Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Welcome back kep! (y'all lurve me!)

Kep

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kep, hows it feel to be so loved.

Your topic is the most viewed one on the boards.

Well almost, The Horatio Club place is 76 ahead of yours, but that place doesn't count.

Very. Very. Bored.

Wow! :blink:

Loved it good. ^.^

Well almost, The Horatio Club place is 76 ahead of yours, but that place doesn't count.

Very. Very. Bored.

Loved it good. ^.^

*loved IS good

Very. Very. Bored.

Loved it good. ^.^

*loved IS good

Absolutely! And we do love you!

*ignores the it / is error* :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

and in other news..

the violinist likes the cellist who likes the harpist who likes the rockers.

school as usual. orchestra as usual. feeling unfullfilled from not updating here more often. >.>; Will try and do so tomorrow, possibly get the conversation ball rolling again.

<3

Kep

Love's confusing, but it never gets dull.

and in other news..

school as usual. orchestra as usual. feeling unfullfilled from not updating here more often. >.>; Will try and do so tomorrow, possibly get the conversation ball rolling again.

Kep

Wonderful! We will be waiting! :D

and in other news..

<3

Kep

XD You have a real-world life, Miss Kep. Dun worry about not posting on HD very much. We understand. <3

and in other news..

<3

Kep

XD You have a real-world life, Miss Kep. Dun worry about not posting on HD very much. We understand. <3

As opposed to us who don't have real-world lives.

Hehe. I love you all! *hugs Kat then Kep then Horatio then anyone else who comes along*

I'm in a loving mood. It must be Matty. :D Hes been training horses and stuff. :)

♥ Lee

and in other news..

Kep

XD You have a real-world life, Miss Kep. Dun worry about not posting on HD very much. We understand.

Hehe. I love you all! *hugs Kat then Kep then Horatio then anyone else who comes along*

I'm in a loving mood. It must be Matty. :D Hes been training horses and stuff. :)

♥ Lee

*hugs everyone back who comes along*

I am in a loving mood as well, but it isn't Matty! :lol:

*wonders if it is Matty's cologne that is attracting Lee...

eau de manure* :lol:

and in other news..

<3

Kep

♥ Lee

Pffft. I don't. :P *hug*

and in other news..

<3

Kep

♥ Lee

Hehe... I don't think I'd be attracted to something or someone that smelt like manure... ewwww....

*is currently awaiting an email from Matty*

♥ Lee

and in other news..

Kep

XD You have a real-world life, Miss Kep. Dun worry about not posting on HD very much. We understand.

♥ Lee

Hehe... I don't think I'd be attracted to something or someone that smelt like manure... ewwww....

*is currently awaiting an email from Matty*

♥ Lee

:lol: Usually horses and shoveling manure are closely related. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

*pokes around for conversation* Bad news. Less than an hour before the concert on Wednesday, I dropped my violin case. It made a twanging noise... a perfect blend of simultaneous G-D-A-E. Turns out, the next snapped right off. It was pretty traumatizing. Thankfully, the luthier with whom I do my string-related business has a son in the orchestra, so he was in the audience that night, and came backstage and said it was definitely fixable, and that I was really, really lucky.

thank goodness.

So it's off being fixed for two weeks, and I have a loaner that hurts my ears. >.<

how's everyone else been doing?

kep

If she were a real beauty of a rhetorical plane, intersecting an infinte cone, would your love know no limit?

*pokes around for conversation* Bad news. Less than an hour before the concert on Wednesday, I dropped my violin case. It made a twanging noise... a perfect blend of simultaneous G-D-A-E. Turns out, the next snapped right off. It was pretty traumatizing. Thankfully, the luthier with whom I do my string-related business has a son in the orchestra, so he was in the audience that night, and came backstage and said it was definitely fixable, and that I was really, really lucky.

thank goodness.

So it's off being fixed for two weeks, and I have a loaner that hurts my ears. >.

kep

If she were a real beauty of a rhetorical plane, intersecting an infinte cone, would your love know no limit?

Sorry to hear you hurt your wonderful violin. Glad to hear it can be repaired. You will definitely appreciate getting your violin back.

thank goodness.

So it's off being fixed for two weeks, and I have a loaner that hurts my ears. >.<

kep

*gasp* That is horrible! I'd die if I broke any of my guitars.

Oh I talked to Matt last night! I am going to see him at the end of the year... I get to stay at his house and he said I can stay in his bed :lol::lol::lol: The thing is my parents don't know I'm staying at his house, if they did I would never be able to go. I don't want to lie to them but its the only way I'll get to see him, hes so lovely.

♥ Lee

thank goodness.

kep

Blarg. x_x That's not good. I hope your violin is fixed soon. <3

• 2 weeks later...

and in other news..

