an instrument of your peace.

Let me begin by saying that you had written a post where Ben had hit you.  I replied to that post.  In this particular case, I was not stereotyping males, just referring to what had been posted.  For your clarification... No one should ever hit anyone.  

You have written "if Ben hits me again".  My questions to you Kep, if the hit was nothing, why were you so upset and why do you mention the possibility that he might hit you again?

As for me getting "heated" about it, I am sorry that you feel that way. Abuse comes in many forms, verbal, physical, psychological and I do not want anyone here thinking that abuse in any form is acceptable or that I condone such behavior.

Let me begin by saying that you had written a post where Ben had hit you.  I replied to that post.  In this particular case, I was not stereotyping males, just referring to what had been posted.  For your clarification... No one should ever hit anyone. 

You have written "if Ben hits me again".  My questions to you Kep, if the hit was nothing, why were you so upset and why do you mention the possibility that he might hit you again?

As for me getting "heated" about it, I am sorry that you feel that way. Abuse comes in many forms, verbal, physical, psychological and I do not want anyone here thinking that abuse in any form is acceptable or that I condone such behavior.

Maybe I was mistaken in my choice of words when I said it wasnt as serious as you all may think. I'm not saying it was nothing, either. I just didnt want you to think I'm saying he gave me a black eye.

Please, I don't want to argue about this. Especially among friends. Whatever I have with him at this point in time is very different to what we had before. We didnt just try and forget and go on as usual.

Im sorry for snapping at you, all of you. I just... want to leave the subject alone. Believe it or not, I know what I'm doing. And I can't just leave Ben in the dust, seeing as we're all part of a group. All friends with each other. I don't have the right to ask Ben to leave.

Anyway, can we just leave this, please?

I'll be on a little bit later. Test in science today- wish me luck.

Love always,

Kep

crazy... over the rainbow oh I'm crazy

It's good that you and Ben have been able to put it behind you :penguin  :sleepy:  :penguin .

Thankyou, Sheena. it is good, really.  :upside:

Love always,

Kep

[/i] Crazy! Toys in the attic, oh I'm crazy...[/i]

Good luck in your science test. :)

Thankyou!! Both of you! I got the top mark.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

And took social test. Russia. Got 100%(!) Also aced math common exam. Lovely when you get good test marks, isn't it?

Anyway, must be off. Lovely week, must go watch Buffy. (Best. Show. Ever.)

Love always,

Kep

Mr. Xander Harris. That's what he is to the world outside. That's the name he carries with pride. I'm just lately Anya- not very much to the world I know. All these years with nothing to show! I've killed a troll, I've wreaked some wrath, but on the whole I've had no path. I like to bowl, I'm good with math, but who am I? Now I reply! that I'm the Missus! I will be his Missus! Mrs Anya Christina Amanda A'Jenkins... Harris!

What's the point of loving? I mean eccept for the sweaty part? What's the point of losing your heart? Maybe if you're lucky, being a pair makes you twice as tall, maybe you're not losing at all! I need to cover up my heart[...] so maybe love is pretty smart- and so am I! I've found my guy! I'm his Missus! I will be his Missus! Mrs Anya Lame-(***)-Made-Up-Maiden-Name...Harris! We'll never part... not if we can. And if we start, then here's my plan. I'll show him what bliss is, I'll shower him with kisses, 'cause this is a missus who misses her man!

He's my Xander and he's awfully swell, he makes financial senses well, although he can be- I'll never tell, just stand aside! here comes the bride! I'll be Missus! I will be his Missus! I....Will....Be!

[...]I mean eccept for[...]

heh. oops. that should read, except, of course.

We last left our heroin, Kep, with the Science Test of Doom, but now she's got a bigger problem on her paws. It seems her old enemy, the silence has taken over her part of the message board! Oh no, this can simply not do! Kep pokes the unyielding silence with a very large stick, to which the silence looks up, surprised, from its busy work of dominating Kep's tiny section of the boards. "What," the silence asks, dripping with satire and disgust, "do you want?" The silence recieves its notice of eviction with a sullen expression, and slinks off into the shadows, probably muttering some sort of 'this isn't the end!'-type threat. Kep peers around nervously, untrusting of the silence's leave, and casts a circle to keep it out. After all, we can simply not be having silence in such a sunny part of the boards, now can we? ;) Finished (for now) with the silence, Kep peers at her ever-empty inbox with a sigh. Something has occured to her of late, and she can't tell anyone. Well, maybe she can tell her good friend, Sheena. So Kep ambles off, another day's work done, spreading love, happiness, and (for the moment) Pink Floyd's "Goodye Blue Sky" all over the place.

Miss Kep, where do you live? For some reason, I keep thinking Hawaii... 8)

Hehe! I wish! Canada, my dear friend. Bloomin' Canada.

Miss Kep, where do you live? For some reason, I keep thinking Hawaii... 8)

Hehe! I wish! Canada, my dear friend. Bloomin' Canada.

Ooooooooh. Thank you! Now go away, Hawaii! *a card board cut out of Hawaii w/ legs jumps out of Katdacatis#1's ear*

Why has everyone abandoned me? Sheena? Horatio? Kat? Anyone? Why must the Silence prevail?

by the by, speant day with friends. was one big 4-hour snuggle pile with occasional talk of tartars, the meaning of life, and my pointy ears.(yesh, pointy ears. shhhh) Not to mention glands and organs. God I love my friends.

Anyway, love to you all.

Love always!

Kep

Just a mubmled sentance to a passing acquaintance, but there was once you.

Why has everyone abandoned me? Sheena? Horatio? Kat? Anyone? Why must the Silence prevail?

by the by, speant day with friends. was one big 4-hour snuggle pile with occasional talk of tartars, the meaning of life, and my pointy ears.(yesh, pointy ears. shhhh) Not to mention glands and organs. God I love my friends.

Anyway, love to you all.

Love always!

Kep

No one has abandoned you... I am just politely listening. :sleepy:

We last left our heroin, Kep, with the Science Test of Doom, but now she's got a bigger problem on her paws. It seems her old enemy, the silence has taken over her part of the message board! Oh no, this can simply not do! Kep pokes the unyielding silence with a very large stick, to which the silence looks up, surprised, from its busy work of dominating Kep's tiny section of the boards. "What," the silence asks, dripping with satire and disgust, "do you want?" The silence recieves its notice of eviction with a sullen expression, and slinks off into the shadows, probably muttering some sort of 'this isn't the end!'-type threat. Kep peers around nervously, untrusting of the silence's leave, and casts a circle to keep it out. After all, we can simply not be having silence in such a sunny part of the boards, now can we? ;) Finished (for now) with the silence, Kep peers at her ever-empty inbox with a sigh. Something has occured to her of late, and she can't tell anyone. Well, maybe she can tell her good friend, Sheena. So Kep ambles off, another day's work done, spreading love, happiness, and (for the moment) Pink Floyd's "Goodye Blue Sky" all over the place.

lol  :laughing

lol  :laughing

Yes, I've got to admit, that was rather good, wasnt it?