<3

Kep

♥ Lee

no, No...! must...not...be Hugged.

• 2 months later...
I just came to the realization five minutes ago. WHERE IS KEP?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has been gone for a while. Her last couple posts told us how busy she was with all the things in her life, then her birthday and her new car, so I imagine she is having the time of her life. Or perhaps she needed to get a job to pay for the gas for her car. :lol:

hahaha. It's so ironic, because five seconds ago, I realised that I had not been to the boards in AGES! So I popped by, and that is what I saw. Haha.

Well, exams are over, and I am free for the summer!!!! I'm trying to see about getting a job as a research assistant with the help of a neurosurgeon friend of mine, but otherwise, I am playing the summer by ear, so to speak. It has only really been a week since I finished my exams (not even) and I've been out every day so far. I'm already sunburned! But it's so worth it. This last semester has been really hectic, and frankly, it's been hard to keep up in school, and my grades reflect that, sadly, in two of my subjects. :closedeyes: Oh well, better next year.

Well, it's only 09:10 here, and I'm already off again (this time to an IB end-of-year picnic. Because you know us IBers know how to party. ;)^_^

Talk to you all when I get back!!!

love,

kep

I am the jester in the ancient court, and you're the funny little frog in my throat.

She has been gone for a while. Her last couple posts told us how busy she was with all the things in her life, then her birthday and her new car, so I imagine she is having the time of her life. Or perhaps she needed to get a job to pay for the gas for her car. :lol:

Hey yeah! She hasn't been here in forever. ;_; I miss her.

Hey yeah! She hasn't been here in forever. ;_; I miss her.

Wait until you look at the post just prior to yours. :lol::lol::lol:

hahaha. It's so ironic, because five seconds ago, I realised that I had not been to the boards in AGES! So I popped by, and that is what I saw. Haha.

Well, exams are over, and I am free for the summer!!!! I'm trying to see about getting a job as a research assistant with the help of a neurosurgeon friend of mine, but otherwise, I am playing the summer by ear, so to speak. It has only really been a week since I finished my exams (not even) and I've been out every day so far. I'm already sunburned! But it's so worth it. This last semester has been really hectic, and frankly, it's been hard to keep up in school, and my grades reflect that, sadly, in two of my subjects. :closedeyes: Oh well, better next year.

Well, it's only 09:10 here, and I'm already off again (this time to an IB end-of-year picnic. Because you know us IBers know how to party. ;)^_^

love,

kep

I am the jester in the ancient court, and you're the funny little frog in my throat.

Lol. Maybe it's a psychic connection! :P

Oooh neurosurgeons....

Sounds like you've been having fun. :lol:

love,

kep

Huzzah! It's a Kep! <3 *hug* I'm glad you're having a good time! n_n But lots of school work isn't fun. x_x

• 1 month later...

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*

Heh. I was wondering where she went to. Even though I don't really know her that well..

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*

*sees two posts sitting in the queue and wonders what psychic connection Lee and - Kat - have* :huh:

It must be my cat-like-ness, being a fox we are often known as cat-like canines!

♥ Lee

When I looked at the queue and saw the same avatar, at first I thought they were duplicate posts. Then I saw it was you both. :lol:

Kep? *starts looking under things like rocks and paper plates* Keeeeeeeep?

I swear, she must be hiding under one of those paper plates. Again.

*continues searching* *has now moved on to looking inside cups*

*licks inside the cups* Mmm old, stale drinks...

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Mmmmm. Yummy. :D *also licks the cups*

♥ Lee

Yay. Cup-licking buddy!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Yay. Cup-licking buddy!

♥ Lee

*makes us spiffy shirts* n_n

♥ Lee

Yay. Cup-licking buddy!

♥ Lee

Oooh shirts! And and and... Panties?

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Yay. Cup-licking buddy!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

:huh::o:blink::o:huh:

♥ Lee

Yay. Cup-licking buddy!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

XD Have at it, Lee...

♥ Lee

Yay. Cup-licking buddy!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

XD Have at it, Lee...

XD Okay, maybe socks then?

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Yay. Cup-licking buddy!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Don't be too concerned Horatio. They're just undergarments. :P

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Yay. Cup-licking buddy!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Don't be too concerned Horatio. They're just undergarments. :P

♥ Lee

Sort of like Fruit of the Loom. LOL

♥ Lee

Yay. Cup-licking buddy!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

XD Have at it, Lee...

♥ Lee

Huzzah socks! *makes socks and hands a pair to Lee*

♥ Lee

Yay. Cup-licking buddy!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

XD Have at it, Lee...

♥ Lee

*waits for Kep to show up and see what - Kat - and Lee have done to her topic*

:lol: LOL :lol:

♥ Lee

Yay. Cup-licking buddy!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

XD Have at it, Lee...