:sleepy:  I am sorry that silence bothers you.  When I am with friends, if there is silence, I am comfortable, not upset.  All the silence means is that we are waiting for you to write what is on your mind.  We are paying attention and listening to your every word. :sleepy:

:sleepy:  I am sorry that silence bothers you.  When I am with friends, if there is silence, I am comfortable, not upset.  All the silence means is that we are waiting for you to write what is on your mind.  We are paying attention and listening to your every word. :sleepy:

Is that really the cause of the silence? Well, I'll have to gather my mind and try to find the words, then.  :sleepy:

you'll hear from me soon, I promise. :))

Love always,

Kep

Sooner or later, the graveyards are full of everybody.

:sleepy:  I am sorry that silence bothers you.  When I am with friends, if there is silence, I am comfortable, not upset.  All the silence means is that we are waiting for you to write what is on your mind.  We are paying attention and listening to your every word. :sleepy:

Is that really the cause of the silence? Well, I'll have to gather my mind and try to find the words, then.  :sleepy:

you'll hear from me soon, I promise. :))

Love always,

Kep

Sooner or later, the graveyards are full of everybody.

We will be right here...waiting. :D

I can make words! Umm...uh,...chicken...err...umm...potatoes! Wait. Chicken potatoes? Where did that come from? It just kind of popped into that large vacent land that is the inside of my head.* Kindda like the Snapple cannon...

* BTW, I'm renting out headspace! Lord knows if I either have to muck or not enough knowedge!

Okay. I'm sorry Kep, but it looked fun and I hade to try it out just once! Umm...blade-guns! Yeah, those are cool like in Final Fantasy VIII! The main dude has this thing, called a gun-blade, and*goes on for hours*

Anyway, love to you all.

Love always!

Kep

*gasp* Are you a recycle elf, like me?

Anyway, love to you all.

Love always!

Kep

*gasp* Are you a recycle elf, like me?

Heke? A what-elf? Hee.

In middle of aforementioned snuggle pile, when friends noticed ears in question, Ali (friend) made a connection between ears and vulcans. Ahhh! The trekkie-ness! *hides* heh. Little bit of an inside thing. We're friends with a couple of trekkies, so no taking offense.

My lj wasnt letting me toy with my layouts/templates/etc.  

:( aww. So I switched to dl, where I got myself a rather nice one. Anyway>>> Im sicker than a...really sick thing. I hate being sick! Lost my voice, and have fluctuating fever. Bleh!

Avators in progress. Most are inked and everything, but barely any are coloured. Oh! Wait! One is. Lovely 'Lestat?' avator is ready and waiting. Must submit that later today. Also, many gorgey sketches coming together in my sketchbook. Plus I just finished a new Terry Pratchett book. (Lords and Ladies). Really must go review that. Was amazing book. In my spare time(you seem to have a lot of that while suffering), I finished the thing in a little less than a day. Was very nice use of time. Am now halfway through "Mort." (dad:"haven't you read that book before?" me:"Not this copy of this book....") In reality, this must be time number 4. Excellent book. Though some of my more favourite works would have to be "Equal Rites," "Hogfather," and "Soul Music."

Am I rambling? probably. I wonder if I can scan up those sketches I was telling you about and post them in the artwork section...

Anyway>>> Im going to go ramble in my lovely new layout-ed journal. Tara my lovlies.

Love always,

Kep

(oh yes, reminder to self, must make belief braid today. And buy glass beads.)

You're crying at the sight of my blood, but baby, what did you expect to happen when you just shoot without looking?

Tara my lovlies.

Who's Tara? Oh, and are you mad at me for doing the little message in italics at the bottom of my message? I hope not. :(

Tara my lovlies.

Who's Tara? Oh, and are you mad at me for doing the little message in italics at the bottom of my message? I hope not. :(

Hehehe! Tara... is a brit-slang type word. Like Cooee. (pronounced: t'rah). Its like "bye."

Sheena, you should recognize that!

And no, of course not. Im not mad. :))

Love Always,

Kep

And its in parting that we are pardoned, and its in dieing that we are born.

I can make words! Umm...uh,...chicken...err...umm...potatoes! Wait. Chicken potatoes? Where did that come from? It just kind of popped into that large vacent land that is the inside of my head.* Kindda like the Snapple cannon...

* BTW, I'm renting out headspace! Lord knows if I either have to muck or not enough knowedge!

Okay. I'm sorry Kep, but it looked fun and I hade to try it out just once! Umm...blade-guns! Yeah, those are cool like in Final Fantasy VIII! The main dude has this thing, called a gun-blade, and*goes on for hours*

:laughing  :laughing  LOL  :laughing  :laughing

What would you be charging for how much space.  Will there be some creativity thrown in for free?

Thank you Kep... we always love avatars!!!!!!!!  Please let me know when you are sending off your avatars to HampsterKing, this way I will let him become aware that he should look for them.

Thank you again! :D

What would you be charging for how much space.  Will there be some creativity thrown in for free?

Actually, space is free. Creativity will be free, too! Lemme clear out some room... *many tiny, squeaky objests pop out of Kat#1's ears and run away*

Actually, space is free. Creativity will be free, too! Lemme clear out some room... *many tiny, squeaky objests pop out of Kat#1's ears and run away*

???  So exactly how much room do I have?  Is there enough room for my wheel? ???  :laughing

*starts packing hamster sized steamer trunk*

???  Kep, we never did hear how you did on your test... A++++  ???

buggrit!!! I just finished a nice lengthy post for you all, and discovered that if you, whilst holding the shift key, mouse-click in some particular way, it is the equivilant to hitting the back key until you can go back no farther. *cries* Shall I start again for you?

I'm almost certain I had posted my results for you... It really was a killer of a unit final, and I managed an A, and the top mark. (which isnt so hard to get, the top mark, when you consider the fact that our class average was 53% and the other classes werent much higher. Most of our students failed miserably. :sleepy: )

Am still sick, and this stupid flu bug is driving me up the wall. Today I woke up too sore to even play the piano. I guess its good that I'm on spring break, as Im not having to miss any class, but I did miss two violin lessons.

Avators, (hmm... possibly four of them) will be coming tomorrow, If I get on the computer.

I'd like to be able to post my journal screen name, so I get get some comments from everyone here, but I'm almost 100% sure that I wont be allowed to do that. :( Ah well.

Anyway, must be going. Buffy's on in a tick. Hehe.  :;):

Horatio- I'd still love to hear your ideas for possible titles regarding my novel-in-progress. Hope to hear from you soon!

Love to you all!

Love always,

Kep

Our love is an old love, it's older than all our years. I have seen, in strange young eyes, familiar tears. We're old souls in a new life. They gave us a new life to live and learn. Some time to touch old friends, and still return. Our paths have crossed and parted, this love affair was started long, long ago. This love survives the ages, its story lines the pages. Fill them up, may ours tum slow. Our love is a strong love. We give it all, and still receive. And so with empty arms, we must still believe. All souls last forever, so we need never fear goodbye.

A kiss when I must go, no tears. In time, we kiss hello.

???  Kep, we never did hear how you did on your test... A++++  ???

buggrit!!! I just finished a nice lengthy post for you all, and discovered that if you, whilst holding the shift key, mouse-click in some particular way, it is the equivilant to hitting the back key until you can go back no farther. *cries* Shall I start again for you?

I'm almost certain I had posted my results for you... It really was a killer of a unit final, and I managed an A, and the top mark. (which isnt so hard to get, the top mark, when you consider the fact that our class average was 53% and the other classes werent much higher. Most of our students failed miserably. :sleepy: )

Am still sick, and this stupid flu bug is driving me up the wall. Today I woke up too sore to even play the piano. I guess its good that I'm on spring break, as Im not having to miss any class, but I did miss two violin lessons.

Avators, (hmm... possibly four of them) will be coming tomorrow, If I get on the computer.

I'd like to be able to post my journal screen name, so I get get some comments from everyone here, but I'm almost 100% sure that I wont be allowed to do that. :( Ah well.

Horatio- I'd still love to hear your ideas for possible titles regarding my novel-in-progress. Hope to hear from you soon!

Love to you all!

Love always,

Kep

Our love is an old love, it's older than all our years. I have seen, in strange young eyes, familiar tears. We're old souls in a new life. They gave us a new life to live and learn. Some time to touch old friends, and still return. Our paths have crossed and parted, this love affair was started long, long ago. This love survives the ages, its story lines the pages. Fill them up, may ours tum slow. Our love is a strong love. We give it all, and still receive. And so with empty arms, we must still believe. All souls last forever, so we need never fear goodbye.

Now that you mention it, you did tell us about the results of your science test, it had slipped my mind.  My apologies for that.

Please, when you feel up to it, we would love to hear your post.  When you feel like retyping.

And sorry to tell you this, but don't even bother giving us your journal name as I have a pretty good working knowledge of the edit button.  Sorry.  

Hope you are feeling better very soon.  So sad to hear that you are under the weather.

I will let HampsterKing know to be on the lookout for the avatars...we all appreciate your efforts.

Enjoy watching Buffy.  I will have to look up where I wrote the titles and let you know.

Get well soon!! :D  :D

???  So exactly how much room do I have?  Is there enough room for my wheel? ???  :laughing

*starts packing hamster sized steamer trunk*

Hummm, let me order a status cheak. Tall ya later.

???  Kep, we never did hear how you did on your test... A++++  ???

Love to you all!

Love always,

Kep

Really? Thats great! Good job for getting such good marks! We had Kansas State Assesments for four days in a row.*falls over and leg starts twitching, like a squished cocroach* Not to mention the fact that I had two tests in a row in Tues. and Wed., but had my brain implode on both Sun. and Mon. How do you find the cubed root of something, anyway?

Now that you mention it, you did tell us about the results of your science test, it had slipped my mind.  My apologies for that.

Please, when you feel up to it, we would love to hear your post.  When you feel like retyping.

And sorry to tell you this, but don't even bother giving us your journal name as I have a pretty good working knowledge of the edit button.  Sorry. 

Hope you are feeling better very soon.  So sad to hear that you are under the weather.

I will let HampsterKing know to be on the lookout for the avatars...we all appreciate your efforts.

Enjoy watching Buffy.  I will have to look up where I wrote the titles and let you know.

Get well soon!! :D  :D

Yes, I thought I had. :))

Already did, that last post was my retyping.

Yes, I thought as much. Pity. Ah, well.

Oh yes, me too. I can't wait until Im better. Have you ever felt like your tongue was being ripped out? No, I thought not. Its most unpleasant.

Buffy was v. good. :)) heh.

Must be off.

Love always,

Kep

Horatio-

Today, two avator requests were emailed to HampsterKing, though not the ones I expected to be sending!

Lets hope to be seeing Comfortably Numb and HamsterChibi2 in the galleries soon!

Ummm, 'ello? Anyone out there? Ya know the Kansas State Assesments I was talking about. Yeah, I have to take all four of them over. Bad. Oh, and Ms. Missouri was Ms. America!

Ummm, 'ello? Anyone out there? Ya know the Kansas State Assesments I was talking about. Yeah, I have to take all four of them over. Bad. Oh, and Ms. Missouri was Ms. America!

OH NO!!!  I am soooooo sorry that you had to take all four of those tests over again! :(

Toto is from Missouri, she will be happy to hear about Ms. America!!

Well, if anybody cares, I got an Exemplementary on my KSAs. That's the highest.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!  You are phenomenal!!!

:rose:

:rose:  :rose:

:rose:  :rose:  :rose:

:rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:

Well, if anybody cares, I got an Exemplementary on my KSAs. That's the highest.

That's amazing! Congrats, Kat! Blurry brilliant!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?

Do you remmeber how she said that we would meet again, some sunny day?

Vera! Vera!

What has become of you?

Does anybody else here feel the way I do?

(This random Lyric was brought to you in part by Pink Floyd, and the lyrics are copyright to them. Pink Floyd was brought to Kep by Ben. The lyrics are not copyright to him.  Love to you all,as always.)

Vera! Vera!

What has become of you?

(This random Lyric was brought to you in part by Pink Floyd, and the lyrics are copyright to them. Pink Floyd was brought to Kep by Ben. The lyrics are not copyright to him.  Love to you all,as always.)

hee. hehehe. *pokes the editing with a smile*

Anyway.

Horatio, any updates on my avators? Three more hamster chibis to be sent in today as requests. I must admit, these latest ones are turning our rather nicely.

Hope to hear from you soon!

love always,

Kep

There is a curse.

They say, May you live in interesting times.

Vera! Vera!

What has become of you?

(This random Lyric was brought to you in part by Pink Floyd, and the lyrics are copyright to them. Pink Floyd was brought to Kep by Ben. The lyrics are not copyright to him.  Love to you all,as always.)

Anyway.

Horatio, any updates on my avators? Three more hamster chibis to be sent in today as requests. I must admit, these latest ones are turning our rather nicely.

love always,

Kep

There is a curse.

Please make sure that when you send them that in the subject of the email you write:  Avatar Requests  or something that lets HampsterKing know that these are Avatars being submitted for approval.  As for the other ones, I will follow up and ask where they are.  Thanks for letting me know of these new ones and the others.