♥ Lee

Tee Hee :D

*grabs a mop*

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Yay. Cup-licking buddy!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

XD Have at it, Lee...

♥ Lee

*grabs a mop*

♥ Lee

*laughs*

Kep will probably approve!

*gets a glowstick necklace and a pair of red shoes for Kep*

♥ Lee

Yay. Cup-licking buddy!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

XD Have at it, Lee...

♥ Lee

*grabs a mop*

♥ Lee

*hides under a cup* o_o

♥ Lee

Yay. Cup-licking buddy!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

XD Have at it, Lee...

♥ Lee

*grabs a mop*

♥ Lee

*laughs*

Kep will probably approve!

*gets a glowstick necklace and a pair of red shoes for Kep*

Yay! Then we can be twins... *eerie grin*

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

Yay. Cup-licking buddy!

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

XD Have at it, Lee...

♥ Lee

*grabs a mop*

♥ Lee

*hides under a cup* o_o

*can't see Kat because she is so well hidden by the cup*

I drew a picture yesterday, it soooo reminded me of Kat :D

♥ Lee

• 4 weeks later...

I now decree that it has officially been too long since Miss Kep came. I fear that I must demand her immediate return.

Same thing I was thinking! You are now in charge!!! :D

...Kat in charge?

Is that really a good idea?

And what would HK say?

HampsterKing would hand me a cup of coffee! :lol:

I'm in charge now?

...>:D

Of course! You think I would challenge the head of the Mafia?!?!?!? :lol:

Good point. *sits in large spinny chair and puts feet up on a desk, both of which appear out of nowhere* Now somebody get me a soda.

I'm in charge now?

Good point. *sits in large spinny chair and puts feet up on a desk, both of which appear out of nowhere* Now somebody get me a soda.

*gets soda*

Here's your soda. Boss.

I'm in charge now?

*gets soda*

Here's your soda. Boss.

*throws some crushed pin tac in the soda*

I'm in charge now?

*gets soda*

Here's your soda. Boss.

*throws some crushed pin tac in the soda*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final cut*~*

*Throws Arkcher in the Meat Grinder*

Yup.

Arkcher is my new Horatio.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

*sits in large spinny chair and puts feet up on a desk, both of which appear out of nowhere*[/color]

You mean you didn't have feet before? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a great catch!!!!!!!

I really missed that one and you know how I love those!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hands Jesse a box full of cherry micicles*

*sits in large spinny chair and puts feet up on a desk, both of which appear out of nowhere*[/color]

Thanks! *starts eating one*

Looks like I should start hunting for catches! :P

Thanks! *starts eating one*

Looks like I should start hunting for catches! :P

I pay great for those kind of catches!!!

*sips her soda* Alright. Now uh...you there. *points at a random person* Go do...something...I dunno. Get me a shrubbery.

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

Now you must find the tallest tree in the forest, and cut it down with...

A FISH!

*sips her soda* Alright. Now uh...you there. *points at a random person* Go do...something...I dunno. Get me a shrubbery.

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

*scurries off to find a hyper-sized cat grinder*

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

XD I knew Horatio wouldn't like that...

Dun worry. If Glow knows him Monty Python, it won't happen.

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

*sends - Kat - back to English grammar class* :lol:

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

My art Teacher let us watch Monty Python & The Holy Grail last year.

She kicked $#@@. I wish she was still my art teacher.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

My art Teacher let us watch Monty Python & The Holy Grail last year.

She kicked $#@@. I wish she was still my art teacher.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

My art teacher last year was really cool, too. And my English teacher this year let us watch Holy Grail after we finished Once and Future King.

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

whut r u taklin about horatio lol me english iz teh bets

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

Gud! U rite rill gud! :lol:

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

LOLZ MY TYPIN SKILLZ R 1337 LOLZ!!!!11!!1!!1!11!1!exclamationpointone

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

LOL... U R KREYZEE!!!

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

LOL... U R KREYZEE!!!

O RLY? YA RLY!

NO WAI! YA WAI!

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

*sends - Kat - back to English grammar class* LOL

Gud! U rite rill gud! LOL

LOL... U R KREYZEE!!!

O RLY? YA RLY!

NO WAI! YA WAI!

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

LOL... U R KREYZEE!!!

O RLY? YA RLY!

NO WAI! YA WAI!

post-7648-1159415199_thumb.jpg

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

LOL... U R KREYZEE!!!

O RLY? YA RLY!

NO WAI! YA WAI!

omg.jpg

ROFOCLH!!! You get The Gold Star Award for that pic!!! What a perfect expression!