Vera! Vera!

What has become of you?

(This random Lyric was brought to you in part by Pink Floyd, and the lyrics are copyright to them. Pink Floyd was brought to Kep by Ben. The lyrics are not copyright to him.  Love to you all,as always.)

Anyway.

love always,

Kep

There is a curse.

Please make sure that when you send them that in the subject of the email you write:  Avatar Requests  or something that lets HampsterKing know that these are Avatars being submitted for approval.  As for the other ones, I will follow up and ask where they are.  Thanks for letting me know of these new ones and the others.

Thankies!! :)):)):))

yep, all of my subject lines have been "Avator Requests"

Hope to hear form you soon!

Love as always,

Kep

Elenor, gee I think you're swell. You're my pride and joy, etcetera.

Hey! I just relized something! When I'm 13, I'll have every odd number under 10 and above 0 in my combined B-day and age! And in order, too! Think about it. 13, 5-7(May 7th) 91! 135791! It repeats at the end, but WOW! How cool is that?! :eek

Okay, I'm wierd. But oh, well! :laughing

Hey! I just relized something! When I'm 13, I'll have every odd number under 10 and above 0 in my combined B-day and age! And in order, too! Think about it. 13, 5-7(May 7th) 91! 135791! It repeats at the end, but WOW! How cool is that?! :eek

hee. that reminds me of my seventh birthday. It was february seventh, 1997, and I was turning seven at precisely 2:07 (think about it- feb. is the second month.)

I love it!

Love as always!

Kep

hee. that reminds me of my seventh birthday. It was february seventh, 1997, and I was turning seven at precisely 2:07 (think about it- feb. is the second month.)

I love it!

Love as always!

Kep

I know! I always think of weird conncetions with my age and B-day dates. Somebody finally understands! 13579! WOW!

I know! I always think of weird conncetions with my age and B-day dates. Somebody finally understands! 13579! WOW!

teehee! I love weird number things like that. In fact, when Im trying to study dates for exams, I always turn them into math equations. Like, for example, *random year that may or may not be related o history* 1886, the two 8s in the middle multiply to give you 16, which is split up on the outsides of the 8s. Things like that.

Like, when this number, plus this other number, gives you this number, which is also in the year, which when the last number is subtracted from it, gives you the two middle numbers and-

Ahem. Yes. Like that.

love etc.

Kep

I'm only happy when it rains.

teehee! I love weird number things like that. In fact, when Im trying to study dates for exams, I always turn them into math equations. Like, for example, *random year that may or may not be related o history* 1886, the two 8s in the middle multiply to give you 16, which is split up on the outsides of the 8s. Things like that.

Like, when this number, plus this other number, gives you this number, which is also in the year, which when the last number is subtracted from it, gives you the two middle numbers and-

Ahem. Yes. Like that.

love etc.

Kep

I'm only happy when it rains.

I never noticed that. Normaly, I don't try to find stuff like that. It just jumps out at me. I do that with letters sometimes, too. I'm so strange! :)

'Kay. I'm gonna try this again without the ranting.

Mulch: There was a rumer going around that you where dead.

Butler: I was, but I'm all better now.

I've read that book! It's good, isn't it?

Ah, can't stay, must do french project. More later. How're the avators coming, Horatio?

love etc.

Kep

I can feel so unsexy for someone so beautiful.

I've read that book! It's good, isn't it?

Ah, can't stay, must do french project. More later. How're the avators coming, Horatio?

love etc.

Kep

I can feel so unsexy for someone so beautiful.

I love all three of them! I got the third in hardback, too!

So much to say!

I auditioned for the female lead role (Catherine Stewart) in a movie written and being directed by Ben and his other half, Dan. (When I say other half, I dont mean litterally. Or split personality syndrome. Its his best friend. Anyway, on with the story.) So it was my first time acting. Ever. And apparently I did really, really good. (Shock! Total surprise, because I seem to carry this illusion that Im not a performer at heart. I loved acting for that audition, and I love performing things like dance, and music. And on we go...) So, two other girls tried out- Kira and Candy. Today, Ben was going to give Stewart's script to the person who got it. We're all close friends, so its a mixed emotion experience.

So candy and I had to go catch a bus home before Ben got around to doing it. So I dont know who got it! I'll find out tomorrow morning, but Candy won't because she's going to a hospital for a shock learning thing. ("Kids, this graphic photo WAS a drunk driver. Now its just little bits scattered on the road. Be safe.") So I gave her Ben's phone number and told her to call him and find out. So she did, and now she's not telling me. (Not that I want her to.) And I'm so curious! And anxious! I really hope I got it. I hope we all got it- 33.3% each.  :;):

Plus, tomorrow I'm taking a math exam as part of a competition for my city students. The top 50 get to attend a fancy dinner thing, and the top three get money and material prizes. Im nervous, but I'm sure I'll do fine.

Anyway- Im bouncing off the walls here! Its so windy, too. Its going 60-100km/h throughout the city, with occasional splatters of vicious rain. Its so windy that I can't drive to the other end of the city for violin rehearsal with our chamber-type group because the main highway is closed and the city is covered in wind and dust accidents. And pile-ups, dont forget them.

Our garbage blew over and I had to go around in the wind with a bag hunting it all down. ("grossgrossgrossgrossgrossgrossgross")

But, should be going. Wish me luck, on both matters.

Love etc!

Kep

I can feel so in your arms for someone of such sound mind.

Oh look! Page 50! Halfway to 100, people! *takes the chance to be undignified and moronic* w00t!!!!

:D  :cool:  :upside:  :laugh:  :P  :D

*dances around like cameron diaz, spreading love and happiness... and balloons, confetti, the whole works, everywhere*

Love you all!

Kep

Happy 50! :laughing

Le sigh.

Don't bother wishing me luck for the part of Stewart.

I guess Dan wanted me, but Ben was set on Kira because of her lighter coloured hair and eyes being more accurate than my slightly darker hair and eyes.

It wasn't even done very... nice, I guess. One minute I was helping a friend with her french homework, the next I heard "You're Sophia." Great. Fabulous. The extra with a name. I feel so special.

I mean, I wasn't so cocky that I'd get the part for sure, but to put me down for genetic reasons...

And in such a blunt, "oh by the way, you're the extra with a name," way.

I hadn't wanted anything like I wanted that part in a long time. I guess I'm just dissapointed. Sigh.

But more later. I have to get off the computer now.

love etc.

kep

I feel so unsexy.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that you did not get the part.  You must be so disappointed as you worked really hard for that audition.  My girlfriend is an actress, so I do understand the hurt that you are experiencing and I hope that you are not too sad.  There was no reason for any name calling and I am sorry that you had to experience that.  Maybe something better will appear on your horizon.  Here is a huggle to let you know that you are loved.

You are right! If you acted better thatn her, even if she does fit the part physicaly, you should have gotten it! And good luck on your math exams! I know that you'll do great! We had a BMX troop come to our school today. They did some cool tricks and where funny. There was also a rat in the school! :eek My day has been pretty cool.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that you did not get the part.  You must be so disappointed as you worked really hard for that audition.  My girlfriend is an actress, so I do understand the hurt that you are experiencing and I hope that you are not too sad.  There was no reason for any name calling and I am sorry that you had to experience that.  Maybe something better will appear on your horizon.  Here is a huggle to let you know that you are loved.

Thanks. I just hate how whenever she brings it up, I feel uncomfortably bitter. And... awkward, as if Im not supposed to be part of the conversation.

I got the wrong end of the genetic stick.

love etc.

I dont want to be your other half- I believe that one and one make two.

You are right! If you acted better thatn her, even if she does fit the part physicaly, you should have gotten it! And good luck on your math exams! I know that you'll do great! We had a BMX troop come to our school today. They did some cool tricks and where funny. There was also a rat in the school! :eek My day has been pretty cool.

Thanks, Kat. I know, I feel the same way. Its nto like he's going to sell the movie or anything, so should little things like the colour of my eyes affect it?

Oh well. Im working on getting over it.

Oh my gosh, I thought I lost my hardcopy journal on wednesday. I looked EVERYWHERE. It wasn't anywhere. I was convinced I'd lost it in the school! I was so terrified! I went insane. It was like losing the lining of my mind.

Found it the other day. In my bag, which I had already dumped out and sorted through. How I msise it, or how it got there is a mystery. But who cares? I FOUND MY JOURNAL!

Had big fight with ben on thursday. more on that later.

love etc.

Kep

I don't want to be responsible for your fractured heart and its wounded beat.

Thanks, Kat. I know, I feel the same way. Its nto like he's going to sell the movie or anything, so should little things like the colour of my eyes affect it?

Oh well. Im working on getting over it.

Oh my gosh, I thought I lost my hardcopy journal on wednesday. I looked EVERYWHERE. It wasn't anywhere. I was convinced I'd lost it in the school! I was so terrified! I went insane. It was like losing the lining of my mind.

Found it the other day. In my bag, which I had already dumped out and sorted through. How I msise it, or how it got there is a mystery. But who cares? I FOUND MY JOURNAL!

Had big fight with ben on thursday. more on that later.

love etc.

Kep

I don't want to be responsible for your fractured heart and its wounded beat.

Good thing you found it! It wouldn't be fun to have an insane Kep wondering mindlessly around the boards! I've tried to keep a journal, like, ten times. But I either forget to write in it, forget where I put it, or have nothing to write. I'm sorry you and Ben had a fight. :sleepy: <-(Saddend, not sleeping.) Isn'at that cool? How you can make an arrow using < and -? I love it!

<-! It's just so cool!

I have posted this message elsewhere, so if you have already read it, please accept my apologies.  HampsterKing has asked that you resend your avatar drawings.  He is waiting for them and will be on the lookout.  Please write in your subject:  Avatar Requests.  That is how he will know.  Please send them as we are all anxious to see them. :D

I used to write loads of short stories. All the time. I'd never finish them, but I used to write them. Then, for my birthday last year, a friend got me a coil notebook and address book set with a pretty navy blue stars and music motif. And I didn't really know what to write in it, so I just did some random stuff. The first page is a sketch of a mouse curled up, from behind, with my name in cursive-yness. Then I copied down some of my poems, and wrote down some of my roleplay character descrip's. Then, one night, something happened and I found I had to write it down. So I scribbled down the date, and the time, and wrote. And I havent stopped since. I've filled journal after journal, and its become a necessity. I found I had to have it. It was like, without it, I was trapped inside my own mind, becoming clausterphobic from my own thoughts. So I'd write them down- things I saw, things I felt, or thought. Everything. And suddenly it seemed better. Everything seemed better. And keeping my grades up, which had been easy before, became even simpler, without unimportant thoughts to occupy me. I began to live in the present, as the beliefs of Zen Buddhism dictate. In fact, my current life seems so surreal. Things that happen in the morning, by afternoon, seem years away, and very unreal. Did they really happen? And I flip back a few pages and discover, yes, they did. And this is exactly what was going through my head at the time.  

Anyway, Im sure I'm boring you to death. I should get going.

love etc.

kep

There's no sentimental value to the rose that fell on your floor.

I used to write loads of short stories. All the time. I'd never finish them, but I used to write them. Then, for my birthday last year, a friend got me a coil notebook and address book set with a pretty navy blue stars and music motif. And I didn't really know what to write in it, so I just did some random stuff. The first page is a sketch of a mouse curled up, from behind, with my name in cursive-yness. Then I copied down some of my poems, and wrote down some of my roleplay character descrip's. Then, one night, something happened and I found I had to write it down. So I scribbled down the date, and the time, and wrote. And I havent stopped since. I've filled journal after journal, and its become a necessity. I found I had to have it. It was like, without it, I was trapped inside my own mind, becoming clausterphobic from my own thoughts. So I'd write them down- things I saw, things I felt, or thought. Everything. And suddenly it seemed better. Everything seemed better. And keeping my grades up, which had been easy before, became even simpler, without unimportant thoughts to occupy me. I began to live in the present, as the beliefs of Zen Buddhism dictate. In fact, my current life seems so surreal. Things that happen in the morning, by afternoon, seem years away, and very unreal. Did they really happen? And I flip back a few pages and discover, yes, they did. And this is exactly what was going through my head at the time.

love etc.

kep

That was not boring! It was very interesting and told what kind of person you are! I have too many thoughts, too. They're like ping-pong balls, constantly bouncing around in my head. There is music in my head that never stops playing, no matter how hard I try to stop it. The only way for me to stop the boncing and music is to sleep. I've learned to cope with the crowdedyness of my brain.

My life has things done in extra high frequency. I rememer every event of that day like it had just happend. Days go by really quick for me. Life is very real to me.

Wow. Looking back on that, it really doesn't sound like I typed it. It's too serious. I can't be that deep. I gotta say something funny!

Ummm...aha! "You look at the scientists in 1950's sci-fi moves and just know that when they chew on their glasses, on the outside, they're saying 'If only we could give the aliens a cold...' but on the inside, they're saying 'Hey! This tastes like wax!'"

love etc.

kep

Yes, writing in a journal helps. I do it from time to time. Mabye I should do it more...starting now! *runs to journal*

Speant friday/saturday at annas. Was amazing. Havent seen that girl in so long!

we went recruiting random kids from her neighbourhood for capture the flag, found no one, ended up being attacked by some guys with waterballoons. Of course, the whole thing evolved into a waterfight in the middle of their crescent. Got soaked, and stayed out till 11, when we were freezing, and so we all ran back home to change and came back out again.