But on another note, how sad that someone would put that beautiful bird in a cage so very, very, very small. :( And yes, I can see that is appears to be temporary, but still, owls love to fly and this makes me sad.

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

LOL... U R KREYZEE!!!

O RLY? YA RLY!

NO WAI! YA WAI!

ROFOCLH!!! You get The Gold Star Award for that pic!!! What a perfect expression!

But on another note, how sad that someone would put that beautiful bird in a cage so very, very, very small. :( And yes, I can see that is appears to be temporary, but still, owls love to fly and this makes me sad.

That's the only one of the O RLY owls that's in a cage. None of the other owls are in a cage.

*continues to tut but not before having a laughing fit caused by Kat and Horatio*

♥ Lee

*fills Lee's mouth with whipped cream while she has her mouth open laughing*

*eats whipped cream, grabs the can from Horatio, sprays some on his head and puts a cherry on top*

Bon Appetite!

*realises that I'm hungry*

♥ Lee

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

LOL... U R KREYZEE!!!

O RLY? YA RLY!

NO WAI! YA WAI!

omg.jpg

That's the only one of the O RLY owls that's in a cage. None of the other owls are in a cage.

If he is in a cage, why is the cage so small and why doesn't he have anything to pad the cage?

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

LOL... U R KREYZEE!!!

O RLY? YA RLY!

NO WAI! YA WAI!

If he is in a cage, why is the cage so small and why doesn't he have anything to pad the cage?

I do not know the motivation of the creators of the owl pictures.

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

LOL... U R KREYZEE!!!

O RLY? YA RLY!

NO WAI! YA WAI!

omg.jpg

I know. I was just being vocal.

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

LOL... U R KREYZEE!!!

O RLY? YA RLY!

NO WAI! YA WAI!

post-7648-1159542428_thumb.jpg

A shrubbery!?

*gives shrubbery*

Here. Boss.

A FISH!

CUT DOWN A TREE ??????

LOL... U R KREYZEE!!!

O RLY? YA RLY!

NO WAI! YA WAI!

omg.jpg

alrightythen.jpg

Ooooooooooohhhhhh, how beautiful!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So happy to see Kep here on your birthday! We have a birthday topic for you in Warm Wishes.

Hope today was terrific for you and all your birthday dreams are coming true. May you have

many, many more birthdays and may they get better and better every year.

Now, please do tell us how you have been, what has been happening and what is in store for

the future!

Horatio :)

Huzzah, huzzah! Kep has returned!!!

My, my, have I ever been busy.

First of all, many thanks to Horatio for the birthday ecard! ^____^ Kep is yet another year older, today!!

I don't remember my last post, but scanning through your new additions, I think Lee was wondering where I'd gone, and said she hoped I was having a good summer. I did in fact have a wonderful summer, with a beautiful, although painfully flawed in circumstance, romance, which luckily survived the turbulent beginning, and is still going (hopefully) strong.

The next three months, Sept-Dec, were dominated by my Cambridge application. So exciting! I lived and breathed Cambridge, listening to their campus radio, reading up on their colleges and programs, and such. Lots of troubles with the application, though. First college I applied to there required me to be 18 years old by the time I started, and, being the young'un that I am, wouldn't meet this requirement. They offered to consider me for "deferred entry," meaning I could continue the application, but be considered for entry in 2008 instead of 2007. No was did I want to take a gap year, so I got busy calling (ahh! Long distance!!) all the other colleges to find one without an age policy. I found one, had my application transfered, and was immediately told to book my flight for my interview on Dec 6. Dec. 4 I flew in from Canada to London, and took a car up to Cambridge. I'm telling you, it felt like home from the minute I got there. The people were all like-minded, intelligent, funny, wonderful people, and everything about it could not have possibly been any more perfect. It is surely where I belong.

I took a written exam and had an interview, and returned home to wait for my results.

January 10 I got my letter, and I had been pooled. There are 31 colleges in the university, and pooling basically means I didn't get either accepted nor rejected, but rather my application got sent 'round to the other colleges.

Sadly, I soon received news that I had not been selected from the pool by any other colleges, and I had been rejected. =(

Big disappointment, but I intend to reapply after I get my first bachelors degree here in canada.

So, then the big deal was getting a job, and I ended up getting one as a violin teacher with a music academy near where I live. I've got 4 students so far, and I've been teaching for as many weeks. The students are really pouring in, and I am absolutely in love with teaching. I could work all day. (but of course, I must go to class. XD)

I'm sending in my grades to Dalhousie, the canadian university of my choice, and will know in 3 weeks whether or not I got in. I definitely have the grades, and it is solely based on those, so I have very, very little doubt that my application will be a success. =^.^=

I hope everyone else has been doing as wonderful as I have!! Love to everyone who kept posting here, even in my prolonged, unexplained absence. XD <3<3<3

I'll be posting again on a much more regular basis!

<3.14159,

Kep!

Huzzah, huzzah! Kep has returned!!!

My, my, have I ever been busy.

First of all, many thanks to Horatio for the birthday ecard! ^____^ Kep is yet another year older, today!!

I don't remember my last post, but scanning through your new additions, I think Lee was wondering where I'd gone, and said she hoped I was having a good summer. I did in fact have a wonderful summer, with a beautiful, although painfully flawed in circumstance, romance, which luckily survived the turbulent beginning, and is still going (hopefully) strong.

The next three months, Sept-Dec, were dominated by my Cambridge application. So exciting! I lived and breathed Cambridge, listening to their campus radio, reading up on their colleges and programs, and such. Lots of troubles with the application, though. First college I applied to there required me to be 18 years old by the time I started, and, being the young'un that I am, wouldn't meet this requirement. They offered to consider me for "deferred entry," meaning I could continue the application, but be considered for entry in 2008 instead of 2007. No was did I want to take a gap year, so I got busy calling (ahh! Long distance!!) all the other colleges to find one without an age policy. I found one, had my application transfered, and was immediately told to book my flight for my interview on Dec 6. Dec. 4 I flew in from Canada to London, and took a car up to Cambridge. I'm telling you, it felt like home from the minute I got there. The people were all like-minded, intelligent, funny, wonderful people, and everything about it could not have possibly been any more perfect. It is surely where I belong.

I took a written exam and had an interview, and returned home to wait for my results.

January 10 I got my letter, and I had been pooled. There are 31 colleges in the university, and pooling basically means I didn't get either accepted nor rejected, but rather my application got sent 'round to the other colleges.

Sadly, I soon received news that I had not been selected from the pool by any other colleges, and I had been rejected. =(

Big disappointment, but I intend to reapply after I get my first bachelors degree here in canada.

So, then the big deal was getting a job, and I ended up getting one as a violin teacher with a music academy near where I live. I've got 4 students so far, and I've been teaching for as many weeks. The students are really pouring in, and I am absolutely in love with teaching. I could work all day. (but of course, I must go to class. XD)

I'm sending in my grades to Dalhousie, the canadian university of my choice, and will know in 3 weeks whether or not I got in. I definitely have the grades, and it is solely based on those, so I have very, very little doubt that my application will be a success. =^.^=

I hope everyone else has been doing as wonderful as I have!! Love to everyone who kept posting here, even in my prolonged, unexplained absence. XD

I'll be posting again on a much more regular basis!

Kep!

So happy to know you got the ecard. I was really happy that I had your address.

Life sounds complicated and busy, but fantastic. I am really happy you are loving teaching violin. It's great that you are getting more students!!!

I will be back. Multi-tasking is not one of my best features.

Huzzah!

Another member for the postings!

Sorry about the rejection to cambridge, kep, but it was their loss. xD

And I hope you get into that other college! =D

And what was that about romance that you mentioned early in your post? ;D

Huzzah!

Indeed, totally their loss. XD

And I have no doubts that I'll get into Dalhousie. Already planning for the exceedingly bad weather in Halifax. XD Hahaha.

Ah, the romance...

Such a long story. I wonder how well I can sum it up?

Let's call him... Fred. So, Fred was dating a good friend of mine, we'll call her Alice, for 3 and a half years when they broke up this past June(July?), because Alice had found herself another boy. Fred was devestated and such, as to be expected. Based on our past relationship, it was unsurprising that Fred and I hooked up. I had to sneak around to see him, though, to avoid having to admit to having had contact with him over the course of the years, as my mother doesn't like anyone connected to my junior high school. Beyond any reasoning I can come up with. Anyway, he also really wanted Alice back, and she kept telling him she'd eventually come back to him, so there was conflict on both sides, and it made me really sad.

But when Fred went to the coast for a week for vacation, he wrote to me every day, twice a day, and I don't expect I will ever have anything quite like what we had during the summer, minus the Alice problem.

Near the end of the summer, Alice told Fred she didn't want him seeing me, because it was upsetting her. (by this point, we were no longer friends, by the way.) So it ended, very, VERY badly. That week, it rained every day, and on the Friday, we ended up having a very awkward, uncomfortable, bitter dinner together, but getting back together in the parking lot, under the pouring rain.

Eventually, it got out in the open with my parents, and we just didn't tell Alice for a while. Then he showed up on my doorstep to tell me that he had told Alice that he didn't want to get back together with her, that he'd rather be with me, et cetera. So, conflict gone.

Very happy, romantic, sunny relationship until end of November.