We'd met some twins, Rob and Thomas, who had gone to Anna's elementary, but she didnt really know too well. We ended up going in their backyard and having a fire till midnight, when our curfew brought us back to anna's place.

they were very spiffy, and we're going to do it all again next weekend.

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all your North American mom's out there!

love etc.

Kep

If you need me, I'll be over here....

dieing for your sins.

I have posted this message elsewhere, so if you have already read it, please accept my apologies.  HampsterKing has asked that you resend your avatar drawings.  He is waiting for them and will be on the lookout.  Please write in your subject:  Avatar Requests.  That is how he will know.  Please send them as we are all anxious to see them. :D

Sent 'em last week. :):):)

Let me know when/if they'll be up.

love etc.

Kep

Get your minds out of the gutter and let me post my poem!

I have posted this message elsewhere, so if you have already read it, please accept my apologies.  HampsterKing has asked that you resend your avatar drawings.  He is waiting for them and will be on the lookout.  Please write in your subject:  Avatar Requests.  That is how he will know.  Please send them as we are all anxious to see them. :D

love etc.

Kep

I tried to let you know that the files were too big.  Could you please do something to downsize the files?  Perhaps take out a bit of the writing?  Sometimes detail makes the file really large and does not show up too well.  Remember, you are making a drawing the size of a postage stamp.  Let me know if you can do this.  We are all anxious to see your avatars.

we went recruiting random kids from her neighbourhood for capture the flag, found no one, ended up being attacked by some guys with waterballoons. Of course, the whole thing evolved into a waterfight in the middle of their crescent. Got soaked, and stayed out till 11, when we were freezing, and so we all ran back home to change and came back out again.

We'd met some twins, Rob and Thomas, who had gone to Anna's elementary, but she didnt really know too well. We ended up going in their backyard and having a fire till midnight, when our curfew brought us back to anna's place.

love etc.

Kep

dieing for your sins.

One time, my friend had an all girl camp-out/sleepover thingy, and when the boys on the block came on the middle of the night to try and scare us, we sprayed them w/ shaving cream, leading into a 2 hout shaving cream fight. Many a great shaving cream can died that night..ah, well!

I was really mad today 'cause I got in trouble for something I didn't do. I was kneeling on the ground, packing up to leave school, and somebody pushed this girl named Tara, who fell on top if Matt, who fell on top of me. When the teacher saw it, he yelled at us 'cause he tought we did it on purpose. Grr.

I have posted this message elsewhere, so if you have already read it, please accept my apologies.  HampsterKing has asked that you resend your avatar drawings.  He is waiting for them and will be on the lookout.  Please write in your subject:  Avatar Requests.  That is how he will know.  Please send them as we are all anxious to see them. :D

love etc.

Kep

I tried to let you know that the files were too big.  Could you please do something to downsize the files?  Perhaps take out a bit of the writing?  Sometimes detail makes the file really large and does not show up too well.  Remember, you are making a drawing the size of a postage stamp.  Let me know if you can do this.  We are all anxious to see your avatars.

Thanks. I was wondering if they might be too big.

As the captions are part of the picture, and Im not taking the copyright bit out, I just downsized the images substantially and resent them with a message explaining my changes.

Have you seen Sheena as of late? I've been emailing her, and I havent seen her around the boards when I look in the most recently posted. Im starting to get a little worried, I must say.

Anyway,

Talk to you soon. Off to work on the illustration idea I have to accompany my recent poetic works. Im actually quite happy with the concept sketch for it. It's definitely going to be one for the elfwood books!

love etc.

Kep

And you’re a fool to cling to your life.

You’re a fish, and you’ve been out of water for far too long.

And the ocean doesn't want you anymore,

And you’ve forgotten how to swim.

love etc.

Kep

dieing for your sins.

One time, my friend had an all girl camp-out/sleepover thingy, and when the boys on the block came on the middle of the night to try and scare us, we sprayed them w/ shaving cream, leading into a 2 hout shaving cream fight. Many a great shaving cream can died that night..ah, well!

I was really mad today 'cause I got in trouble for something I didn't do. I was kneeling on the ground, packing up to leave school, and somebody pushed this girl named Tara, who fell on top if Matt, who fell on top of me. When the teacher saw it, he yelled at us 'cause he tought we did it on purpose. Grr.

Oh I am sorry.  The good thing is that you did not get crushed!  :P

As the captions are part of the picture, and Im not taking the copyright bit out, I just downsized the images substantially and resent them with a message explaining my changes.

Have you seen Sheena as of late? I've been emailing her, and I havent seen her around the boards when I look in the most recently posted. Im starting to get a little worried, I must say.

If you have a copyright written on each of these, does that mean that you are going to require each person to ask your permission prior to use of the avatar?  If so, then we will need to put these in a separate section to let posters know of your desire to be notified first requesting permission.

No need to worry, Sheena is on an extended holiday in her caravan.  She is getting lots of rest and relaxation.

OH NO!!!  I am soooooo sorry that you had to take all four of those tests over again! :(

Toto is from Missouri, she will be happy to hear about Ms. America!!

Yes! I was Ms. America! Not.....We had a beauty pagent thing in town, I don't like those. There was a seirse called "Beauty Pagent moms" 'Pushing their daughters to make their dreams'. sounded good, never watched it.

Wow...This must be like the longest topic on all of HD...And hi Kep...nice to meet you...And i know Im a little late..Well really late!!!Welcome back!!!  :D

Ok just ignore me, i dont mind, every1 else does so im use to it...

*cough, cough, cough*

Exxxxxxxxcccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every1 else does

:eek  :eek  :eek  :eek  :eek

If you have a copyright written on each of these, does that mean that you are going to require each person to ask your permission prior to use of the avatar?  If so, then we will need to put these in a separate section to let posters know of your desire to be notified first requesting permission.

No need to worry, Sheena is on an extended holiday in her caravan.  She is getting lots of rest and relaxation.

Although I have the copyrights on them, I give permission to anyone on the boards to use any and all if they so choose. I have them there to protect the images from being stolen, as they're going up in my elfwood gallery as well.

Made another one today in english class! Its really one of my favourites. Will scan it tomorrow and photoshop it.

love etc.

Kep

PS, so glad to hear that Sheena's just on her hols! I was getting a little worried there!

I want you, but I'm not giving in this time.

Wow...This must be like the longest topic on all of HD...And hi Kep...nice to meet you...And i know Im a little late..Well really late!!!Welcome back!!!  :D

*attacks with hugs and pressies and joy, etc.* Missed your post. No feeling hopeless in my forum, I simply won't allow it! Be happy! Please!