He got weird, told me he didn't love me, refused to talk to me or see me, told me he hated me, wrote me the nastiest letter I've ever seen. This is known as the "half" in the "time and a half we broke up."

We ended up getting past that.

Still good relationship, but the romance is waning.

He didn't give me a gift or card for christmas or my birthday. I don't expect any recognition for v-day.

It makes me quite sad, but somehow after everything, I can't end it with him. Possibly this is really stupid on my part.

But aside from his apparent complacency, it's all well and good.

So, yes. That is the poorly-executed-reader's-digest version of The Short History of Kep and Fred.

Huzzah!

And I have no doubts that I'll get into Dalhousie. Already planning for the exceedingly bad weather in Halifax. XD Hahaha.

Ah, the romance...

Let's call him... Fred. So, Fred was dating a good friend of mine, we'll call her Alice, for 3 and a half years when they broke up this past June(July?), because Alice had found herself another boy. Fred was devestated and such, as to be expected. Based on our past relationship, it was unsurprising that Fred and I hooked up. I had to sneak around to see him, though, to avoid having to admit to having had contact with him over the course of the years, as my mother doesn't like anyone connected to my junior high school. Beyond any reasoning I can come up with. Anyway, he also really wanted Alice back, and she kept telling him she'd eventually come back to him, so there was conflict on both sides, and it made me really sad.

But when Fred went to the coast for a week for vacation, he wrote to me every day, twice a day, and I don't expect I will ever have anything quite like what we had during the summer, minus the Alice problem.

Near the end of the summer, Alice told Fred she didn't want him seeing me, because it was upsetting her. (by this point, we were no longer friends, by the way.) So it ended, very, VERY badly. That week, it rained every day, and on the Friday, we ended up having a very awkward, uncomfortable, bitter dinner together, but getting back together in the parking lot, under the pouring rain.

Eventually, it got out in the open with my parents, and we just didn't tell Alice for a while. Then he showed up on my doorstep to tell me that he had told Alice that he didn't want to get back together with her, that he'd rather be with me, et cetera. So, conflict gone.

He got weird, told me he didn't love me, refused to talk to me or see me, told me he hated me, wrote me the nastiest letter I've ever seen. This is known as the "half" in the "time and a half we broke up."

He didn't give me a gift or card for christmas or my birthday. I don't expect any recognition for v-day.

It makes me quite sad, but somehow after everything, I can't end it with him. Possibly this is really stupid on my part.

So, yes. That is the poorly-executed-reader's-digest version of The Short History of Kep and Fred.

:o:o:o

*is totally at a loss for words*

What an emotional roller coaster! :o

Huzzah!

Ah, the romance...

Perhaps he wants to end it with you as well, and can't bring himself to do it?

So, to solve the problem, he does all this horrible stuff to you to make you want to break up with him?

Just a possibility.

Dr. Wolf is late in being here. :/

On a happy note: Welcome back, once again, Kep! I'm glad you have returned.

And well, that romance. Quite the drama. Much more drama than I've heard of in real life as of yet. :o Well, good luck with that.

And well, that romance. Quite the drama. Much more drama than I've heard of in real life as of yet. :o Well, good luck with that.

I think you are a very close second. LOL

Nah, she has just had a bunch of crushes and a bad boyfriend. ;D

And there isn't that much drama for her, currently. Just a bunch of flirting and hugs. xD

And there isn't that much drama for her, currently. Just a bunch of flirting and hugs. xD

But Kep has a couple of years on Mega Wolf.

Yeah, I know. Just saying that Mega wolf isn't in that much of a dramatic situation. xD

Yeah, I know. Just saying that Mega wolf isn't in that much of a dramatic situation. xD

LOL and I am saying give her a couple of years and then let's see. LOL

LOL and I am saying give her a couple of years and let's see. LOL

Give her a few years and then she will be a few years older! =O (my pescience is amazing)

In a few years, I have no clue how my romantic situation will be. xD

Give her a few years and then she will be a few years older! =O (my pescience is amazing)

LOL. Pescience... did you mean prescience? Divine omniscience and foreknowledge of events?

In that case, you are stellar!!!

LOL. Pescience... did you mean prescience? Divine omniscience and foreknowledge of events?

Hmm, this board seems to leave out a bunch of leters that I type in. So far, a "K" and an "R."

I'm guessing that a "T" will be missing from this post.

Hmm, this board seems to leave out a bunch of leters that I type in. So far, a "K" and an "R."

Blaming it on the board... you should be punished for such outlandish thoughts. LOL

Blaming it on the board... you should be punished for such outlandish thoughts. LOL

Hey, my prescience is showing again! The board left out a T! =D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I will ignore that typo. LOL

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cause you know I am right... the board is the one at fault. xD

And that whistling I am hearing is the wind through the holes in your cheese body? LOL

And that whistling I am hearing is the wind through the holes in your cheese body? LOL

No, that is the wind through the holes in your logic! =D

*is totally shocked at how rank the cheese is* LOL

A nice aged mimolette doesn't have a very strong odor...

I think you had some company... bleu, or stilton or some other stinky relative. LOL

I think you had some company... bleu, or stilton or some other stinky relative. LOL

Nah, I don't like to have too many stinky cheeses around. But a nice melted bit of gorgonzola on some toasty bread is wonderful...

Nah, I don't like to have too many stinky cheeses around. But a nice melted bit of gorgonzola on some toasty bread is wonderfully smelly...

I agree! LOL

I'm not sure when my drama will start. XD Several guys like me, apparently. o_o But for now I'll agree with Horatio and say the drama for me may well happen in a few years. lol Gasp, I'll be older in a few years?! That's crazy talk. XD And I suppose nobody can really predict their romantic situation. Except couples that have been together for like, ten or more years. :lol:

I'm not sure when my drama will start. XD Several guys like me, apparently. o_o But for now I'll agree with Horatio and say the drama for me may well happen in a few years. lol Gasp, I'll be older in a few years?! That's crazy talk. XD And I suppose nobody can really predict their romantic situation. Except couples that have been together for like, ten or more years. :lol:

Even after all those years, people are unpredictable. LOL

Haha, so true. People are never predictable. XD

Apparently you are really popular among the guys? But remember, you only like one of them. ;D

And horatio, I know you did some editing inside of that one quote...

Apparently you are really popular among the guys? But remember, you only like one of them. ;D

:blink: What would make you say that ????? :blink:

The one with the allegedlies in them. >.>

Where you altered the description of gorgonzola melted over toasty bread. <.<

The one with the allegedlies in them. >.>

Where you altered the description of gorgonzola melted over toasty bread. <.>

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Moi?

I'm not that popular with the guys. XD Okay, so 3 or more like me. But luckily for me I'm not popular with skaters and football players on drugs. XD Yeah, I know, I know, I only like one. :lol: Horatio did some editting? Where? :o

Nah, I don't like to have too many stinky cheeses around. But a nice melted bit of gorgonzola on some toasty bread is wonderfully smelly...

I agree! LOL

That is the editting horatio did...

And, MW, it looks like you are pretty popular with all the right guys. xD

But don't get distracted by any other suitors, [xD] just focus on the one guy. ;D

I agree! LOL

But don't get distracted by any other suitors, [xD] just focus on the one guy. ;D

Ohhh, I see. XD

Yeah. That's pretty accurate. lol

Oh, I know. Besides, there's no reason to be distracted by other guys anyways. :lol:

I agree! LOL

Ohhh, I see. XD

Yeah. That's pretty accurate. lol

Oh, I know. Besides, there's no reason to be distracted by other guys anyways. :lol:

Okay, just making sure. :P I want this to go well for you. =D

I'll be the first to break the chain of endless quoting. XD

So, Fred and I broke up. He chucked me. The night before Valentine's.

Apparently, he loves me with the same magnitude that he said he did. That that's never changed.

He's still attracted to me.

But that I don't make him happy. Make him suffer.

That it bothers him that I can put on a brave face when I am upset, bothers him that I feel the need to be a strong person.

I basically went through 4 of the 5 stages (denial, bargaining, anger... etc... ) while I was still there, and it was generally understood that it wasn't over until I left. We were both knackered and had to get up at 5 AM the next morning, but we dragged it out past midnight.

I had a 5 day weekend starting the day after valentine's, and essentially learned How To Move On With Your Life In Five Days.

Today, I had the first realisation that I feel single. And feel really good about being single.

What a train wreck that relationship was. I mean, a beautiful train wreck. One neither one of us could tear our eyes away from. I wouldn't trade a single second of it.

Yeah, it sure is dramatastic. Things have calmed down, now, though. Thankfully! :D

Mega, savour the simplicity of wondering which of the three boys you could end up going to movies with! ( :wub:;) ) :lol:

I don't think I'm built for dramatic relationships. :lol::lol:

Anywhooo.... lots of essays to write this weekend. a historical inquiry, an extended essay on something random and complicated called Glycomics, and a paper on world literature.

:wacko:

If I haven't gone COMPLETELY insane by Monday, I shall check back then!!!!

<3<3<3

WUBBLES.

Kep

Apparently, he loves me with the same magnitude that he said he did. That that's never changed.

That it bothers him that I can put on a brave face when I am upset, bothers him that I feel the need to be a strong person.

I basically went through 4 of the 5 stages (denial, bargaining, anger... etc... ) while I was still there, and it was generally understood that it wasn't over until I left. We were both knackered and had to get up at 5 AM the next morning, but we dragged it out past midnight.