:)):)

love etc.

Kep

We've been rambling all the night.

Although I have the copyrights on them, I give permission to anyone on the boards to use any and all if they so choose. I have them there to protect the images from being stolen, as they're going up in my elfwood gallery as well.

What would help substantially is instead of writing out the copyright wording, just use the copyright symbol.  This would still protect your work yet it would decrease the file size.

What would help substantially is instead of writing out the copyright wording, just use the copyright symbol.  This would still protect your work yet it would decrease the file size.

Are they still a bit big, then? Let me know, I'll adjust them.

love etc.

Kep

We all had a reason to be here, all needed a hope to cling to.

What would help substantially is instead of writing out the copyright wording, just use the copyright symbol.  This would still protect your work yet it would decrease the file size.

Are they still a bit big, then? Let me know, I'll adjust them.

love etc.

Kep

We all had a reason to be here, all needed a hope to cling to.

Yes they are.  That is why I suggested that you use the copyright symbol instead of writing out the work.  It accomplishes the exact same thing but using the symbol decreases the file size immensely.

Wow...This must be like the longest topic on all of HD...And hi Kep...nice to meet you...And i know Im a little late..Well really late!!!Welcome back!!!  :D

*cough, cough, cough*

Exxxxxxxxcccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every1 else does

HORATIO...Most things i say i mean except for you ... you always talk to me and everything...i wish every1 else was like you

*cough, cough, cough*

every1 else does

HORATIO...Most things i say i mean except for you ... you always talk to me and everything...i wish every1 else was like you

HEM, HEM! I talk to you every time you talk to me! I've answered avery post that you have made that was directed at me! Or, at least, I try to, and think I have.

Do you Believe?

I believe in science. I believe that some things are meant to be, but only because we make them that way ourselves. Our choices aren't made for us, and there'll be some tough decisions we'll have to make in our lifetimes, but we'll get by. We'll have to live with the choice that we make, but never is it predetermined.

I believe in blind faith, and a lack of organised religion. I believe rules of the church suppress our free spirits, and our unique and ever changing and growing beliefs. I believe we can believe in ourselves.

I believe in loving people so much that you'd die for them. I believe in loving until it hurts- and it does. But I believe that no matter how much you love that bum on the street, never drop your dreams to go live at his side. Leave him, and work your way to the very top. You can bring him up, out of the gutter- but he'll only bring you down with him.

I believe that numbers are one of life's great mysteries. I believe that every season is beautiful, and every day is as beautiful as you make it.

I believe that there is no ####- we pay for our mistakes in this lifetime. I believe that we are already living in our own heaven.

I believe that anyone can get to the top if they want to. I believe that charities are unnecessary for this reason, that even a child born diseased and in utter poverty, can rise to the top if they so please.

I believe that the worst kind of regret is knowing you could have done something, and didn't.

I believe that waving to other drivers whom you don't know brings humanity that little bit closer, and I believe we need to do it more often.

I believe that even though you're feeling hopeless right now, you should know that you'll get through. I believe you're never in a truly unique situation- others have been in those footsteps before you, and have survived. Somehow, we all survive.

I believe you should smile because I love you, and I believe that its possible to touch someone so deeply that you leave your fingerprints in them forever.

Do you believe?

Kep

All I can taste is this moment.

Are these your words and beliefs? ???

They are, and by the little emoticon, Im guessing you don't approve?

Kep

Que cherchez-vous, la belle?

*cough, cough, cough*

every1 else does

HEM, HEM! I talk to you every time you talk to me! I've answered avery post that you have made that was directed at me! Or, at least, I try to, and think I have.

Im sorry but i have never seen you answer one of my posts but i guess i just have to look around more...Sorry

Kep

The emoticon merely represents a raised eyebrow, sort of like a question, nothing else.  I do not know why you would think I do not approve.  I was just asking as I was curious, not passing judgment.  It is not for me to approve or disapprove on what someone believes, just accept them for who they are.

Translation:  What do you look for, the beautiful one?

Kep

The emoticon merely represents a raised eyebrow, sort of like a question, nothing else.  I do not know why you would think I do not approve.  I was just asking as I was curious, not passing judgment.  It is not for me to approve or disapprove on what someone believes, just accept them for who they are.

I think that Miss Kep thought that my useing a raised eyebrow, you where looking at her w/ confusion and and you didn't understand. Or she might of though that you where raising an eyebrow because you where looking at her like you thought she was wierd.

Kep

Ah. My appologies, its difficult to decifer tone through text.

And I'm please that you understood my extra note.  :upside:

Does anyone know where its from? Let's make it a competition. Because I feel like it.

If everyone's having troubles, I'll give some more lines (both in french and english). ((some more well known lines.))

Anyway, here's your first hint: its an opera.

Kep

So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking

Racing around to come up behind you again.

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Kep

Does anyone know where its from? Let's make it a competition. Because I feel like it.

If everyone's having troubles, I'll give some more lines (both in french and english). ((some more well known lines.))

Kep

GAAARG! I don't know of any operas!

Kep

I think that Miss Kep thought that my useing a raised eyebrow, you where looking at her w/ confusion and and you didn't understand. Or she might of though that you where raising an eyebrow because you where looking at her like you thought she was wierd.

I do believe you are correct!  :D

Kep

Kep

GAAARG! I don't know of any operas!

I love  :love:  love  :love:  love  :love:  love opera!!!

I love  :love:  love  :love:  love  :love:  love opera!!!

Hee. Then you should have no problem getting this one! I'll give you another line when I'm next online.

love etc.

Kep

So with the flags unfurled, we march to the sun, mute the guns, and fight for our love.- Ben Rowe.

So with the flags unfurled, we march to the sun, mute the guns, and fight for our love.- Ben Rowe.

My appologies, I left out a few words. That should read, And with the flags unfurled/ we must march to the sun/ mute the sounds of the gun/ and fight for our love.- Ben Rowe.

My appologies, I left out a few words. That should read, And with the flags unfurled/ we must march to the sun/ mute the sounds of the gun/ and fight for our love.- Ben Rowe.

Umm...that sitll proves that you read a lot more than me.

Kick a** and take names. <-I wrote that in all the yearbooks I signed today.

How does that prove I read more than you do????

I thought it was a quote from a book. Oops. :D  I feel dumb.

Kick a** and take names.

Don't feel dumb.  How were you to know. :)

Don't feel dumb!!! Horatio's right, how were you to know. Its actually from a song that Ben wrote. The other morning he gave me a copy and said he wanted me to read it. It was really beautiful.

Anyway, I don't have too much time to stay and chat. Today is my get-things-done day!

love etc.

Kep

Leave me be, I don't want to love you,- I just get confused and I come all undone.

PS- from one of the most famous songs from the opera, this is the first line.