I had a 5 day weekend starting the day after valentine's, and essentially learned How To Move On With Your Life In Five Days.

Today, I had the first realisation that I feel single. And feel really good about being single.

What a train wreck that relationship was. I mean, a beautiful train wreck. One neither one of us could tear our eyes away from. I wouldn't trade a single second of it.

Yeah, it sure is dramatastic. Things have calmed down, now, though. Thankfully! :D

Mega, savour the simplicity of wondering which of the three boys you could end up going to movies with! ( :wub:;) ) :lol:

Anywhooo.... lots of essays to write this weekend. a historical inquiry, an extended essay on something random and complicated called Glycomics, and a paper on world literature.

WUBBLES.

Kep

Life sounds interesting. LOL Drama will keep your blood flowing. LOL

If you decide to go insane, stop back in and let us know, you just might have a couple people who will join you on the adventure. :D

<3<3<3

WUBBLES.

Kep

It's a good thing you're taking it well, because people who move on with their lives generally are a lot happier. ^.^ The idea of your "beautiful trainwreck" actually sounds like it would make a good novel someday. XD

Yeah, I did savour the moments of knowing I was single and had options. It was fun while it lasted, but I suppose it's pretty fun to pick one as well. lol

Glycomics? Sounds insane. Makes me not want to go into the "real world". o_o Well. I suppose for the most part I'm insane but I can contain it. Most of the time. So if you do go insane do try to contain it when others are around to avoid weird looks. :lol:

<3<3<3

WUBBLES.

Kep

It's a good thing you're taking it well, because people who move on with their lives generally are a lot happier. ^.^ The idea of your "beautiful trainwreck" actually sounds like it would make a good novel someday. XD

Yeah, I did savour the moments of knowing I was single and had options. It was fun while it lasted, but I suppose it's pretty fun to pick one as well. lol

Glycomics? Sounds insane. Makes me not want to go into the "real world". o_o Well. I suppose for the most part I'm insane but I can contain it. Most of the time. So if you do go insane do try to contain it when others are around to avoid weird looks. :lol:

Hey, weird looks are half of the fun. xD

So...

GUESS WHO GOT UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE TO DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY!!!

:lol:

give up yet?

KEP DID!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm super excited. The uni is in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, by the by. XD Halifax has really chilly winters (that is the understatement of the year), but pretty summers.

In four years, Kep's gonna have a Bachelors of Neuroscience with Honours, with a minor in Commerce. XD Oh my gosh, that sounds so important. Ahaha! :lol:

Also, I've made a full recovery on the Fred situation, and am back to dreaming about a boy I refer to as The Cellist, whom I met in orchestra, a year and a half ago. He started talking to me online recently, hence the reconsideration. XD Haha. Rebound? Definitely a little bit. But it's all good. Apparently Fred, on the other hand, told my best friend that he misses me, that he's lonely, that he wants to see me. (Fat chance.) And I guess last night he drank himself into oblivion, and, consequently, has concerns about the state of his liver. Okay, I admit that I hope he doesn't do anything stupid to his liver. Your liver does 451 jobs for your body, and god knows Fred should take better care of his. But, secretly, I only feel stronger knowing that he's unhappy.

So, all in all, things are fantabulous.

<3

WUBBLES!

-Kep

She was a happy girl the day that she left me.

So...

GUESS WHO GOT UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE TO DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY!!!

:lol:

give up yet?

KEP DID!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm super excited. The uni is in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, by the by. XD Halifax has really chilly winters (that is the understatement of the year), but pretty summers.

In four years, Kep's gonna have a Bachelors of Neuroscience with Honours, with a minor in Commerce. XD Oh my gosh, that sounds so important. Ahaha! :lol:

Also, I've made a full recovery on the Fred situation, and am back to dreaming about a boy I refer to as The Cellist, whom I met in orchestra, a year and a half ago. He started talking to me online recently, hence the reconsideration. XD Haha. Rebound? Definitely a little bit. But it's all good. Apparently Fred, on the other hand, told my best friend that he misses me, that he's lonely, that he wants to see me. (Fat chance.) And I guess last night he drank himself into oblivion, and, consequently, has concerns about the state of his liver. Okay, I admit that I hope he doesn't do anything stupid to his liver. Your liver does 451 jobs for your body, and god knows Fred should take better care of his. But, secretly, I only feel stronger knowing that he's unhappy.

So, all in all, things are fantabulous.

<3

WUBBLES!

-Kep

She was a happy girl the day that she left me.

Congratumalations!

I wanna get a full scholarship for free to some great university, and get free rooming as well, but that will probably never happen. xD

Archived