L'amour est un oiseau rebelle. (Love is a rebellious bird.)

Don't feel dumb!!! Horatio's right, how were you to know. Its actually from a song that Ben wrote. The other morning he gave me a copy and said he wanted me to read it. It was really beautiful.

Anyway, I don't have too much time to stay and chat. Today is my get-things-done day!

love etc.

Kep

Leave me be, I don't want to love you,- I just get confused and I come all undone.

Umm, can I ask my mom?

Kick a** and take names.

love etc.

Kep

Umm, can I ask my mom?

Why not ? :D

Umm, can I ask my mom?

Of course!  :P

Just wondering, Horatio, how are my avators this time 'round? Are they still too big??? ???  ???

love etc.

Kep

I'm a train werck waiting to happen, waiting for someone to come pick me up off the tracks. A wildfire born of frustration.

Just wondering, Horatio, how are my avators this time 'round? Are they still too big??? ???  ???

love etc.

Kep

I'm a train werck waiting to happen, waiting for someone to come pick me up off the tracks. A wildfire born of frustration.

Did you resubmit them with just the © like I suggested.  Writing the entire word out adds too much to the file size.   The copyright mark means exactly the same thing, but makes the file a great deal smaller.  As soon as you do this and resubmit them, let me know so that I can follow them up for approval.

Just wondering, Horatio, how are my avators this time 'round? Are they still too big??? ???  ???

love etc.

Kep

Did you resubmit them with just the © like I suggested.  Writing the entire word out adds too much to the file size.   The copyright mark means exactly the same thing, but makes the file a great deal smaller.  As soon as you do this and resubmit them, let me know so that I can follow them up for approval.

Already done, which is why I asked.

love etc.

Kep

Already done, which is why I asked.

*checking*

:D  :D  :D

SCHOOL IS OUT!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*takes_brea

th*AAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*takes_another_breath*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAa*one

_more_time*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAY&

#33;

SCHOOL IS OUT!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*takes_brea

th*AAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*takes_another_breath*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAa*one

_more_time*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAY&

amp;

#33;

:eek  :eek  Whoa  :eek  :eek

*covers ears from deafening scream*

WOW, that is quite a statement!  I take it you are happy!

:laughing       :laughing       :laughing

AAAAAAAAAAA

th*AAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAa*one

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAY&

amp;

amp;

#33;

:eek  :eek  Whoa  :eek  :eek

*covers ears from deafening scream*

WOW, that is quite a statement!  I take it you are happy!

:laughing       :laughing       :laughing

Just a tad. :D

AAAAAAAAAAA

th*AAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAa*one

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAY&

amp;

#33;

Wow! School is out already for you? I still have a month to go!

How did the avators turn out, Horatio? Are they still too big???

Anyway, more later.

love etc!

Kep

You know, I'm really not looking forward to seeing you again. You'll look like a photograph of yourself taken from far, far away, and I won't know what to do, and I won't know what to say.

Wow! School is out already for you? I still have a month to go!

How did the avators turn out, Horatio? Are they still too big???

Anyway, more later.

love etc!

Kep

You know, I'm really not looking forward to seeing you again. You'll look like a photograph of yourself taken from far, far away, and I won't know what to do, and I won't know what to say.

*feels sorry for Kep*

AAAAAAAAAAA

th*AAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAa*one

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAY&

amp;

#33;

*gets blasted off cliff* I'm out of school as well! Do you live in Britain?

HampsterKing has not gotten back to me.  As soon as he does, I will let you know. :D

Lovely. Thanks! :))

Don't feel bad for me, Kat, I'm happy that I get another month to spend time with the people I'm addicted to. heh.  :upside:

aw. I'm not allowed to purchase discworld collectors items over the internet. I feel sad.

Anyway...

I'm going to go fiddle with my online journals and gallery.

love etc.

Kep

A good plan isn't a plan where somebody wins, its a plan where nobody thinks they've lost.

AAAAAAAAAAA

th*AAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAa*one

AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAY&

amp;

amp;

#33;

*gets blasted off cliff* I'm out of school as well! Do you live in Britain?

Nope. I'me over here in Kansas.

HampsterKing has not gotten back to me.  As soon as he does, I will let you know. :D

Don't feel bad for me, Kat, I'm happy that I get another month to spend time with the people I'm addicted to. heh.  :upside:

aw. I'm not allowed to purchase discworld collectors items over the internet. I feel sad.

Anyway...

love etc.

Kep

A good plan isn't a plan where somebody wins, its a plan where nobody thinks they've lost.

What is a diskworld collecter item? ???

HampsterKing has not gotten back to me.  As soon as he does, I will let you know. :D

Anyway...

love etc.

Kep

Discworld is the book series by Terry Pratchett (or PTerry, as the fans often refer to him as.) I'm abolsutely addicted to it. Its amazing. ;)

I wanted to buy the t-shirt from the discworld event (like a convention) 2000.

kep

But does he notice my feelings for him?

Anyway...

love etc.

Kep

Discworld is the book series by Terry Pratchett (or PTerry, as the fans often refer to him as.) I'm abolsutely addicted to it. Its amazing. ;)

I wanted to buy the t-shirt from the discworld event (like a convention) 2000.

kep

But does he notice my feelings for him?

Oh. What are they about? It's an interesting title. I'm currently reading a series by Garth Nix. I don't think that it has a name, though. It consists of the books Sabriel, Lirael, and Abhorsen. It's really good, but I could only make it half way through Sabriel before I had to return it, and I checked it out at school. As many people know, I'm no longer in school, so I'll have to check the public library...

Oh. What are they about? It's an interesting title. I'm currently reading a series by Garth Nix. I don't think that it has a name, though. It consists of the books Sabriel, Lirael, and Abhorsen. It's really good, but I could only make it half way through Sabriel before I had to return it, and I checked it out at school. As many people know, I'm no longer in school, so I'll have to check the public library...

The Discworld is,of course, flat. It is carried on the backs of four elephants (there used to be five, but thats another story!) who in turn stand on the back of Great A'Tuin, the giant turtle. The oceans spill over the rim of the disc, into space.

The main city is called Ankh-Morpork, where the River Ankh is almost solid. Guilds thrive here, such as the beggers' guild, the musician's guild, the assasin's guild, etc. Also, the Wizard's university, Unseen University, is situated here- a place where the librarian in an orang-utan and the wizards know the date of their death.

In the kingdom of Lancre, the witches dwell. Granny Weatherwax and her little coven are always at work.

Things go on like this all over the Disc, with Trolls, Vampires, and the whole lot.

I adore it. Its fantasy/science fiction at its very, very best.

anyway, I'm done now.

love you all.

kep

When someone offers you a pear, you sink your teeth in unaware that underneath lays pestilence and death.

Archived